Jewel - Cover

Jewel

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I have an older sister. I'll be starting college with her in the fall. One thing -- I'm in love with her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew  

My name is Joseph J Josephson.

Yes, my middle name is also Joseph! I even went by JJ as a kid, but I grew out of it, thank god! My older sister Jewel still calls me that, but only when we're alone. She's nice enough to keep it between us.

My Mom Julia, Dad John, Jewel and I all live together in Lincoln City, A little town on the west coast of Oregon with only 7,930 people. Prior to 1965, it was actually five separate communities; Delake, Oceanlake, Taft, Cutler City and Nelscott! The name Lincoln City was actually submitted by some local school kids, after it was determined using one of previous names would be too controversial!

We live less than a football field from the Pacific Ocean in what used to be Oceanlake. It's something of a tourist destination; our city slogan is "A Great Place to Try New Things!"

I turned 18 two days ago; Jewel is 19; my folks own, and run a craft supply house called Oceanlake Craft Store (OCS) in the Lincoln City Plaza, so they get up early every day, and come home late during the week. That leaves Jewel and me to fend for ourselves most of the time. We look out for each other ... we're good kids!

School let out a little over a week ago, so I sleep in a lot now, usually rolling out of bed at the crack of noon. When OCS gets really busy, Mom or Dad will call, and tell one or both of us to 'get our butts down to the store!' It doesn't happen as often any more, because they finally hired a guy named Stephen to help them out.

Jewel's in her second year, going to Oregon Coast Community College, which usually has about 2,200 students to it, at any one time. I'm a pretty smart guy, if I say so myself; I'm ready to go to OCCC starting in the fall myself, although I'll be a year behind Jewel.

Like I said, I'm 18. I've got blond hair, blue eyes, and due to being a runner on the track team, I'm reasonably fit! I tell myself that I'm ready for all the girls you're supposed to get when you're a high school athlete; only the girls don't seem to know that, yet. Nobody was pounding on my door!

Jewel's got blonde hair too, and blue eyes ... but hers are really pretty! She's truly 'blossomed' as they say. A few years back, she didn't have any tits to speak of — now she's got a really nice rack, possibly a full B or even a C cup.

She doesn't wear tight shirts and pants like the popular girls do; I'd call the stuff she wears conservative, nice blouses - when she wears a dress she is hot! I'd guess she doesn't really like all of the attention that her chest seems to get her these days! Our parents even mentioned to her that she'll 'never get a boyfriend' the way she dresses like a boy!

Yeah, a real sexy boy!

This is where I have to admit something personal about myself ... my sister turns me on, I mean really causes me to get erections just by her pretty smile! She doesn't know this; of course, I'm certainly not going to say anything ... I'm happy to keep lusting from afar!

I've been taking college level courses at my high school every chance I get. You could say I'm smart. The guys on the sports teams come to me, asking me for help in their classes. They offered me money to write their essays and term papers for them, but I thought that was beneath me.

Surprisingly, a lot of athletes don't get even the simplest math! I find myself with a half a dozen or so guys around me all the time, asking me to help with their math homework. They also offer to pay me, but I say no; not that I don't need the money; it just feels wrong doing it for the money. I felt satisfied when one of them told me he had aced a math test. There were regular high-fives amongst us.

I got a letter from OCCC in today's mail. It said that I could transfer to them, and become a sophomore, due to all of the classes I'd taken! That could mean I'd be in some of the same classes as my sister Jewel, but that might embarrass her, so I found her and went up to her to talk about it.

"Hey Jewel!"

"Hey, JJ!"

"You know that you're the only one who gets to call me that?"

"Yeah, I know. I think it's a cool nickname. I'd like to have a cool nickname too! You're a smart guy! Think of one for me, and let me know what you've got?"

"Sure, Jewel ... uhm, I got a letter from OCCC."

"Excellent! So you're going to start there in the fall?"

"Yeah ... that's kind of the problem. My letter from them says I qualify to enter OCCC as a sophomore! We could end up having classes together! I don't want to cramp your style, or weird you out! I'll just enter as a freshman, OK!"

"Wow, JJ! That's awesome! I knew you were smart, but wow ... and that's so sweet, thinking of your big sister, and worried I'll be creeped out with having you in a class with me. I'd be proud to have my little brother in any and all of my classes. You can protect me from all of those jocks that I seem to attract!"

She gave me a hug, along with a kiss on the cheek and she said, "See you later, JJ. I'm going out with some friends!"

"Bye, gorgeous!" I said.

Turning slowly back to me, she said, "What did you just call me?"

I blushed and repeated myself, "Gorgeous!"

Take a deep breath, dude!

"I think ... you're gorgeous, Jewel! The prettiest girl I know, and probably will ever know," I said all of that out loud -- Shit!

