Uncovered
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by nakdsub

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bill's co-workers conspire to drug him and have sex with his wife. Is she in on it, or will she help turn the tables on the evil conspirators.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Cheating  

The air was so clear you could see the John Hancock Center almost fifteen miles away from the Northwest suburban office building. The afternoon rain had stopped before snarling rush hour traffic, and the temperature was a perfect seventy-eight degrees. It was a fitting end to a pretty successful work week.

As five o'clock approached a tradition was being upheld at the bar and grill across the street. Yup, it was Friday evening all right, no doubt about it. At Terry's Do Drop Inn, Dave and Frank sat warming the same bar stools they had every Friday night for the last three years. Tonight was no different except that a new face from work had stopped in for a quick one.

"Don't look now," Dave told Frank, "but ass hole's coming over." Frank looked around to see who his friend was talking about but the only person he saw was Bill Conway. Was Dave talking about Bill, he wondered. It seemed unlikely, Bill was one the nicest guys at work.

Dave turned toward Bill just as he was reaching the bar. "Well, to what do we owe the honor of your company?" he asked disingenuously.

Bill, with his usual bright smile and sincere manner lightly slapped Dave on the back in a friendly gesture. "Hey Dave, how you doing?" He reached behind Dave and extended his hand toward Frank. "Hi Frank, can I buy you two guys a beer?"

"Sure," they said in unison.

"So," said Dave, "I thought you always headed straight home after work, something about being pussy whipped," he said.

Frank thought his friend's remark was uncalled for but Bill just took it in stride and laughed it off. He didn't really like Dave at all but he did have to work with him, so against his nature, he let a lot of things slide. "Debbie was visiting her mother today," Bill replied, "she won't be home till around eight tonight, so I thought I'd stop in a grab a brew."

The three co-workers talked about a couple new clients the company landed during the week but it wasn't long before Bill had enough of Dave's company and was looking to get out of there. He finished the last little bit of his beer with one bottoms up. "Take care guys," he said as the last of the foam slide slowly down the inside of his glass.

"That guy's such an ass hole," said Dave again bringing his newly filled mug to his lips.

"What do you have against him?" asked Frank. "I've always thought Bill was a pretty nice guy."

"Naa," said Dave, "the guys an ass hole and so is that little prissy he's married to."

Dave was a pompous arrogant jack ass and sometimes Frank wondered why he hung out with him at all. Of course then he remembered. Dave was also a super good looking guy and had all the confidence in the world when it came to women. In spite of him having a gorgeous wife at home, Dave got more ass than a toilet seat at Taco Bell.

Frank, on the other hand, wasn't that good looking, and sure as hell, didn't have any confidence with the ladies. He was a bachelor and if it wasn't for Dave fixing him up, he'd never get laid.

"I knew Debbie in college," Dave said while on his way to getting a little tipsy. "In fact I knew her before ass hole did. She was crazy about me until old Bill stepped in."

"I didn't know that. You knew Debbie Conway in college?"

"Yeah, I just said I did, didn't I? Only she was Debbie Breckshaw then," said Dave with a slight slur to his words. "Hell, I fucked her two or three times before old Billy boy even knew her."

Damn, thought Frank, is there any woman in town that Dave hasn't had in the sack? Just then a woman who had been sitting at one of the tables in the back came up to Dave. It wasn't long before the three of them were sitting together and the conversation turned to sex. "I'd love to rock your world good looking," Dave said, now in pick up mode, "but I can't leave my friend here alone. Do you have a girlfriend you can call?"

"Sure, I think I can get somebody for him," she said as she took the cell phone from her purse. After dialing a couple numbers the good looking redhead returned the phone to its lair. "It's all arranged," she said a few minutes later, "Sue will meet us at my place."

"Then why are we still sitting here?" Dave asked.

Later the following week Dave sat in his office. His sales were slipping for the month and he needed to concentrate on increasing his bottom line. It was the concentrating part he was finding difficult. His mind was too filled with other things, jealously, anger, revenge, larceny, and maybe even a little blackmail to name a few.

He knew he had lied to Frank the other day when he said he had fucked Bill's wife in college. Truthfully, he tried several times but she never even gave him the time of day. He always figured she was just playing hard to get and sooner or later she would succumb to his charms, but the next thing he knew she was running around with Bill. After that he never saw her without him.

It had always been so easy for Dave. He was smooth, good looking, and had that certain arrogance women seem to like in a man. Yep, he could have just about any woman he wanted, but Debbie was the one that got away and it had been eating at him ever since.

