Charlie
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Read what happens in the life of a teenage boy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Pregnancy  

When Charlie got close to his house after walking home from school, he noticed that his father's car was in the driveway and knew that it could mean nothing good. After climbing the corporate ladder all day, his father usually did not arrive home until well after nine o'clock in the evening.

"Hi," Charlie greeted his father, after dropping his book bag by the front door and kicking his shoes off. "Why are you home so early?"

"Charlie! Good, you're home," his father said, anger clearly in his voice.

Charlie walked into the living room and saw his mother standing near his father with the same angry look on her face that his father had. He looked toward her, but her face gave nothing away.

"I finally received that promotion I've been working for! I am the new Senior Vice President of Operations!" Steve Gray told his son.

"That's great, Dad," Charlie said, when he realized that he was expected to say something.

"By this time next month I will be living in San Francisco settling into my new home," Steve told them.

"San Francisco?" Charlie asked.

"Yes. That is where this promotion is taking me," he said.

"I'm not moving to San Francisco," Linda told Charlie in an even voice.

"Why?" Charlie wanted to know.

Linda looked at her husband and flicked her eyes toward their son, but did not say anything.

Steve looked at Charlie and back at Linda. "Uh, Charlie," he said, grabbing his wallet and pulling a twenty dollar bill out. "Why don't you see if Jenny wants to get a pizza with you?"

Charlie knew his parents were having problems. How could he miss it with all the arguments that they had recently been having. He thought this was just another one of those problems they were working out, but took the money and sadly looked at his mother as he walked toward the front door.

When Tracy Olson and her daughter, Jenny, moved next door two years ago, Jenny and he became good friends, and although everyone considered them boyfriend and girlfriend, they did not. Tracy and his mother also became close friends.

"Hi, Charlie," Tracy said, greeting him and allowing him to enter her home. "Jenny, Charlie is here," she called over her shoulder.

Tracy looked at the fifteen-year-old boy and saw immediately that something was amiss. The look in his eye and the slump of his shoulders told her that something was really bothering him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Hi," Jenny said, walking around the corner and into her living room.

"Hey," he listlessly responded.

"What's wrong?" she asked, with genuine concern.

"Nothing, everything, I don't know," was his reply.

"Sit down," Tracy told him, and guided him to the sofa. "Please, tell us."

Charlie did not look at either of them. He kept his face down and drew a deep breath. He slowly let his breath out and took another one before speaking.

"Dad got the promotion he's been wanting," he started.

"That's great, but why the sad face?" Tracy asked.

"I found out a few minutes ago that he would be moving to San Francisco."

"Oh," Tracy said, her own face falling, and when Jenny looked at her, she saw that the color drained from her face. "I see," Tracy mumbled.

"Mom told him that she is not moving to San Francisco."

"Really?" Jenny asked him.

Charlie raised his head and looked at his girlfriend. A tear threatened to fall from the corner of one eye, as a ragged breath caught in his throat. He watched as her mother walked away from them. "I think they are going to get a divorce."

Jenny lowered her head and stared at her hands. Then slowly, and in a low voice, spoke, "When my mom and dad divorced, I thought my life was over."

She felt Charlie tense and took his hand. When their eyes met, she continued, "It is never easy on anyone, but you will get through it. I will be here whenever you need to talk."

Tracy walked to the kitchen and looked out the window toward the Grays' house. She could not help but to think back to a conversation she and Linda had two weeks ago.

"What would you do, Tracy?" Linda had asked her friend.

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"If your husband left the house at 6:30 every morning, and did not return again until 9:00 that night!"

"Well, I don't think I'm the one you should be asking," Tracy remembered telling her friend.

"I mean, I wait all day for him to come home just to talk to him. When he gets here, he has that damned cell phone glued to his ear for at least twenty minutes. When he finally hangs up, I'm lucky to get a five minute conversation out of him, and that is only if something extraordinary has happened that day."

