Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Nico had now begun something he never thought possible. He would have a family; a real family and they would be his legacy from now on.

When Trish and Jean Paul had been born, he began the purchase and construction of land and homes in Monte Carlo. When Marc was born, John had approached him to ask that if any of the children showed an interest in finance that he would help them to take over for him. Nico began to prepare a home base in London.

He sent his trusted friends to select the best London might offer. They returned with several proposals, 1 in particular intrigued him, it would be more costly and require years to complete but if successful would launch the family into London's inner circle. Why not try, after all it was only money and the family had gathered that for hundreds of years.

The 4 friends were tasked to arrange for everything in Monte Carlo, lands, business and several Hotels were eventually purchased but all attempts to acquire gaming houses were met with refusals. He took on the 1 plan for London that had seemed the best but most un-likely to succeed. Or so it seemed to any normal person, but Nico was not a normal person.

One rainy Monday morning a messenger approached in a splendid old carriage to the North Gate at Buckingham Palace, at the same time another messenger arrived in a chauffeured Bentley at Windsor Castle. Both extended a gilt edged scroll and the request for it to be submitted to the proper person. Both messages were received and subsequently forwarded up the chain. The item delivered to Buckingham Palace was delivered to the Queen, it was from her brother, Juan Carlos, King of Spain, it read:

"Dear Meg, I hope my note finds you and yours well. I wonder if you would do me a great favour? On a recent trip to Monte Carlo, our ship had some difficulty, the damned thing stopped dead in the water. The Captain, of course began repairs but Sophie and I were stuck. A ship came about, hailed us in several languages and offered assistance.

Normally these waters were safe but one never knows. A radio call was made and we were assured that the ship and owners was well known and had residence in Monte Carlo, so we accepted help. A launch was lowered and several men asked for permission to come aboard. One was introduced as the ships Captain, another the chief Engineer, then the Purser and ship's doctor should we have any injured aboard, A swarthy man introduced himself as Nico Pietro with residence in Monte Carlo. After about an hour our Captain reported a major part of the propulsion system had failed and several parts would be required. Several days required since this was a holiday week.

Our, by now, new friend offered either the use of his ship so that we might continue our trip or to be his guests at the Monte Carlo home. Now, you know our ship, it was a custom made 150 Viking. His was a 170 Viking that gleamed from stem to stern. I assumed this was a step up, but no, he indicated his 210 Crucible was in harbour and would be ready to ship out, would we wish our crew transferred or his. To say we had an experience would not begin to describe the thrill of it all.

Even you Meg would have been taken in by the man, (he is married, with several children my dear, however he had mentioned possibly a trip to London). Anyway, we did use his 210 and when we returned, guess what, our ship was still awaiting parts, it was in dockage. Nico extended a further invite to his home, now it was not quite what you are used to there but to say it was huge would be to describe a glacier as a cube of ice. Having seen that our little ship (compared to his 210) was still far from ready, our Palace in Madrid was contacted by a diplomat and security and a formal inspection of his home requested while we were still at sea, should we wish to reside there. Several recommendations were made, all quickly complied with and a private jets sent to bring back staff extra guards from the Palace. We were surprised when our own Major Domo and household staff greeted us as we arrived at the home. A note was handed me from Nico saying that the House and grounds had been vacated, there were sport and water resources available (2 more yachts at visible docks) and we were to use his home as ours should we be willing to stay. Transportation (private jets) would return the staff and us should our 150 not be ready or we were welcome to use the 210 should we prefer.

I tried to offer some compensation, the only people of his I might find were guards which ringed the estate, drivers or people aboard the ships. When we returned to Madrid, I sent a note of thanks for gracious manner we had been received along with a blank cheque, knowing it had had to cost him several millions. His reply was to return the cheque, saying it was his pleasure to have able to have us as his guests.

He has never asked for anything, hinted how we might aid him or called for any favours. My people here know very little other than he has purchased a rather well known investment firm in Switzerland, that has branches across Europe.

If your people ever see him, please extend my heartfelt appreciation for what he has done for us.

Love Juan

The letter at Windsor Castle ended on a desk of some middle functionary. The Queen had been very busy; this stop would be for rest and perhaps some private time. Her brother's note was strange; he seemed actually excited and had never complemented anyone to her. He mentioned to have her people look out for this man, for the note implied that. Juan felt he deserved something to repay the favours. She would see what she might learn about this Nico Pietro. Perhaps a gift or Royal Ball Invite.