He could always use the date rape drug on her like he did the boss's wife, but he didn't really want to do that. He wanted her to submit to him freely. Yeah, in spite of the fact he couldn't get into her pants in college, over the years Dave started believing his own press. All he had to do, he thought to himself, was give her an excuse, a reason, and she would jump right in the sack with him. No problem. With his charisma and the right plan, he'd finally fuck that little bitch.

By the end of the day Dave had forgotten all about raising his sales figures and, instead, formulated a plan, and oh what a plan it was. Not only would he fuck Debbie, but he would get her to fuck Frank as well, and they would do it all right in front of Bill. But that wasn't even the best part, if everything went like he planned, he'd have some blackmail material he could use to force Debbie into bed whenever he wanted. Oh yeah, he thought being extremely pleased with himself, what a plan. He would need Frank to go along with it, but that wouldn't be a problem. He'll explain everything to Frank tomorrow at lunch.

The next day Dave was so excited to explain his devious scheme to his buddy, that he didn't even notice Annie, Bill's secretary, sitting in the booth closest to the bar. She had about the same opinion of Dave as Bill did so she turned her head as Dave passed on his way to the stool next to Frank's.

"Hey my friend," Dave said, "do I have a great idea."

"What's that," Frank questioned.

"Remember what I was saying about Debbie Conway?"

"Yeah sure, you said you fucked her a couple times in college, before Bill knew her."

Annie heard the name of her boss and moved closer to the edge of the booth so she could eavesdrop.

"Well," Dave said still talking a little louder than he should have been, "I've got a way to fuck her again ... and, old buddy, for you to fuck her as well, in fact we're going to double team her. What do you think about that?"

Frank just looked at him not too sure what to make of Dave's brag. Was he kidding? Hell, he knew how good Dave was but to fuck the wife of a friend, he wasn't quite sure he wanted any part of it. "Damn Dave," he said, "what if Bill ever found out. Shit man, he'd kill us both."

"That's the beauty of it, Frank, Bill is going to sit right there and watch us do it."

Frank thought the strain of work must be getting to his pal. "Dave, what the hell are you talking about? Bill would probably shoot us both if he caught us with Debbie."

Annie was straining to hear. She was missing a few words here and there, but she was hearing enough to get the gist of what they were saying.

"I told you before, Debbie and I screwed several times in college. I know all she needs is an excuse to cheat on Bill and I'd have my dick in her with no problem. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can get her to take us both on, as for numb nuts, we'll drug him..."

"Drug him? With what? How the hell are you going to drug him?" Frank asked incredulously.

"Shhhhh," he shushed Frank with his finger, "don't worry, I know what I'm talking about." He got the bartender's attention. "Hey Pete, is Terry in the back?"

"Yeah he's back there, you want to see him?"

"Yeah, if he's not too busy would you have him come on out. I want him to tell my friend here about that powder he brought back from Hong Kong."

"Alright," said Pete, "just a minute I'll get him."

A couple minutes later Terry, the owner of the place, was crouched down with his elbows resting on the other side of the bar from the co-conspirators. "Terry," Dave said, "tell Frank about that stuff you got last year in Hong Kong."

You didn't have to be good at reading faces to see Terry was not pleased with Dave's request. "Damn it, Dave," he said with an angry voice, "I told you not to say anything to anyone about that shit. I could go to fucking jail if they caught me with it."

"I know, Terry, but this is Frank, you know him, he's not going to say anything. Besides, he's going to help me with a little plan I've cooked up and I'm going to need some more of that stuff," Dave told him.

Terry looked first at Dave then at Frank. "Okay," he said, "but lower your damn voices, I'd lose the bar and everything if I ever got caught selling that stuff." The three put their heads together so Terry could speak as quietly as possible. "You wouldn't believe this shit, Frank. All you do is put a little in someone's drink and in a few minutes it lowers their inhibitions and makes them very, very susceptible to suggestion. Shit, slip a little in some chicks drink and in ten minutes you could do anything you wanted with her, and the real beauty of it is, after it wears off, they can't remember shit."

Frank was fascinated, maybe this is his answer. "And the stuff really works?" he asked.

"Just ask Dave here," said Terry.

"You really used it? Who the hell did you drug?"

Dave smiled not knowing if he should really tell Frank or not. Oh what the hell, he thought, in a few days he's going to be as guilty as I am. Dave put his arm around Frank's back bringing them even closer together. "A few months ago I drugged Barbara Cunningham," he said with a big grin.

Franks eyes just about popped out of his head. "George's wife," he exclaimed, "the boss's wife? Are you nuts?"

