Seminal Influences
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In 1968, Cyrus is an average high school geek until he makes a discovery. Men's bodies naturally encode their thoughts in their semen. Cyrus swears he's devised a drug so that a woman's cervix can decode those thoughts and memories. At first, people think it's just a boy's delusion, but they become convinced, one by one. When it finally goes public, Cyrus's magic potion turns the world upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   School  

"Oh, hi, Bethany," said Brian.

She was really nervous. But she had a plan. "Remember how I was telling you about Cyrus's invention? The potion?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you also heard about Anne's A in chemistry?"

"No, I hadn't. I guess she doesn't get A's much?"

"No, never even had a B before."

"Huh."

"It's got to be Cyrus."

"Oh, I've seen then talking sometimes. Is he tutoring her?"

"They've been going out for a few weeks now."

"Huh. Really? Cyrus?"

Boys could be so ignorant, even if they were hot. All the girls knew about Cyrus and Anne!

"Yeah, and I think he used that potion thing on her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think that's it."

"Huh."

"I think she's a slut, letting him do her like that just to learn stuff."

"Oh, yeah, I guess. Maybe she likes it, though."

"I guess -- but Cyrus?"

Brian shrugged, then grinned. "Imagine that. Doing it to a girl to teach her. You mentioned that before, I guess, didn't you. But what if it really worked? I should study up and see if I can get any tutoring jobs. Ha!"

It was several days later when she found him again, right after the American History test had been returned.

"How'd you do?" she asked. She already knew through the grapevine.

"Oh, well, I did pretty well, I guess."

"How well?"

"An A. But it's no big deal."

"No big deal! I got a B minus!" She hadn't really meant to get that bad of a grade, but her plan distracted her.

"Huh. What happened? You study pretty much, right? And you're smart."

"I can't concentrate so well lately; my mind's always wandering."

Brian said suddenly, "Well, I guess I could 'tutor' you like Cyrus did, eh? How'd you like that?" He laughed.

"Brian! You're bad!" said Bethany, but she hesitated.

"Even if you didn't learn anything, it would be fun."

"Brian!" she said, but there was a whimper mixed with the indignation.

He suddenly looked up at her before looking away, and she knew he was getting the message.


Brian had asked her out and she'd said yes, of course.

Before the date, she got Cyrus to give her a little vial of his magic potion. A little seductive flirting was all it took. Yeah, the potion probably didn't work, but what the heck.

"So, you wanna come upstairs?" he said nonchalantly as they leaned against the counter in his kitchen, drinking Cokes.

"Um, well, OK, I guess," she said.

"My bedroom!" he said, opening the door to let her in. It wasn't so messy. She'd bet it wasn't always like that; he'd cleaned it up planning to get her upstairs.

He gently took her shoulders and brought her in to him for a kiss. Bethany shuddered. Whoa! He was so hot, and finally kissing her.

Before long his one hand had migrated down to her butt, the other sliding in front to grope her right breast.

She felt her arousal build. His touch was more like pawing than caressing, but it was still exciting. After a few minutes of making out while standing, he said softly, "You wanna lie on the bed? Get more comfortable?"

Bethany nodded.

They were half-undressed, his right hand kneading her boobs as they kissed. He moved it down between her legs and brought it up to her crotch. A big part of her just wanted him to fuck her right then. But another part hesitated, remembering this was dangerous. She could just end up being a conquest for him. But the way he looked at her -- surely a boy couldn't look at a girl that way if he didn't want to be her boyfriend, could he?

He tugged on her panties, and she raised her hips. He somehow managed to roll them down her legs, and then she saw his cock. She'd never seen a grown-up cock all ready to go before. It was big and scary, but she knew it belonged inside her. On the other hand, there was her reputation...

"Oh, Bethany," he panted breathlessly. "You're so beautiful! It's amazing!" and he joined their faces for another passionate kiss. He moved to mount her, that cock zooming in between her legs.

"Wait!" she said. Did she want it? She knew he loved her -- he must! He was so strong, so masculine. What else was she supposed to think about? "You have a condom?" She'd swallowed Cyrus's potion for good luck, but hadn't thought through the semen-against-cervix part.