"Like I said, Linda, I don't think I'm the one you should be asking," Tracy said.

"And sex! Ha! The last time we had anything but a wham bam thank you ma'am was six months ago, at least," Linda said, looking at her friend. "I'm telling you, if it wasn't for Bob, I would have no sex at all."

"Bob?" Tracy asked.

"You know. My battery operated boyfriend?"

"Oh my," Tracy said, with a grin.

Linda sighed. There was more she wanted to tell her friend, but thought this was not the time or place to go into details. "I want a divorce."

Tracy slowly lowered her cup and thought carefully before she responded. "You need to really think that through before you make any decisions, Linda."

"I have, Tracy," Linda said, in low voice, "Believe me, I have."

Tracy sighed and was brought back to the present by movement at the Grays' front door. A few minutes later, she turned and walked back to the living room.

"Charlie," she said, as she saw the two fifteen-year-olds pull away from each other. "I just saw your dad put three suitcases in his car and drive away."

Charlie hung his head and remained quiet. He really didn't know what to think, or what the future had in store for either him or his mother.

"Maybe we should go see if your mother needs anything," Tracy told him.

XXXXXXX

Charlie dialed his dad's cell number one more time. This had to be the hundredth time he tried calling him in the three weeks since he left and moved to San Francisco, and got his voicemail once again.

"Okay, okay, Asshole!" Charlie angrily said into his cell. "I get the point; you don't want to talk to me. Fine! Don't fucking call me, don't fucking e-mail me, and don't fucking text me. What you can do is fuck the hell off!"

Never before had he ever came close to swearing in front of his parents, especially not to them, but he was pissed. Until his father drove away three weeks ago, his father never let his calls go unanswered. If they went into voicemail, it wasn't long before Charlie got a call and an apology. Now, it seemed his father couldn't care less.

Charlie walked into his house and started down the hallway toward his bedroom. He was about to step though the door when movement got his eye, and he turned his head toward his mother's bedroom. His mother had just pulled her sweater over her head and was standing in the middle of her bedroom floor. Her arms were straight down in front of her, with her sweater still in her hands.

When she saw Charlie through her open door, it surprised her so much that she froze. It felt like an eternity before she turned and laid the garment on the bed. She had no idea why she did what she did next, but as she turned to face her son, her hands went to the front of her slacks, and as she stared into the eyes of her fifteen-year-old son, she slowly opened the front and pushed them down her long, toned legs. She turned away to place them on the bed, and Charlie was nowhere in sight when she looked back.

Charlie closed his bedroom door behind him and leaned against it. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. "Did Mom just strip down to her bra and panties in front me?" he asked himself, as he replayed the image of her nearly nude body in his mind.

His hand went to his crotch and adjusted his rapidly growing hardon; then he slowly opened the fly of his blue jeans, pulled his cock out, and started stroking it. He had been admiring her body since he turned thirteen, often tried to sneak peeks at her, and would sometimes get a glimpse of her thighs or the top swells of her full breasts. Never would he have dreamt that she would purposely reveal her body to him.

His hand started to stroke faster as he imagined her reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. When he imagined her pushing her panties down her legs, he could feel his balls tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his load all over the floor in front of him.

"Charlie?" he heard his mother call, after she knocked on his door, "May I come in?"

"Uh," Charlie said, as he hurried to push his wilting cock back in his pants and zipped up. "Yeah, come on in." He opened the door and saw that his mother had put on a pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting t-shirt.

"You were a little late getting home," Linda said to her son.

"Yeah," he replied, the disgust was plain in his voice. "I was playing 'Call of Duty' at John's house. I left in plenty of time, but then decided to call Dad."

"He still isn't answering?" she asked.

"No. Screw him," he said, as he sat cross-legged on his bed and leaned against the headboard.

Linda smiled wanly at him, and sat near the foot of the bed. "I didn't want to tell you this so soon, but maybe it's for the best."