"On the contrary my friend, I've got her on video begging for me to fuck her. I've got her sucking my cock, taking it up her pussy, and even taking it up her ass. It's my insurance policy. Just in case old George ever decides to can me for some reason, I'll play the video for him. I'll tell him I'll spread it all over the internet. He wouldn't dare do anything. I've got him by the short hairs and he doesn't even know it."

"We can do the same thing with Debbie," he continued. "If I can convince her to let me video us together we can use it later to blackmail her. We'll tell her it's for Bill so he'll be able to watch it when ever he wants. Then, after we fuck the shit out of her, we'll tell her the truth and that Bill won't remember anything. We'll tell her if she wants to keep it that way, she'll fuck us anytime we want. She'll have no choice," she said grinning from ear to ear.

Annie was still listening intently. She knew Dave was not very nice but she had no idea until now, what a scumbag he really was.

The three at the bar joked and laughed as Dave laid out his sinister plot.

Annie, not wanting to leave until she heard everything she could, was twenty minutes late getting back from lunch. As soon as she reached her desk she hit the intercom button.

"Bill do you have a few minutes?" she asked, "it's important, I have to talk to you."

Bill already knew she was late getting back and now she sounded desperate. He told her to come right in.

Annie sat across the desk from her boss. She was nervous, she was wringing her hands together.

"Annie what is it?" asked Bill. It wasn't hard to see how upset she was. In the eight years she'd worked for him he'd never seen her like this. "Annie, if you have an emergency and have to leav..."

"They're going to drug you," she said abruptly, "They're going to drug you and have sex with your wife."

Bill just kind of flopped back in his high back chair. The expression on his face was one of being stunned. "It's true," Annie said, "I heard them talking across the street, Bill. They plan on using some kind of drug that will make you go along with anything they say, then they're going to fuck Debbie right in front of you."

Bill held his hand up in a stopping motion. He needed a second to wrap his head around what his secretary was saying. "Okay," he said slowly, "first, who is going to drug me?"

"Dave Wilson and Frank Ambrey," she answered immediately.

"Annie, are you sure you heard them right? Maybe they were just joking. People don't just go around drugging other people. You must have heard them wrong."

"No Bill they weren't joking and I know what I heard." Bill looked at his secretary. She had always been a down to earth, hard working woman. Hell, he knew her husband, they'd been over his house visiting. He never had cause not believe her before, but this was so fantastic, could it really be true? He watched as tears started to form in her eyes and knew she was dead serious.

"Bill there's more. Something you're not going like. It sounded like ... well, I'm not really sure about this but it sure sounded like..."

"For crying out loud, Annie," Bill said showing some impatience, "it sounded like what?"

Annie put her head down. She couldn't face her boss. "Bill it sounded like Debbie was in on it ... or at least Dave was pretty confident she would go along with it."

For a second Bill couldn't breathe. No way, he thought, there is no way Debbie would be in on a plot to drug him, no fucking way.

"Annie you must be wrong about that," he said with conviction.

"I hope so, Bill," she replied, "like I said, I'm not really sure about that part. I was in the booth and sometimes I couldn't hear very well. I'd be careful though, Bill. Dave made it sound like she was all for it."

Annie went on and told Bill more about the drug they planned to use. She told him how it can make someone do anything you want them to and then not remember anything when it wore off.

"Hell," said Bill, "I don't believe there really is such a drug."

"Actually Bill, I do," she said staring Bill right in the eye, "Dave used it on Barbara Cunningham. He swears he has all kinds of dirty videos of him and her in bed together. You know Barbara, she's as straight as they come, drugging her would be the only way Dave would ever get her to have sex with him. Dave says he's keeping the video just in case he ever needs it to blackmail George."

Bill was in a state of shock. He couldn't believe Dave and Frank would really do such a thing and he refused to believe that his wife would have any part in such a scheme even if it was real. "Annie," he said as if in a daze, "go on back to your desk. Hold my calls until I say different, I need some time to figure all this out."

"Okay Bill," she answered with a sadness in the tone of her voice.

Bill's mind was spinning out of control. He was trying to think logically, but this was such an illogical situation. What do I do first, he thought, go to the cops? Hell, he couldn't prove anything. Okay, Bill told himself, first things first. Bill sat down at his computer. The drug Annie was talking about sounded a little farfetched, first he had to see if such a drug even existed.

It didn't take him long to find exactly what he was looking for. It was just as Annie said, it was fast working, it lowered a person's inhibitions, it made them extremely susceptible to suggestion, and once the drug wore off, the person had no memory of anything they did while under it's influence.

