Twin's Summer of Discovery
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being dumped for her best friend, Dorean turns to her twin brother, Donovan, for comfort and finds love instead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Size  

"Damn that asshole!" I cried, tears streaming down my face, as I slammed doors throughout the house.

I continued cussing out my suddenly former boyfriend Paul, using every expletive I could think of and coming up with a few new ones!

"Dorean, what the hell is the matter? If you don't stop slamming doors, we're gonna have to repair some pictures before Mom and Dad get back from their Caribbean cruise. Will you please calm down and tell me what the hell Paul has done this time!" my twin brother, Donovan, demanded with much concern.

I looked at him and exclaimed, "I don't want to talk about that two-timing, low-down, snake-in-the-grass, male chauvinistic pig bastard, or my newly former best friend, Lisa the whoring, slutty cunt!" as I closed another door with my foot, this time actually breaking a picture.

"Whoa, what's all this about Lisa being a cunt, and when did she stop being your best friend? Weren't you two all chummy with each other on the phone this morning? You talked for what seemed like hours!" he probed, clearly confused at the turn of events following me into another room.

"Well, if you must know the sordid tale, I just found out from the two of them that they have been fucking each other. That explains why he wasn't interested in shagging with me! Apparently, I wasn't the 'Barbie doll' figure that he wanted. Instead, I have a real woman's body. He also couldn't handle the fact that my temper matched my red hair. I'm so mad I could spit nails!" I unleashed my Irish temper.

"Now, that would be a sight! Should I call the tabloids? Anyway, try not to break any more pictures, sis. If you ask me, Paul lost out big time, Dorean. I happen to like your figure. Your temper is also quite entertaining sometimes, as long as it's not directed at me," Donovan teased me.

"How could they do that to me? My own best friend since grade school and my boyfriend went behind my back! I thought he loved me. Instead, he just used me to get to her!" I asked with obvious pain in my eyes.

Donovan pulled me to himself and I laid my head on his chest, sobbing on his shirt.

"Why do I always seem to fuck things up with my attitude? Sometimes being Irish can hurt!"

"What do you mean, 'being Irish can hurt'? I kinda like that we're Irish," he retorted as he stroked my long red hair.

"No one can handle my temper! No one understands me!" I hiccuped.

"That's not true! I have dealt with your temper. I understand you better than anyone else!"

"Yeah, but that's because we're twins! That doesn't help me in the love department. I want to get married someday. If I keep chasing off guys, I'll never become a wife and mother!" I pulled back to look him in the eyes. He held onto my hand to comfort me.

"There are plenty of men who would marry you. I would in a heartbeat!" Donovan reassured me.

"Once again, there is the fact that we're twins! Society doesn't approve of that kind of relationship," I replied.

"Well, I don't agree with society's rules!" he retorted.

"What do you mean by that? Are you saying that you don't agree with the taboo against incest?" I asked him in disbelief.

"What's wrong with sex with someone that you love? Does being related somehow make it bad or evil?" he insisted.

"I didn't say that I was against it. I'm just surprised that you feel that way. We never discussed this matter before. Are you saying that you have feelings for me, or am I misunderstanding you?" I interrogated him.

"We never talked about it, because you've been wrapped up in Paul for a year now. There was always someone else in the picture instead of me. Is it so hard to believe that I care for you? We are twins. We have been raised together. Hell, we even took baths together until we were around five! Why else do I seem even more protective than most brothers?" my brother observed.

I began to see Donovan in a new light. It got me to thinking about how much I really cared about my twin. It was more than what society would condone. My infatuation with Paul and others before him blinded me to my true love for my brother. Why had I not seen his passion for me in the past? Now that I thought about it, all of the signs were there. He comforted me as a lover would, instead of merely as a brother. The way that Donovan looked at me, when he thought I didn't notice, was a hint that I failed to take.

"Are you saying that you want to be intimate with me? I've always been closer to you than I have with anyone else. You understand me more than others do, including Mom and Dad. I just always chalked it up to us being twins. I realize now that it was more than that. Hell, even when I got scared at night, I turned to you instead of Mom and Dad," I admitted.

"Hell, yes, I want to be intimate with you! I thought I had made that obvious by now! Why else do you think I have only had a few flings instead of a lot of girlfriends? I've been waiting for you to stop wasting your time with losers like Paul! Did you think that it was an accident that one of my flings resembled you so much?" Donovan shot back.

"Until today, I'd have gotten mad at you for calling Paul a loser, but right now, I'd have to agree with you a hundred and ten percent! I just figured you for more of a Casanova, playboy type, you know: a stud. I didn't think that you wanted a serious relationship. I guess I didn't want to admit how deeply I love you," I confessed.