"Oh," he said. "Um, no."

"But we ought to."

"Tell you what, let's just do it a while, and I won't come in you, OK?"

"Um, well, OK, I guess."

"Oh, wow, Bethany," he said as his cock tip pressed against her moist pussy. "Unnnnnhhh!" he said as she felt a huge pressure and a stab of pain.

She was too shocked to speak, however. Her tissues gave way, and amid the pain she felt that huge thing invading her, occupying her more and more. But it didn't feel good.

"Oh, baby, you're so hot!" Brian said, having hit bottom in the girl and shifting to fast, deep strokes as he shoved his meat in and out. "Oh, shit, babe," he said. "It feels fantastic!"

That kind of talk made Bethany mad, but she didn't say anything. She was hurting bad down in her pussy, laid out helplessly below this crazed sex maniac. She wasn't a virgin any more.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Didn't you want to learn American History? Let me fuck some American History into you!" and began an even more violent reaming of her sore innards.

She thought of reminding him he had to pull out, but that thought of Cyrus's invention clouded her mind long enough that she only said, "Brian ... Brian."

"Isn't it great, baby? Oh, shit. You're fantastic!"

"Brian ... You're gonna pull out, right?"

"Oh, shit, Bethany! I will ... just a little more ... it feels so good!" And with a few more frantic thrusts he said, "Oops, too late!" just as his body shuddered and he gave a huge groan. He must have come inside her. A second later she felt him pull out, her sore pussy suddenly empty.

And then the memories began. Shit, Cyrus's potion worked! There was a flood of guy memories -- friends, football practice, jokes, classes, some American History even. And then -- she started feeling sick to her stomach.

Brian had just been out with Justine the night before. Justine was one of the most popular girls, though in a different set from the one she hung around with. He really wanted Justine for his girlfriend and she seemed to like the idea, though they were both keeping very quiet about it. They made out a lot. He thought they'd finally go all the way, but she refused again. Frustrated that he still hadn't gotten into a pussy, he'd come home and pulled a gross porn magazine out from under his bed. The girl was taking two cocks at once, and one of the guys was yanking on her tits, and then Brian had jerked off, mouthing obscenities.

Then she found Brian's memories of her, and her fear turned to humiliation and shame. He didn't like her! He thought she was loud and shallow and not very nice, and he just wanted to get into her pants! Which he had just done. She started crying.

"Oh, Bethany, you OK? They say it hurts the first time, right?"

What was she going to do? He'd tell the guys he'd nailed her, fucked her, screwed her, right up in his bedroom. And he'd be right, because that was exactly what he'd done. She was ruined. He'd left his sperm oozing in her pussy no less.

She got up and began dressing without a word.

"So soon, honey?" said Brian. "I'd be ready for another go pretty soon."

Man, was she furious! But then she paused when she found that other memory. He was gay! Or at least bi! Because there he was with Dave, who everyone knew was gay, and he was humping his dick up Dave's ass!

"Faggot," she said.

"What?" he bolted upright.

"Faggot. Dave's butt, huh?"

"Yeah, right! Very funny!"

"No, I got the memory, it's right there. You and Dave, over and over again. His bedroom. Sunday evenings when his parents are away."

"What? How did you know? Oh, Christ, you don't mean that potion thing worked?"

"Yeah, I see Justine too. You asshole!"

"Hey, you're really nice! I like you both."

"Bullshit. I have more memories than that. Loud and shallow, huh?"

"Oh, shit." Brian slumped over, head in his hands.

Bethany's brain tried to find a way out of her misery. Then she formed a plan. "Look, I'll tell you what, butthead," she said. "You will never, ever, say a single word about this to anyone."

"About what?"

"About what? This little fuckity-fuck-fuck you just did to me."

"Oh, that. Um, well, you mean you won't tell about Dave?"

"Yeah, that's the deal. I won't tell about Dave, and you never breathe a word about this. Because if anyone finds out -- if I hear it from one soul, then the story of Brian the faggot is going to be everywhere, right?"

"OK, OK, it's a deal," he said, pulling his underpants on over his slimy dick. Her panties were going to be slimy too, she realized. She'd take a long shower as soon as she got home.

