My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 9A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9A - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Dianka's First K9 Sex

Dave continued taping his wife as she lay on the ground exhausted from her fucking and unaware of the mongrels approach. Dave looked at the mongrel and saw him walking stiff legged and then as the dog neared his wife he saw about 9 inches of blood red cock dangling between his legs. Dave's erect cock twitched as he knew his wife was about to become a dog's bitch for the first time. He had always thought it was an urban legend and the video clips he had seen, as well as the pictures, were all chopped and spliced, but suddenly he realized it did happen and since Master wouldn't allow him to warn her, Dianka was about to join the Fucked By K9 Club.

Mike was dispassionate about what was going to happen but if the dog wanted the slut, he could make her his bitch he decided. The women would enjoy watching it. Barbara, while she had never ordered the slave to allow a dog to mount and fuck her, was interested to see how the slut reacted and was about to get more revenge on the woman who had lorded it around the neighborhood after Dave had exposed her past. Britney was panting as she watched the dog. She had seen Joan and Barbara fucking the shepherds several times during the week and her pussy began to juice at the thought of what was about to happen. She felt the flow on the inside of her leg and hurriedly wiped some onto her finger and sucked it clean as she moaned and her BFF saw her out of the corner of her eye. Joan didn't care if Dianka became a K9 bitch or not, she didn't know her well enough to decide if she wanted to see her fucked by the mongrel but she did want her younger girlfriend to fully enjoy the scene so as Britney pulled her wet crotch aside and inserted her finger into her cunt for a second helping of herself, she fell to her knees before the black girl and Joan slapped her hand away as her tongue slurped up the juices running down her thigh and followed it back to the source.

The dog had entered the alley to search for scraps, it had been a good foraging location before and he was hungry. The thought of food was pushed aside as he smelled freshly fucked bitch in heat. He would sniff the air and move a few feet and stop and sniff and continue. His cock, which had appeared from its home at the first smell, continued to harden and grow, exposing more and more of itself. Finally the dog was behind the bitch but she was on the ground for some reason but that didn't matter, he stuck his tongue out and lapped up some of the delicious smelling fluids running from his soon to be bitch. Dianka felt the oversize rough tongue and stirred when it had touched her clit and a spark of electricity shot through her body.

"Oh baby, that felt good," she moaned without opening her eyes. "But I'm all nasty down there. I'll suck you off for $5, fuck you for $10, or let you have my ass for $20 and I'll let you have my ass and pussy and suck you clean after you cum for $50." Dianka gave the new customer the full range of prices and waited for him to tell her what he wanted. Instead of answering her she felt that fantastic feeling tongue take another lick of her cunt and she moaned again and raised her ass into the air.

"Come on baby, tell mommy want you want and pay me," she said as she opened her eyes and looked back over her shoulder. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" she screamed. 'DAVE A DOG IS BEHIND ME! HELP ME AND KEEP HIM AWAY WHILE I GET UP." She managed to get her hands under her and pushed herself up to her hands and knees, preparing to stand when she froze.

"STOP SLUT!" her Master said. "Stay there because if he wants to be your next customer, then he gets what he wants."

"No Master Mike, I beg you," Dianka sobbed as she began to cry. "Please don't make me let a dog fuck me. I'll do anything you want but please no dogs."

"Ok, so you'll do anything?" he asked. "Go to a farm with a horse and suck him off and let him shove his telephone pole of a cock up your slut cunt and whore ass? You let the dog fuck you or I'll find a horse and you'll let him fuck you."

"Master Mike, please" she sobbed and looked at him through her tears. She saw Barbara standing there and knew she fucked dogs and so she was no help. Finally she hung her head and mumbled something.

"I can't hear you slut bitch," Mike said.

"I'll let the dog fuck me Master Mike, I don't want a horse" Dianka said. "I'll be a good bitch for him, anything you want, just no horse." Barbara smiled as she finally gave in and consented to what was about to happen anyway. If she accepted her fate and relaxed, she'd even enjoy it Barbara thought.

"Bitch you masturbated like a woman gone berserk the other evening while watching Joan and I fuck a couple of the boys," Barbara said letting everyone there know what had happened. Joan was so lost in her passion she had never realized Dianka had been there. "You came watching us so I'm sure you'll cum from actually getting to feel what we were feeling when he mounts you and fills that slut cunt with his hot cock and sprays that cum up your cunt, won't you?"

"No Mistress, I will not enjoy it," Dianka vowed as she managed to hold her moans inside as the dog continued to lick her. She knew Dave was taping this and refused to have a movie of her getting enjoyment from a dog fucking her.

