Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Daphne did see the children become eighteen. True to his word, the Emperor treated them just as a part of his family. So much so, in fact, that when Daphne told of her longing to see Josef again, and end her great suffering, an escape for her was provided.

Nothing was ever said. One day, the children were informed that Daphne was now with the ancestors, and was once more together with her beloved Josef. Marc and Penny merely looked at each other, nodded, then bowed upon this statement.

Life had been very hard on both of them, though for different reasons. Marc faced challenges, tests and trials, and in almost all respects, these were even harder than what the Japanese students endured.

Penny, however, faced the stigma of being a woman who wanted to lead a life like her mother had had. In Japan, there were only a couple of ways something like this could be accomplished. Right or wrong, what she decided upon would shake the Imperial way of life to its very core. It was something that even Marc would be unable to understand. She found solace in an obscure sect that was thousands of years old. It was one which would lead her to her destiny.

Marc's Story

Life for any lad growing up was difficult, at best. Life in Japan was very hard in the best of times and the expectations for a member of the Royal Family were was almost impossible to uphold. Because he was a 'round eye', Marc seemed to never be able to do anything correctly.

He had no friends, no mates with which he might share his private fears. As he grew older, this in itself would become a serious issue. His mother and father were dead. The relationship with the Emperor and his family was almost non-existent, yet he knew that his duty was to survive this and make his mother and father proud of him.

Marc knew that he and his sisters had been given a great opportunity. Daphne had left his twin brother Josef behind to be raised and protected by his father's trusted bodyguard. Josef had never seen Japan. His sister, Trina, had early on decided to return and stay with Josef. Only Penny and he had remained in Japan.

Shortly after his eighteenth birthday the Emperor called to meet with him after dinner in the garden. Marc was not accustomed to such a meeting. He assumed that it was to tell him that his training was soon to end and what would happen next.

Marc had been thinking of exactly that himself. There was nothing that he wanted to do, although it would be nice to see Trina and Josef again. He had little recollection of them, and probably they of him. Penny and Trina had intermittently kept in-touch though. What he would do after that was an unknown. The Royal Family had always treated him kindly, and with respect. He had to laugh, though, as they treated everyone with respect.

Marc had no doubt that the education and training he had received were second to none even though he had never known anything else. He did know that he had been given much more opportunity to travel, learn things, and associate with notable people than his sister had received. She always complained about how unfair life here was for her. In a way, he could see how male dominance in Japanese society would not allow her the same opportunities he had been exposed to.

His thoughts turned back to Josef and Trina. He wondered what they were doing, and what they would do in the future.

Oh well, more opportunities would surely present themselves.

He was half aware of his surroundings as he walked into the garden for his meeting with the Emperor.

Something caused a chill to run down his spine, it might just be that the light was dimmer than he was used to. The scene he came upon was something that could not be real. Kiki, the Emperor's daughter, was surrounded by four shapes, all wearing hoods, and dressed in black. They seemed to be Ninja and were threatening her. Without taking time to think, he sounded a cry. When the black clad warriors turned, he told Kiki to drop to the ground and then leaped into the scene, kicking one of the attackers.

The element of surprise was worth something, but these attackers were highly trained and were not easily separated. While one took up the attack on him, two of the remaining attackers dragged Kiki away. That sight brought about a change in Marc. He began to see things in slow-motion. The attacker in-front of him threw a shuriken, Marc moved to the side before the throw was complete, and then swept the attacker's feet.

He then ran towards the two men dragging Kiki away. With all his energy, he propelled his body at the two men. It was the last thing he remembered before everything went black. When he finally awoke, he was in a bed and Kiki was holding his hand, tears running from her eyes. In Japanese she called out that he should stay, then called out that Marc was awake.

A small group soon approached him. Kiki was told to leave. She grasped his hand very firmly now and refused. The Emperor entered, glanced at her, and addressed Marc.

"This was a test Marc. It would seem that you have more soul than sense. No one can overcome four Ninja. Why did you even try?"

"My Emperor, I, ... I, never had time to even think. I saw them attacking Kiki, and knew I had to try to help her. Time seems to have slowed down. I got lucky with two of them but the last two just made me blackout. I failed you, I failed Kiki, I am so ashamed!"

"You have nothing to be ashamed for. If I know my daughter, she seems to agree with me, for she has not left your side since that event. You were never meant to save her. It was to be a lesson for you that you still had much to learn. You had bested four of my best Ninja, three others had to subdue you, perhaps a bit more forcefully than was necessary. Nonetheless, my daughter's life seems to have been more important to you than your own safety."

"Perhaps Father, it is you that have learned a lesson? Heart, Love, Duty, and Honour can be more powerful than fear."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.