Cave In - Cover

Cave In

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teenager exploring a cave is caught in a cave in. Upon recovering he discovers he has new talents and also makes one important new friend.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control  

I slowly started opening my eyes, but things didn't seem right. My mouth tasted like I'd slept under a camel's ass. I was now on my back and the ground was strangely soft and there seemed to be light everywhere. Slowly my eyes began to focus and I saw a woman standing over me. "Are you an angel" I asked fearing the worse.

"No" she laughed "I'm your nurse, Bonnie is my name, and you're in the hospital Alan."

"Hospital?" I responded "how did I ... what happened ... where's Steve, where's my folks?" I asked non-stop?

"Slow down tiger" Bonnie responded smiling warmly. "First, you were crawling around in a cave you and your friend found and there was a cave in. Really you are fortunate to be alive. Your friend was able to get you out and then went for help. I believe he's at home now, but will most likely be back tomorrow, he's been here every day. Same with your parents."

About then a distinguished older looking man in a white coat came in. Bonnie said "Here's your doctor, he'll explain the rest" and she went to him and whispered something then left.

"Hello Alan, I'm Doctor Snelling. You gave us quite a scare young man. Now I know you have some questions, but first I'd like to run a couple of tests. Could you wiggle your toes for me?" I wiggled my toes. "Good. Now can you lift your legs a little?" I lifted my legs, although they felt weak. "Good, now can you move your fingers?" I put both hands forward and wiggled my fingers and then made fists. My arms felt like lead so it took more effort than I was used to. "Good" Dr. Snelling said again. Then he walked up and shining a penlight he peered into my eyes.

Then he stepped back and asked "How do you feel?"

I answered, "other than my arms and legs feeling like lead, ok I guess. My head hurts a little; it's not a sharp pain."

"Well, the lead feeling will go away eventually as will the headache. Those are symptoms of being in a coma for two and half months" he explained.

My head exploded with that news "WHAT!!, I'VE BEEN LAYING HERE ALL SUMMER!! THIS SUCKS!!" I yelled without thinking. Exactly on time, my parents entered the room to hear my outburst.

My father is rather pragmatic and said "SON! That's no way to thank the doctor who saved your life" in a very stern voice. But looking at him, he had one of the largest smiles I'd ever seen on him. My mother was balling and blasted by him and fell on top of me kissing me and hugging me blubbering things I couldn't even understand.

"Welcome back Son!" my father said pulling my mother up "Joan, you're going to crush him all over again, give him some room to breath." Then more seriously to the doctor "So how is he Doc?"

"Well, actually considering everything I think he going to be just fine. Every thing seems to be working properly as it should. He'll need some physical therapy to get his strength back, but other than that, I'd say he's fine" Doctor Snelling concluded.

"He'll get plenty when we get him home, he's got a couple months of chores to get caught up on" my father told him rustling my hair at the same time.

"I haven't brought him completely up to speed as to his condition yet, would you like me to continue?" the doc asked.

My mom was starting to get control of herself, and was smiling at me telling me quietly that she loved me and was glad to have me back. My father just nodded to the doctor and scuffed my hair again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.