"Sis, have my ears fooled me, or did you just admit to being in love with me? By the way, with those girls that I fucked, I had to picture you in my bed instead of them. It was never about romance with them. It was just a physical thing," my brother answered me sincerely.

"Yes, you big lug, I love you! Are you happy now? Do you mind returning the favor?" I taunted him.

"Now, was admitting that so hard? Of course, I love you! If you want it spelled out in black and white, there it is!" he returned my teasing.

"Yes, it was! In addition, if I have to admit my love in so many words, then so do you! It's only fair!" I needled him.

"There you are, sis, being feisty again! You know what you really need to help you with your temper?"

"No, what?"

"You need to be turned over my knee for an old-fashioned, bare-bottom spanking! If you ask me, your exes had the wrong approach. You don't run away from a redhead. You just stand up to her!" he winked at me.

"You wouldn't dare!" I said, covering my ass and backing away.

"Just try me, sis, just try me! You never know, you might just turn out to like it!" he grinned at me.

"Yeah, right!" I replied, sticking my tongue out at him and high-tailing it out of there.

He ran after me, picked me up, and slung me over his shoulder, carrying me to his bedroom. I attempted to struggle and hit him on the butt with my fists, which only resulted in him tightening his hold on me and a loud smack across my ass. At this point, I got rather wet at the thought of him being my first. I started to think that the summer would turn out fine. It was a good thing that Mom and Dad would be away for at least a month. They also mentioned that they might extend their vacation if everything went well.

"Little sis, I want you to strip for me now, " Donovan urged me, while he sat me down inside the bedroom and locked the door.

"I am not your little sister! You may be bigger, but I'm fifteen minutes older. You know I hate being called 'little sis', Donovan!" I stuck my tongue out yet again as part of this little game we now played.

"You're my little sister, Dorean, so face it!" he picked on me.

"I AM NOT YOUR 'LITTLE' SISTER'!" I said, stomping my foot.

Donovan grabbed me, pulled me toward himself, and hiked up my skirt. That was when he noticed my thong and the absence of any pubic hair.

"Dorean Riona McKensie! Since when you do shave your pussy? I thought that you were a virgin, waiting until graduation to have sex," he expressed surprise.

"You know how much I hate my middle name, Donovan Riordan McKensie! Anyway, do you like it? Anyway, what does shaving my pussy have to do with my virginity? This was something I was gonna show someone else, but not anymore," I replied impishly.

"You're really asking for it, missy! I told you never to mention my appalling middle name! What happened to my striptease?" he protested.

"But you said my middle name and you know much I hate it!" I pouted.

"Sorry about that, but I still want that striptease, sis," he gave me a pout of his own.

I finally relented and started to slowly undress. I began with the tank top, slipping it over my head to show him my bare breasts. I was now topless for his pleasure. The miniskirt, made of denim, was next to fall to the floor, leaving me in the thong and high heels.

"That's a sexy surprise, sis. You did that for Paul, but he missed out on something good. His loss, my gain. More please," Donovan encouraged me.

I kicked off the heels and slid the thong down until it fell off me. I now presented him with full frontal nudity and my brother developed a serious bulge in response. I thought about how here I was buck naked and he still had his clothes on. This seemed unfair and I wanted a good look at his impressive package.

"What about me, bro? Stripping should be a two-way street. I'm naked and you're still clothed. Give me a striptease like I gave you," I requested, my lust for him rather obvious.

"Okay, here it goes," Donovan switched places with me.

He was barefoot, since he had been home all day, so he simply took off his T-shirt and tight jeans. I could see that he was a natural redhead. His hard-on was even more visible now through his briefs. The head of his cock peaked over the top of his underwear, due to its being too big for the pair. While I watched in fascination, my brother teased me, slowly lowering his briefs to flash me his cock and balls. What a sight, I thought, looking at his rather thick, uncut cock. The foreskin was partially peeled back, as he was fully erect now.

"Well, you do have me rather turned on by the idea of you taking my cherry. Furthermore, I kinda find you rather attractive," I admired him, "And to be honest, I was curious as to what kind of a package you have there, bro. I'm glad that I found out."

Donovan betrayed his fondness for my ass by sitting down and planting me on his lap where he could fondle my cheeks. I loved the feel of his hands on my butt while he groped me. He was so tantalizingly close to fucking me in that position and I could feel his cock up against my pussy as I straddled his groin. I needed to have him inside me by then. Paul had left me hanging for too long and my brother was ready and willing to fuck me.

Suddenly, Donovan began sliding his fingers into my cunt, readying me for his entrance. I was even wetter than before and moved my hips as he fingered me. The message was loud and clear to my brother.