All his life Bill had been a pretty easy going guy. Revenge was not his style ... until now! Bill couldn't remember ever being so angry or ever wanted to hurt anyone as bad as he wanted to hurt Dave and Frank. As he sat at his desk Bill made himself a promise, I'm going to destroy those two mother fuckers.

Bill reached for the intercom. "Annie could you come in here for a second please?"

A moment later Annie was standing in front of his desk. He could see she had been crying. "Annie I looked up that drug you were talking about, it really does exist. It wasn't that I didn't believe you, it was just such an outrageous story, but I do believe you, Annie. Please don't worry about me. I'm going to be fine," he assured her.

Annie raised a tissue to her eyes. She felt a little better knowing he believed her for sure now.

"Annie, did they say exactly when this was supposed to happen?"

"Oh my God," she said, "I forgot to tell you. Yes, they had a big laugh about it, they're going to do it on your birthday next week."

Bill could feel his blood boiling. Dave must have gone to HR and looked up his birthday. Well, that was a week from Thursday, nine days away. He had to act fast but he wasn't even sure what he was going to do yet.

"Okay Annie, thanks," he said dismissing her.

"Oh," said Bill before she got to the door, "one more thing, are you sure they said Debbie was in on it? I'd trust Debbie with my life, I just can't believe she would be a part of anything like this. Maybe they're planning on drugging her too."

"Bill, like I said, I didn't hear everything, but it did sound like Dave was pretty sure she would go along with it. I'm sorry, Bill," she said sadly before leaving his office.

Bill just stared out the window toward down town Chicago. He had always considered himself the luckiest guy in the world when he found Debbie. She was everything to him. She couldn't possibly be involved in this, she just couldn't. What do I do, he thought, confront her? No, he couldn't do that, if she was in on it they would just call the whole thing off and he'd never know for sure. All he could do was wait, watch, and see if he noticed any changes in her attitude. In the mean time he had to set a trap for Dave and Frank. He was praying that trap would not include his wife as well.

That night Debbie greeted him at the door as usual throwing her arms around her loving man and planting a big, sloppy kiss on his lips. Bill kept telling himself there was just no way Debbie was a part of Dave's plan but the seed of doubt had been planted. Whether it was consciously or subconsciously, he wasn't even sure, but he watched his wife for some sign, some change in her, but he saw nothing, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

Later that evening a naked Debbie cuddled up to her husband and reached over his chest with her arm. "I love you," she said with a kiss on the cheek.

Any other time Bill would have taken that as an invitation, but between the worry and the doubt, he wasn't even sure he could get it up. He kissed her back. "I love you too, honey," he said, then just laid there staring at the dark ceiling.

Debbie, a little disappointed he didn't pick up on her offer, drifted to sleep long before her husband.

The next day Dave was ready for the first stage of his plan. "Now remember," he told Frank, "wait until I get her in the kitchen, from there she can't see the front door or the door to Bill's office."

"I got it," Frank answered nervously.

"I'll make sure the front door is unlocked once I get inside ... Oh, and don't forget to use a USB port in the back of his computer."'

"No I won't," Frank reassured Dave, "I know everything I'm supposed to do. You really think you can convince her?"

"Yeah, I do. If worse comes to worse we'll just drug her too, but I'd rather she remember everything that happens next week," Dave said as he was pulling into Bill's driveway. "Get down in the seat," he told Frank, "I don't want her to see you."

Debbie had just loaded the dishwasher and was looking forward to a lazy afternoon when the door bell rang. Damn it, she thought, now who can that be? She opened the inside door and was shocked to see Dave standing on the porch. "Dave," she said her voice expressing both surprise and annoyance, "what are you doing here?"

"Hi Debbie," he answered, "sorry to bother you. Bill forgot to bring my DVD back. I was in the area on a sales call and just wondered if I could stop by and pick it up."

"Ah, yeah I guess," Debbie said while opening the door for him, "I'm not sure what DVD you're talking about though, do you know where it would be?"

"I think so," he said, "Oh man, is that coffee I smell?"

"Yeah, It's still left over from this morning I'm afraid," she said trying to discourage him from wanting a cup.

"That's okay," said Dave, "I've been on the run all day. I'm dying for a cup, would you mind?"

Debbie resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't going to get rid of Dave that easily, "No I don't mind, come on in the kitchen and I'll pour you what's left."

As Debbie turned Dave quickly checked to make sure the front door was unlocked.

