Twins - Cover

Twins

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Having just moved into town, My twin sister and I went around the neighborhood, to find some kids our age. Across the street from us, were another set of twins. Join us all for some gnarly and funky sex along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

Howdy-doo

My name is Andrew. My folks, my twin sister and I, have just moved to Greeley, Colorado. Our dad was relocated here from the State Farm Main Offices in Bloomington, Illinois. This, of course, meant that we all got uprooted in the move. At least it was in the middle of June, so, at 17 years old, my sister and I had a chance to get a little bit grounded in the nuances of this new town before our Junior year of high school.

Greeley, I found out, is actually a larger city than Bloomington, but it feels like a small town. We found out we'd be going to Northridge High School, which is one of the newer high schools in Greeley.

Let me introduce you to the cast of characters in this story. I'm Andrew, 17, 5ft10, Black hair, Blue Eyes, 161 lbs. I'm a track athlete, as well as a swimmer. My buds called me Andy.

Next, my twin sister, Susan, 17, 5ft8, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 34C-25-33, 124 lbs. She's a volleyball player and was a swimmer until her breasts got too big. Call her anything, but Susan and she'll twist your nipples off, or at least try to. Mine still hurt and that was over a year ago because I slipped and called her Sue.

My mother's name is Addison, a pretty name for a foxy lady. She's 38, 5ft7, Black Hair originally, but she's been coloring it Blonde for so long, nobody's seen her as a brunette in quite a long time. Brown Eyes, 36C-25-36; she weighs in at a svelte 122 lbs. She was a basketball player at LSU, where she met my dad. She prefers that everybody call her Addy.

Lastly, my pop, David! 39, 5ft2, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes. 167 lbs. He was also a basketball player at LSU. He often says he weighs the same as when he played basketball in college. Yeah, right!

Though you will learn about them later, the other players in this story are the kids from across the street. They're the Swanson Twins; Jeffery, 17, 5ft6, Blond Hair, Brown Eyes, 157 lbs. and, Jonnah, 17, 5ft7, Blonde-Red Hair, Blue Eyes, 34D-24-34, 128 lbs.


My mom asked Susan and me to go across the street and introduce ourselves to the neighbors. Our best friends in Bloomington were also our across-the-street neighbors.

A very pretty woman about my mom's age opened the door and said, "Hello, can I help you kids?"

"Hi," I said. "We're the Mitchell's. We moved in across the street and we thought we would come over and say hello to all of our neighbors. Back in Bloomington, Illinois our best friends happened to live across the street from us, so we thought we would start with your beautiful house with all of the colorful lilacs in front of it."

We heard a voice behind the woman saying, "Who is it, Mom? A salesman?"

"No, Jeff! It's the new neighbors from across the street ... coming by to say hello."

The face that went to the voice we heard, came up beside the woman and said, "Hi, I'm Jeffery, but call me Jeff. Come on in, we won't bite. Not unless you like that sort of thing."

I turned to my sister, who was staring at Jeff, like a cat who just got food placed in front of it. I touched her on the back and she recovered and said, "Hi, my name is Susan and this is my brother ... Uhh..."

"Andrew," I said, thrusting my hand into his. We walked into the living room where there was a very pretty girl sitting down, working on something with a very serious look on her face.

"Jonnah, These are our new neighbors from across the street. This is Susan and her brother Andrew." When she heard the name Andrew, she picked up her head and made eye contact with me for the first time. Gosh, she's pretty. Wow, I could get lost deep in those eyes. I put my hand out to Jonnah and said, "That's a very pretty name you have got."

I heard a rather quiet, "Thank you" from her.

Her mother added, "They moved here from Bloomington, Illinois. I would guess their father is someone high up the food chain at State Farm?"

"Yes, Mrs..."

"Swanson, Andrew! I'm Katherine, my husband, who also works at State Farm is Jeff Senior and of course you just met the twins, Jonnah and Jeffery."

"Are you going to Northridge in the fall?" asked Jonnah.

"Yeah, we be Juniors, we're 17, but our birthday falls before the cutoff. We have always been the oldest in our classes," said Susan.

"Well, we turn 17 on the Fourth of July. You're invited, of course. When we were little we thought all of the music and fireworks were for us. How stupid you are at eight years old," Jeff said.

