Door 2 Door
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a revised version of "Door 2 Door", with some names and events changed. She is more obviously in charge here, because she is teaching him about sex and making sure that both of them enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Christina Montini was rather annoyed as she ran to the door, since she had been in the middle of reading her favorite stories on the computer. The girls were asleep, which made it her only chance to read the porn that she enjoyed so much. Smut and masturbation were her only sexual releases ever since Ramon returned from Iraq in a body bag. Some jackass had strapped a bomb to an old woman and sent her to blow herself up, killing Ramon and a buddy of his at the same time.

The first month had been so gut-wrenching that Christina had thought of nothing but her loss. She had to shake herself and remember that she was a mother whose daughters needed her to be strong. Then the needs returned, the same desires that had led Ramon and her into swinging and other activities together. He was a National Guardsman, not an active-duty soldier, so the risk of court-martial was less, especially since she had no intention of complaining to his superiors about it. Of course, the risk of a suicide bomber wasn't reduced, as Ramon found out too late.

Christina was busy reading "Uncle's Favorite Niece" by Amasterfound when the doorbell rang. She was so close to her orgasm, too, with the aid of her B.O.B., so she was quite ready to snap at whomever disturbed her pleasure. It was worse when she saw a young, handsome, but overzealous Jehovah's Witness.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I am here to present you with the Word of God, concerning the Kingdom of Jehovah and the Battle of Armageddon that must precede it. May I share this literature with you?" the young man asked her.

"Aren't there usually at least two of you guys at once? Anyway, I've been visited by your kind and the Mormons both a dozen times this year. Get it a rest already. I'm not interested in your religion. Care to know what interests me?" Christina insisted.

"What's that?" the Jehovah's Witness yielded to curiosity.

"Sex. That's what interests me. Because my husband was killed in the war, I'm lonely and horny, while my kids miss their dad. And you offer me what, literature? Care to see what kind of reading material appeals to me? Here, follow me inside, sir," Christina ranted.

Christina led the anxious stranger by the hand to her computer, where she showed him the story she'd been reading when he interrupted her. That he didn't resist was due to both his fascination with this woman and the same inquisitive nature which led him to ask her that question earlier. Despite all of his training and upbringing in the teachings of his organization, Abel Lindberg was only twenty-one to Christina's thirty-three. She was a sexy, confident woman, who could easily seduce a young man more accustomed to less clever girls around his own age.

Christina only wore a slip and panties, the latter of which were pushed somewhat to the side to make room for the vibrator and hadn't been completely put back in place. This fact no doubt aided her in enticing this missionary away from his mission. Abel could smell her pussy, which made things worse. He had never been that close to a woman's cunt before and the scent which it gave off was more of an aroma than an odor to him. The story didn't exactly discourage his guilty pleasure. The writer seemed to have a knack for making the seduction scene between the uncle and his niece rather steamy, especially once her mother entered the picture. Abel didn't make the slightest protest when Christina grabbed the literature from his hand and trashed it. The abnormally large tent in his dress pants made it clear that he was more interested in carnal things at the moment. He didn't care that she was a little chunky. She was still a fox.

"You disturbed the best pleasure available to me these days. You owe me, stud. You're not going anywhere until you've satisfied me. I want to see what that big cock of yours can do. However, you can start with your tongue. I need to cum first, since you interrupted me. What's your name?" Christina demanded.

"Abel Lindberg, ma'am. How do I do what you ask? I've never seen one before, ma'am," Abel stammered, feeling eager to please this sexy, if somewhat plump, brunette.

"Well, Abel, I'm Christina, so stop calling me 'ma'am'! It makes me feel like an old woman. I'm not old, am I? Anyway, you kneel and put your mouth between my thighs. I'll show you what to do at that point," she directed him, removing her panties to assist him.

"Yes, Christina, I'll do that for you! It's a sin, but I can't say 'no' to you! May God forgive me!" Abel did as she said.

Christina took over as promised and guided Abel's mouth, so as to speed up her gratification. He licked her pussy, sucked her clit, and plunged his tongue inside her folds, whenever those suited her desire. She soon screamed with ecstasy, as she hadn't been far off when he rang her bell. Her orgasm was more than a little messy, squirting on his face, but Abel loved it. He hadn't tasted a woman's juices and he thought that hers were delicious.

Abel then showed some initiative, sliding his tongue down Christina's taint to her asshole. She squirmed and grabbed his shoulders until they were sore while he rimmed her. Ramon had done that to her plenty of times, but no man before did so without being asked. Abel's interest in licking her ass was a serious bonus from her point of view. This guy was a keeper. She would just have to finish the job and lead him totally away from his religion. Christina was confident that she could do so, as this guy was a natural stud. He belonged in bed with gorgeous women, not at the doorstep of strangers' houses, passing out religious tracts.

When Christina gushed again, she pulled Abel up to her level and kissed him on the mouth to thank him for the two wonderful orgasms. She used plenty of tongue as well. She then knelt before him and yanked down both his pants and briefs. Knowing that a huge dick like his would take a while to suck completely, she took her time, getting his head in her mouth first and licking away at it. An inch at a time, Christina got Abel's cock inside her mouth.

