The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

On the way home from the shore Phillip wanted to stop along the way for dinner but Aggie said she wasn’t feeling well and wanted to get home. The house was quiet; Malcolm was working the afternoon shift at the gas station. Penny must have been in her room.

Walking upstairs to her bedroom she heard music coming from behind her daughter’s bedroom door. It was a cd of two professionals playing the duet that Penny would be playing with her piano teacher at her upcoming piano recital. Knocking on the door she called, “Penny?”

“Just a minute Mom,” Penny’s reply sounded urgent. “I don’t have any clothes on.”

She stood in front of the door for about twenty seconds before it opened. Penny was dressed in a kimono. Though she had a look of guilt on her face she hugged her mom and asked, “Did you have a good week Mom?”

“It was wonderful, sweetie.” Penny’s body felt very warm, almost like she had been exercising. There was something else; there was the distinct smell of pussy coming from the girl’s hand. Agatha didn’t know why she should have been shocked; all women masturbate. It was just that she had come so close to discovering her youngest child in the act that it alarmed her. Her first thought was I wonder if she feels as guilty about it as I did when I played with myself at her age. But she understood how the younger generation’s ideas about sex had become more progressive.

The mother, hoping her daughter was still a virgin, asked. “And how was yours?”

Penny stepped back. She took her mother’s hands and said, “It was wonderful Mom.”

Her mother noticed a new kind of glow on her daughter’s face. She’s growing up so fast. I just hope not too fast.

“Mr. Milford and I have been working like dogs on the recital piece. “That is the CD playing now.” Agatha knew the piece from her daughter’s constant practice. “You’re going to be blown away by the recital Mom.”

Smiling with pride she squeezed her daughter’s hand. “We are always proud of you Penny.”

As she walked to her room she giggled at her thoughts. My daughter is an interesting girl. I would never have conceived of masturbating to classical music. She wondered what Penny’s fantasy might be. At the same time, she knew how wrapped up she was in doing well enough with her music to be accepted to Julliard. She’d better get a scholarship. We can’t afford the tuition there.

That night she was reading in bed. Phillip was in his study working on a sermon for next Sunday. When he came up, he sat on the edge of the bed and said, “Agatha, for whatever I have done to upset you today I apologize. I love you very much you know.”

Though he was a stick in the mud she knew her husband loved her. Despite his lack of sexual adventure, he was a good husband and a good man. Also, he could be quite amusing. The issue was what she finally admitted was sexual incompatibility.

Over the years she had heard so many times that, in a good marriage, sex is only part of it and not as important as some people make it out to be. Constantly she tried to convince herself of that. But after this last week she realized that philosophy was merely bullshit that had been propagated by a group of frigid academics, or priests. She found it odd that the older she got the greater her need for sex. But it took the affair at the shore to bring the realization to fruition.

Phillip, in his pajamas and robe, snuggled up to her and kissed her cheek. He could be affectionate at times, particularly when he thought he was in the doghouse. “Can we be friends Agatha?”

For pity’s sake Phillip why can’t you call me, baby, or at least, Aggie? Why do you always have to be so stiff?

He was in the mood and as always, a defect in Mrs. Wilcox’s psyche dialed up, “Dutiful wife.” Though still feeling the rebuke of this morning she was bound by that duty. After submitting to his kisses and a brief finger-fuck she was given thirteen thrusts of his cock before he came inside her. Why do I always count? Considering the glorious sexual adventures of the week she knew exactly why.

After he rolled back on his side of the bed Phillip asked, “All better now, dear?”

Her answer confused him. Not being up to date on popular music he wasn’t familiar with Peggy Lee’s song that his wife quoted, “Is this all there is?” Puzzling for a few minutes he shrugged his shoulders and promptly fell asleep.

Aggie’s sleep was fitful. When she did fall off, she dreamt of having sex with Bart. She had no idea that the next Saturday was going to fuel the fires of further temptation. Nor did she realize that the seed of dealing more practically with her husband’s lack of attention would be planted.

The next morning Phillip got up early; he had a golf outing with the Bishop. Agatha slept late, getting up just after 9:00. Walking down the hall toward the stairs she noticed her son Malcolm’s door was open a bit more than ajar. She thought he probably had beers with his buddies after work. Boys! I hope he didn’t drink too much. She peeked in. Directly at the end of his bed was an eight-foot closet with sliding mirrored doors. Though most of the bed was blocked by the door, what she saw reflected in the mirror stunned her.

