He Finds Her - Cover

He Finds Her

Copyright© 2012 by Destiny Parker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sophie gets dominated in the office break room.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Workplace  

"Great!" She muttered under her breath. "Where's an umbrella when you need one?"

She didn't even have a jacket or a sweater that she could use to shield herself against the worst of the unexpected summer downpour.

She took one more furtive glance around the warm, and more importantly dry, coffee shop where she had enjoyed a very long lunch. Perhaps this was karma's way of punishing her for stretching her sixty-minute lunch break into a ninety-minute bitch session.

Her coworkers had opted to head back to the office on time, but Sophie couldn't be bothered to follow the rules.

Just ask Harold, her former boss. She had talked him into a long lunch break more than once. Harold was a legendary defense attorney, and he had fucked her into submission more times than she could remember. He had fucked her once or twice on his enormous mahogany desk, a handful of times on the microfiber couch that had sat under the window in his corner office and on one very memorable occasion in his private bathroom.

Ah, those days were over. Harold had transferred to the New York office almost a year ago. That had meant Sophie had not only waved goodbye to Harold but also to all that steamy office sex that had broken up the monotony of the work week. There were certainly new prospects, Chris Wood in research for one, but none of them had the balls to get down and dirty on company time, or furniture.

"Enough stalling!" she whispered to herself as she opened the coffee shop's front door. She ran the entire way back to the office. When she burst through the first bank of glass doors, she was winded and soaking wet. Her open-neck white blouse was all but see through; and although Sophie hadn't noticed that her nipples were poking through the fabric, the security guard stationed at the entrance sure had. He was now in possession of a semi-hard dick. He thanked god he was behind the information desk when she turned around and sent up a quick wave.

"Where in the hell am I going to get a towel?" Sophie asked the empty elevator. The elevator was walled in dark brown carpet reminiscent of coffee colored corrugated cardboard so she couldn't even check her appearance before stepping off onto her floor. Thankfully the office was quiet and ... empty?

"Where is everyone?" Sophie wondered. "Whatever! At least I don't have to explain myself! Not yet anyway." She needed to find something to dry off with, and quick.

Sophie wanted to get seated at her desk as soon as possible, that way she could attempt to look like she had been there for the last hour. This made the firm's bathroom a little out of bounds. The only other place with some paper towels was the staff room, or what some people liked to call the "break" room. Sophie made a bee-line for it now, praying there was hot coffee. She had started to shiver under the ever blowing central air. She made herself a silent promise that if she got out of this without incident today, she would do better from here on out. No more long lunches!

"Why can't I be like everyone else? Why can't I come back to the office when I am supposed to? Jesus! Is it so hard to follow the rules?" A voice from behind her answered, "I am glad you aren't like everyone else." Sophie's heart skipped a beat. She had just stepped into the staff room and was searching the cupboards for a new package of towels, the damn dispenser was out. She didn't turn, too afraid she would give herself away. Instead, she continued opening and closing cupboards.

"Where is everyone?" she asked the voice, as nonchalantly as possible.

"They have all gone upstairs for the quarterly report. Did you forget?" This time it came from directly behind her.

"Shit!" Sophie thought. "Quarterlies are today! Now I really am in trouble!"

"Susan told me I didn't really need to be there this time, it's no biggie. What about you?" she replied, hoping to come off as unaffected, "Why aren't you up there?"

"Well, actually I am down here looking for you. Susan told me to come down and see if I could find you."

"So much for that," Sophie thought.

"Oh, she must have forgotten. God dammit! Trevor, do you know where there are some extra towels?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." Sophie could hear a smile in his voice.

She was startled to see him standing so close but relieved to see he was holding out a new package of towels. Sophie snatched them from his hand and began to leave the little room. Before she reached the door Trevor stepped in front of her.

"I would much rather you stayed wet, Sophie."

"I bet you would Trevor but I think we'd both better get upstairs before we lose our jobs," she countered, smiling.

"Oh, I don't think they'll miss us if we stay down here a little bit longer." He reached out and brushed his thumb against her hardened nipple. Sophie quickly recoiled from his uninvited touch.

"Jesus Trevor! Who do you think you are?" she exclaimed. Her surprise was more at herself than it was at him. Her body was responding even as she was backing up. She could feel a burning starting to creep into her belly and that wild girl in her head was begging, "Please! Please! Let him fuck you!"

Trevor stood there with a knowing grin on his lips. He obviously had no intention of moving.

"Sophie, I have been thinking about what I would do to you if given the chance for quite awhile now, and this just happens to be the perfect opportunity. How long has it been since someone satisfied you?" He had taken off his jacket and was hanging it on the back of the closest chair.