"Tell me what?" he asked her.

Linda hung her head and stared at her hands that were in her lap for several moments before starting to speak. "Your father and I met when we were in college. We had a couple of classes together and, well, we got together."

"I've heard that before, Mom, too many times."

Linda nodded and then continued. "I got pregnant with you the summer before my senior year; your father had already graduated and had a nice job."

"Mom, I don't want to be rude, but what's the point?" Charlie asked. "I know about you and Dad."

"What you don't know is that your father made enough money that I really didn't need to go to work. Most of what I earned, I saved and invested in stocks and bonds." She paused, then looked at her son for the first time since starting her story. "I invested wisely, very wisely. I sold most of my portfolio just before the economy crashed, and moved the money into an offshore account."

"You mean you have a Swiss Bank account?" he asked, sitting up straight.

"Cayman Islands, actually," she said, with a grin.

"Cool!"

"Your father gave me spending money as well, and a lot of that went into my portfolio as well."

When Charlie remained quiet, Linda continued, "Your father worked very hard for the company, and was promoted to junior vice-president of sales five years ago."

"Yeah, I remember that celebration party," Charlie told his mother.

"He promised me three things when he took that promotion. One, that he would not have to work as many hours."

"Not as many hours?" Charlie exclaimed. "What did he do, work twenty-four/seven back then?"

"Almost," Linda chuckled. "The second thing he promised was that there would be a substantial pay raise. The third was that I would be able to stay at home."

"And?" Charlie asked, when his mother stopped.

"He kept two out three of them."

"We never saw him," Charlie filled in the blank.

"I know," she said, in disgust. "Then this latest promotion came along and I knew what it meant." She looked at her son before going on.

"Mom, why didn't you want to move to San Francisco?"

"An office and a secretary came with your father's first promotion," Linda said, looking at her son. "He and Pam started sleeping with each other shortly after that."

"You mean that Dad was having an affair, and you didn't do anything about it?" Charlie asked, shocked at both realizations.

"I stayed with him for selfish reasons. Remember that offshore account? A lot of the money was your father's. He still doesn't know how much I have."

"But why not make the move with him and continue stealing from him?" Charlie needed to know.

"Because Pam was going with him," she paused for a breath, "And he asked for a divorce."

Silence filled the bedroom for several minutes as Charlie pondered what his mother told him, and she pondered the wisdom of telling her son the rest. "This next part is going to sound a bit strange," Linda said, smiling at her son. "I was going through our wedding things a few weeks after we got married, and I found our marriage license. When I opened the envelope it was in, I noticed that the copy that goes to the state had not been mailed in."

"Did you mail it in then?" Charlie asked.

"I intended too," Linda said, with a grin.

Charlie stared at his mother, not understanding what she had just told him. When she saw the blank look in his eyes, she continued. "A marriage license has to be registered with the state for that marriage to be legal."

"Oh my God!" Charlie said, as understanding finally filtered through his mind. "Did Dad know?"

"Not until three weeks ago," she said, looking at her hands. "I knew he wanted a divorce, and why, but that obviously couldn't happen."

Charlie fell silent again as he thought about everything that was told to him. A thought entered his mind, and he knitted his eyebrows together. "How much money is in that offshore account, Mom?"

Charlie watched his mother pull her smart phone from the pocket of her sweatpants and open an app. He took the phone when she handed it to him, and wasn't sure what he was seeing at first.

"Scroll down to the bottom. You'll see the amount."

"Holy shit!" Charlie exclaimed, then covered his mouth, knowing his mother didn't like him to swear.

"A lot," she said, with a grin. "Anyway, I invited Tracy and Jenny over tonight. I thought it would be fun if we ate together and played some games or something afterwards."

Charlie handed the phone back to his mother and leaned against the headboard of his bed. "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

As he watched his mother walk out of his room, he wondered if he would ever get the chance to watch her undress again, and why that never entered their conversation.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.