The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Every Thursday night after piano lessons and rehearsal sixteen-year-old Garven Milroy walked home with Nancy Butler, making it a point to arrive after 6:30, just after her mother left to play bridge. Nancy’s father worked the afternoon shift.

Though she agreed with Myra Cratterfield to introduce the teenager to sex she looked upon it as a favor. It was payback for a friend who helped her get an abortion. After their first night however, rather than being just a task, it quickly become a labor of love for Nancy, after giving the relatively uninitiated boy the “scoop” on the function of the clitoris there were no more “tutorials,” no more playing “doctor.” Garven was a quick study who beyond such foolishness.

Not only had Garven’s endowment been the largest ever to sound Nancy’s soon learned how to use it for long periods of time without stopping. After her second blowjob she found that he had tremendous control. While it seemed that he could go forever he could also ejaculate upon command. Though she had been involved with many males Garven was only the second male who could cum with her at the same time she climaxed. The other was the older man who helped Nancy obtain the abortion, Myra Cratterfield’s friend.

Empowered by the older girl’s continued interest in him Garven soon began taking control. The next time she took her family’s basement recreation room he had Nancy out of her clothes in a flash and spreading her legs as she lay back on the couch as he ate her pussy. Through Nancy’s input on her erogenous zones and the workings of the female libido he was no longer the shy, naïve adolescent that she had first had sex with.

Though she had become expert in giving fellatio and had copulated many times she had usually been fucked only in the missionary position or had ridden her lovers by straddling them. Prior to Eric Copley her sexual adventures had usually taken place in the back seat of a car. It was Myra’s piano teacher Eric who taught her more sophisticated and kinky nuances. With Garven fucked doggie, side saddle or was diddled with him standing while she laid back on a table or dresser. She introduced the boy to sixty-nine and he began exploring her anus with his finger. Fearing he might try to put his oversized member there she thought, God, I don’t know if I could ever take that monster inside me there.

Perhaps it was because Garven wasn’t what could be considered a macho man. Maybe it was because he was an artistic person to whom foreplay came so easily. He was exceedingly tender in the way he caressed her breasts and titillated her body. For Nancy, the way the young man fondled, petted, and rubbed her clit before, during and after coitus was a complete joy. Also, she was not prepared for the way he penetrated her so perfectly. Though Nancy was streetwise she was overwhelmed by the rapidity development of his sexual prowess. She was quickly having more orgasms with him than any other male except Eric. He was becoming an addiction.


At school, Garven Milroy was becoming something of a phenomenon. Where previously he had been a loner, the butt of jokes and sarcastic jibes, girls began competing for his attention. They didn’t understand how It happened that the erstwhile geeky nerd a new became the confident Garven Milroy who walked the halls of school so confidently. Having previously ogled girls out of the corners of his eyes the new Garven walked the halls with assurance now gazing at them openly, now assessing them with his clear, cerulean eyes. It was as if he were evaluating them for a screen test or modeling gig. To the girls it was as if he had gone through a mysterious transformation that made them want to be with him. Without trying to interest any girl he always found himself in their midst. Even the most attractive girls wanted to be in his presence, to engage him in conversation. At first puzzled by the phenomenon Nancy explained what it meant. She did something akin to what the Wizard of OZ did for the Scarecrow, the Tin Woodsman, and the Cowardly Lion, giving them a badge of honor the trumpeted the strength they lacked. Until Nancy opened his sexual horizons Garven felt that no girl could like a geek like him. Once she began praising his prowess as a lover his aura began to change. Together they uncovered the Mother Lode of his pheromones and how to make the best use of them.

The first girl to recognize the change was the main squeeze of Bo Berringer, star quarterback and captain of the football team. Melody Jenks was the prettiest, most popular girl in school and head cheerleader. Bo and Melody were the couple everybody wanted to be like. Garven was unsure of himself when she began approaching him. To his mystification she kept hanging around. One day she asked him to go for a ride with her in the new car her father had just bought for her. Upon pulling into a parking spot on the New Jersey Palisades overlooking the brilliant panorama of New York City she was on him in a second, kissing him and panting wildly.

His only shock was the passionate immediacy in which the girl pounce Nancy’s taught him to do, take control. Melody knew what she wanted but wasn’t prepared for the commanding and sensual way Garven responded. Accustomed to teenage boys who were prey and followed her lead she was melted by his erotic French kiss. She at first drew back but when he asserted himself with an even more passionate kiss Melody began panting and writhing like a snake. She wasn’t accustomed to the confident way Garven’s hand slid inside her bra and expertly fondled her breast. In her previous experiences she always admonished, “Please be gentle.” But with Garven she wanted to do it more, his fondling was addictive.

Having gone with numerous boys Melody hadn’t been a virgin since she the age of fourteen. Garven was the first boy who, the first time they petted, didn’t clutch, or grasp her breast too hard. He was the first boy to tweak her nipples the way he did with his forefingers and thumbs. When he touched her pussy, it was done with a sense of gentle but patient exploration. His fingertips were as subtle as a sable paintbrush that had been dipped in her magical emollient, coating the supple dryness of her clitoral sheath, bringing it alive in an electrified, lubricated glide.

