Elf Hunter - Cover

Elf Hunter

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Grayson Bloodstone was sitting at a table in the Green Dragon Inn as he was enjoying a mug of ale when he saw a young man come up to his table.

"Excuse me Sir, are you Grayson Bloodstone?" he heard the young man ask him and he took a moment to look the young man over and saw that he stood at a height of six feet, six inches tall, he had a strong looking body that spoke of a life of hard labor and that he looked to be in his mid-twenties.

"I am, who are you?" he asked the young man who sat down at his table and across from him, "I'm Hugal Zomg, I heard that you are a Hunter and I would like to hire you." he heard the young man say to him.

"Oh really?" Grayson said to Hugal as he saw that he was dressed in simple peasant's garb that was clean, "What do you want to hire me for?" he added as he felt his interest kick up a notch or two.

"Well Sir, I hear you Hunt Unusual prey and well I was hope to hire you to hunt for me." Hugal said as he looked at Grayson and saw that he stood around the five foot eleven inch mark with short buzz cut dark brown hair, dark cobalt blue eyes that had a friendly and laid back look in them.

"I'll get right to the point Hugal, I hunt elves, namely elven cunts, so I take it there is a particular elf bitch you want me to get for you or are you just looking for some random elf slut?" Grayson asked with a friendly and amused smile as he saw Hugal give him a friendly and knowing smile.

"Well there is one elven bitch I want." Hugal said as he watched as Grayson leaned down and started to rummage around in the backpack that was sitting next to him on the floor, "Do you want this elf bitch dead or alive?" Grayson asked, as he pulled out a few pieces of parchment, a pencil and some pencil crayons.

"I want her alive." Hugal said as he watched as Grayson set the parchment and pencils on the table, "Do you want her broken or unbroken?" Grayson asked as he started to write up the job list.

"What do you mean by that?" he heard Hugal ask him and he gave Hugal a friendly and knowing smile, "I mean do you want this bitch broken in mind, body and spirit as a slave or do you want the pleasure of breaking her yourself?" he said to Hugal and waited for his answer.

"I have no problem in breaking bitches but I'm not sure I can safely break this one." Hugal said, and watched as Grayson's right eyebrow raised up in interest as he was writing on the parchment.

"Ok then, I want you to tell me everything you know about this piece of elven cunt meat you want me to bring back to you." Grayson said, as he wondered what kind of elf bitch Hugal wanted him to hunt down and break for him.

"Her name is Skylla Darkbane, she's supposed to be an elven assassin of some kind of cult." Hugal said, and watched as Grayson gave him an intrigued look as he wrote that bit of information down on the parchment.

"I see, what does she look like?" Grayson asked as he tried to form a mental image of Skylla in his mind,"She's short for an elf, has long blood red hair, light green eyes and fairly big tits." he hard Hugal say to him.

"Ok, about how tall is she and how much does she weigh if you know?" Grayson asked as he started to sketch the face and body of Skylla on the parchment with the pencil crayons.

"I think she's five feet, eight inches tall, as for how much she weighs I don't know save for she's somewhat thin." he heard Hugal say to him as he continued to sketch the picture, Hugal watched as Grayson went about sketching the picture and he could see that Grayson looked like he knew the right end to hold a sword by.

"How's this?" Grayson asked as he finished sketching the picture and gave it to Hugal to look over, "I'd say that looks about right to me." he hard Hugal say to him as he handed the picture back to him.

"Hmm, what else can you tell me about this bitch?" He asked Hugal as he was seriously considering the job since business had been kind of slow for the past month and a half, not that he really needed the money.

"Well as I said this miserable bitch is an assassin for some kind useless goddess worshiping cult, I'm not sure what it's called for sure, but I think it's called The Daughters Of The Drum." Hugal said as he saw a serious look appear on Grason's face.

"I see, do you have any idea of where this elven cunt is?" Grayson asked as he continued to turn the information over in his razor sharp mind.

"All I know she is supposed to be in some eastern city in the elven kingdom of Shathin." Hugal said as he could see that Grayson was giving his case some serious thought.

"Where the hell is that shit hole?" Grayson asked as he was finding himself less inclined to take job due to the difficulty of it all, "I honestly don't know, sorry." he heard Hugal say to him with a hopeful look on his youthful face.

