Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 1

“Oh, oh Caroline... , I’m, I’m cumming.”

Dammit to hell—Another wet dream about my sister Caroline. This has trouble written all over it. Let me explain exactly why to you.

I’m Richard O’Hara, 26, 6ft6, 185 lbs.

There are four of us O’Hara kids—Me, then 21-year-old twins, Jackson and Sharon and lastly, Sweet Caroline, 18, 5ft6, 100 lbs.

I see several problems ahead of me, First and foremost, we’re brother and sister. Next, I’m eight full years older than her, lastly, I may be in love with her. Yeah, you find the girl of your dreams and she’s your sister. Karma’s a bitch.

You’re probably wondering how a grown man of 26 could fall in love with his own 18-year-old sister?

Let me paint you a picture of her. Red hair, NO — beautiful red hair that goes to her knees. Brown eyes! What was I saying ... oh, yeah-brown eyes that see directly into your heart? A smile that makes me think of an angel. She isn’t just pretty — She’s a knockout.

She walks around humming, always with a smile on her face, and if you smile at her, her smile broadens into a magnificent grin that causes you to fall in love with her. Imagine, if you will, that young lady from GLEE, Jayma Mays, only 18 and short

I’m a Stanford graduate, with light brown collar-length hair, and I have brown eyes as well, but they’re not nearly as beautiful as Caroline’s.

I got it bad, don’t I?

At 6ft6, I am exactly one foot taller than her, but 183 lbs. of muscle. I was an All-American High School Basketball player and I got into Stanford University on a Basketball Scholarship and started all four years.

After graduating college, I took my BS in Business and my MRED and parlayed it into a nice real estate business, O’Hara Real Estate. I live on the same property as my folks, in my hometown of Palo Alto, which makes both my parents, Michael and Jennifer O’Hara, very happy — More on that later.

I look like my dad, while Caroline and my mom could pass for sisters both having beautiful red hair although my mom wears hers in a much shorter style than Caroline.

Now that I think about it I’m certain my mother must have turned heads during her school days, having gone to Michigan State, where she inevitably met Dad.

Back to my Sweet Caroline ... she’s very smart, she was her Class Valedictorian, and has recently graduated High School and has applied and gotten into Stanford on an Academic Scholarship.

Now, for those of you who don’t know, Stanford is in the middle of a community called Palo Alto about 30 miles south of San Francisco, so the whole time I went there, I lived at home, pleasing my parents to no end.

Caroline was planning on doing the same thing, so she could have the benefits of staying at home while traveling to school each day. She was also planning to go to Stanford in the fall.


With only Caroline and me at home, and Mom and dad going in to work every day, the dynamic between Caroline and me started to change.

Mom and dad were in the business of selling cruises, so they went off to work each day to work at their business, called ‘Cruise Control.’ When they filled up their allotment for any one cruise, they would temporarily close the place and go on the cruise themselves. They said they did that to get ‘feedback’ from their clients, but it really gave them “alone” time from us kids. Not that we were any trouble, Mom and dad just left us to our own volition.

It’s not like we were having crazy loud parties either ... on the contrary, we were quite tame in comparison to the kids each of us went to school with. We had no common friends due to our age difference.

The cruises were usually anything from 7 days, LA to Baja California and back, to 21 days, LA to Hawaii and back, sometimes longer. They sometimes left me in charge of the house and to ‘babysit’ Caroline. She didn’t mind — she and I communicated well enough and planned our time well. Of course, this contributed to my lust ... love for my sister.

I should also tell you that on the same property my folks house is, there is, what used to be called, a ‘Mother-in-Law’ complex on the back of the property. This is where I live. It has all its own amenities, along with direct gate access to the pool Caroline and I constantly use at our leisure. Our parents rarely use the pool because they’re so busy with whatever cruise they’re selling at any one time.

I pay all my own expenses, including rent, although my parents told me I didn’t have to, but I couldn’t and didn’t expect to get away with ‘being on their dole.’

I’ve got two bedrooms plus an office/dining/living room area in my place. I would often have business clients over, along with the occasional young lady. My Sweet Caroline has been up there to see what I do and has actually helped me close a couple of real estate deals along the way.

Having graduated two weeks earlier, Caroline often ‘chillaxed’ by the pool our parents had installed. I told her that wasn’t a word, but she used it anyway, always flashing that million-dollar smile at me, not realizing just how bad I had it for her.

There’s a 6ft tall redwood slat fence all around the pool, making it a safe place to romp and sun herself. Caroline enjoyed having the pool to herself during the day since Mom, Dad and I were all out doing our thing.

I enjoyed the pool at night, and on the weekends to keep in shape as I had torn my Achilles tendon during my final college basketball game. I had gone after a free ball but ended up in the stands and I heard a snap in my leg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.