In a deep sleep, Malcolm lay flat on his back. One leg hung off the bed. She hadn’t seen him naked since he was a little boy with a little boy body and little boy parts. She had seen him without his shirt before and knew how muscular he was. He was tall, just over six feet. But there he lay, his naked body sporting the pillar of a substantial erection. Shocked to see her little boy’s man-sized parts she thought, My goodness it must be eight inches long! Unlike her, she found herself comparing cocks. It’s much larger than Phillip’s, much longer than Bart’s, but not quite as thick. She thought back to her high school sweetheart and chuckled. But I don’t think anyone’s as big as Garven’s. While she never had “all the way sex” with Garven Milroy, she dated him for their entire junior year. In their immature lovemaking, she did have it out of his fly in her hands and it reminded her of a horse she had once seen on a farm.

She remembered as she straddled Bart and lowered herself on his thick, stumpy cock, how thrilling that log-like thing felt entering her as she slid down on it. Gawking at her son’s erection she almost gasped aloud, “Maybe Malcolm’s could hit my cervix.”

Being a voyeur was not her style and she was surprised that she lingered. Having had an affair wasn’t part of her lifestyle either. What seemed like a long time while standing there actually lasted only about fifteen seconds. Nonetheless, she knew that for the rest of her life when she saw her son, she would remember her boy with that incredible pole projecting from his body. The thought struck her. And why is all this sexual stuff happening to me all at once?

At one o’clock that afternoon, Aggie played bridge with a group of ladies from church. Her position as the pastor’s wife didn’t offer a good opportunity to make friends comfortably. She always had the feeling that members of the church would never truly let her into their lives. Nevertheless, she liked most of the women and enjoyed playing bridge with this particular group. It was between games during refreshments when the seed of hope was planted in her mind.

Sarah Winthrop was telling the group that she was taking an assertiveness training class at her tennis club. “I’ve been taking the class for four weeks now, twice a week. At first, when the instructor started talking about techniques for dealing with men, in most cases husbands, I thought it was nonsense and it didn’t pertain to me. But as the weeks went along, I got more confidence. Last night, when my husband started talking over my words, trying to bend my thinking to his I just blurted out, ‘I’m tired of your bull ... uh, (looking at Aggie), your BS.’”

I hate that Aggie thought, announcing, “I understand the word ‘bullshit’, Sarah.” At first, there was an embarrassed silence. Then Sarah burst out laughing, slapping Aggie’s knee. The whole room erupted in laughter which seemed to linger a good five minutes. Though Aggie laughed as hard she still felt like an outsider.

“Anyway,” Sarah continued, “Marty looked at me with open mouth and kept shaking his head and finally saying that he was sorry. “He’s never been into apologizing.” She looked around, hesitating before delivering the punch line. When she got to Aggie she stopped and said, “BS.”

“Sarah,” Aggie said, “I’m a grown woman.” I could scream at these impossible women.

“Oh well,” Sarah cooed, “He was so romantic all night.” She blushed and with a demure smile whispered another secret, “and again this morning.”

As soon as she got home Aggie Googled “assertiveness training” and signed up for a class.


After Friday’s lesson had broken down into a passionate clinch on the piano bench and the teacher and student fondled each other’s sexual parts Garven Milroy was showing Penny Wilcox, his seventeen-year-old pupil, a different use of a piano bench. It was an activity in a place where he and his wife had often participated.

He also taught the young girl the meaning of cunnilingus there, a sexual activity that the teenaged Wilcox girl hadn’t even conceived of. Having touched off a wave of orgasms it sent the girl home with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head. After she was home for an hour, before Malcolm was expected, she called Milroy.

“You shouldn’t have called, Penny,” he said. The fact was that he almost dialed her number a couple of times before she called. When she did, he feigned remorse until he found himself masturbating while he talked.

Until his late teens, Garven was painfully shy. Though, when a female college student taught the high school boy about sex, he overcame much of his shyness. Once he became more confident, he still maintained the aura of shyness. But when his friend introduced him to Adrianna at the Grateful Dead concert the attraction of such two different personalities was magnetic. It was a bond that had been waiting to happen.

For Adrianna, a girl with a dominant personality, the young man’s compliant nature was just what she craved in a man. She wasn’t so much interested in total dominance, just bringing a man along in a relationship where she could, at least in her mind be on top. The first time she visited Garven’s music studio she was enthralled with his musicianship. As she watched him play, she knew that the piano bench would be the perfect place for her favorite fetish, riding an erect cock.