"That's not stupid, Jeff," I said. "Everybody would think that ... like if your birthday were December 25, wouldn't you think that everyone was celebrating your birthday?"

"Good point Andy ... is it all right to call you that?"

"Sure, but don't ever call my sister Sue, or she'll..."

"It's not important why I don't like that, Andrew," she said, glaring at me. I chuckled. "What is there to do in this town for teenagers, anyway?

Jeff responded, "You're from Bloomington, you're probably used to snow. Greeley gets snow, but not like Fort Collins does ... it's like 25 miles north west of us and Rocky Mountain National Park, has places to slide, snow board, ski ... all the good stuff."

Jonnah added, "In Greeley, we got the usual; movie theatres, Live theatre, Concerts, all that kind of stuff. What kind of stuff did you do at your previous school?"

"I ran track and swam, while Susan swam until they kicked her off the team and she played volleyball as well."

Susan was glaring at me, with a little smile to her face. Jeff and Jonnah had a look happen between them and smiled to each other. Jonnah said, "The same thing happened to me, Susan. I swam until I got these," pointing at her chest, "I figured their loss and I got a pair of D's in the trade."

"Mine only got to C's," said Susan. "I got kicked off the team, but all the guys wanted to date me, thinking I was easy because I had big boobs."

I had never heard Susan talk like this before, much less in front of these kids that we just met. Thinking I should change the subject, I said, "I guess I need to become a Bronco Fan ... are they any good since Elway left?"

"Only so, so," said Jeff. "They don't want to pay the big bucks and they lost guys to teams with aggressive trading policies. As they say after they lose the first game of the year, wait until next year!"

"We'd better be going, Jeff and Jonnah. Nice to have met you, guys. We'll see you around?"

"Sure. I'm sure my mom will come by with a cake or something full of sugar, to say hello to your folks. Children of State Farm management typically have to fend for themselves, because they keep our dads working 60 hours a week."

"Bye Andy," Jonnah said. "Don't be strangers?"

We left and Susan said, "Don't be strangers Andy, I want you to come over and give my big breasts a nice long massage."

"Shut up, Sue ... Susan! She was just being nice. I saw how you were looking at Jeff like he was fresh kill. I can't believe you girls were talking in front of Jeff and I about your breasts. I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time."

"Did Jonnah's D-cups make you drool? I have never seen you look like that at me? Aren't mine big enough for you? What's that saying, 'Bigger than a mouthful's a waste?'"

"Damn, Susan. Now, all I can think about are your and Jonnah's boobs. I know we have only been here a couple of days, but do you want to continue what we started before we left Bloomington?"

"You mean, kissing and feeling each other up every night? I though you wanted to stop doing that?"

"No, my charming C-cup sister! You wanted me to stop doing that because you were afraid we were going to get caught."

We went into the house. Mom yelled, "Did you meet anyone interesting, kids?"

"Yeah," Susan said. "There's a set of twins across the street, the Swanson's. The kids are our age ... we'll be at Northridge with them. Their names are Jeffery and Jonnah. The parents are Katherine and Jeffery Senior."

"We're going upstairs to listen to music for a while. Yell if you need us for something. The door will be locked, but pound if we don't hear you, or text us, if you'd like. I showed you how to text a while back, mom. You could practice sending us missives if you'd like."

"Ha-ha, you two. You and your 'twin thing.' It will be a while ... I'm unpacking kitchen utensils—you could help if you'd like?"

"Ha-ha Mom, good one. You actually letting someone in the kitchen with you? With knives? That's priceless!" I rejoined.

We went up to my room. I quickly and securely locked it. Susan got on the bed and took off her shirt, showing a cute, light pink bra that fit her really nicely. I turned on some reasonably loud 60's rock and got on the bed with my beautiful sister. I went straight for her inviting lips, smashing mine against them. We had been doing this for about a month. It started accidently by playing 'seven minutes in heaven' at a party we both went to. Everyone there thought it was really funny, seeing a brother and sister make out. We laughed it off, but went home and started right back up again, really enjoying each other's company. Susan also lets me play with and suck her tits, which really taste good. She usually returns the favor, sucking on my nipples. A lot of girls don't do that ... it is really hot, especially with my sister doing it.