Garven didn’t jam his finger inside her pussy like the boys she begged gentleness. Instead, he opened her with reverence in smooth, gentle probing making her skin tingle and sending waves of pleasure to the far reaches of her body. She didn’t know why he hooked his finger against the front of her vagina and had never experienced the pleasure his fingertip created as it massaged her g-spot—a prominence she didn’t know existed. Had it not been for the daylight in the parking area that was crowded with cars they would have been fucking.

They met for cokes on Thursday night and ended up at the same spot again where darkness allowed them to lie down on the back seat where it much easier for Garven to remove Melody’s panties. When he covered her pussy with his mouth a tsunami of titillation went through her body, not only was it the first time she had experienced cunnilingus it would be the most ecstatic oral experience she would experience in her life. Prior to Garven the bountiful secretions gathered on her would have cleaned a washcloth at. But Garven took care of the mess with his mouth and tongue., “How can something so nasty bring me such pleasure?” Melody asked herself.

Melody was thrilled by the way Garven made love to her. Accustomed to being quickly fucked by the boy she was with she was befuddled that she experienced multiple orgasms with Garven without having been penetrated by his huge erection. He never even attempted it. going all the way though and was befuddled that he had not even attempted to fuck. Melody wanted him to do it so badly, wondering if he was afraid. She had no way of knowing that Garven was getting laid on a regular basis with a college student, Nancy Butler. It was Nancy who suggested that he purposely withhold his cock from Melody’s pussy, telling him, “It will be better for you to let here beg for it Garv. And she will, just be patient, I guarantee she will.”

After having made love to Nancy on her couch then her bed he was finding it awkward to have sex in a car. Though a bed novel for him, having never made love to anyone one before Nancy, he had grown accustomed to the comfort of making it in a less restrictive environment. Just before Melody put her hand inside his Levi’s, he moved it away. “What’s the matter Garven?” she asked. “Is there something wrong with you that you don’t want me to know about?”

Following Nancy’s advice, he used the exact words she told him to use: “I have too much respect for you Melody. I don’t want you to lose respect for me by being an ass and doing something for which you will probably hate me for.” Melody was no fool and would not trumpet to any boy that she wasn’t any longer a virgin. If anything, she would have gone to great lengths to convince Garven or any other boy she had never gone ‘all the way’ and that her cherry was still intact. Garven gave her another reason that Nancy told him to use whether she was a virgin or not. “There are so many cars around Melody that I am afraid someone will see us. I don’t think we should come here anymore. I am quite concerned about hurting your reputation.”

In Melody’s mind it was important for Garven to think he was the only one who had successfully gotten into her pants. The answer for their dilemma was only a week away. They were having cokes the next day when she said to him “Dad and Mom are going to be out of the house all day next Saturday Garven. My sister is spending the weekend with friends. Would you like to come over and spend the day with me ... alone?”

When he got to the Jenks house that Saturday morning Melody answered the door dressed in a silk kimono. He could see that she had nothing on beneath it; her nipples were prominent beneath the thin fabric, through the thin silk he could make out the smoothness of her ass, she wasn’t wearing panties. Once inside the door they were quick to kiss. Melody was primed. She knew that Garven wasn’t going to get out of the house today without her seeing cock and having it inside her. When he touched her soft, inviting lips with his she cupped his buns and pulled his maleness against her. Out of breath Melody leaned against the wall and asked, “Would you like to see my bedroom Garven?”

“Nice room,” Garven said when she led him through the door by the hand, “and nice bed.” As he kissed her again Melody pulled his t-shirt out of his Levi’s, pulled it up ‘til it bunched under his arms and said, “Please Garv,” and he lifted his arms straight up, allowing her to peel the shirt off. As she looked at him with hungry eyes, he opened her robe and pulled her naked breast against her chest. With two fingers Garven touched under her chin, lifted her face, and kissed her tender lips. As he worked them soft and lusciously, he flattened his hands on her back and pulled the elegant girl’s body more tightly to him.

Breaking the kiss Melody gasped, “Oh Garven you’re SO hot.” She placed her cheek against his and whispered, “Hold me tight darling.” As he complied Melody wiggled her flattened breasts against his chest, made space between their stomachs and fumbled with his belt buckle saying, “I know you’ve wanted to feel this for a while, haven’t you Melody?”

“Oh God YES sweetie,” she gasped.

“But I uh...” he stammered, “I don’t want to um frighten you Melody.” He had heard the jocks talking about their girlfriends and saying that they were “fucking them” on a regular basis. But he never heard Bo say that about Melody. He knew how boys bragged about their sexual prowess and didn’t believe they were all getting laid. Thinking that Melody was probably still a virgin Nancy’s words echoed in his mind: “Virgins, particularly young ones will be terrified of what you have between your legs Garven.”

