Elf Hunter - Cover

Elf Hunter

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I just want to thank Bachgen his hard work in editing my stories yet again.

As they were walking through the slums, Grayson became slightly worried at his new slave's malnourished and diseased condition, that she might not survive being teleported back to his stronghold. He could see the questioning and some what fearful looks on the faces of the slum dwellers as they passed them by.

"If she does die from transit shock, then my plans for some mental entrainment would be for nothing, but then again, she's just a slave." he thought to himself as he reached out with his right hand to direct Rukia into a deserted alley.

Rukia could not help but whimper fearful as her unknown, and presumed to be demon, master steered her into the garbage choked alley, then for some strange reason she felt herself becoming sleepy, and the last thing she was aware of before she feel into a deep sleep thanks to Grayson's psionic manipulation of her mind and body, was the comforting mental image of an indistinct but kind face.

"Urg!" Rukia groaned as she started to come out of her deep sleep, "Where am I?" she thought to herself as she slowly opened her eyes.

"... " went her mind and her confusion turned to abject terror as she saw she was in a strange room that looked unlike anything she had ever seen before. Then she pissed herself as she realized she was restrained. As she looked around the strange room that was filled with what appeared to be strange, magical and very menacing looking devices, she became very concerned.

"Ahh, you are awake, I see." she heard a strong masculine voice say to her, and when she looked to see who had spoken to her she saw a strange looking man. "Are you this useless cunt's new master?" she asked with a shaky tone of voice as she looked the unknown man over.

"I am, Slave." Grayson said in a strong but flat tone of voice as he saw Rukia looking him over with a look of confusion, fear and a slight hint of arousal, and as much as Rukia wanted to ask her new master what he was doing with her, she could tell that her nameless master would not take too kindly to her asking him what he was doing, from the hard look in his dark cobalt blue eyes.

"Be at ease, slave, I am healing your body." she heard her nameless master say to her, and for some unknown reason she believed him as she focused her attention on her body and realized that not only did she not feel the burning itch in her much abused pussy, but overall she was feeling much better then she had ever felt in her entire life.

"Master, please don't beat this low born thrull for asking you this, but why are you being so kind to this female animal for?" Rukia asked in a fearful tone of voice, and she was sure that her nameless master was going to beat her for her inpertinence.

Grayson gave Rukia a smirk as he decided that he would answer her question, and he realized that given the lifetime of rape and torture that she had endured, that his new slave was unused to any kind of kindness or compassion from a man.

"That is simple, slave, I value my slaves enough to see that they are in good health so that they will be able to endure my attentions." Grayson said with a menacing but lusty purr in his voice, and watched as Rukia's eyes went wide with fear as she rested on the Bio Bed.

Rukia felt like she was going to die from the terror in her wildly beating heart as she saw her nameless master walk over to a strange looking alcove in the wall across from her, and when he turned back to face her after a few minutes later she saw that he had a strange looking object in his right hand that she assumed to be some kind of magical torture device.

"Sleep now, slave." Grayson said as he pressed the auto injector to the left side of Rukia's neck and injected her with a sleeping agent, and once again she was fast asleep. He called over the medical droid and give it orders to make sure that Rukia was purged of all diseases, and that she was to be kept asleep until he returned.

Once that was done, Grayson left the med lab and made his way back to his private study. Once he was there he began to look over the selves of Old Earth books. "Ringlerun will have a shit fit when I give him these books." Grayson thought to himself with an amused smirk, and he had the mental image of the look on his young friend's face when he gave him the assorted books that he had gathered up.

Once he had gathered up the books, Grayson walked over to one of the empty backpacks that he had in his private study and placed the books in them. Once that was done he slung the backpack over his shoulders, and left his study to make his way to one of the many large storerooms in his fortress.

As he was looking over the vast amount of gold, gems and what not, Grayson decided to go and do some shopping as well as paying a social visit to Ringlerun, and he grabbed a ten pound bale of weed and place it in his backpack, as he had the pleasing mental image of shopping in the city's vast and busy market place.

Once he had the things he wanted, Grayson closed his eyes and formed the mental picture of an out of the way spot in Grivis city's public park, and in less time than it take to blink he was gone.

"Damn it!" Grayson thought to himself as he teleported to the spot in his mind's eyes, and even though his teleporting ability made him feel like he was going to yack up a lung or six, he had to admit that if it had not been for that ability he would have died some time ago when he had found himself in grave danger as he went about the pleasing business of enslaving elven females.

Once he felt like he was not going to puke, Grayson walked into the main area of the park, and he could not help but to smile as he saw little children and their parents relaxing in the park while other men and their slaves were also enjoying the fine weather in the park, as well as socializing with others.