By the time that Christina's mouth totally surrounded Abel's dick, he was about to explode from all of the pleasure. She slowed down and backed off, both because of that and due to the gag reflex that hit her by then. This frustrated Abel a little, but he figured that Christina knew what she was doing. When she resumed, he had a little better control, but only because she held the base in her grip and used that to help him resist the urge to cum. This time, she licked the outside instead of sucking the whole thing. Even so, it was such an intense delight that Christina had to keep working hard to stop Abel's release.

"Now, Abel, it is time to cum. I will swallow it. I just didn't want it to choke on it and I wanted you to experience a proper blowjob. That's done, so cum in my mouth," Christina told him, before sucking him to his relief.

There was nothing to compare to it, at least for a complete virgin like Abel. When Christina swallowed his seed and licked her lips in satisfaction, he took a certain pride in realizing that she enjoyed sucking him off. He also relaxed more than he had in a long time. Nine years of sexual deprivation since puberty were over. While he felt apprehensive when she kissed him, there was some wonderful naughtiness to the act of touching his mouth to one that had just touched his cock and drank his cum.

"Don't go anywhere, Abel. I'm not done with you yet. You haven't fucked me where I need it most. My pussy hasn't had a cock since my husband was killed. I wasn't in the mood at the time, as you can imagine. I'm definitely in the mood now. I'm hungry for more and you'll give it to me. Stay here today. Spend the day with me and fuck me as many times as I ask. I promise that you won't regret it," Christina swore.

"I believe you. I'll stay. All I've done since I became an adult was to obey the leaders of my organization. They gave me nothing in return. You've given me something great. I don't care if they're right. I don't care if I'm annihilated. A life on my own terms is worth the risk," Abel accepted her offer.

"Smart boy, or should I say young man? You're breaking free, asserting your manhood. Now, tell me, would you like some coffee and breakfast? We need to get your strength back up for more fun and games. Don't worry about the girls. I'll let 'em sleep in and I'll cook them their brunch then. What's a Saturday for, right?" Christina led him to the kitchen and started to work on their breakfast.

"So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend, or is this something else?" Abel asked her as he admired her legs.

"It's a little early to worry about that, but I can offer you something else. A place to stay. Move in with me. You'll have a roommate who'll fuck you at the drop of a hat and you won't have to follow your parents' rules anymore. We'll pool our money, which will work for both of us. If the time comes that you want to move out, I'll understand. In the meantime, it will be better for me as well as you. What do you think?" Christina suggested.

"You're serious?" he sought confirmation.

"Of course. You could just about fuck me to death if you wanted, I think. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be such a bad way to go, taking it hard from a stud like you. Let me know when you're ready to get it on. I'd say that we could do it in the kitchen, but if one of the girls woke up and saw us, that could be awkward. I'm afraid that this will have to stay in the bedroom, sad to say. Even so, it will be a lot of fun. I hope that you like the omelet. I figured that the protein would be good for you in this case," she plated the eggs and quesadillas.

"Like it? I love it! The quesadillas, too. This is great coffee, too, Christina. What's your last name? If we're going to share a house, I should certainly know that much about you," Abel observed.

"Montini. It's my late husband's name. My maiden name is Larusso. Yeah, very Italian. Lindberg, that must be Swedish. How did you get Abel as a first name?" Christina queried as they ate.

"It's a Biblical name. Not surprising, given my parents' beliefs. I was taught that Adam was a wicked man, almost as bad as Cain. Abel is considered the first truly righteous man by Jehovah's Witnesses. Since I am the firstborn, my parents chose to name me after him. I'm guessing that they'll regret it after this move. If you could back me up and encourage me when I tell them the bad news, that would help a lot," Abel continued as he finished his breakfast.

"I will and thanks for the compliments. You need all of the moral support you can get right now. It won't be easy, I'm sure. This is all that you've known. I take it that you're leaving the Witnesses, too," Christina agreed.

"I won't have to leave them. They'll expel me. It's called 'disfellowship'. I'm already guilty of neglecting my spiritual ministry and committing lewd acts with a woman other than my wife, not to mention lusting after you and the girl in the story. Tack on moving in with a woman outside of marriage with intent to fornicate, well, I think that it's quite clear what they'll say. Annihilation and all of that. Enough about that stuff. It's depressing. I don't know if they're right or wrong anymore. I don't care, as I said before. I just know that I have to do this. I have to break free and live the kind of life I've really wanted for a long time. Thank you for helping me do it," Abel smiled at Christina, his hand caressing hers.

"You're quite welcome, honey. Trust me, I'm glad that I did it," Christina punctuated her statement with a steamy kiss.

"Okay, I think that I might be ready sooner than I thought," Abel chuckled.

"That's good enough for me. Come to bed," she took his hand and he took the hint, walking to the bedroom with her.

They were so horny that they didn't totally close the door. Christina took charge again, mostly due to her greater sexual experience. Abel understood that he was still the student learning about sex from his teacher, but he didn't mind receiving the lessons, of course. She lay on her back on the bed and lifted the slip to invite him to fuck her. Guiding his hands and his cock as he approached her, she soon had her wish granted as he started fucking her pussy at last.