She broke into a wonderful smile saying, "You think I'm pretty, JJ? How long have you thought I was gorgeous? Since I grew these?" she said pointing at her tits.

In for a penny, in for a pound, "No, actually Jewel, I've thought you were beautiful since you were 13 years old and I was 12. I just never expressed myself, because I figured it would creep you out, knowing that your little brother liked you."

"Oh, you like me, and you think I'm pretty? Isn't that just the cutest thing?" she giggled.

"I'd better go, Jewel."

I ran to my room and shut my door, not believing that I'd just said those things to her! God, you stupid fuck, Joseph! Stupid — stupid — stupid, with a big capital S! I know I shocked her, probably scared her a little too! That's the last thing I wanted to do ... I wanted to hold her, kiss her, and touch her!

Stop it Joseph! Thoughts like those will get you kicked out of the house, and you'll end up homeless somewhere! Calm down - Just calm down!


I found myself walking through town, not really going anywhere in particular, when I heard a voice yell, "Joseph!" I looked around and it was Mom, coming out of the craft store! "What's wrong Joseph? You look like you've lost your best friend!"

"Hey Mom! I accidently said something to Jewel, that ... that, she took the wrong way! I realized the second it came out of my mouth it was stupid, but I couldn't stop it in time!" I said, avoiding specifics.

"Well, I won't ask you what you said to her, but I'll tell you, that when talking to a girl, whether she's your sister, or somebody else's sister, to always be honest, gentle and kind. That's what us girls like! We want the people in our lives to be honest, gentle and kind. You two will work this out - you always do!"

"Thanks Mom, I appreciate that! I got a letter from OCCC, and they want me to start this next fall as a sophomore!"

"That's great, honey! Was that what upset Jewel?"

I thought to myself that if I lie, it will come back to me somehow, but I couldn't bring myself to tell my mother that I'm in love with my sister! "Partly," I said, not explaining any further!

"Well, I've got to get back inside ... toodles!" She gave me a peck on the cheek and headed back inside OCS.

I needed to talk to Jewel before she has a chance to get too mad at me. I've got to find her soon, so I started walking towards that part of downtown where the kids hang out! After poking my head into a half a dozen places, I found her! She was surrounded by a bunch of girls, and a couple of guys.

I caught her eye! She motioned for me to come in. I shook my head no, and motioned for her to come out. She must've thought about it, but shook her head no! I'm really into it up to my neck!

I wandered around for an hour or so, not really heading anywhere, but I couldn't get Jewel out of my mind.

She's so pretty and likeable, but she's your sister.

She's got a smile that lights up any room she walks into, but she's your sister.

She's got the cutest smile and a nice butt, but she's your sister!

What the hell do I do about this? What would I do, if she weren't my sister? Hmmmm.

A light bulb just went off in my head!

I ran to the florist and purchased a single red rose, and started walking back towards where I last saw my sister! I encountered my Mom again.

She saw the rose and smiled, "Perfect, Joseph! Roses are always good when you need to make up with somebody!" She gave me a peck on the cheek and a slap on the shoulder, saying, "Go get her, honey!" If she only knew what she was encouraging me to do!

I went back to the place Jewel had been hanging out, and it looked like everybody was still there. Buck it up, Joe! She'll love it!

I took a real deep breath, and I walked in, and as I walked towards the group, they just ... sort of parted, and I walked right up to Jewel, and said, "I'm sorry Jewel! I apologize for what I said to you. Here's something to show you how much I care about you!"

I'd caught her flat-footed. All of the girls oohed and awed, while the guys sort of just - looked at me. I looked her straight into the eyes, fighting my immediate impulse to just grab her and kiss her!

I smiled at her ... and walked away!

"Wait, Joseph!" She'd followed me out of the place! "Walk with me, JJ!" She'd grabbed my arm and put hers through it. That felt nice! We just walked for a couple of minutes. I felt her lean into my shoulder. "Nobody's ever given me a red rose before, JJ. You know what a red rose means?"

"I got it for you because I was ashamed of what I'd said to you, and I wanted you to know how sorry I am, that I said it! I just got the red rose, because it was so beautiful, just like you. Damn it -- I'm sorry Jewel! I did it again!"

"You don't have to apologize when you say you think I'm beautiful, JJ. It's quite the compliment coming from my studly little brother!"

"Oh, stop it, Jewel. I'm no stud!" I responded laughing it off.

"My girl-pals all think you're the bomb ... really! They're always asking me, if you're dating anyone ... or, if you and I had ever ... made out. They want to know how good a kisser you are, so I told them, I'd have to get back to them!" she blushed.

"Are you saying, what ... I think you're saying, Jewel?" I was fishing, but there's always hope.

"What! That I'm hopelessly in love with my little brother!" she," said shocking me to my core.