"I think you will but drop to your elbows, raise your ass higher, and spread your knees further apart," Barbara advised her. Dianka thought she was crazy; she would not make herself more available to the dog like that. "Unless of course you want to stay like that and give him a 50/50 shot at your ass," Barbara finished. Dianka immediately dropped to her elbows and spread hr knees and hiked her ass up. God, what if the dog did hit her ass and not her cunt. She loved anal sex but did not want to do it with a dog. Dianka felt her body begin to betray her. A fire was turning from smoldering warmth to flames beginning to break free and her body poured its juices out for her lover.

The dog didn't care about any of this. All he knew was this bitch tasted good and the more he licked, the more there was to lick. He wriggled his tongue around and penetrated into the source of this river of sweetness and began licking the inner walls of the grotto of love.

Dianka felt another spark of electricity shoot from her cunt and explode in her brain when the tongue penetrated her and despite her best effort to control herself, that explosion in her brain destroyed her will power.

"OH FUCK YES ... his tongue is in my cunt ... fuck it feels so good," she panted as she began to writhe on the object in her body. "Fuck yes you bastard ... eat my cunt ... make me cum ... oh fuck I'm going to ... oh fuck ... I'M FUCKING CUMMIIINNNGGGG!!!! EAT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she screamed and laid her head on her crossed arms which raised her ass even higher, giving her lover even greater access to her body.

"YES BABY, EAT MOMMYS PUSSY ... KEEP FUCKING MY CUNT WITH THAT TONGUE ... EAT MEEEE ... I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNNGGGGG AGAIN ... OH FUCK NEVER STOP BABY ... MAKE THIS SLUT YOUR BITCH!" Everyone saw the dog lift his head.

"NO BABY, DON'T STOP" Dianka cried. She then felt the dog's body land on her and his front legs wrap around her pulling her hips back to him. She felt the hot cum, she thought, spraying her and it felt so fucking good. "BABY DON'T WASTE THAT CUM ... SHOVE THAT COCK UP MY CUNT ... SHOOT THAT HOT BATTER IN ME ... MAKE ME YOUR PERSONAL BITCH ... FUCK I NEED YOUR COCK ... FUCK MEEEEEE!"

"Oh Joan your tongue feels so good, you're the best BFF ever," Britney gasped as Joan's tongue continued its assault on her pussy. Watching Dianka turn from dog sex hating woman, to dog cock craving bitch was so hot to the teenager and then Barbara tapped her arm and pointed up the alley. More dogs, smelling the bitch scent in the air, were coming up the alley.

"Oh fuck," Britney moaned, "there's going to be a dog gangbang right here in front of me. This is going to be so hot, oh fuck Joan baby ... I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNGGGGG!" The thought of what was about to happen sent the diminutive black girl over the edge. She grabbed the blondes head and mashed her into her cunt as she ground on her face. "FUCK ... OH FUCK ... EAT ME BABY" she cried.

"OH FUCK YES" Dianka screamed as the first few inches of canine cock entered her for the first time. "FUCK ME ... FUCK YOUR BITCH!" Unaware of the pack approaching, Dianka felt another few inches slide in as the dog pulled back and thrust forward again. It felt so good, it felt so right and Dianka surrendered her soul to her new lover.

"FUCK YES ... FUCK MEEEEE ... I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNGGGGGG!" Dianka screamed and sobbed as the orgasm seemed to consume her. Like the gangbang last week her orgasm didn't stop. She rolled from one to another, cumming over and over until she thought she'd lose her mind. Nothing had ever felt like this before, it blew her orgasm from the gang bang from her memory and she knew why Barbara and Joan were out in the yard every night fucking the shepherds. It wasn't practicing, getting ready for tomorrow night; it was because it fucking felt fantastic. Why hadn't she tried this before?

Then Dianka felt tongues licking on her, more than one she subconsciously thought but before that thought broke to her conscious mind she saw a dog before her and his cock hanging below him. She grabbed the cock, pulled it to her and greedily sucked it in. The customer had finished and it was time to clean his cock. The reaction was automatic. The taste was wonderful she thought, but where's the familiar taste of her juices, and why was a cock still in her cunt? Then it hit her and she moved her eyes left and right and saw more dogs. She thought she should release the cock and see how many dogs there were, but that thought flew from her as she realized she didn't care, she wanted them all. She surrendered to her base desire and all humiliation and embarrassment of what she was doing left her body. She was a dog bitch slut and she knew she would enjoy that life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.