Grayson looked around the inn and shouted "Yo Bitch!, two ales here!" at the naked slave girl, that was making the rounds in the inn. Once the ales were brought over to the table, Grayson paid for them and when the slave was gone he gestured to Hugal to grab one of the mugs of ale.

"Look Hugal I'll be honest with you, I don't think you can afford my services, especial with so little information to go on. "Grayson said to Hugal who had a crest fallen look on his face, "I am curious as to why you want me to hunt down and break this elven cunt?" he added as he took a drink of his ale.

"I was afraid you'd ask that. "Hugal said as he took a long drink from his mug of ale, "The reason why I want this bitch broken and brought to me in chains, is she tortured my brother to death!" he added with a pissed off and hateful tone of voice, as he took another long drink of his ale.

"I can't say I blame you for that, but are you sure it was this bitch? "Not that I care about hunting down the wrong elf slut or not, it just that it sounds like it would be a very difficult job." Grayson said as he took another slug of his ale.

"Yes I'm sure, well as sure as anyone can be." Hugal said as he could see that even though Grayson seem inclined to refuse the job he did have a thoughtful look on his young looking face.

After talking about the nature of the case at hand Grayson finished off his ale and came to a decision about the job in question.

"Well Hugal, I'll tell you, my business has been kind of slow for the last little while and it's not that I need the money but..." Grayson said as he could see the hopeful look in Hugal's light brown eyes and for some reason he was feeling in a charitable mood.

"I'll tell you what, give me about a week to see what info I can dig up on this elf cunt and her location, and, if it does not seem to be too much of a hassle we'll meet here in a week's time at noon and I'll let you know if I'll take the job or not." he added as he called for another ale.

Once it arrived he paid for it and told Hugal to enjoy it as he gathered up his backpack 'Of The Green Dragon' and job list then left the inn.

As he was walking through the streets of Grivis city, Grayson was turning over the matter of Hugal's job offer in his mind when he noticed that the streets were lively with throngs of men and their female slaves.

"Man I still can't believe all this has happened to me." He thought to himself as he recalled the strange and freighting events that had not only changed him, but also had brought him to this alien world as the Earth died.

As he was drifting on his thoughts, his stomach let out a loud rumble of hunger as he caught the scent of something tasty in the air.

He followed his nose and saw that there was a small wooden stall that had a naked and chained slave girl in it, who was attending a brazier of cooking meats on a stick.

In the back of the stall, he saw a man who he guessed to be the slave girl's master getting deep throated by another slave girl and he decided to try out the meat on a stick.

"How much for some of that meat slave?" he asked the slave girl who was attending the cooking meat, as he felt his mouth water slightly at the rich scent of the cooking meat.

"It's three Grots per stick Master." he heard the slave girl say to him and he untied the small sack of coins from his belt and took out three copper coins and placed them into the hollowed out cow skull in the stall.

After he tied the sack of coins back onto his belt, the chained slave girl handed him one of the sticks of meat and he saw that there were seven large pieces of meat on the stick.

"Mmm!" he hummed with pleasure, as he bit into one of the chunks of meat and he could taste the rich and slightly spicy marinade that the meats had been cooked in, as the chained slave girl watched him with a slight smile on her face.

"Damn this is good." he said to the slave girl with a happy smile on his face before he started to wolf down the meats," This girl is happy that you are enjoying it. He heard the slave girl say to him, as her master grabbed his other slave by her short green hair and rammed his cock down her throat.

Once he finished eating the meats on the stick Grayson undid his sack of coins and took out six Grots, "I'll take two more of them." he said to the slave girl who gave him a friendly, if somewhat amused smile due to the enthusiasm in his voice.

Once the sack of coins was tied back onto his belt, the slave girl handed him two more sticks of meat.

"Well you seem like a hungry fellow." the man in the back of the stall said to him as he tore a chunk of meat off the stick.

"This is really good, I can't believe I have never found this shop before." Grayson said with a smile and a friendly tone of voice, as he looked the man over, as the slave who had been blowing him put his cock back into his pants.

