Imprisoned for Sex - Cover

Imprisoned for Sex

Copyright© 2012 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a fantasy story, of a young man who was invited to the Planet Tyros on a fiveyear contract to help replenish the male population killed in the star wars.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Couple   Pregnancy   Size  

The Judge

The judge Angie was 27 a very pretty woman with medium length blonde hair, and a good body. She had paid the horrendous bribe price to the Judge Advocate to be appointed as a judge to the sex court. She was not exempt from the law herself, although she was given a bit more latitude, when it came to the age when she had to produce the pregnancies, and it gave her a large amount of authority in overseeing the stud farms. She had desperately wanted to find a way to have her own personal stud, one that she and her family could use every night if she so wished.

Her friend was Principal of the stud farm where Tony had been employed, and she had boasted on several occasions, about Tony's superb performance record, and how she had been able to take advantage of having unlimited sex with him when she felt randy herself. She was jealous, and so a devious plan was hatched. It was not hard for the judge to bribe one of the stewards to ensure that Tony had sex with the prohibited black lady, and to ensure that he was caught, and brought to her court.

If he was as good as the friend had boasted, then she wanted him for herself, and with the right sort of inducement in the right places, she could eventually have him assigned for her own personal use to be officially allocated to her household ... But normally males who were allocated to a member of the judiciary or to politicians were those past the right breeding age, and emotionally and physically worn out.

She did not want that, as she remembered fondly the young vibrant studs she had been allowed to mate with when she first got pregnant for her required three times However, she could not get round the law entirely, and the law demanded Tony had to be punished. She planned to have do the assessment herself, just to be sure, and then after his punishment was complete she planned to keep him as the regular house stud. if he lived up to his reputation. The time spent with her, could be classed as punishment - she hoped.

When she had seen Tony in the dock that morning, he looked as good as she had expected, and the Sergeant had done her job well in making sure that he was good and hard, when he came in the dock. She knew then that she had to have him.

To sample the male prisoners under the excuse of assessment, was one of the perks that was allowed her as a judge, although she had to fill in a report on their behavior, and sexual performance afterwards, and forward it to the Judge Advocates office.

Unfortunately, it was not often that the court had suitable males brought before them, and it was a long time since she had seen a young man with a cock that size, and never before had she had the chance to sample an Earthman. Every one spoke so highly of their sexual abilities in the bedroom For the occasion of his arrival at her house that evening, she dressed in a thin gauze type blouse which showed her ample breasts and a red sarong. She had not bothered with panties or a bra.

Tony arrived wearing just a loin cloth, and the judge told the sex police to return for him in the morning, but not too early. He had been fed and given energy tablets at the Police Station, so the police knew full well that he would have a busy night ahead of him. They were a little disappointed, because they had arranged a party where Tony would have been the guest of honour, and all the young girl police officers would have each had a chance of a fuck with him.

Now they were alone Angie chatted freely to Tony, telling him that he was the most gorgeous young man she had seen for a long time, and that she had decided that she was going to have him for assessment, from the very instant that she had seen him that morning. Tony was very flattered, and very turned on by Angie, as now the reaction from the extra dose of sex enhancement pills that he had been fed by the police were now beginning to work. He wanted to get between her legs as soon as he possibly could.

Angie wasted no time as she took him into the bedroom, and he was told to prepare himself, while Angie divested herself of her few scanty clothes. She told him to lay on the bed and he felt his cock rising as she gently stroked his legs, and started playing with his cock. Quickly she drew him close for a long passionate kiss. Angie reveled in the warmth of his lovely sexy male body, and her fingers gently fondled his cock as she started to think about the delights to come...

She loved the first touch of a man, and she quickly sensed that Tony was fighting to restrain himself, as she fondled and played with him. Angie had filled her quota of pregnancies, but she was quite happy to get pregnant again if that was what happened. One of the biggest offences dealt with by the sex court, was where people manufactured and distributed, or used, birth control pills or condoms. As a judge she obeyed the law, and knew that sex with a man could mean a pregnancy.

Angie had thought that Tony was the best and cutest young man to be brought to her so far, and she was dripping wet as she stroked him. Her fingers were busy stroking him and fondling his body, eventually concentrating on his large cock that she so desperately craved.

Tony was already dripping pre cum from the tip of his cock and could not wait for her to let him fuck her. Angie's fingers moistened as she felt his cock pulsing and throbbing with her attention She took it in her hand and moved her head down to take him in her mouth. She was a real expert at cock sucking, and the combination of her lips and tongue soon had Tony writhing under her as she expertly sucked him to an orgasm.

For Tony the relief was wonderful he loved the attention she was giving him and knew by now how to please these man hungry women, that populated this planet. Over his short period at the stud centre he had learned what women on this planet wanted from studs, and how they liked to be touched and fucked as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.