So as not to appear rude, Debbie sat at the kitchen table and engaged in small talk while Dave nursed the stale coffee.

Frank eased the car door shut, snuck into the house, and headed for Bill's office. He inserted the thumb drive in a USB port in the back of Bill's computer and selected the proper drive. He brought up the first website and set the sleep mode for ten minutes.

Next he left the DVD on Bill's desk and stealthily slipped out the way he came in.

When Dave felt the coast was clear he started the conversation he had been practicing for days. "So Debbie, are you going to give Bill what he wants for his birthday?" he asked with an evil grin.

"Well, I'm not sure, what did he say he wants?"

"You know," he was trying to act bashful, "come on, he's been telling me for weeks." Debbie looked at him with a blank stare. "He wants you to cuckold him," Dave said still trying to act like he was embarrassed.

"Cuckold, I don't even know what that means, what's cuckold?"

"Are you kidding me? He hasn't even talked to you about it? What a scaredy-cat," Dave said mockingly.

That got Debbie's dander up, "Dave I don't appreciate you calling my husband names, are you done with your coffee, I think it's time for you to go."

"I'm sorry, Debbie, I really didn't mean anything by it, it's just that it's all Bill has been talking about. I'll show you, come with me I'll bet that DVD I loaned him is in his office," he said as he got up from the chair and headed for the planted evidence.

Debbie, still not knowing what Dave was even talking about, followed him. "Here," he said, handing the DVD to Debbie, "here is the movie I was talking about."

Debbie turned several shades of red when she realized the movie Dave handed her was porn. "This is what you loaned Bill?" she asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe he's never talked to you about it before. Bill's birthday wish is to watch you have sex with two guys," he said. Dave saw the angry look from Debbie and knew he had to talk fast. "When you think about, it's incredibly unselfish of Bill. No kidding. Bill is willing to put his jealously on hold just to watch you in ecstasy having incredible sex with two guys. He says his birthday gift was knowing you'd had the time of your life. I'm telling you, it's all he talks about at work."

Just then Dave let his hand hit the space bar on Bill's computer bringing the screen to life and showing the first of several cuckold websites he stored on the thumb drive.

"Here look if you don't believe me," he said, "look at what he has on his computer."

Debbie was thoroughly shocked at what she saw. Could this be true? Could her husband have been suppressing these feelings and keeping this from her all this time? "Dave," she said literally pushing him toward the door, "here, take your dirty movie and get out, now!" she said.

"Jeez Debbie, I'm sorry, I really thought you knew. Whatever you do, don't tell Bill I let the cat out of the bag, he'll never talk to me again. Here," he said, "let me turn his computer off anyway." Dave quickly reset the computer back to the, "C" drive without Debbie knowing. "Again Debbie, I'm sorry, but you should think about it, really. It's all he talks about, you couldn't get him a better birthday present."

By this time Debbie had him half way out the door. She had a lot to think about and she wanted to be alone.

Dave was grinning from ear to ear as he walked to his car. "How'd it go?" asked Frank while crouched down in the front seat.

"Ha, ha, ha, Dave was actually laughing. "It couldn't have gone any better. Frank my boy, come next Thursday you and I are going to screw that little bitch until she screams for mercy."

Debbie sat on the couch, tucked her legs under her butt, and started to cry. This just can't be, she told herself, I don't understand, how could he have kept this from me all these years. Damn it! Something just isn't right, we talked about fidelity. We both swore never to cheat on one another. The man I married would never consider something like this. Could he really have changed without me even knowing it? Debbie had a million thoughts racing through her mind, none of which made any sense as far as she was concerned. She buried her face in her hands and bawled like a little girl.

When Bill got home that night things were different. Seldom was Debbie not at the door to greet him, but not tonight. Bill felt his stomach starting to knot up. Could this be the change he was hoping would not come? "Hey baby I'm home, where are you?" he announced.

"I'm in the kitchen," she said. "I'm just putting the dishes away." Bill came up behind her, put his arms around her, and pulled her tightly to his body while kissing her on the back of the neck.

"Bill not now," she said slightly pulling away, "I've got to get these dishes put away."

Immediately red flags went flying in every direction in Bill's head. All day he had been struggling with the thought of his wife being a part of Dave's evil plan. He had finally decided there was no way possible, but her sudden change of attitude just now was causing a resurrection of doubts.

She hardly spoke two words to him at dinner and pretty much found ways to avoid him the rest of the evening. It wasn't till she said she was tired and going to bed early, that Bill decided to give her a chance to come clean. "Debbie, what's the matter, you've been quiet all night. You know you can talk to me about anything honey, what's wrong?" Her behavior had to be from stress, thought Bill, stress and guilt. He prayed she would tell him about Dave's plot and beg for his forgiveness, but it didn't come.

