Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Read what happens in the life of a teenage boy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Pregnancy  

Linda watched as Charlie walked out the front door and met Jenny at the end of the driveway. It was Monday morning and they always walked to school together. She could tell they were talking, but knowing the two teenagers, they could be talking about anything. Then she saw the broad smile on Jenny's face and the elated look on Charlie's. A grin came to her face as she realized that Charlie had just asked the girl to the dance.

She was still smiling as she made her way back to her bedroom and started gathering her dirty clothes for the laundry.

"Hello," Tracy said from the doorway.

"Oh, hi," Linda said, "You startled me."

"You know, it's not that hard to sneak up on you."

Linda stopped separating her clothes and looked at her friend. When their eyes met, there was no doubt about what Tracy was referring to. "Yeah, well, um, you could make some noise when you come in my house."

Tracy smiled and stepped closer to Linda. "It's never been a problem, until recently, that is."

"How..." Linda paused, knowing by asking the next question that she was opening herself up to who knows what. "How much did you see?"

Tracy took another step closer to the other woman. They were now only a foot apart. "I saw Charlie lying on top of you. I heard you tell him how much you wanted him, then I saw your hand wrap around your son's cock and guide it to your ... pussy."

Linda did not say anything, but was surprised when Tracy put her hands on her shoulders.

"It was one of the most thrilling moments in my life," Tracy whispered, as she slowly pressed her lips to her friend's.

Even though Linda was surprised that Tracy would do that, she didn't move away from the kiss. She felt Tracy's arms go around her neck as their kiss intensified. When Steve and she were first married, his kisses started gently, but he always seemed to be in a hurry to move to her breasts, then quickly down her tummy. Tracy's lips felt soft, warm, and gentle. She did not seem to be in a hurry at all. Linda could feel her friend's breasts pressing against her own, and was surprised again to find her own nipples hardening. She placed her hands on Tracy's hips as she opened her mouth and allowed Tracy's probing tongue to enter.

The two women usually got together for coffee in the mornings. When Tracy came over this morning, she knew she wanted to talk to Linda about what she had witnessed, but had no idea about how to bring the subject up and she definitely did not expect to be kissing her. She moved her head and kissed her friend's neck, then licked the outer edges of her ear.

"How did it feel?" she asked.

"I was scared, but it seemed so right," Linda whispered.

"How did it feel to have your son inside you?" Tracy asked.

Linda's hand slipped behind her friend and slid down to her butt. She pulled the woman closer to her as she spoke. "I never came so hard in my life."

Tracy pulled away, and her hands slid down Linda's chest and stopped on her full breasts. She squeezed them, then opened the tie that held Linda's bathrobe closed. She grinned wickedly into Linda's eyes when Linda opened the robe and let it fall to the floor. Her hand slid down Linda's tummy and stopped just short of her shaved pussy.

"You had hair down here the last time I saw this," Tracy whispered, as she kissed Linda's lips. When Linda didn't respond, she slid her hand further down until her middle finger was pressing at the opening of Linda's pussy. "And this had a lot of cum in it."

"I think that watching us excited you almost as much as it did us," Linda said.

Tracy chuckled as she pushed her finger deeper inside her friend's wet hole. "Lie down and let me show you how much it excites me."

Linda sat on the edge of her bed and watched as Tracy pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her eyes were riveted to Tracy's breasts as Tracy's hands went behind her back and opened her bra. Linda was suddenly as horny as she had ever been. She had never considered being with another woman before now, but as she watched Tracy push her blue jeans and panties down her legs, she knew that it was the only thing she wanted right now. When Tracy stepped close to her, she laid back and spread her legs wide.

Tracy sunk to her knees and put her hands on top of her friend's thighs. She felt the warmth and the smoothness of Linda's skin as she slid them forward. Slowly, she lowered her face until her lips were pressing against the wet slit of Linda's pussy.

"Oh God, Tracy," she moaned, as her hands cupped the sides of Tracy's head.

Tracy ran her tongue up the wet slit and flicked Linda's clit. When she felt her lover raise her hips in response, she slid it down to her butt. "I love how wet your pussy is," she hoarsely said.

Linda closed her eyes and laid her head on the mattress. She was still feeling guilty about letting Charlie make love to her, and Tracy was not helping to relieve those feelings. But as the pleasure that her new lover's tongue was giving her swept through her body, she knew that she could never go back to the almost celibate lifestyle she had been living.

"You like that?" Tracy asked, taking her mouth away only for a moment.

"Yes. Oh, God help me, but yes I do," Linda moaned, succumbing to the pleasure.

"You taste so sweet," Tracy told her, lightly flicking her tongue over the wet pussy lips.

Linda raised her head and looked between her legs. She now had the need to see what she was feeling, to see that it was another woman who was giving her this wanton pleasure. She wanted to see Tracy's face buried in her cunt. "Do you want me to cum?" she asked, in a very hoarse voice.

Tracy pulled her face away from Linda's pussy, and as she smiled at her, she ran her finger through the gooey grove. "Do you want to know a secret?"

Linda felt Tracy's finger as it slowly entered her hole. Steve would sometimes finger her, and it always drove her to a heightened state of horniness. Tracy's finger was longer, slimmer, and, more noticeably, softer. "What? What secret," she sighed.

"You are not the only one who likes younger lovers," Tracy told her, as she pushed her finger all the way into the wet and hot tunnel.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that feels so good. Wait, what did you say?"

Tracy slowly started fingerfucking her new lover and pressing the thumb of her other hand against the hard clit. "I like younger lovers too."

Linda couldn't help but spread her legs a little wider as she felt her pussy juice freely flow down the crack of her ass. Tracy noticed it and continued speaking. "Does that turn you on? Does it excite you to know that I like making love to a teenager?"

"Yes," Linda heard herself moan, knowing it was the truth.

Tracy pushed a second finger into her friend as her thumb rubbed her clit in slow circles. "Are you curious about who the teenager is?"

"Who?" Linda didn't really want to have a conversation right now. The sensations flowing from her pussy made it difficult to concentrate.

Tracy pulled her hands away from Linda's soaked honey hole, and replaced them with her mouth. She ran her tongue up Linda's slit and pushed it deep inside.

"Oh God, Tracy! Oh my God!" Linda moaned, as her orgasm built up and threatened to burst.

Tracy pulled back slightly and asked again. "Do you want to know where I learned to lick pussy?"

"Oh fuck, Tracy; don't talk, and just lick me."

Tracy lowered her mouth back the wanton pussy in front of her. She then sucked Linda's excited clit into her mouth and repeatedly flicked it with her tongue, then felt Linda's body tense up as her orgasm flooded her mouth. She kept her mouth firmly on the pulsing clit and pushed her finger back into the quivering canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.