Due to having cum earlier, Abel wasn't under the same strain as back then. He could take his time, especially with Christina's direction. She was able to fully appreciate the delights of a large and hard cock inside her cunt. Abel was even bigger than Ramon, which said a lot. She could feel every moment of his dick as it plunged in and out of her pussy, stretching her for the first time in what seemed forever.

For Abel's part, the sensation of fucking Christina was a novelty of the sort that only existed in his forbidden fantasies, the ones that would have gotten him in serious trouble with his folks and the Witnesses. He was supposed to keep his mind "pure", but now it was devoted to carnal knowledge of this sexy widow. The warmth and wetness of a real, flesh-and-blood pussy dwarfed his imagination about it. He focused on thrusting harder and deeper, since Christina kept mouthing instructions to do so. Every stroke made him think that he would melt in her pussy, while the sweat poured down his face from his exertions.

Finally, of course, it was too much for Christina and she gushed. Her juices soaked Abel's dick and he couldn't stop himself any longer. He came inside Christina at the deepest point, greatly increasing the chances of knocking her up. He nearly toppled as he withdrew, panting as he pulled his pants back up. Christina wasn't ready for him to stop pleasing her, so she interfered once she caught her breath, pushing his pants back down for more fun.

"Baby, you can do more than that. I know that you'll take a while to get hard a third time, but in the meantime, I can do everything possible to excite you. Anything that you want. Would you like to play with my ass? Eat my pussy? Suck my toes? My tits? Make out? Tie me up? Spank me? What is it that you really want to do to me? There's a lot of fun things to do that don't require a hard-on. Just don't quit 'cause you already came in me," Christina pleaded.

Abel didn't say anything, but he closed the door and stripped totally naked. Then he climbed into bed with Christina and started spooning with her. He wanted to hold her in his arms, to feel what it was like to share a bed with a woman who felt something for him. Christina caught on immediately and sat up for a moment to remove her slip and be as naked as Abel. They lay in her bed for what had to be an hour, his cock pressed against her ass, a situation that gratified both of them.

After a while, however, Christina became aware that Abel was hard once again. He started dry humping her ass and she eagerly cooperated, rubbing her crack against his dick. This went on for a considerable length of time, causing the pair to be rather horny once more. When she realized just how much her ass excited her lover, Christina decided that it was high time that she gave him her last hole.

"Darling, if you want my ass, just say so. I'll gladly let you butt-fuck me. Just use a lot of this stuff. Bear in mind, however, that turnabout is fair play. You'll see what I mean soon enough," Christina encouraged Abel, handing him her jar of Vaseline from the nightstand.

"You use this for anal sex?" Abel looked a little skeptical of the slick, greasy ointment.

"Others like lube or cooking oil. I prefer Vaseline. I like how slimy it feels in my ass when a guy sticks it there. Plus it's good for surprise sodomy," Christina told him as she dabbed plenty of it on his dick.

"Surprise sodomy?" he gasped as she put some on the crack of her ass.

"Yeah, it's fun. If you have enough on your cock or ass, it could lead to excellent butt sex. Just let it be an understood rule that if you want to fuck my ass, you can slide your greasy cock right inside me while we spoon. Let's pretend that this time was a surprise attack and I'll show you what I mean. Here, I'll lie down and you can ease your dick into my asshole. Just start dry humping me and let it come naturally," Christina lay down again, Abel rubbing his cock on her butt-crack as he did before.

This time, the sensation was even better and they stopped pretending that Christina was asleep. She ground her ass against Abel and reached around to position him just right to enter her. It hurt in spite of the Vaseline, because of his size, but she didn't complain. She refused to let anything ruin his first chance to fuck a girl in the ass. She wanted him to thoroughly enjoy anal, especially this time.

To say that Abel "enjoyed" his first experience of sodomy was an understatement. Once again, he had to fight hard against the need to cum until he was sure that both of them were ready. He had never felt anything even close to this encounter in his life. It was the most intense and powerful action, far more potent than he expected. The Vaseline made it so much easier to glide in and out whenever he desired, increasing the pace of his strokes.

Christina considered this to be the best anal sex she'd known. Abel's size and the pain that it caused actually enhanced things, since she felt as if he now took over and used her for his own pleasure. She felt like a real slut, being fucked hard by a young man who now had his way with her. Her pleasure was important, but his even more so. She wanted him to take her ruthlessly and take control of things as well.

When Abel shot off a surprisingly decent load in Christina's bowels, he pulled out very slowly, as he enjoyed her ass too much to leave it any faster. His cum mixed with the Vaseline in her butt-crack to cause her to feel sluttier than ever, but in a delightful way. Christina got up and came back with a wet cloth to wipe off Abel's dick. She made no such effort for her ass, however. Instead, she pulled him to his feet and led him to the restroom.

"Another key lesson with anal sex is to piss as soon as possible after taking a girl's ass. You don't want to leave anything in your dick that you can eliminate by peeing. We're not done yet. It's a good thing that you ate well. You'll need it for the next phase, dear. Remember what I said, 'Turnabout is fair play'," Christina told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.