With little patience Melody thought I wonder if he has any idea why in hell, I have invited him up to my bedroom. “Please Garven please let me see it. At least let me feel it.” She tried to push her hand back inside his Levi’s.

Nancy’s words: “It will be better if you let her beg for it ... and she will,” had finally been realized.

In a bit of a quandary Melody asked. “What’s all the mystery about Garven? Why are you being so secretive?”

Like all girls with boys, they tried to impress, she wasn’t about to tell him that she wasn’t a virgin. But she was thinking, For Christ’s sake Garven, I’ve had a half a dozen cocks in my hand, five in my mouth and have been fucked by four boys. What’s the deal? Finally, he created space and allowed her hand to find the insides of his jeans.

When she wrapped her fingers around his shaft she thought, Jesus, it feels like a fucking baseball bat. Pulling her hand away in shock she put it back in again and grasped it to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating. Gulping she gasped, “OH-MY-GOD.” When she realized that more than half of his hard penis was still outside of her grasp, she thought I can’t BELIEVE it then squeaked, “IT’S LONGER THAN BOTH OF MY HANDS.”

Her shocked words made Garven think that he should call the whole thing off. But Melody was almost frantic in her struggle to get the ten-inch monster free from the restricting fabric. Finally pulling it free she gawped and said, “I can’t BELIEVE it Garven, you’re absolutely, HUGE.”

Embarrassed he said, “Maybe ... maybe I should just leave Melody.”

“Are you kidding Garven? No, no, NO. I just have to get used to what I’m looking at.” By the way she was acting he knew she wasn’t a virgin. This was the same way Nancy had acted. Holding it in her hand she dropped to her knees and looked it from all angles. Not only was he long and thick, but his balls also hung down like a bull’s. She held his shaft and, while holding his dangling nuts, stroked him. Giggling at first, she started laughing. Though uncomfortable with her laughter Garven became infected by it and started laughing as well.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m just kind of tickled that you are laughing the way you are.”

“I’m sorry Garven. But I just can’t get over how BIG you are.” Letting it rest on the palm of her hand she said, “I’m just wondering if it will even FIT inside me. Has it ever been inside ANYONE?”

She thought about the cocks she had known. Bo’s was the biggest—maybe 7 inches but not nearly as thick as this. As she stroked it, she squeezed, making his large head even more purple and shiny. As she saw the crystal drop that was gathering on the end, she thought I love the colors of sex. Milking him again she saw the drop grow and held out her tongue. “Mm,” she sighed, “you taste good.” Though Melody had never cared for the musky taste of semen she loved precum. Swallowing cum was distasteful but she loved how desperately boys wanted her to.

Looking down, Garven could see Melody’s face framed by her light blond hair. As her bright blue eyes looked up into Garven’s he saw the spider web of his precum stretching its fine filament from the tip of Melody’s tongue to his glans. He loved the feeling of another girl licking his cock, the sight of it making his balls clutch. It got better when she accepted that it would fit in her mouth and took in the helmet of his purple head, licking the cleft on its bottom. As the luscious girl’s head bobbed on his cock, he laced his fingers in her fine, silky blonde hair. Flexing his knees, he sighed at the exquisite feeling of her soft, moist mouth and curious tongue that explored his largeness.

From her experience Melody was amazed that she had been giving Garven head for what seemed to be over five minutes and he hadn’t cum yet. At one point she took him so deep that, when his glans poked the back of her throat she gagged. Feeling like she couldn’t breathe she pulled off and asked, “Don’t you ever cum Garven?”

She’s so not a virgin he thought as he gave her a smug answer, “I can do this for as long as you like Melody. If you want me to cum though, I will.”

Not partial to the taste of jism she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Thinking about how Bo always told her how tight she was she wondered how will he be able to get this thing inside me? She thought about Bo again, but it never feels tight when he is fucking me, it just slides and slides and mm.

Garven’s cock was so long though that while sucking him Melody was able to hold the rest of it in her hand. With her other hand she cradled his balls and fondled them. Taking both of her hands Garven helped her to her feet and murmured, “You do this so magnificently Melody.” Stripping her robe, he kicked off his Levi’s and underwear and he took her hands in his, pushing their bodies apart. Scanning her from head-to-toe Garven viewed Melody Jenk’s striking body. She was 5’4,” the complexion of her skin suiting her light blond hair. Her breasts were a perky B cups and her nipples a reddish pink color which was made darker by the flow of blood that hardened them. Her areolas were perfect ¾” circles, slightly puckered with no bumpiness to them. Her youthful, slender body was formed in an ideal hourglass. Her flat, soft tummy was slit by an innie navel that resembled a tiny pussy. Just below the soft brown hair of her generous mound was trimmed in the shape of a heart which pointed between her delicate lips that seemed to purse in anticipation the penetration that was to come.

“Gee Melody,” Garven said, “I never imagined that I would ever have the opportunity to see you without any clothes on. You’re BEAUTIFUL.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.