Door 2 Door - Cover

Door 2 Door

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“So, you want to make a little brother or sister for Roni and Jules already, do you?” Abel teased Christina, who giggled and blushed a little in spite of herself.

At this point, Christina bent over in the laundry room, her yoga pants sliding down to her ankles to show a distinct absence of underwear. She was also quite wet, thank you very much, as she showed when Abel parted her thighs to finger her delicious snatch. He couldn’t help himself, of course. He had to taste it before he fucked it, as he didn’t wish to taste it afterward. Abel found his tongue gliding, slipping into Christina’s twat, making her knees nearly buckle from the pleasure of his oral favors. She knew that she had found a real winner. She was wet enough not to need foreplay, but he gave it to her anyway, and he didn’t stop for a bit longer than she expected, encouraged by the sweetness of her slit. He clearly loved the taste of her, which was a bonus for sure.

“Damn ... oh, fuck, oh, damn it!” Christina repeated as she squirted into Abel’s mouth and onto his tongue, “You really do like the way I taste, don’t you?”

“Very much so. Now, my dear, if you are quite ready, here it comes,” Abel told her, sliding his cock into her cunt at last and beginning the first strokes.

“A girl could get used to this for sure, baby! I definitely want more of this! I’m going to enjoy making this baby, hon! So fucking much! Let’s not worry about dates. Let’s just keep fucking each other until it takes, and then fuck each other even more! When I’m pregnant, babe, I’m horny as hell!” Christina warned her new boyfriend, who grinned as he anticipated what she would be like while carrying his first spawn.

“I know that I could get used to it, too. This is fucking awesome to begin with, and you want to include other lovers in our fun? Hell, why not, right? Why exclude anyone? It worked for your late husband and you, I gather, so why not with us? Oh, damn, you’re so slick and warm!” Abel noted how slippery she was now, even as she moved her hips more vigorously to add to their pleasure.

“Well, why would I deprive my man of booty? Especially a man like you? And remember, my girls deserve a lover of your caliber, anyway. You promised to take them to bed when they come of age and I’m holding you to your word, so that’s at least two other women, anyway. Why stop there and why not use my body to please and reward any friends of yours that you wish to thank or help? Monogamy’s just not very practical, if you ask me. It rules out so many possible solutions to so many problems. Not to mention, there’s no way that I could get bored with a lover like you, why deny yourself or someone else if you don’t have to, right?

“If others want it, that’s fine, but it’s just not for me and I can tell that it’s not for you, either. Still, you are my main man and never forget it, okay? You’re going to be my husband and I’m going to be your wife. I want to make sure that I’m pregnant to you before I let another man into this hole, of course. We have to have a baby together first. Our child. Not that Roni and Jules aren’t yours now, but this is going to be my blood and yours. My womb, your seed, our child. If it’s a girl, please promise to take her cherry when she’s old enough. If it’s a boy, mind if I do the honors?” Christina encouraged notions of incest even further.

“Sounds like he’ll one hell of a lucky guy, if that happens. I hope that it is a boy, at least this time, so that you can take him to bed when he comes of age. I want to see the look on his face when Mama first puts his teenage cock inside her mouth, when Mama first straddles him and takes him balls deep, when Mama first takes his cock inside her ass as well. And when Mama pegs him, too! I hope that you let him suck your tits, too. That would be very hot! You have fantastic tits, you know,” Abel told his girlfriend as he ravaged her thirtysomething twat with a vengeance.

“Any time that you want to taste them or fuck them or cum on them, just say the word, baby. My tits, like the rest of me, are yours now. Just please knock me up first! I so badly want to have your love child!” Christina urged him, bucking her hips and pushing her ass back at him for the proper effect.

“Especially now that you know that you can fuck him when he’s older, eh?” Abel teased his cougar girlfriend as he pounded her some more, his dick sliding in and out of her with ease, she was now so dripping wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.