All we do is 'above the belt, ' neither one of us wants to ruin what we have, so we have agreed that we'd stay above to avoid 'complications.' Now I've got Jonnah's boobs in my head, wondering what it would take to take a lick ... a look at her rack. Susan's boobies are so nice, both to my hands and to my lips. I recently tried to touch Susan below the waist to see her response. She quickly and harshly slapped me away, saying, "We have a deal, Andy!" I responded that I was sorry and I was denied access to everything for two whole days. I learned my lesson.

Well, I took my mouth and moved it to her right tit and started sucking on her nipple, making her moan a little. Her moans were the reasons for the music. I went from sucking her nipple to trying to put her whole breast in my mouth, which I couldn't do, of course, but what's the harm in trying? Susan had started moaning a little louder. She moved so she could play with my nipples.

Wow! She has a tender touch, using her fingertips on the very end of my nipples. Ugh. I was getting hard and would probably cum real soon. Not wanting to cum in my pants, I started removing them at the same time she was rolling my nipples. She must have thought I was trying to advance 'down the field.'

"I'm just about to cum, Susan ... that's all. I didn't want to have to clean the pants, so I just want to cum, if it's OK with you."

"Don't expect me to help you with my hands or my mouth ... do it on your own, please. Andy, can I watch you cum? Would it be OK if I stayed and watched you jerk yourself off? I have heard you before, but I'd really like to watch!"

"Sure, sis. Stay a couple feet away ... I don't want to get any on you." I dropped my pants and boxers exposing myself to my sister for the first time. I heard a sound from her as I took off my boxers that sounded like, "Wow!" I took my boxers and looking at my sister's boobs, I started stroking myself really fast. Realizing I was using her tits to help, she had licked her lips and started moving her fingertips on her own nipples. That's what the doctored ordered. I couldn't control the first shot that traveled far enough to get on her breast, the other shots stayed close enough for me to catch in my boxers.

"Oh, Andy, that was so hot, I came just watching you do that. We could add this to our 'can do' list, if you'd like. It was really hot. I'm going to have to go to my room and masturbate now, because that was so hot."

"Why leave, just lay on my bed and diddle yourself. I would love to watch that. I'm certain I would cum again during it."

"OK, but no touching me. You do and I'll scream rape at the top of my lungs, you got that, bucko?"

"Absolutely, Susan. I'll stay over here sitting on my chair, OK?"

"OK, Andy!"

She got up off the bed and took off her jeans, exposing her pink matching panties. She got very quiet and was obviously very nervous about showing her pussy to anybody, much less her brother. She was dancing around and realized she had to pee, so she ran into my bathroom, closed the door and emptied her bladder. She came out with her panties removed and she got back on the bed.

"Can I do anything to help you, sis? Want me to jack myself off again?"

"Yeah" ... she said. "Play with yourself a little or something."

"Could I suck on your tits?"

"NO, Andy. I can do this, I just have to start my own way."

"KIDS, DINNER'S READY!"

I had never known my mom could yell like that. Wow! I turned off the music and poked my head out, "Coming!"

I looked over to Susan who was whistling while she was putting her clothes back on. I had a new set of boxers and my jeans back on pretty quickly. I picked up Susan's bra and handed it to her. Then I handed her, her panties and jeans. I quickly opened the window to air out the smell. Susan ran over to her bathroom and put on a little makeup and sprayed a sweet fragrance over herself.

I gave her a kiss and said, "No evidence of any crime in here, right?"

"Unless they dusted me for your prints, Andy."

Ha-ha. My sister is so cool and beautiful ... and sexy. We walked into the kitchen holding hands like we often did in front of our parents. They thought nothing of it, except to say, "one of those twins things."


We went back up to my room after dinner. Susan turned on some music and went over to sit on my bed. She hadn't turned it up very loud. I went over to her and asked, "What do you want to do, Susan? Take up where we left off, or what?"

"I'm kind of out of the mood. Dinner kind of filled me up. I'd just like to listen to some music with you, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all - any reason to have my pretty sister in my room works for me!"

"Aren't you just the sweetest thing in the world? Why haven't I ever seen you get serious with any of those girls you dated back in Illinois."