"Trevor, I think that's beside the point. Anyway, it doesn't really matter because this little fantasy you've played out in your head is not happening, at least not today. Look at me. I have got to get dried off and come up with some kind of plausible story before that meeting ends."

She sat down on one of the low sofas and took some towels from the wrapper. They weren't ideal, but at least she could use them to get her hair to stop dripping. They might even allow her to turn her shirt back to the once opaque white it had been this morning. Her skirt hadn't gotten that wet, but her patent leather black heels had tiny specks of dirt all over them. She undid the little gold buckle that sat slightly above her ankle and slipped them off. Using the damp towels she had used to dry her hair she quickly wiped each one clean.

Trevor walked toward the door now and Sophie thought, "Good! At least he's coming to his senses!" Her hopes were quickly dashed when he leaned out, snatched the doorknob and closed the door, thumbing the lock as he pulled it shut.

"Is this really happening? This is such a bad idea!" Sophie's rational mind squealed.

It was plain to see that Trevor meant business when he turned from the door. Sophie felt hot all over and her mind was racing, looking for a way out. Her body demanded she stay right where she was. She didn't know what she had expected but found herself somewhat disappointed when Trevor sat on the opposite end of the brown and cream floral print sofa.

"Did you expect me to give you the bum's rush or what?" Trevor said.

Sophie caught a twinkle in Trevor's eye and cursed herself for being so easy to read.

"I'll be clear", he continued, "if you want me to take you by force I'll happily oblige you, but I don't want you to come up for air and decide this is too risky and leave me here with a raging hard-on and nowhere to put it."

"Was he taunting her? Too risky?" That was a dare if Sophie had ever heard one. Still she had her reservations.

He moved closer and laid his hand on her bare knee. It was warm and inviting and when he brushed his thumb across her leg she tried to fight the fire that spread up her thigh and deep within her belly. She did her best to hide what she was feeling; she didn't want Trevor to know he had won.

Sophie stood up and took the paper towels over to the dispenser. Trevor didn't look worried and made no attempt to move. She began filling the dispenser.

"How long are you going to keep this up Sophie?" Trevor asked. "I know you want this as much as I do. So why don't you come over here and sit on my lap?"

"You know, Trevor, I've seen the way you look at me. I've caught you starring at my ass and undressing me with your eyes, like last week at Chance's going away party, but I had no idea you had the balls to pull a stunt like this. Did you really see this going your way?" she asked.

Now that she was done filling up the towel dispenser she started gathering what she needed to brew a pot of coffee.

Never too early to start thinking about a cover story.

Instead of bending her knees to reach down for the filters and coffee she parted her legs and bent over at the waist. If he was going to sit there watching her, she may as well get his engine revving. She didn't hear him move from his seat on the sofa but before she could get the canister of coffee from the shelf he was standing behind her. He reached down and pulled her up to meet him.

"Do we really need coffee? We don't have all day, and I don't need you over here waving your ass at me to get turned on. I've been thinking about fucking you since the day I came to work for Kastle, Smith, & Backlund. I get hard watching you walk by! So this little play for power is pointless."

He pushed her hard into the counter, and Sophie gasped for breath. She could feel his need pressed between her buttocks. Her body started to respond.

She wasn't giving in that easily. She started to push away from the counter wanting to face him, but he was much too strong. He wasn't letting her go anywhere.

"You can stay right there," he whispered in her ear. His tongue flicked in and out over the curve of her ear. When he got to the lobe he took it gently into his mouth and nibbled it. Sophie tightened her grip on the counter. She was not used to being dominated, and she wasn't sure she liked it. His mouth was hot against her skin. He kissed the back of her neck and sent a shiver down her spine. Maybe this time she would let him take control ... he certainly seemed to know what he was doing.

Trevor stood behind her and inhaled the scent of her hair. He could almost make out what may have been coconut. Her chestnut hair fell well past her shoulders. He brushed it away from her neck and began planting kisses on her pale skin. He started right below her ear and worked his way along her hairline as he untucked the front her damp shirt. It was Sophie's white blouses that first drew Trevor to her, well that and her ethereal beauty. As long as Trevor could remember he had been aroused by a woman in a white blouse, the kind they wore to the office. Something about the way he could almost see what was underneath. Today Sophie's white blouse had little ruffles on both sides of the button band and around the cuffs. And today he was finally going to get to see what was under it. He felt his way up her taunt abdomen and slipped his hand inside her bra letting his palm softly stroke her nipple while he massaged her breast.

Sophie moaned and she tried again to turn. Trevor pushed her harder into the counter with his body, gyrating against her in a full circle with his hips. He grabbed a handful of her ass and let out a grunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.