As he was walking towards the market place, Grayson decided to head on over to Ringlerun's shop and drop off the books before he went on a fairly mild shopping spree, when his stomach growled with hunger.

"Hmm, this looks like an interesting restaurant." Grayson thought to himself after he had gone to find a place to eat, as he was standing before a large stone building that had a sign hanging over the front door.

He looked at the large wooden sign and saw that the restaurant was named "The Dancing Troll", and he could not help but let out an amused chuckle at the restaurant's strange name as he saw a picture of a troll that was prancing around.

"Nice, real nice." Grayson thought to himself as he walked into the Dancing Troll, and saw that it was a lively restaurant as he saw scores of people sitting around large wooden table as scantly clad female slaves went about serving the customers.

"Eh? Who's that?" Jakinson, the owner of the Dancing Troll, thought to himself as he saw Grayson looking around his establishment, and watched as Grayson walked up the bar and sat down on one of the wooden stools, "Hello stranger, what can I get for you?" he asked Grayson, who gave him a friendly and easy going smile.

"I'd like a mug of ale and what do you have to eat?" Grayson asked the man behind the bar. He saw that Jakinson was a fairly young man who stood at the height of five feet and nine inches, and that he had a head of unruly short strawberry blond hair, the next thing he noticed was that his right eye was a dark brown while his left eye was a light green.

"Well, sir, I have some Kardal stew, some fresh smoked Givon and some Kodal steaks." Jakinson said as he looked Grayson over, and saw he did not look like the run of the mill people that usually come to his restaurant, before he went to get the stranger his mug of ale.

Once he had his mug of ale, Grayson decided to ask the young man before him what the food dishes were, since he had never heard of them before, despite having lived in the Zamorian Empire for as long as he had.

"Excuse me, sir, but what is your name?" he asked Jakinson as he took a drink of the ale and found that it was not only chilled but that it was very robust, which pleased him greatly. "I'm Jakinson Xrex and who might you be?" Grayson heard the young man say to him as he finished taking a long pull of his ale.

"I'm Grayson Bloodstone, it's nice to meet you Jakinson." he said as he put down his mug of ale and stuck out his right hand. "Likewise, my friend." Jakinson said as he shook Grayson's offered right had. " So, have you decided what you want to eat?" he asked Grayson as he let go of Grayson's right hand and looked him over in greater detail.

"Well, my friend, I can't say I have heard of the foods you have to offer, so could you tell me about them?" Grayson said as he took another long drink of his ale. "I take it you are not from around here?" Jakinson asked as he found that Grayson seemed like a good guy.

"Yes, I live quite aways from the city." Grayson said after he finished taking his drink of his ale, and he decided to test Jakinson to see what kind of a man he was, as he got the feeling that Jakinson was a good, down to earth man.

"Well, my friend, the Kardal stew is made with the meat of a Kardal, which is a small plant eating animal the size of a large cat, and it's meat has a slightly sweet taste to it." Jakinson said as he watched as Grayson reached into his pants pocket and pulled out what looked like a copper case which peaked his interest

"Really? Sounds good, tell me more." Grayson said as he opened up his cigarette tin and pulled out a large joint, and watched as Jakinson gave him a questioning look. "You don't mind if I smoke, do you? I mean, this is your restaurant and as such I will respect the rules here." he added, and watched as Jakinson smiled at him.

"No, I don't have any rules against smoking in the Dancing Troll, thank you for your respect." Jakinson said as he found himself taking a stronger liking to Grayson for being as respectful as he was towards him and his humble restaurant.

"No problem, Jakinson, it usually don't cost nothing to be respectful." Grayson said, as he put the joint to his lips and closed up the cigarette tin and placed it back in his pants pocket. He found that while Jakinson was a young man, he seemed to have his wits about him when it came to interacting with people.

"Well, the Kardal stew is mixed in with a variety of vegetables and is done in a rich sweet and sour sauce." Jakinson said, and he watched as Grayson pulled out a small gem from his pants pocket and he felt his curiosity go up a notch or two, as he saw a small metallic green flame appear on the top of the hexagon shaped gemstone.

"What is that you have there?" Grayson heard Jakinson ask him as he lit his joint with his Prota-Fire gem, and from the tone of Jakinson's voice, as well as the puzzled look on his youthful face, he knew that Jakinson was not used to seeing magic, or magical items, for that matter.

"This is a Prota-Fire gem that I picked up in the gnomish kingdom of Far Du." Grayson said as he deactivated the Prota-Fire gem and took a toke from his joint, and watched as Jakinson gave him a surprised look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.