"I only ever dated four girls, Susan; there was ... Cindy Watson, Ladonna Kirkpatrick, Jessica ... McGovern and the one from your volleyball team ... what was her name? Cheryl ... Cheryl Schumacher."

"I remember all of those girls, I think. Let's look them up in the yearbooks, OK?"

"OK, sure. Sounds like a hoot. You got it, great! They were all in the same year as me ... I didn't have the guts to ask out a sophomore, since I was a junior."

Susan started going through the yearbook, marking the page with a sheet of paper. Then we started to look at each of the girls to see if they had anything in common. I guess we were looking to see if I had a 'type' or not. I had to go pee, so I told Susan I'd be right back.

When I got back she was marking one more girl in the book. I couldn't tell whom, but it was just a minute before Susan cleared her throat.

"OK, Andy. Here are the girls you dated in order." She flipped to each of them for only a few seconds each, and then closed the book. "From what you just saw, for only a second, what did they have in common?"

"Hmmm. Susan, well ... they were all brunettes!"

"Right, Andy! What else?"

"They all had ... brown eyes?"

"Was that a question or a statement?"

"They all had brown eyes!"

"Correct. Anything else? Anything you remember from when you were dating each of them?"

"Yeah, Susan. They were all about the same shape ... I mean they all had butts that looked a little bit alike. They also all had cute little turned up noses. This is fun, trying to remember them. Oh. They all had nice tits, but none of them were really large or really small. They were nice and medium sized, as I remember ... Oh, shit! Susan ... they all looked the same ... they all looked like ... you! Wow! That must mean that you're my standard for the type of girl I'd like to date. Holy crap, Susan, from the psychology course I took that means that I'm in love with you ... my own sister?"

"Well, Andy ... are you in love with me? I know how I feel about that, but I need to know what you feel, what you need, what you want."

"Gosh, Susan ... I never really thought about it in that way. I just like being around you. You're not stuck-up at all, you have a pretty smile and I like being around you. None of the girls I have dated made me feel the way I feel when I'm around you. Dammit—now what do we do?"

"What do you mean, what do we do, Andy?"

"Well, we can't date, or kiss, or even hold hands in public. All of the things you do as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You're right Andy, but we can do those things when we're alone in the house ... or when the music is really loud in your room," Susan said with a rather delicious smile on her face.

"Susan ... are you on the pill?"

"Now, why did you have to go and spoil everything by asking that?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Yeah, you just wanted to know ... so you could fuck me!"

"I can't say, it's never entered my mind. You are very pretty!"

"Yeah, go on!" she smiled at me.

"And you have a real nice smile!"

"Yeah, go on!"

"And you got a real nice ass!"

"Yeah, I know I do. You're not the first guy to tell me that. I even heard a couple girls back in our old town that thought my ass was nice. They didn't know I'd heard them. They also told me that they thought my little brother was cute!"

"Just because you were born two minutes before I was, doesn't mean you can call me little brother, Susan. Actually earlier I clearly heard you say 'Wow' when I pulled out my prick in front of you."

"Oh, now you're all 'I have got a big prick. Look at my big prick.' You're not even the biggest in this house!"

"You've seen dad's?"

"Yeah, by accident. I went up to ask mom something and they hadn't closed the door. I heard them fucking, so I stood behind the door and watched them for a while."

"When was this? Wasn't I home?"

"No, Andy. You were out with your guy friend, Paul."

"Oh, yeah, Paul. What a dickwad he turned out to be. He was trying to be all friendly with me. Then I heard him talking about how he was really going to get into your pants. That really upset me, so I punched him in the stomach and told him to go home."

"Really? You punched him because of me. Aww, that's sweet of you. Come here, you big lug. Give me a kiss."

I walked over to Susan and sat down on my bed. She got up on my lap and grabbed my face and gave me a really nice kiss. It might have been the nicest kiss we have had, since we started this 'thing' between us.

There was a knock on the door. "Kids, come out. Jeff and Jonnah from across the street are here."

"Coming Mom," I said. "Be right out." Susan got up off me and fixed herself up a little. I pushed down the erection I had been getting and opened the door. We went down the stairs and saw the Swanson Twins and waved at them as we came down into the living room.

Susan said, "Why don't you guys come on up? We were just listening to music." I saw Jeff grab Jonnah's hand and lead her up to my room.