"Nothing is wrong honey," she said curtly, "I've been cleaning all day, I'm tired that's all. Good night." With that she almost ran up the stairs to the bedroom. By the time Bill got to bed she was sound to sleep with her back to him. As Bill laid down the tears started to flow. He literally, ever so quietly, cried himself to sleep.

The next day Bill was out of the house and off to work before Debbie got out of bed. She sat at the kitchen table just staring into her cup of morning coffee. She was so deep in thought she didn't even hear the back door open and close.

"Howdy neighbor, how's it going?" Stella was probably Debbie's best friend. They often talked over things with each other they would never discuss with anyone else, including their husbands. Debbie was relieved to look up and see Stella pouring herself a cup of java. She needed someone to talk to. Nothing made sense, maybe Stella could help her figure this out.

As soon as Stella sat down she saw the anguish in her friend's face. Instantly she knew Debbie was not dealing with a small problem. "Debbie, what's wrong?"

Debbie looked up with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh Stella," she said with a shaky voice, "I don't even know where to begin, but I ... I think my marriage maybe over." Stella listened intently as Debbie recalled all the sorted details of Dave's visit the day before.

"Debbie," questioned Stella, "who is this Dave? Do you trust him?"

"Heavens no, I wouldn't trust Dave any further than I could throw him. He was a slime ball in college and, as far as I'm concerned, he still is, but I saw the evidence with my own eyes, Stella. That pornographic movie was right on Bill's desk and he had all those porn sites on his computer. Stella you wouldn't believe it. There were pictures and stories about husbands who got off on their wives having sex with other guys. Christ, some of them even ate her out after the other guy would cum in her. I don't know what to do."

Stella put her arm around her friend's shoulder as she continued through her tears. "Stella one of the things I love about Bill is his inner strength, his morals I guess you'd say. He has constantly stood up for what he believes and I have admired and respected him for that. I have always had more respect for Bill than any man I've ever known, but I could never respect a man who could sit and watch his wife have sex with other men, I just couldn't."

She looked Stella in the eye, "Stella, I don't think I could stay married to a man I didn't respect," then she lowered her head and broke out in a long cry.

Stella hugged and tried to comfort her. After several minutes Debbie's tears subsided. "Honey," Stella spoke softly, "something is wrong here. I know Bill too and I don't believe for one minute that he could watch you having sex with anyone, not for one minute. I don't know what's going on but you have to talk to him, honey. You have to find out what this is all about. Don't torture yourself, honey, confront him as soon as you can."

Debbie knew her friend was right. She had to know what kind of man she was living with.

Once again when Bill walked in his wife broke with tradition by not meeting him at the door. This time he wasn't in the mood to yell out for her, nor did he want to put his arms around her. All day he thought about her change in behavior. He tried making excuses for her, but it always came back to his suspicions. Twice during the day he had quietly and privately shed tears. Based on what Annie heard and her attitude last night, the evidence was mounting. Still, as bad as things looked, he just could not bring himself to believe she was a part of this sinister plot. He still held, if only a little, hope that it was something else bothering her.

Hearing what he figured was Debbie rattling around in the kitchen, Bill headed for his office without saying a word. With all the worrying he did, today was not a very productive day. He could go over his sales reports just as well in his home office as he could at work.

After several minutes Debbie appeared in the doorway. "You don't tell me when you're home anymore?" she asked curtly.

"You don't greet me at the door anymore?" he fired back tersely.

"Looking at more porn?" she asked, her voice cold as an iceberg.

"What? Porn? No I'm doing my sales reports. Why in the hell would you make a crack like that?"

She didn't answer, they just stared at each other briefly. "Dinner is ready," said Debbie as she turned and walked toward the kitchen.

Bill watched as his wife picked at her food. That crack about the porn was bothering him. Their sex life had always been exciting enough that neither of them ever saw the need for porn. She knew that, why would she think he was looking at porn? Does this have something to do with what they have in store for him on his birthday, he wondered.

Once again he thought he would start a dialogue that would give her an opportunity to divulge her knowledge of Dave's conspiracy, or at least, tell him what's bothering her. "Debbie there is something definitely on your mind, I wish you would tell m..."

"Do you really want to watch me have sex with other men?" she blurted out, her eyes already watering.

"What?" This was not what he expected at all. "What in the hell are you talking about? What gave you that idea?"

