Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary - Cover

Sexy Sue, the Obedient Secretary

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sue was born to a world of pampered wealth but finds she is lacking the excitement of real everyday life. She makes friends with Polly the upstairs maid and ventures out to taste the sweet and bitter aspects of the real world in 1939 England. Her new job is demanding in more ways than one. She soon adapts to the needs of her new boss and learns the multi-splendored pleasures of obedient submission to his every whim. Soon Polly is panting to follow in her footsteps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Sue was 18 years old, possessed of a shapely figure and a comely face. Her teeth were pearly white, her hair was a marvelous shade of red, and her lips gave promise of great delights ready for the asking.

Her parents were very strict and she had been brought up to be an obedient and well behaved girl in all respects. Recently she had been having nightly thoughts of things too naughty to give voice to but, suffice it to say, her bed often had a little puddle of sticky goo when the sun rose in the morning.

The upstairs maid Polly had given her whispered advice about her unseemly emotions. The well-intentioned female had only increased her fearful agitation and confusion over the changes in her "womanly parts" down below.

Her Mother, Lady Weston was too busy with her ladies group to give her an audience and her Father was dickering with some foreigners about some ships that had gone astray.

When she tried to mollify the situation by petting her puss in the bath, it only made things much worse with resulting gyrations that were suited to some tart on the street corner.

In her last year at the Girl's finishing Academy in Whitechapel, she had found the firm discipline meted out over her teacher's knee went a long way to relieving the pressures building up inside her fully developed female body. Her only reluctance was in displaying her posterior which she was certain retained a certain degree of baby fat from a pampered childhood.

Sue was ashamed of her weak physical needs that had led her to the ultimate depravity of inserting her delicate fingers into her tightly puckered brown eye in recent weeks. The maid had assured her it was quite normal and had even ventured to assist her in her explorations of the pleasurable sensations.

Polly had also informed her that the fullness of her rounded mounds was most attractive to the male aficionado of that part of the female anatomy. This went a long way to assuage her feelings of inadequacy when baring her bottom for discipline or other more pleasurable pursuits.

After her graduation, Sue realized that she was quite unhappy living the sheltered life of a pampered child of wealthy parents waiting only for a suitable match that would enhance her station in life.

Whilst lingering over her morning coffee on the veranda, she spied an advertisement in the newspaper that sought replies from females with secretarial skills and 2 references of good character. With this new War beginning so soon after the War to end all wars, the prospect of curtailed male availability in the labor pool had many enterprises seeking female help in areas seldom afforded to non-masculine job-seekers.

Sue was excited for the first time in quite a long time.

She was quite proficient in the use of the new-fangled typewriter because of her repeated unsuccessful efforts to write a romance novel. Her lack of expertise in romantic endeavors doomed her to failure in her such an ambitious goal.

With the help of Polly, she managed to forge two reasonably acceptable letters of recommendation that extolled her secretarial achievements and pronounced her a person of the highest character and moral constitution.

The early morning crush of jumbled humanity on the crowded bus wilted her starched blouse beyond repair and she was subjected to gross liberties by a young man with busy hands out of view of the other passengers. Her first instinct was to slap the impertinent lad for the rascal he was but after a few moments of spirited exploration, she relaxed and enjoyed the unexpected attentions with an air of total disregard. In truth, her insides were tingling and pulsating with reciprocal waves of frustrated desire that certainly must have matched the presumptuous young man's over-active sex-drive. She allowed him to have his way after making sure no emissions would mar her pristine appearance with disgusting male liquids. Sue hid her amusement at the boy's shuddering release and his breathless collapse on her unyielding chest. In fact, she even felt some degree of accomplishment at being the source of the handsome lad's pleasure.

She departed the bus at her stop with some degree of remaining frustration but with her personal dignity intact.

Sue was dismayed to discover she still had to walk an additional 3 city blocks to the target establishment on streets that were filled with the most common folk she had ever seen. She was certain that several of the more attractive women congregating on the corners were more concerned with selling themselves rather than finding wares in the tiny shops that populated the narrow streets. The comments voiced by the dirty workmen were of a nature that it most certainly could not be repeated in this narrative.

She was glad that she had worn comfortable bloomers and additional petticoats because of the heated direct stares of the leering males along the way. She half-expected to be accosted in some manner but it appeared that the workers were primarily "all bark and no bite" when confronted with female strangers not involved in the base realities of street trade of personal favors of the physical kind.

The building was average and not unusual in any way.

The sign above the doorway proclaimed it to be "Offices of Higgins, Stubblemeyer, and Nelson, International Commodity Brokers, LTD."

The elderly woman guarding the entrance was Mrs. Hutchkins, an ogre of the first degree. She informed Sue that she was late for her appointment but Sue was certain she was at least 10 minutes early. A quick check of her pocket watch confirmed her internal estimate.

The long wooden bench was visibly uncomfortable, so Sue stood and looked out on the expanse of the work floor and saw dozens of men busy at their tasks. Several of the desks were empty so she figured the concern was already feeling the pinch of reduced available male labor. There were no females out on the main floor so she figured that she was the first to reply to the advertisement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.