The fact that Adrianna had gone down on him in the crush of the crowd at Grateful Dead would have probably said to most guys, “I’ll just suck anybody’s cock.” But Garven had never had his cock sucked in public before. He was thrilled that she could be so unrestrained, so impetuous and so brazen. For him, she had just given him the greatest thrill of his life, a thrill he wanted to happen over and over again.

When she insisted sucking him in his studio when he was playing the piano, it took a while before Garven became comfortable enough to play without making clinkers. She loved doing it. “This is an excellent way, Garv, for you to increase your powers of concentration.” And it was.

After they married Adrianna loved it when Garven lay across the piano bench, and she would ride him while she fingered her clit. His staying power in this position allowed her to achieve numerous orgasms before he would fill her pussy with his cum. Being the kinky woman she was Adriana would pull off, move backward, or forward depending upon which direction she was fucking him, and lower her pussy lips to his, draining his captured splooge in his mouth. As it turned out, they both loved the taste of cum and swapped snowballs.

It had been a whirlwind romance. After the wild sex (sans fucking) that she had been pursuing with many men, once she met Garven she decided she wanted to take a chance on monogamy. For twenty-five years, until she passed away, they enjoyed a wonderful and fulfilling marriage. After Adrianna died Garven made the mistake of letting a couple of single women lure him into relationships that went nowhere. Since he and his wife never had children Garven looked upon his students as surrogates. Over the years he had many good students. But there was none like Penny Wilcox. She had a special talent. In the eight years he had been teaching her she had blossomed into an incredibly accomplished musician—a prodigy. Not only that, but she was also developing into a stunning young woman whom he began viewing as his private possession.

Though he fantasized about it many times over the last couple of years the thought of actually having sex with Penny was out of the question. I’m not some kind of pervert. It could have been a trap to think of her in those terms. Even as a young girl Penny Wilcox exuded a sexual aura that never failed to turn her teacher on. But he always resisted any kind of temptation that she, unknowingly, threw his way. At the age of seventeen, he had a distinct impression that she was making subtle advances. Just last week she had feigned dropping her hand in his lap. When, during the next lesson she did it again, this time fondling him, his resistance ran out the door. Once the barrier was broken the current of emotions turned into a raging river of passion that simply couldn’t be dammed.

On Monday, as Penny was leaving the house for her five o’clock music lesson, she told her mother, “The recital is Saturday Mom. I have three pieces in the program including the Grieg duet that I am doing with Mr. Milroy. So each session this week will be for two hours.”

As she went out the door Aggie watched her walk down the street sighing sighed as she remembered going to her daughter’s door on Sunday almost catching her masturbating. Remembering her teens and how she masturbated in the privacy of her room she processed the feelings with a mixture of thrill, guilt, and remorse that her little girl was growing up.

Guilt lasted longer than the thrill though and fantasizing was never just for the thrill of it alone. She experienced a little bit of sex with a male classmate she was interested in. He wasn’t a macho guy. After going together for a year they never did more than pet. But he was certainly well endowed, she thought. That boy was Garven Milroy.

Sometimes she fantasized about a cousin or an uncle, now and again—her father. Fantasizing about classmates brought more thrills than guilt. Cousins and uncles brought a certain amount of guilt, to her father. That was serious stuff, conjuring serious guilt. Aware that her daughter’s generation was more comfortable with the subject of sex than hers, Aggie wondered if Penny might also have similar fantasies and feelings of guilt ... and if she might be more inclined to do something about it. I hope not.

Remembering the smell of pussy on her daughter’s fingers Agatha thought, I wonder why she would have been doing it to the classical music she was practicing. She knew Penny was an artist who had more passionate feelings than the average girl. Just the same a shadow of a doubt about her daughter being alone with her fifty-year-old male teacher crossed her mind. Aggie had gone with the young Milroy in high school and always found him respectful. Garven’s a consummate professional, she thought, He wouldn’t be involved with a student. I’m probably making a mountain out of a molehill. Just the same Penny is more mature than her years.


While Milroy was eating at Penny’s pussy he discovered that her hymen was intact. That she still had her cherry solidified his inclination to view his prodigy as an even more valuable treasure. Now that initial sex with Penny had been experienced, he was compelled to explore this fully flowered virgin more judiciously. But she is a student. I’m nuts. I have to act more professionally.

When the girl tried to hug him before that day’s lesson he said, “No Penny we must be highly disciplined about the lessons. We’ll work hard from five to six. From six to seven we’ll have time to explore.”

Penny pouted at the rebuke but soon got back into her lesson. She knew though that for Garven, whether music or sex, it was about tutoring his student properly, and that the process was going to be honored.