"Is it true?" She looked him straight in the eyes as a single tear trickled down her cheek.

"No, of course not! He retorted with conviction. "Why in the world would you even think such a thing, I'd like to know."

"Dave was here yesterday to pick up the porn he lent you."

"Porn, what porn. I never borrowed any porn from him or anyone else."

"Oh no, then how do you account for all those ... what do you call them, cuckold websites on your computer?"

It suddenly hit him. This was the way Dave thought he could get Debbie to cooperate, by tricking her. A broad smile lit up Bill's face as all his suspicions were gone immediately. He clapped his hands together as he stood up, "Yes, yes," he yelled, "boy did he underestimate you." Bill wrapped his arms around his wife and smothered her with kisses. This time it was tears of joy that streamed down his face as he rocked her back and forth in his arms. "Oh God, I love you so much, I love you so very much my darling."

"Bill, what's wrong with you," she couldn't ever remember him acting like this, he was starting to scare her.

"Honey, honey, honey, you have no idea the agony, the torture I've been going through for the past few days," he said. Then he looked into his wife's tearing eyes and realized he wasn't the only one in agony. Dave had evidently convinced her of something, something that been torturing her in the same way. "Oh honey I'm so sorry. What ever Dave said obviously has you upset too, I can see it in your face. Baby, please believe me, there is nothing wrong with our marriage other than Dave Wilson."

"Baby, this is all part of an elaborate plan that he cooked up trying to get you to have sex with him. The son of bitch is planning on drugging me with some date rape drug so I'd have to sit and watch you two together but not be able to do anything about it."

Debbie just sat and stared at him. She had no idea what he was talking about. Sex with Dave? Drugs? In the first place she would never have sex with Dave under any circumstances, and what drugs is Bill talking about. Where is all this coming from she wondered, is Bill having some kind of a breakdown?

Bill could tell this was all too much for Debbie to believe just like it was for him at first. He could almost guess what she was thinking. "It's true," he said trying to sound rational. "Annie overheard him explaining the whole plot at The Do Drop Inn, only he made it sound like you were part of the plot. Honey," he said with tears building again, "I should have known better, I should have never allowed myself to doubt you, I'm so sorry, but from what Dave said, Annie was almost sure you were a part of his little birthday surprise. All day at my office I sat and tormented myself. At first I just wouldn't allow myself to believe you could be a part of it but yesterday, when you acted so different, I thought it was from guilt."

"Bill Conway, you thought I could be a party to something like that, of drugging you? Do you really think I would ever have sex with Dave Wilson? My God, Bill, I thought you knew me better than that."

"I know honey, I'm so sorry. You're right, I should have known better, but may I also remind you that Dave had you thinking I wanted to see you having sex with other men. Come on, honey, you know me better than that. We've talked about fidelity. We both took an oath. If I ever saw you with another man it would kill me. You know that."

"I know," she said a little sheepishly, "I should have known better too." Debbie put her arms around him, laid her head on his chest and quietly started to weep. "I'm so sorry Bill, I know damn well you're not that kind of person, how I could have fallen for his lies, I just don't know. He said it was all you talked about at work. He said you told him the best birthday present you could have was to see me have the time of my life with two guys, and then he showed me the proof."

"Proof? What proof? Tell me what happened yesterday." Debbie, once again, went through the events of Dave's visit.

"Okay," said Bill, "so the first thing he did was get you in the kitchen on the pretense of wanting coffee. And you say the DVD was on my desk when you both walked into my office?"

"Yes, it was laying right beside the computer," she answered.

"Then it had to be planted by a second person. Honey, he got you into the kitchen because from there someone could easily sneak in the house through the front door and get to my office without being seen. That someone was Frank, I'd lay odds on it. He planted the DVD and set my computer to whatever websites you saw. Come on," he said taking his lovely wife by the hand and walking toward his office.

Bill sat down and ran a history of websites visited but came up empty. "Hmmm, how did he do that?" he asked mainly talking to himself.

"I don't know honey, they were already on the screen. When Dave bumped his hand they just popped up."

Dave searched a little more and found an active drive he knew nothing about. "What's this?" He opened the drive.

"That's it," Debbie yelled, "that's exactly what I saw. Bill looked around the back of the computer and removed the flash drive.

He held it up for Debbie to see. "Here it is, Dave copied those websites to this thumb drive. Then Frank planted the movie and stuck this in the back of the computer while Dave kept you busy in the kitchen."

Suddenly it made so much sense. She had been tricked, she was angry but more than that she was relieved. All the doubt and fears burst out in a waterfall of tears. "Oh Bill," I'm so sorry. I should have known better. I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me?"

