The Village Arts Center - Cover

The Village Arts Center

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tricia, her best friend Trudy and Tricia's twin brother David all decide to take classes at the Village Arts Center for the summer. It is a summer of awakening sexual awareness and they each have their own individual proclivities and dissimilar agendas. Tricia discovers she is more attracted to her twin brother than she would ever dare to admit. It promises to be a very exciting summer for all three teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

It was the night of the dance.

Tricia was worried that her dress was too tight in the back. She could see in the mirror that her plump ass cheeks were sticking out in a shameful way. They seemed so out of place perched atop her slender dancer's legs.

The dress was a little low cut in front as well and her boobs were peeking out like she was a lot older than her 17 years. Her friend Trudy was wearing a simple skirt and peasant blouse that accentuated her more generous breasts and drew attention to her narrow waist. Tricia was smoothing out the wrinkles in Trudy's skirt allowing her fingers to caress beautiful girl's firm bottom. Trudy had decided to go commando so she would not show any panty lines under the thin tight skirt.

"Oh, little girl, Rebecca will be all over your pretty boobs."

Trudy was giggling out loud as she teased Tricia about her new best friend Rebecca.

Tricia's face reddened in embarrassment because Rebecca's possessive nature was becoming more apparent to everyone at the Village Arts Center. She really liked the perky red-haired girl and appreciated all the tips she had given her about improving her dancing technique. Rebecca was to be her "date" at the dance but that was not unusual because there were a lot more females at the Arts Center than males.

David came running in, late as usual, and started stripping off his running clothes even before he got to the shower. The two girls didn't mind in the least little bit. Both Trudy and Tricia, David's younger sister, were well acquainted with the handsome lad's naked body. They had used it for their pleasure on more than one occasion. It they were not already dressed, they would have shared the shower with him. Tricia picked up his sweaty jock-strap off the carpet and swung it under her friend's nostrils because she knew how kinky Trudy was about getting her brother's scent at special times. Trudy's kinkiness was exciting to Tricia and she loved to tantalize her just to see her reactions.

Trudy was holding the sodden jock-strap in both of her hands and Tricia watched her close her eyes as she inhaled the aroma deep inside her lungs. It was so weird to see the beautiful girl become so absorbed by such a nasty action.

While her beautiful friend concentrated on the sweaty piece of cloth, Tricia slid her hand up under the girl's pencil tight skirt and invaded her unprotected little garden. The pussy lips were already dripping with female juices and now accelerated their flow with the combination of David's sweaty codpiece and Tricia's well-educated fingers.

Tricia smiled watching Trudy humping her pussy mound on her inquisitive fingers and coming close to shoving the dripping jock-strap into her flaring nostrils. She patted the perfected shaped ass cheeks more in encouragement than in punishment as the obsessed girl went quickly over the precipice of full orgasmic release.

David was already dressed when he came out of the shower and they all made their way to the Village Arts Center.

The dance had already started.

Rebecca came over to them and kissed Tricia on the cheek causing her to blush like a virgin schoolgirl. David was immediately latched onto by Kimberly. The pretty young thing was rubbing her pussy all over poor David even before the music began. Hernando was in the midst of several chattering females but broke away to scoop the nubile Trudy into his arms for a Tango just beginning. He molded his muscular dancer's body around Trudy in a way that made her heart beat faster and caused vibrating sensations way down South between her legs.

Rebecca started to dance with Tricia. At first, Tricia was confused because she wasn't sure who was supposed to be leading. She realized that the assertive Rebecca had her in firm control and she submitted to her lead in the intricate steps she had been practicing with great enthusiasm.

The strange sensation of Rebecca grinding her long lean body into her curves caused her to be self-conscious about what the others were thinking. However she enjoyed the music so much that she opened her legs like a well behaved submissive bimbo and clung to the older girl like a lovesick puppy.

David only knew that his cock was tightly enveloped by the strong legs of Rebecca as they moved about the dance floor. He could tell that the girl was wearing no underclothes at all because his hand at her back encountered no hint of panties or other undies beneath her thin and somewhat sheer cotton dress. He could almost feel her pussy hair bristling on his spreading leg as they turned in small circles to the sound of the Latin beat.

Trudy orgasmed before the first dance was finished. Hernando could feel it immediately. He smiled a nasty satisfied smile that made Trudy flush with shame at her own depravity. She knew she was a "hot little number" but was unable to restrain herself from seeking sexual release. It was second nature to her now. It was as if she had always been this way even though she remembered the years of disinterest as other girls were doing the naughtiest things with their mouths and their hot little bottoms. She might be a "late bloomer" by some standards but once she opened her petals, her pollen was ripe for honey.

The horny Hernando guided her to a secluded alcove out of sight of the other dancers and pressed her soft body into the plastered wall. She could feel the hard substance of his shaft pushing with determination between her legs.

"Hernando, we can't do anything here. Anyone can come over this way and see what we are doing. You are such a bad boy!"

"Ain't no big thing, little girl! Just relax and papa Hernando will make all that heat cool down real fast."

Seeing that the Hispanic boy was inflamed with desire, Trudy pulled up her skirt to reveal her nude pussy for his impalement. Hernando quickly pushed her legs apart and split her pussy lips with his rampant cock.

"Nice tight pussy! Just the way daddy likes it, girl! You are so wet, you little slut. You need this just as bad as me. Get that pretty ass up nice and close."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.