Grayson saw that the man in question stood about the five foot five inch mark and that he had short blood red hair and was clean shaven. Next, he noticed that the man had dark brown eyes that had a friendly look in them.

"The recipe for the marinade has been in my family for generations, I can tell you really enjoy my humble wares." Valkor said as he looked Grayson over and saw that he was dressed in black scale mail armor and that he had a strange looking metal rod hanging off of his belt and he wondered if Grayson was a fighter of some kind.

"If you like it, I have some jars of the marinade for sale Sir." Grayson heard Valkor say to him, as he ate another chunk of meat from the stick in his right hand. He saw Valkor point to a set of shelves in the back of the stall that held brown earthenware jars of varying sizes on them.

"How much are the jars?" Grayson ask in between bites of the meats on the stick in his right hand as he marveled not only at the rich, meaty and some what spicy taste of the meats but at how tender and juicy they were.

Valkor could not help but to take a small liking to the stranger that was enjoying his wares for some odd reason. " It's seven Grots for a small jar, three Falcons for a medium jar and one Cron for a large jar. " he said, as Grayson finished off the meats on the stick in his right hand and started on the stick in his left hand.

"Who are you Sir?" Grayson asked, as he tore a chunck of meat from the stick in his left hand for he got the feeling that the man before him was an honest merchant, "I'm Valkor Rumpchuck and who are you?" he heard the man say to him.

"I'm Grayson Bloodstone." Valkor heard the stranger say to him with a friendly and respectful tone of voice.

"What do you do for a living?" He asked Grayson who was tearing into the meat on the stick with much gusto, "I'm a hunter." he heard Grayson say to him as he finished off the meats on the stick in his left hand.

"What do you hunt?" he asked Grayson as he considered hiring him to hunt of some game animals so he could sell their marinade meats alongside the beef he was selling.

Grayson could not help but to let out a good natured chuckle as he found himself taking a stronger liking to Valkor, "I hunt elven bitches." He said and watched as Valkor let out a loud and knowing laugh, as his two slaves gave him a shy and knowing smile, as they realized that he was a slaver of sorts.

"Tell you what Valkor, I'll take three of the large jars of your fine marinade." Grayson said, as he untied his sack of coins, taking out three gold coins and placing them into the cow skull.

"Thank you for your business. "Valkor said, as he took three of the large earthenware jars off of the back shelves and placed them on the wooden counter before Grayson, who picked up one of the jars and looked it over.

"No problem Valkor, I'm just lucky to have found this place." He said, as he saw that the earthen jar he had picked up was at least a liter in volume and that it had a small, stylized piece of parchment that was pasted to it that read

"Rumpchuck's secret sauce." And, that it was sealed with a large cork that had thick melted purple wax over it.

Once he placed the jars into his backpack Grayson bid Valkor a good day and started to walk about the city as his thoughts returned to Hugal and his job offer.

As he was making his way into the more well to do section of the city, Grayson found himself becoming more and more inclined to take the job offered by Hugal.

"What the hell, if anything this job sounds like it could be fun." Grayson thought to himself, as he made a left turn on the junction before him. He saw that there were a few shops and taverns and a casino on the street he was on.

After walking for about ten minutes or so he saw a large shop and house combo that had a large wooden sign over the door that read "Ringlerun, sage and alchemist." as he walked into the shop.

"Hello Sir, can I help you?" A young boy asked as he saw Grayson walk into his master's shop. Grayson looked at the young boy and saw that he looked to be about thirteen years old with an unruly mop of blond hair with sea green eyes.

"What happened to Crakalen?" He asked the young boy, who was dressed in simple but clean peasant's garb.

"My Master's former apprentice took with fever and died a month ago, Sir." The young boy said to him.

"So Ringlerun took you on as a replacement apprentice then?" Grayson asked the boy, who was looking him over, with a critical eye.

"Is there anything I can help with Sir?" Jakal Horagani asked, as he got the feeling that the stranger before him was a fighter of some kind.

"Yes, I'm here to see Ringlerun, I have need of his services as a sage." He heard the stranger say to him.

"I'm sorry Sir, but the Master is busy with an experiment and made it clear that he is not to be disturbed under any circumstances." Jakal said to the stranger, as he got the feeling that whoever this person was, he seemed like a good man.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.