"And, you know, I'm really sorry about this. It's just you're so hot, it's hard for a guy not to try--"

"Brian?"

"What?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh, yeah..." His shoulders slumped. "It was pretty bad of me. But you won't tell anyone about Dave?"

"If you don't breathe a word about this."

"OK, it's a deal."

He reached out to shake hands.

She looked at his hand, then looked at him with a stony face. "Fuck you."


The thing was, she actually learned a fair amount of American History. But every time something popped into her head that she knew had come from Brian, she got furious all over. Her grade on the next test was a D.

But then she recovered. Yeah, she'd lost her virginity to a creep who just wanted to fuck her, and it had hurt like hell. But now it was over.

And it was really very educational to have a couple days' worth of memories from a guy's head. Ones like fucking Dave's ass were only shadows of memories, ones Brian remembered during the past couple days instead of things that happened then. But the whole mix made for a really enlightening, broadening experience.

Knowing stuff was cool. Knowing people's secrets was very ... interesting as well. Where could she get more?

It was easy to get more of the magic potion from Cyrus. Despite having a steady girlfriend, the guy was easily flattered. Just because he had one girlfriend didn't meant he didn't still have the hots for others. A boob pressed against his arm, a thigh pressed against his as they sat side by side at the lab bench -- that's all it took.

Whose fount of wisdom should she try to tap next? Mr. Fred Sacks was an excellent candidate. He'd been her math teacher the year before. It was plain that he noticed all the girls in the class; you'd see him glancing at Justine's boobs, or Caitlin's ass, or the hem of Bethany's very own skirt. He was also cute and a nice guy. She'd occasionally thought she could have had a crush on him if she weren't too sophisticated for something like that.

Many of the obstacles to a successful seduction were absent. He was single. She wasn't his student, so she wasn't trying to improve her grade. And she was 16 and not a virgin. She knew it would still be bad news for him if a dalliance with a student became public, though she didn't really know how much. And that was his problem, not hers.

"Hi, Mr. Sacks," she said, catching him in his office at the end of the day.

"Bethany!" he said, standing. "This is a surprise. How are you? Which math section are you in this year?"

"Um, Mrs. Pereira's."

"Uh, OK. How's it going?"

"OK, I guess."

"So what can I do for you?"

Bethany casually shut the door, leaving the two of them alone in his small office.

"I ... I just wanted to thank you so much for being my teacher last year."

"Oh, that's kind of you."

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Oh, um..."

Bethany didn't wait for an answer, but threw her arms around him and squeezed. She made sure her pelvis pressed against his upper thigh. In the late 1960s, the circle of people you hugged was getting larger, though it usually didn't include teachers and high school students quite yet.

"Um..."

"Can I do anything for you to pay you back for being such a nice teacher? I saw you looking at me sometimes."

"Bethany, this isn't really proper, you know."

"What, don't you think I'm attractive any more?" Her eyes teared up and she looked down.

"No, it's not that at all!" he said.

She looked up shyly and smiled. She pressed forward with her stomach against his crotch and wiggled. The bulge was apparent.

"Can I see it?"

"Bethany, Bethany..." said the teacher. "Why are you doing this?"

"I just want to thank you. And, well, a girl's got urges and gets curious too, you know. You want to touch me?" she asked, placing his hand on her breast.

"Bethany..." he sighed, removing his hand.

"At least let me play with your -- your -- penis," she pleaded.

With a sigh, he undid his belt and unzipped his fly.

Bethany tugged pants and underpants down and saw his hard cock.

"This is what you'd stick in me if we were going to do it?" she asked lustily. "Oooooo..."

"We can't 'do it'," he said. "Much as I'd find it very appealing."

"At least let me make you feel good, OK?"

She spat on her hands and grasped his cock with both of them and tried to make them like a vagina, making a slick tunnel for him.

"Oh, Bethany," he moaned. A minute went by. "We shouldn't ... Oh ... That's so nice ... Careful, watch out! Wait!"

But Bethany kept her hands in place, rubbing harder and harder as she felt his organ swell and stiffen.

"Oooooohhhhh!" he moaned, and just like magic stuff was spurting out the tip of his dick into her left palm.