"Nice room," said Jeff. "This is an exact duplicate of our floor plan, just flipped."

"Hey Andy, you're looking good today!"

"Thanks Jonnah. I'd be lying if I didn't return the compliment. That's a very pretty blouse you have on."

That appeared to make her blush. I looked over at Susan, who had an interesting looking smile on her face. Jeff walked over to Susan and sat down. "You look very nice today yourself, Susan."

I saw my sister blush and it was cute and hot. I was getting hard with both of these babes in my room.

"Why don't we all go to the movies? Greeley has a movie theatre, I would assume?" I asked.

"Greeley is a pretty nice town, Andy. It's almost doubled in size in only the last 20 years. Getting near 100,000 people. And yes, we have a rather new multiplex, with electricity and food ... and indoor plumbing and everything," said Jeff in a kind of hillbilly voice.

"He got you there, bro. Ha-ha-ha. Let's go to the movies, you guys. Andy and I like to go to the back row of the movies and make out a little," Susan said.

I looked at my sister and couldn't believe what she just said. Before I could laugh it off, Jonnah said, "So do we, Susan! Aren't brothers, just about the best boyfriends?"

With that she walked up to Jeff and planted the biggest kiss I ever saw a brother and sister give each other. Certainly hotter than the best kiss I ever gave Susan.

Not one to be upstaged, I turned and planted one on Susan, who at first wasn't getting what I was doing, but she got into it. So there we were ... two sets of twins, making out with our own sisters.

In an effort to break the considerable sexual tension, I said, "Are we going to a movie, or are we staying inside to play?"

Susan, Jeff and Jonnah all turned to me, looked at each other and said, "Play!"

Jeff grabbed Jonnah by her butt and started making out again. I reached over and locked the door, then pulled Susan over and we sat down on the bed, like we had before and started making out. This time I quickly put my left hand on her breast. Usually this would cause Susan to balk and ask me to slow down, but because there was another couple making out in the room, she actually encouraged me to feel her tits. We stopped for a minute to watch Jeff and Jonnah. They were really going at it.

They must have picked up on that we were watching, so they broke apart and looked over at us and started to laugh.

"What?" I said. "Why are you two laughing?"

"We could tell by the way you stood next to each other, that you were more than twins," Jonnah said.

"What did we do?" asked Susan sincerely.

"The back of your hands hit each other and I saw Andy knock your hand away from his. We do the same thing. So how long have you guys been doing it?"

"Well," Andy responded. "A little over a month. Back in Bloomington, we were at a friend's house and they were playing a game of 'seven minutes in heaven.' I had heard of the game before, but had never 'played' it. The other kids must have rigged it somehow, because I was in there waiting for someone ... then the door opened and Susan walked it. I knew it was her right away, because of the shampoo she uses gives her a nice fragrance."

"Thanks, bro."

"So, the first minute we talked about what the kids waiting for us were expecting us to do. And it just sort of happened. I leaned into Susan and she moaned, I think more for the guys outside, then she kissed me and the floodgates opened. I kissed her back and then we really started to touch each other. I grabbed her ass; she put her hands down my pants and squeezed my butt. We were grinding away at each other when the door opened and they all started laughing. I grabbed her and we left the party. They thought it was because we were embarrassed ... it was because we were so turned on, we wanted to get home and see what else we might decide to do with each other."

Susan took over and said, "We came home and went up to my room. To reset the mood, I turned off my bedroom light. It was pitch dark. Now the tension was coming back and I ran my finger across Andy's lip. Then I leaned in and kissed him, but keeping it lips only. Andy had started to kiss me back, but I felt his lips open and his tongue came out to play. I thought that I could play this game too. Then the kisses got really hot and I felt Andy's hand on my ass. That felt really good, so I quickly removed my shirt, keeping my bra on and rubbed up against him."

"That did it for me," I continued. "I came in my pants. I was embarrassed, but Susan moved her face to my ear and said. "Are you as turned on as I am? I told her what had just happened to me and she said, "That's OK little brother, I'm here. I love you!"