What was relayed to her from security footage and auto registration was that a messenger had arrived from a vehicle registered to a N Pietro and presented the guards there something, several months ago. She became livid and demanded to know why this had never been presented. No one knew, or really cared. The Queen had several solutions; she called the Captain of the guards, told what she wanted done and a recreation of that chain of events was made. When a squad of the Lifeguard approached the sleeping and somewhat drunken man sitting at his desk, there was only 1 thing said, where was the message for the Queen, the man passed out and was taken, in-chains to Newgate.

A search of everything in the office was made, several things found including the message. The Captain brought this to the Queen and indicated several boxes his men had placed on the floor. They left and the Queen whispered to one of her ladies that some better chaps were needed and to see to it. She read the letter.

Your Royal Majesty

Please forgive my sending you a message. I and my family have had the pleasure to host your brother recently and were overjoyed at the gracious and wonderful experience.

I hope to maintain a residence here, but I am uncertain where since this is my first trip to England. Your brother indicated your Grace sponsored several charity causes and as I am new here, would ask if this donation would be used wherever your Majesty saw fit.

I remain your new visitor here

Nico Pietro

Monte Carlo

Inside was a cheque for 5 millions Pounds.

A Thank you response was sent to Monte Carlo along with a personal note from the Queen saying that her brother too was quite pleased with his treatment.

Several months went by before a messenger arrived at Buckingham Palace and left a message addressed to the administrator, then left. Now one must understand that everything on or near property owned or housing the Royals is well protected. There are also no secrets within the people assigned to protect them. Part of such protection is to make certain their orders are obeyed.

Her majesty had requested that anything from a Nico Pietro be brought to her, immediately. Thus when one of the Lifeguard Officers requested to deliver a message brought by a messenger of Nico Pietro she wanted to see it. It was addressed to the administrator, she opened it, it read:

To whom it may concern

I have acquired and made offers on some properties nearby. In doing so my solicitors, Rolf and Jennings, have informed me that Her Royal Majesty owns several of the remaining properties. I am new to London and hope that you shall forgive any error, I have meant no disrespect. Should these properties be required by Her Highness, (several names followed) I would cease any purchase efforts and offer title to the ones already purchased. The contact information for Rolf and Jennings followed.

I remain faithfully your servant,

Nico Pietro

The list contained 27 estates and land parcels adjacent to the Palace just off the Royal Park. To say they would cost a fortune was an understatement. Now he had not only informed of his intention but offered property worth hundreds of millions should she need them.

Yes, she knew it was staged, but she liked the games he played and having such an acquaintance might be quite useful. Her people at SIS had a detailed report about Corsica, what was a surprise was the great care provided to John and Patty and Nico's marriage to Tina. She even new about Beth. She also knew that if he would play her game too, that it would be a formidable alliance. She readied a reply, she thought he might enjoy it.

A messenger carried an envelope to Nico's solicitors in London. The Palace has no interest in the properties, so noted. Any and all such rights, which may exist, to them are granted to Nico Pieta and his Estate. Because of the proximity of these properties to Royal lands access through such property as well as use of the Parks and roadways adjacent is also granted, Passes and badges enclosed.

By Order of Her Royal Highness

A messenger arrived in Monte Carlo, an envelope addressed to N Pietro.

Inside a proclamation and news clipping. Nico, according to the clipping had been Knighted, and was now Lord Pietro. Inside was titles to several properties still not owned by Nico, followed by a note, consider this a part of the Title and lands you will receive when you finally settle in. Come visit me then, Meg

Nico laughed, not only had he found a worthy friend, but a friend he respected.

She was also a very powerful friend, as construction was underway, permits, access, variances and tradesmen issues seemed to vanish. The new home was a blending of three ancient houses in the front and near 50,000 square foot of new construction in the rear.

Nico kept up his part of the game too, visiting various business men for advice(SIS) and contributing to the Queen's favourite charity. By chance if one did not use the helo pad, the only way to the home was via a dozen of Nico's guards or though the road to Buckingham Palace.

Calais Sometimes the 3rd try is a winner. No could predict that every person to subject themselves for this new team would all pass, not only pass but exceed the hardest tests that were allowed on an allied attack force. Several of the group were held back to take Bernie's place and act as instructors and aides to create an actual training school. The following were selected to form a special team'

Peter(Formerly Paul) Marta(Formerly Katerina) Lynn(Model Bianca) Maria(Danica) Hans(Serge) Inga(Helga) Bi'shon(Mufti) Bea(Claudia) Ian(Kevin Shawn(John) Mustafa(New, Why a Newbie)

They all wondered why? A new man spoke. "Pack up; papers for France, Germany, then, not sure about that one yet, better ready Russia, Turkey or Morocco." The selection of someone who spoke Turkish began to make sense, but would they have to carry him?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.