Resolve went out the door though when he sat down next to his student. Her presence was too much for him to overcome. Once again, his cock began to take control. Embracing his student on the piano bench he kissed her, caressing her body with his hands. While kissing her forehead, each cheek, and the tip of her nose he murmured, “Would you like to know how Adrianna pleased me at the piano?”

Penny, who had always been enthralled by Adrianna, said, “Tell me please.”

“Often, when I used to play the piano, Adriana would kneel under the piano and...” He was hesitant to say what she did. “Anyway, how would you feel about kneeling in front of the bench Penny?” He felt like such a pervert. But his question hit the start button. She was on her knees immediately. As Penny’s head moved her closer to his crotch he spread his legs to give her room then pinched the tab of his zipper and started drawing it down. Unbeknownst to Garven Penny was already a pro in this position. She knew full well what it meant. Her stomach fluttered as she put her hand on his and pushed it gently away. Taking the zipper between her finger and thumb she opened it.

By the way, the seventeen-year-old kissed him during their last time together Garven knew that she was an expert at that activity. By the way, she stroked his cock the first time he knew she was no stranger to handling erections either. Because she was so passionate, he had expected that she had already been fucked by a classmate. But when he went down on her pussy and saw that her hymen was intact, he reasoned that oral sex must have been the way she staved off being penetrated by her boyfriend or boyfriends. Just like Adrianna. His suspicions were confirmed when she worked the bulk of his hard member out of his pants and deftly took it into her mouth. And the way she’s doing it, wow! Just as he had played the piano so often with Adrianna sucking him, here he was with a new girl between his legs, his musical princess.

Adrianna had been a notorious and promiscuous cocksucker who had been a fanatic about keeping her cherry until marriage. But she sucked every cock she could get her mouth on. Not only did she have a knack for oral sex she adored doing it. To Garven it was a magical coincidence that the only two females he cared about having sexual relationships with, a woman and a teenage girl, both protected their virginity in the same way. Funny, he thought, her mother only gave me hand jobs. Times were different though.

Penny being a consummate musician, confirmed with her actions on her knees under the piano that she had become an expert in the art of fellatio as well as music. The way she used her tongue ... the slick sides of her inner cheeks and the teasing use of her soft palate, told him that, while she was not quite as sophisticated as his deceased wife, she was well on her way to joining the same class.

As the teacher played, his student allowed his passion to inspire her to a higher standard of oral capability. The way he played the music told her when to heighten his sense of enjoyment. As his passion for the music rose, she worked him to the cusp of orgasm. Then, due to her experience with ejaculatory teens, she backed him off by squeezing his penis to settle him ... thus forestalling his spurts.

As his playing built to the explosive coda Penny’s mouth fucked his energized cock with a meter that mirrored the music. Finally, his hands crashed down on the keys in the finale. At the same moment, coupling musicianship with oral proficiency, Penny brought him to the most glorious orgasm he had experienced since Adrianna’s mouth had been in the same place.

For Penny, the fifteen-minute piece brought with it the longest period she had ever sucked a cock where her lover hadn’t come. With her eyes closed she felt the music, felt the heat of his passion, felt the beat of his heart in the blood that surged through his swollen phallus. The combination of musicianship and sex merged most erotically. And when her teacher finally exploded in her mouth it was like no series of ejaculations she had ever experienced. Not only did he come in volume, but each shot was also incredibly thick—like custard. This was not merely a sexual experience with a boy, it was a sensual involvement with a man she truly loved and respected. Honored to be Adrianna’s surrogate she tried her best to be worthy of the opportunity.

As a musician masturbating to classical music was thrilling for Penny. But, in her wildest imaginings, she never considered the combination of semen spurting into her mouth to the sounds of classical music. It was a powerful experience with profound meaning. As she swallowed the last vestige of Garven’s dessert-like load Penny’s orgasm drove her into a trembling heap at her teacher’s feet that left her gasping for breath.

Having been starved for such sexual involvement Garven wanted to keep Penny with him all night. He wanted to make love to her until he was exhausted. He wanted so badly to fuck her. But, committed to preserving this incredible flower’s virginity, he would only fantasize about that.

As he watched his young prize walking down the street he thought, But God, I need more. I need to be inside a woman’s pussy. It’s been so long...


Thursday night at choir practice was a seminal night. The choir director rearranged the seating. “Until further notice,” he said, “The basses will sit next to the sopranos; the tenors will sit next to the altos.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.