When she had three spurts, she removed her hands and said, "Oh, no! I've got to go! Sorry, I'll be back in a sec..." and opened the door.

"Bethany!" called Mr. Sacks, turning his back to shield his exposed cock from any passersby.

She nearly ran to the girls' room, darted into a stall, dropped her panties and began fingering Mr. Sacks's goopy stuff up into her pussy, trying to get it in deep, just able to touch her cervix with her middle finger. She was getting some memories, but she concentrated on washing her hands and returning quickly to a worried-looking Mr. Sacks, who was on his way out, just locking his office door.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just had to go really bad then, for some reason. You know, number two."

"Diarrhea?" he asked, walking briskly down the corridor with his briefcase in hand.

"Yeah," she said, matching strides.

"Bethany, we shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have let you."

"It's OK, Mr. Sacks, I'm glad."

"You won't tell anyone, right? I'd get in trouble."

"But you didn't do anything."

"Doesn't matter. I didn't stop you."

"Well sure, I'm not going to tell anyone."

"OK," he said, and hurried off to his car.


At her leisure, Bethany reviewed what she'd learned. The memories she'd received were faint, nothing like the flood she got from Brian, but there was enough there to work with. Mr. Sacks loved math, and was discouraged by how little the kids cared. But he was trying to mentor William, one of the math nerds. The gap between what Mr. Sacks knew and what William knew was huge, but finding a student he could really turn on to math was what would make Mr. Sacks feel fulfilled. Could she get him to fuck her if he started thinking of her that way?

She found him a couple days later and he was very wary. She said she didn't know what came over her, she'd be good, and she wasn't there for anything like before. It's just that she'd been intrigued by some of the stuff they'd covered the year before, and asked if she could borrow a copy of the textbook they'd used. He was happy to oblige, and perhaps happy that she gave no sign of using his indiscreet moment against him.

Bethany hadn't been intrigued by any of the math she'd learned that past year, but now as she read the book, she did find some of it more interesting. With motivation, things made sense that never had before. Where she'd done her best to learn a rule so she could answer problems, this time she could get a glimmer of the sense behind it, how it fit in with the other concepts. She picked one small section of what they'd covered -- Pythagorean triplets -- and studied it carefully. When she had some reasonably intelligent questions to ask, she found Mr. Sacks again, and suddenly his attitude towards her was very different. She'd awakened his hunger for another student to mentor -- though she thought she could see desire in his eyes as well.

So it happened that at a study session at his house the following Saturday, she managed to get Mr. Sacks to lie on the bed with her. He kissed her sweetly, and his hands were all over her. The contrast with Brian was like night and day. His hand slid slowly between her thighs, and she spread her legs with a smile, delighted that he wanted to pay attention to her down there. His fingers slid inside her panties, and whatever he did with them was like nothing she'd discovered herself in her own explorations.

Her ministrations to his penis were far less artful, she knew.

He slumped back. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"I want us to do it. I want you inside me. I want to feel it inside."

"Bethany...

"I already did it once with a boy and it felt awful. I want to find out what it's like with a man who knows what he's doing -- with you!"

He hesitated just a moment. "OK," he said, lust in his eyes. He mounted her, kissed his cock against her pussy lips and plunged inside.

She discovered what countless girls had discovered before: With the right partner, sex felt great. The closeness, the connection, the urgency of her partner, and the waves of pleasure. He said in an urgent, apologetic whisper that he'd make sure she finished next time, but he couldn't hold back, and his anguished moan told her he was giving her just what she wanted: gobs of sticky, teacherly cum straight into her pussy, dabbing against her cervix.

Seconds later, the memories started arriving, first a trickle and then a flood. She made a point of acting nonchalant, having decided beforehand to let on nothing to him, no matter how shocking his secrets might be.

The math teacher's breathing slowed and he kissed her cheeks and hair gently, his cock slowly shrinking inside her. As the cock shrank, the thoughts and memories grew and grew.

Ever since the hand job, he'd jerked off thinking of her twice a day. He'd also looked at his porn magazines, but it was tame, simple stuff -- mostly just pretty girls in sexy positions. He listened to classical music a lot. He read widely: novels, science, politics, poetry. But his main love was math. And with the flood of memories came a certain degree of understanding.

