Set Fire to the Rain - Cover

Set Fire to the Rain

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - My best friend, Karen, discovers that the 'protein' diet really works...if you're blowing an Energy Wizard. I find out that I'm an Energy Wizard and all the other Wizards in the world kind of want me dead. By the way, sex fuels my magical engine!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

PrettySlaveGirl1: You were Juiced.

WantToBeSkinny68: What?

PrettySlaveGirl1: On the Forum, you told everyone that you lost ten pounds, but you didn't diet or get any more exercise than normal.

WantToBeSkinny68: I think I'm sick! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

PrettySlaveGirl1: Did you have sex with someone new? Recently! Like in the week before you weighed yourself.

WantToBeSkinny68: Why are you asking? I don't know you.

PrettySlaveGirl1: I don't think you're sick. What you said on the Forum, it sounds like you were Juiced.

WantToBeSkinny68: Juiced??? What's that?

PrettySlaveGirl1: Did you have sex?

WantToBeSkinny68: Yes.

WantToBeSkinny68: I mean ... I gave my friend a...

PrettySlaveGirl1: A blowjob! You swallowed his cum?

WantToBeSkinny68: He kind of held my head down. I couldn't get his hand off so I swallowed some.

PrettySlaveGirl1: A lot? ALL OF IT?

WantToBeSkinny68: Most of it, I think. I was angry so I spit some of it out on him and left.

PrettySlaveGirl1: The next time you see him, apologize!

WantToBeSkinny68: Why?

PrettySlaveGirl1: Because if you were Juiced, you need to do it with him again. AND this time, swallow it all! Every drop!

WantToBeSkinny68: Are you kidding me? Why?

PrettySlaveGirl1: How did you feel after you did it? Warm? Cold? Healthy? How have you been feeling?

WantToBeSkinny68: Oh!

PrettySlaveGirl1: You HAVE been feeling different!!!

WantToBeSkinny68: No! Just restless. And it's weird--I feel strong.

PrettySlaveGirl1: I never heard of that one. Go to the doctor anyway, but do it to your friend again too. If the doctor says nothing is wrong and you keep losing weight, it's probably your friend that is doing this to you.

WantToBeSkinny68: You can't be serious!

PrettySlaveGirl1: Do you believe in God ... angels ... aliens ... Magic.

PrettySlaveGirl1: The last one is the most important.

WantToBeSkinny68: What?!?

PrettySlaveGirl1: You don't have a lot of time if he's for real. Magic exists--believe it! The thing is people like you and me can't produce magical energy or use it, but we can STORE it for people who can.

WantToBeSkinny68: This is a joke ... right?

PrettySlaveGirl1: It will only cost you a few more blowjobs to find out. You like him?

PrettySlaveGirl1: You do like him?

WantToBeSkinny68: He's nice. He's never been mean to me. And he let me do it, even if he held me down at the end.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.