Bill grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her into him. They embraced and just stood hugging each other for several minutes. All the fear that had consumed them both just an hour before, was now gone, leaving only passion in its wake.

With a smile on his face, as if straight out of a nineteen forties movie, Bill bent her over backwards, and kissed her, hard, and with all the emotions he had built up inside. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me," he said, "then kissed her again.

"Deal," said Debbie wiping the last of the tears from her eyes.

It was still very early in the evening, too early to go to bed, but never had there been a better time to make love, to reaffirm their trust, their commitment, and their souls.

A few minutes later they stood beside their bed. Bill pressed his body to her from behind. Debbie closed her eyes and sighed as she laid her head back against his chest. Bill reached around, slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it gently from her shoulders.

Little by little, seductively he removed the rest of her clothing. She felt his hard cock on her naked ass as it strained against the fabric of his trousers. She turned to face him. She pressed her lips to his as she pulled his shirt down his back and threw it on the floor. "Sit," she said as she playfully pushed on his chest forcing him to sit on the edge of the bed. She undid his belt and unzipped him. Before he knew it he was sitting naked on the bed with his flag pole at full mast.

The naked female form that so perfectly illustrated the "X" chromosome was taking long licks from his testicles to the tip of his penis. Bill closed his eyes and tilted his head back to savor every euphoric touch of his wife's oral caress.

"Oh God," sighed Bill as she engulfed his cock and slide all the way down to its base. Bill reached around and felt her love canal from behind. He couldn't remember her being so wet so fast. He grabbed her and pulled her to him rolling over on top of her. She looked into his eyes as he lovingly slipped his hard cock deeply inside his woman. They both had apologies to make. With every skyrocketing climax another, "I'm sorry," was expressed with love.

Their bodies completely spent, their physical love well communicated, they laid together reaffirming the joining of their very souls. Debbie, with her head resting on Bills chest, drifter off to a warm and comfortable slumber while Bill plotter the details of his revenge.

The next morning was Saturday, neither Debbie nor Bill had to work, and since bill woke up tenting the sheets, Debbie thought she would start the day out right and took his love maker deep into her sensuous mouth. Before he could even say good morning Bill was moaning with ecstasy. "Oh God," he screamed as he grabbed his pillow with both hands and squeezed. Debbie gently scraped her teeth along the very tip of his throbbing shaft. She smiled at her spouse's rapture.

She sat up, threw one leg over his quaking body and slid down until he was completely inside her. She put her hands on his chest as she leaned down. "Are you going to cum for me, Baby," she seductively asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, yes, honey, I don't know how long I can hold out," he whimpered.

"Ooooohhhhh," Debbie sighed as he reached up and tenderly pinched her nipples. Bill maneuvered his hips to coincide with his wife's exquisite riding form. Both Bill and Debbie felt their exultant bliss building. Together they exploded enraptured in carnal paradise.

For the next several minutes they laid encased in the warmth of each other's arms while waiting for a normal breathing pattern. "Good morning," Bill finally said with a chuckle.

"Good morning," Debbie replied looking into her husbands eyes with a smile.

Later, at the breakfast table and after doing their part to conserve water by showering together, Bill, for the first time, spoke of his plans for revenge. "I think I have it all worked out," he told Debbie, "but I'm going to need your help."

"My help, with what honey, what do you have all worked out?"

"I want revenge on Dave and Frank," he said menacingly, "and I think I know exactly how to do it."

Debbie was a little shocked to hear her husband talk that way. "Honey, let it go," she said, "just go to work Monday and tell him you know all about his plans and they won't work. That'll put a stop to it."

"Debbie, do I have to remind you the kind of torment they put us both through. Forget it, are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I know you Bill. You're pissed off now but in another week or two, you'll cool off. Then you'll be sorry for whatever you did and it'll eat you up inside. You'll wind up being angrier with yourself than you are with them right now. Come on Bill you know I'm right, you're just not the revengeful type."

Bill sat there and thought about what his wife said. Last week everything she just said would have been exactly right. He never had been one for revenge. But this was different. Nothing had ever gotten under his skin like this evil plot of Dave's. He really needed her help, he couldn't pull his plan off by himself, but he wasn't going to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. Debbie didn't know about Dave raping Mrs. Cunningham yet either ... maybe if she knew about that she would change her mind. No, wait, he had a better idea.


I hope you enjoyed my story so far. Chapter two will be coming soon. As always, comments are more than welcome.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.