All she had to do was ask him to explain what he'd been thinking about lately. He reluctantly began to describe some ways of thinking about the Four Color Problem, humoring her. But he was astounded to find that she really did understand some of the considerations. He said she must really have been not applying herself to earn only a B-minus in his course the previous year.

In a couple weeks he confided that he was in love with her, which matched the thoughts she was getting from his semen. That made her feel uneasy at first, because she had set out to use him. But she found the relationship really very nice too. Soon she was having an orgasm every time they made love -- sometimes 2 or 3 if she wanted. He could hold off forever. And he was so knowledgeable and kind. From his private thoughts she thought she could tell that he was a good man to the core, with no dark secrets. In comparison to Mr. Sacks, all the boys in her school seemed hopelessly immature and awkward. Climbing the social ladder didn't seem so important any more, and she had the feeling she must be falling in love with him too. And then she knew she already was.

"Fred," she said one day as they lay entwined in afterglow.

"Mmmm?"

"What was it like with Tina?"

After a moment, he looked up at her. "I've never told you about Tina."

Uh-oh. Was that just from his memories? "Sure you did, don't you remember?"

"No. Believe me, I'd remember if I'd decided to talk about Tina."

"But I'm sure you must have..."

He pulled away and looked at her. "Have you been researching my past? Hunting down old friends?"

"No!"

"How else could you know ... There are old diaries in some of those boxes in the attic. You haven't been going through my things, have you?"

"No, I swear!"

He was very upset, and could not be distracted by suggestions that he must have forgotten what he said during foreplay, or by sweet smiles and tender caresses.

"You've been doing something to invade my privacy, and I want you to be honest and tell me what it is. I might forgive you, but you have to tell me everything. No secrets about something like this!"

Bethany cried and he waited, patting her back. She couldn't keep crying forever, and there he was: patient but unrelenting. He would not be deterred. Despite her anguish, she respected this calm, fair integrity on his part. No secrets. Oh, shit.

She started telling the long story of Cyrus and his potion. He smiled at parts, sighed at others -- as when she described her unhappy encounter with Brian. He nodded thoughtfully when she told how she'd gotten a flood of his memories and how they stung her to the core. She was becoming hopeful that he might be open-minded about the incredible truth behind Cyrus's potion.

"So, that's the story," she said when she reached the present. "I've been getting memories from you, too -- lots of memories."

"Very interesting," he said.

"So that's how I know about Tina."

"Hmmmmm."

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe you're sincere. I -- I want to believe you." He didn't sound completely sure, though, and looked away as he said it.

"I have so many memories from you," she said. "So many..."

"Ones you can prove didn't come from going through my things? Give me some examples."

"Um, your high school friend Bob. The time you got drunk with Richard. When you lost your virginity with Stella."

He frowned and sighed when she said that. Uh-oh. Avoid embarrassing memories.

"All described in my old diaries in the attic."

"I've never been to the attic, I swear."

He was silent a while. "I don't know, Bethany, I've trusted you; you've meant so much to me..." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"But the memories thing is true! I swear it!"

"Then give me a memory you couldn't have gotten any other way."

"Um ... Zoe's mother complained about the grade she'd received."

"Huh. But you could have gotten that from reading my notes -- you haven't been looking in my briefcase, have you?"

"No! I swear! She was wearing a yellow dress."

He looked unconvinced.

"How would I know Zoe's mom was wearing a yellow dress?"

"Maybe you saw her that day too?"

Bethany's fear and frustration turned to anger. "Fred, no! I am not a liar! That tooth on the upper left side of your jaw is hurting again. You're both unhappy but also kind of happy that the wet spots from all our sex don't come out from the sheets in the wash. You wish I wouldn't say 'like' so much and you think my pussy flaps are really big."

Fred looked stunned, then anguished at that revelation.

"It's OK! I don't mind. Just don't call me a liar, OK?"

"I'm ... I'm sorry, Bethany. Shit! What's happening? It doesn't make sense."

"Cyrus is a smart boy, and he found a drug so girls can decode memories from sperm. That's what happened!"

"I guess it's not impossible ... Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. But this evidence is extraordinary ... What other embarrassing things do you know about me? Oh, shit!"