"Sis, you're wilder than I thought! What would Father Kelly say? Something tells me you'll be in confession for a while!" he needled me.

"Oh, I think that we'll both be in confession, Donovan! Think of how many Hail, Marys we'll have to say for this. That is quite a cock you have between your legs there! Just how big is it?" I ogled my twin.

"Oh, it's about nine to nine and a half inches long, six inches thick, when fully erect. Why do you ask?" he asked with mock innocence.

"Just wondering, if it was gonna fit me or split me! I'm a virgin, after all!" I taunted him.

"Oh, I think that it will fit you alright, sis, with enough lubrication! Haven't had any complaints yet!" he winked at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" Donovan taunted me as he placed my hands on his cock.

I relished how smooth and hot it felt. I ran my fingertips lightly over the opening on the head. It startled me when it jumped in my hands.

"Don't worry. It's perfectly normal. It's an erogenous zone on most men, rather like a woman's clit," he reassured me.

"What's an erogenous zone? I've heard the term before, but I don't know what it means," I asked him, blushing at my ignorance.

"Dorean, it's an area on the body that is sensitive to sexual stimulation. Your clit is one area, as are breasts to some women, along with the anus and genitals with men. Some guys are even sensitive in their nipples," he patiently explained to me.

"Oh, okay, thanks. Like I said, I've heard the term, but I've never asked what it meant," I replied with some embarrassment.

Donovan laid me back on the bed, straddling my body with his. He leaned over to give me our first French kiss together. Wow, was it ever better than Paul, who was far too sloppy. Yuck, I thought. I ran my fingers through his long, wavy hair, as I deepened the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled back and looked into my green eyes with evident passion.

"My God, baby, you're a damn good kisser!" my brother exclaimed with conviction showing in his matching green eyes.

He slipped his fingers back into my virgin pussy, getting me ready for his rather large member, I moaned again, pleading him to take me already.

"Since you seem to be wet and ready, I will go ahead and fuck you, baby!" he told me, "This is gonna hurt you some, baby doll, but I'll make it as quick and painless as I can, and then it will feel much better."

Donovan then thrust into me hard and fast, kissing me while he did so to distract me from the pain and catch my groans. He paused to allow me to adjust to his size and the sensation of having him inside me. After the pain subsided, he moved in and out slowly. I arched my back in response, moaning as the pleasure replaced the pain.

"Mother of God, if I'd known it would feel this good with you; I'd have dumped Paul for you! Faster, Donovan, faster," I panted.

"Damn, Dorean, you're really hot and tight down there!" he declared as he played with my clit, stimulating it further, "I want to see the look on your face when you cum."

"Oh, shit, yes! Fuck me hard! This feels better than I imagined! This is so much better than when I have brought myself off!" I exclaimed.

I wrapped my arms around my brother, holding on as if for dear life. He took my breast into his mouth, sucking it. He then took the other as well, going back and forth between the two of them. This brought me closer to a climax, which made me realize that my breasts were erogenous zones. I cried out in pleasure, unable to hold back anymore. I came for the first time of the night on my brother's cock. This was totally different from any other orgasms I had ever experienced, making me appreciate what I had been missing.

"Yeah, that is what I want. The look of sheer pleasure on your face!" Donovan rejoiced, as he continued to stimulate me, thrusting harder, and bringing himself closer to release.

"You're getting bigger in me! I can feel you swelling! I didn't think I could handle that much! You're about to send me over the edge again!" I cried out.

My brother then moved his fingers from my clit to the outside of my ass, stimulating the hole by massaging it, and then inserting his fingertip into it. This sent me into another orgasm, causing me to tighten around his cock.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you're milking the cum from my balls and cock! I'm cumming now!" he yelled out, as he went off like a rocket.

"Holy cow! I can feel your cock twitching deep inside me! Yes!" I exclaimed as I felt his cum shooting out from his cock.

He collapsed on top of me, and then we rolled over onto our sides. As our breathing and heart rates slowed, the worries set in. We both realized that we had neglected to use protection.

"Shit, we didn't use protection! You might get pregnant!" he panicked.

"I don't think I'm fertile right now, bro. Maybe I need to get on the pill, now that I'm 18. I don't need our parents' permission," I reassured him.

"Well, if it does happen, I'll be sure to support you and our baby. We have our trust funds available now, which will help while we get jobs," he pointed out.

"So, how are we going to work out our relationship without tipping Mom and Dad off to what is happening between us?" I asked him, somewhat worried.

"We'll just go to college together and tell them we'll share an apartment for practical reasons," he suggested.

I laid my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat, as we drifted off to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.