She continued, "Yes, I am, and I'm as ashamed of it as you are! Not ashamed of being in love with you, but that I'd never told you about it, until now! By the way, that rose you gave me was actually cardinal red, and that means 'desire!' Do you desire me, JJ? Do I make you ... hard? What do you want to do to me, right now, JJ? Tell me! Please, tell me!"

We'd been walking, all during this conversation ... towards our home! We were only a block from home, when Jewel started turning me on with all of her questions! I put my finger to my lips, and we headed for our empty house!

I locked the door behind us, and we walked up to my bedroom, locking it as well! I sat Jewel on my bed, and we continued our conversation.

Putting my arms on her shoulders holding her by her neck, and pulling her to me I said, "Do you really want to know, what I want to do to you? How I truly feel around you? If you make me hard?"

I could barely hear her say, "Yes, Joseph! Please ... tell me!"

"How about I show you then, Jewel!"

I took my arms off her shoulders and I quietly started unbuttoning my shirt, taking it off, then I unbuckled my belt and took off my jeans. I then started to unbutton her shirt, expecting her to possibly slap me away ... but she never did! Oohh! I felt her trembling beneath my shaking fingers.

I took off her blouse and all she had on underneath it was a bikini-style brassiere. She subconsciously covered herself as I started to unzip her jeans. I got down on my knees and pulled them down, looking at her opaque blue panties. I took her jeans all the way off and I stood back up.

Now, we're standing in front of each other, me in my t-shirt and boxers, and my beautiful sister in her bra and panties. I grew hard, and she noticed, actually licking her lips a little.

I walked up and put my hands on her face! I leaned in ... so did she, and we kissed! I think we both had our eyes closed during this kiss, and I heard a sound from Jewel that sounded like a kitten purring.

"That was a real nice kiss, Joseph! That was the most tender kiss, I've ever gotten from any boy ever!"

"J, that was the most erotic kiss I've ever given or received! I can't express how I feel right now, but I can show you, if you'd like?"

"J? — I like that. I've decided that JJ isn't appropriate for you anymore, since we've expressed these feelings! I'm going back to Joseph, for my brother, whom I love!"

"Love?" I said anxiously. "You love me, like a girl loves a boy?"

"Like a woman loves a man, Joseph! Would you please ... love me?"

"Oh, J — I'll love you like no man has ever loved a woman before! Are you safe? I have condoms!"

"I'm completely safe, Joseph. Make love to me, please?"

I started to kiss her again, this time I moved my hands to her back to unhook her brassiere, and it fell away! She reached over and then removed my t-shirt, and now we were naked chest to naked chest, up against each other.

Her breasts felt so good on mine! Our lips had separated and we stepped back, and each removed our last few garments of clothing.

She looked down at my dick and grabbed it, as I put my hand on her breast. We both shuddered a bit!

The phone rang! Damn!

I pushed the button to put whoever it was on speakerphone.

"Hello?" I said rather curtly.

"Joseph!" it was Mom — Perfect!

"Yeah, Mom!" I said, looking deep into Jewel's blue eyes.

"Is Jewel with you?" I put my finger to her lips, to keep her quiet.

"Yeah, Mom!" I moved an inch from Jewel's face, with both of my hands now on her breasts and her hand was gripping my dick quite tightly.

"We've gotten really busy, and we could use both of you, down at the store ASAP!"

"Sure Mom, I'll tell Jewel and we'll be there as quick as we can."

"Thanks, Joseph — Bye!"

"Damn!" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Mom needs us!" said Jewel, not letting go of me.

"Not as much as I need you, Jewel!" I said.

"Can we finish this, soon, J?" I said, grabbing her butt cheeks in my hands for a split second.

"Yeah, Joseph — real soon!"

We both got dressed, kissing one last time, before running to the store, holding hands as we walked in the door of the store.

Mom said, "Thanks, kids! I'm sorry I interrupted whatever it was you were doing! It looks like you two have made up! Did you like the rose, Jewel?"

Jewel turned her head to me and said, "I loved it Mom; Joseph means so much to me. It's nice to have a brother who cares so much."

"He does care for you ... I can see it in his face, when he looks at you dear! You'd be hard-pressed to find a boyfriend who loves you as much, as I know Joseph loves you."

Jewel and I looked at each other and wondered ... just how much our mother could tell about our true feelings!

"You two fix the displays that have been gone through, please. And get those stupid grins off your faces ... there's work to be done!"


After we all came home together, due to the busy day at the store, Mom yelled, "I'm calling for pizza, OK everybody?"

You could hear everyone's response like we were in the military, 'Yup, ' 'Yes, ' and 'Hell, Yes.' That last one was my Dad, who often got away with a smattering of off-color humor. I knew that my Mom probably glared at him after he had said it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.