"Fred, you're a good man. I don't care if you pick your nose -- I do too! I don't mind you have rape fantasies. I do too!" That was a bit of an exaggeration.

"This is all so much to take in, Bethany. I think I need to be alone for a while."

"But you're not going to break up with me, are you? Please?"

"I suppose you could blackmail me on any number of things," he said.

"I wouldn't do that!" she said. "I'm not that kind of person." He must be a good influence, she reflected. A few months before, she would have happily done that. She had actually blackmailed Brian, but there were extenuating circumstances.

He smiled. "I don't want to break up with you. I promise we'll meet again, at least to talk more, OK?"

She had no choice but to believe him, and he was true to his word.


"I've been doing research, Bethany. It's possible. It really is. I think I know what sort of trick Cyrus must have pulled. If I'm right, it's so bizarre -- just the sort of thing a teen would think of when no scientist would. It works like this --"

She interrupted him. "It would be a lot easier if you'd just tell it all to me in bed."

"Why in bed?"

"Not exactly tell me; show me, give me a present. You know..."

"Oh -- " Then he got her meaning, and smiled.

"I'd like it, too. You know, after that big fight."

"OK, Bethany, OK."

Fred was reserved during their lovemaking, and Bethany couldn't relax either. "I don't think I can finish today ... Could you just ... teach me? Deliver the lesson?" She smiled weakly.

"OK," he said. "I just do it like this?" He pressed in deep. "Or even better, if you raise your legs, I can get in even deeper."

"OK," she said, adopting the position he wanted. "But it's worked just fine before."

She felt his cock tip nudging the end of her vagina as never before. It was a funny sensation.

"Then," he said, rowing in and out with increasing concentration, all I have to do is, is, is ... THIS!" he said.

Bethany bit her lip and winced. He was pressing really hard up into her and it hurt. He held himself there, perfectly still, and she could faintly feel his cock twitching.

The memories came with just a touch more vividness than before. As she was absorbing them, he spoke.

"Hey, you're crying! What's wrong?"

"Just too deep," she said. "It hurt."

"Oh, heavens, Bethany, I'm so sorry..." And his profuse apologies reassured her that he still cared for her a lot.

One of the memories annoyed her, but she went along with it. With a big sigh, she said, "Two hundred forty seven point four four."

"Yes!" he said, "It's real!"

He had concentrated for some time that morning on that particular number and on his desire that she say it as soon as she knew it. And she knew from his thoughts that since she could recite it correctly, it established at a minimum of the .00001 confidence level that this was not due to chance alone.

"But I don't want to be a science experiment."

"Oh, oh ... I didn't mean it that way. Oh, dear. And I didn't believe you, and called you a liar. I'm so, so sorry! Can you forgive me?"

"Shhhh. Just hold me."

And he did, the wonderful man.


Bethany quickly became an excellent student overall. Her popular friends sensed other changes. She had no more petty secrets to share, no more juicy speculations about who liked who and how far any couple had gone. She didn't react with glee when they shared such things with her. But she didn't push them away, like a girl might who was maneuvering to improve her social position. She was just kinder. Sensing she had turned into something else -- apparently a goody two-shoes and an earnest student -- they gradually left her alone.

She didn't seek out new friends. She had Mr. Sacks.

Mr. Sacks talked with Bethany over and over again about Cyrus's invention and what it could mean. He felt the boy really ought to patent it.

It was impossible for Bethany and Mr. Sacks to let anyone know of the intimate nature of their relationship. So it was up to Bethany to relay Mr. Sacks' opinions.

Cyrus couldn't miss the changes in Bethany too. He was delighted that she seemed to care about chemistry and was really getting it.

When Bethany relayed Mr. Sacks's ideas, at first Cyrus was resistant, saying it had just been lots of fun and he was happy to share his knowledge with the world. But before long he finally saw the merit in applying for a patent now, and deciding when he was older whether to just give it away. Bethany offered to pay the up-front costs of the patent investigation, though it was really Mr. Sacks's money. So before long Cyrus found himself sitting in a plush 41st-floor conference room, talking to some astute patent lawyers in immaculate suits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.