Jenny Gets Hijacked - Cover

Jenny Gets Hijacked

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny's family gets hijacked off the coast of Somalia. She accepts the pirates to save her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

They never saw it coming. They should have paid attention to the U.S. Embassy warnings, but her husband, Joe, seemed so confident. Her panic wasn't so much just for herself, but she also had her fourteen-year-old daughter, Stephanie on board.

They had been asleep in their forty-foot long sailboat, Lady Jenna, and had been awoken at four in the morning by intensely bright lights shining in their faces. The Somali pirates had a thirty five foot Scarab. They had pulled several men on skis with kites. They were able to get airborne with night vision goggles and Uzi's. They were able to land undetected by on board radar and catch the family off guard in the middle of the night. These were not a bunch of ignorant fishermen with machetes. These were sophisticated pirates who had been hijacking armed oil tankers.

Jenny and Joe were asleep in their cabin, naked and without covers. It was too hot to do anything else. When the lights were turned on in their faces, they were too frightened to react. Jenny eventually started screaming when one of the men drug their daughter, Stephanie into the room.

Stephanie was still barely awake, and not quite sure what was going on. Her long reddish brown hair was tousled all over her face and down her back past her waist. Her oversized t-shirt would have covered her down to her knees had she been standing. The tall black man that brought her in had a knife in one hand pointed at her chin. His left arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her about two feet off the ground. Due to the position of each of them, his left arm had caused her t-shirt to rise up to her crotch. Stephie was kicking, and pushing with her arms, trying to free herself.

The Somali's could see that Stephie's vagina had been shaved into a "runway" look above her slit. Below that, she was bald, and her pouty lips were the only part of her bronzed body that was an alabaster white.

The two women were screaming now, out of fear for their safety, and humiliation at their nudity. Jenny grabbed a pillow to hold in front of herself. She was so distraught for the safety of her daughter, that she was not quite as embarrassed with her own nudity.

Somebody found the light switch. Once the lights were on, and the women could see the smiling, grinning black men, they were now terrified with being exposed. Stephanie was now fighting to hold down her shirt more than trying to escape.

Another man brought down a large roll of duct tape and quarter inch nylon rope. They tied Jenny's husband's hands behind him, his feet together, taped his mouth shut, and hog-tied his ankles back up to his hands, so he couldn't talk or walk.

Stephanie was crying and screaming loud enough to wake up the village on the coast a few miles away.

They took about twenty feet of nylon rope and tied one end around Jenny's arm above one elbow. They wrapped the rest of it in strands around both arms above the elbow in even rows up her arms until they had only enough to tie it again around her right arm.

Jenny had been pinned down on the bed with her face on the blankets until they were done. Once they were done, they sat her up. Her legs were free to support her, but she could not cross or gather them for any kind of modest cover. Jenny sat there, with her butt on her left ankle, and her right leg hanging over the bed below her knee.

Jenny's pubic region had been shaved like her daughters. Half of her long, permed hair hung disheveled over her left shoulder and the rest of it down her back. This only tended to focus everybody's attention on her slightly less tanned right breast, which seemed to be highlighted against the surrounding bronze tan. Like Stephanie, her vagina was the only part of her completely un-tanned.

"Please don't hurt us! I am begging you! Why are you hijacking small private sailboats? We thought all you were going after was the big tankers. What could you possibly want with us?"

Amal, the leader, knew better. Jenny's husband, Joe was one of the key engineers on the Ghawar Oil Field in Saudi Arabia. It was twenty miles wide and a hundred and eight miles long. They would pay plenty for him.

They had not bound Stephanie yet. This fourteen-year-old girl was spectacular. Ali, the huge black man who had been holding her, threw her on the bed. Stephie dove for her mother and wrapped her arms around her in fear. In her terror, she had not paid much attention to the bottom of her shirt. It had risen to her waist, exposing her delectable un-tanned butt.

"Get your ass back over here if you have any regard for your parents!" Amal sneered. Stephie's shoulders shook. Her stomach roiled in convulsions. She wrapped her arms around her mother in a death grip.

One of the men kicked her dad so hard; it almost brought him off the ground. He grunted at the impact. Jenny screamed involuntarily at the sight. Stephanie knew she had no choice. She took several deep breaths to control her convulsions. She pulled her shirt down modestly as she scooted over to the edge of the bed and stood in response to his order.

Ali's hunting knife looked like a machete to her. It had the serrated top on the opposite edge of the blade. He moved it slowly towards her neck; turned it down, and slid it down her shirt. The shirt seemed to melt into two in front of the incredibly sharp blade. As soon as the edges of her shirt parted, she grabbed the sides and desperately tried to cover herself.

Ali turned to kick her dad again. "No! No! Please don't do that again!" Stephanie screamed as she ran over to him. In doing so, she forgot about her shirt as she ran to protect him.

"Well, then?"

Stephanie rose up from her kneeling position. She put her hands to her sides and let the sides of her shirt flutter in the breeze.

Stephanie was tall for a fourteen-year-old girl. The wind was now blowing so that all of her long reddish blond hair was now flowing down her back and past her waist. The sides of her shirt were fluttering in the wind so that the pouty lips of her alabaster vagina was framed at the juncture of her rippling abdominal muscles and top of her long tanned legs. Tears streaked down her face and dripped onto her long pink nipples. She was magnificent.

Her eye contact with her abductors made verbal orders unnecessary. She knew what they wanted. She reached up with her hands to grab the sides of the shirt. She arched her back as she slipped the t-shirt off of her. Her long pink nipples arched up into the air echoing the movements of her arms and back.

She caught the fabric in her right hand and brought the shredded material up in front of her to cover her breasts. Ali looked over at her father. Realizing she had no option of resistance, she quickly tossed the shirt to his feet and stood with her hands at her sides.

"Do you know how to suck dick little bitch?"

"No! ... Noooooooooo! Please! Please don't do this to her!" Jenny groaned. Jenny was able to stand. She crept over to where she was between the legs of Amal, the leader, and dropped down to her knees. "Please have some compassion. She is just a child. Can't you use me?" she mewed. Jenny tried to force a smile and use the most tender and seductive tone she could muster under the circumstances.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.