"I didn't even realize at first I had said that," said Susan. "But it seemed the right thing to say at the time. Andy didn't want me to worry about it, so he immediately said, 'I love you too, Susan. I think I have for a long time.' So I went back to kissing him and he moved his hand to my breast. I felt that from my toes to my nose and he could tell. He then tried to put his hand down the front of my pants, but I slapped him away. I was having too much fun 'above the waist' so, since then ... we have kept it 'above the waist.'"

"That story has gotten me so wet Jeff," Jonnah said. "We haven't been nearly as chaste as you two. We have actually fucked a couple of times."

This shocked Susan, who asked, "How have you kept from getting pregnant? That's my biggest fear! I'm so scared about getting pregnant!" She had started to cry a little bit, so I walked over to her and put her head on my shoulder. This caused her to really start crying in earnest. I said, "You know how much I love you, Susan. I would never do anything to hurt you or cause you any pain of any kind."

"That's so beautiful, isn't it Jonnah," Jeff said. "Well, Susan and Andy ... we use a couple of methods of birth control. Jonnah is on the pill; I also use a condom on her most fertile days. As a backup to our backup, we have a couple of those 'day after' pills hidden in her bathroom."

"My mom would never let me go on the pill," Susan quickly added. "She believes that giving us birth control means that she is encouraging us to have sex. It's old fashioned, but I understand it, a little."

"Do you have any condoms, Andy?"

"No, actually. I never had the guts to go to the store and get some."

"Here," Jeff said, fishing a couple of them out of his wallet. "You can have these."

Susan looked over at me, smiling and blushing.

"I don't think Susan is ready for that yet, but thanks. I'll get some and when I do, I'll pay you back."

"You can pay me back, by showing your sister how much more you can love her, using a rubber."

This made Jonnah smile and she said, "Susan, I can tell just how much you two are in love with each other! Once you two have real, complete sex with each other, you'll become even closer."

Jeff added, "Incest is Relative. Right Sis!" He grabbed Jonnah and ran his hand under her shirt and squeezed her breast real hard. She put her hand down the front of his pants. We could tell she actually grabbed his dick because of the sound she made. He turned back to us and said, "You guys want to see close up, exactly how much fun it can be to fuck your sibling. We can do it right now, if you two want us to. It's OK. These D-cups of hers, really make me hard."

Susan said, "That would be cool, but our mother comes up here too often to risk it at the moment."

Jeff said, "You know Andy, I can tell you like my sister's boobs a little. When you saw them over at our house, your eyes went right to them. That's what they are there for ... to look at."

Jonnah said, "Stop it, Jeff! You're embarrassing Andy. You know what guys? I have a wicked idea!"

"And what would that be?" asked my sister.

"We could pretend to be each others boyfriends and girlfriends, but really we would hook up with our brothers!"

Jeff replied, "That's a great idea, Jonnah! Think about it you guys. We need to get home ... I need to fuck my sister in the worst way."

"And he will too," Jonnah said, as she flashed that smile. "Bye, guys—Don't be a stranger!"

They left my bedroom. I heard them say goodbye to mom, who popped up to say, "Aren't they just the sweetest kids! You guys might have found yourselves a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Twins meeting twins!"

Susan and I went down the stairs to mom and Susan said, "Mother, I think it's time for me to be on the pill. I know how you feel about that, but I would like the peace of mind that, if I were attacked or worse, there wouldn't be a rug rat as a result of it. I also want to be prepared for falling in love ... along with the consequences," she looked over to me as she said that.

"You know honey, I'm beginning to realize you're growing up and have a good head on your shoulders. You aren't looking to have sex ... you just want to be prepared, if you were to find yourself in that position ... if you found somebody to love. I don't think your brother necessarily wants you to have a boyfriend. He would lose his best friend!"

I reached up and put my hand around Susan's waist and said, "Our little girl is finally growing up!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek, causing Susan to blush a deep crimson. She said, "I love you too, bro!"


The next morning, my alarm clock woke me up.

I'm not one of those guys who sleep till noon and then lounges around the house, telling everyone who'll listen how bored I am.

I'd reached over to turn off my alarm and I heard a voice say, "Why does that thing go off so early, bro?"

"Susan, what the hell! Are you ... are you naked?" I quickly got very worried that something happened that I didn't remember!

"NO, Silly! I'm not naked ... but I could be if you wanted me to be?" She had a really devious smile on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.