Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The foursome never made it to any of the theme parks that day. They didn't even get to the pool. However, they did make it to the shower.​

The girls led their dads by the hand to the big multi-jet shower in their room, and all four entered together. After everyone had soaped and groped one another, and after all soap had been rinsed off, the group toweled each other off, then the dads went to their rooms to get dressed and the girls stayed in theirs and did the same.

Ted grabbed his clothes and went to Mark's room because he wanted to talk. The dads got dressed together while they chatted.

"I'm just more amazed every minute, Mark," Ted said. "Can you believe what we just did? Damn!"

"Which part?" Mark asked. "Having our daughters jerk us off with their feet, or all of us being together in the shower?"

"Oh, well, both, I guess. Were you OK with the shower, and all?"

"Sure. What the hell? So we soaped each other ... big deal, right? It was mostly about touching the girls, you know?"

"Oh, of course."

"Were you OK with it, Ted?"

"Yeah, absolutely. It was different, but I was fine with it."

"The girls seemed to get a big kick out of it."

"Yeah they did. Man, speaking of getting a kick out of it, that was another wild scene. I mean, both our girls was lying naked, masturbating in front of us."

"No shit. Wild indeed, Ted My Man."

"Did you um ... did you get a good look at their ... you know ... their pussies, Mark?"​

"Hell yes. It would have been pretty hard not to."

"I know. Amber's is, well ... puffy, 'ya know?"

"Yes, I noticed. Amber has a puffy pussy. A fat, puffy pussy. That's hot as hell."

"I know. And Stephanie has way bigger lips than I thought a girl her age would have."

"Yeah, they were sticking out. And did you see how wet she was? Damn. Her juices were flowing in a big way."

"That's pretty hot too."

"Yes it is."

The girls of course were having their own conversation in their room.

"I really don't want this to end, Amber," Stephanie said.

​"What, being with our dads?" Amber inquired.

"Yeah, being with both of them. I'm just loving this. I don't want it to stop when we go home."

"Well, we said we wanted to be their girlfriends."

"Yeah, but we didn't really tell THEM that."

"I guess not. We should probably let them know that."

"Yeah. And I want to let them know that I'm ready ... to do everything."

"Me too. So Steph,,, have you? Have you gone all the way before?"

"Yes. Have you?"

"Wait," Amber said, "you have? Who did you do it with?"

"You promise you won't tell?" Stephanie asked.

"Of course! Who was it?"

"My coach."

"What? Get outta here! No way!"

"Yes way. But you can't ever, ever tell!"

"Don't worry, Steph. Of course I wouldn't tell."

"How did that happen? Did he come on to you?"

"No. I practically attacked him one day after practice when nobody else was around."

"YOU? You did that?"

"I was kinda in love with him for a little while. I couldn't help it."

"Damn, Girl. And I thought I knew what you were all about!"

"So, have you?" Stephanie asked again. "Of course you have, right?"

"Well, not exactly," Amber replied.

"You haven't? YOU? How can that be, Amber? You're always talking about how many guys you've done and all. How is that possible?"

"I've 'done' a lot of guys, yeah. With my hand, with my mouth, a couple with my boobs. But I've never actually had sex, other than with, like 10 different vibrators."

"I can't believe it. I mean, that's fine and all. I'm just totally surprised."

"I just never felt like any of the guys was the right one to do that with. Until now."

"I know what you mean. Wait, which one is the right one? Your dad, or my dad?"

​"Both."

"Me too. I want to do it with both too. But we have, have, HAVE to tell them that we want to be like, their girlfriends, right?"

"Totally."

Everyone eventually emerged, dressed and ready for whatever was next. The dads had decided they wanted to take their girls out later that night for a nice dinner. The girls loved the idea, but they had one requirement. They insisted that they needed new clothes for such an event.

In no time Amber and Stephanie were hopping one of the hotel buses to a huge local mall that was almost as much an attraction as the parks in the area. Each was of course equipped with full parental permission to use the credit cards they each carried, which were usually reserved for emergencies only.

Mark and Ted decided to get the breakfast they had never gotten to have because of their surprise encounter with the girls. After eating they went to sit by one of the hotel pools. At that time of the morning most people had left the hotel for the various attractions, so there was a sparse crowd in the pool area.

The dads weren't talking about anything in particular when a man they had seen around the pools and the hotel started walking toward them.

"Is that guy coming over here?" Ted said.

"Looks like it," Mark replied.

They had indeed seen the man around with his wife. He had seemed pleasant enough, but other than commenting to one another about the skimpy bikini his wife was wearing, they hadn't paid him much attention. But soon he was approaching their table.

"Morning, Guys," the man said in a friendly manner. "I've seen you around with your daughters. Did they go off to ride roller coasters?"

"No," Ted said. "The mall."

"Oh sure. Of course, right? With their dads' credit cards, I'm sure!"

"You must have kids of your own," Mark replied with a chuckle.

"Yep. Just one daughter. I'm Nick, by the way."

Mark and Ted introduced themselves, they all shook hands, then they invited Nick to sit, which he did.

"You have just one daughter? So do we ... we each have one I mean."

"Where are their moms?"

The guys told the brief version of their stories, which they had shared a million times. Single dads who raised their daughters alone, one wife passed away, the other long gone, and so on. Nick listened attentively.

​"I've raised my daughter pretty much by myself too," Nick said when Mark and Ted had finished.

"Oh really?" Ted asked, trying not to sound too curious.

"Yes, my wife is a very busy woman. Big career. We decided early on that she would work and I would stay home with our daughter. So, I kinda have a good idea what you guys' lives have been about."

"I guess you do," Mark said.

"Makes you really close doesn't it?" Nick said as the dads nodded. "I can tell that you guys are really, really close with your daughters."

Immediately both Mark and Ted were set on edge. Both wondered if Nick was getting at something; if he had seen something going on, maybe in the pool.

"Yeah, I suppose we are," Mark said, trying to keep from seeming nervous.

"That's nice. There's a special bond between a father and a daughter, 'ya know? There's nothing like it."

"Uh, how old is your daughter?" Ted asked, trying as hard as Mark to sound nonchalant.

"It's tough though, isn't it?" Nick continued, seeming to ignore Ted's question. "I mean, at least my wife was around some, but not much. There were so many things my daughter should have done with her mother, 'ya know? Like, buy her first bra? But we dads have to give them what they need, right?"

"Yes," Mark said, "there are challenges. Um, Nick, what are you..."

"Yeah, things can get really hard, can't they? Really, really hard."

Mark and Ted thought that Nick must have seen them in the pool. But what did he want? Was he going to turn them in? Could he prove anything?

"Nick, I don't know what you're saying exactly," Ted interjected. "But we're not..."

"Relax, Guys. You have nothing to worry about. Not with me." The dads exchanged glances, then looked quizzically at Nick. "Not a thing. I understand completely. Believe me."

"Um ... understand what, Nick?" Mark asked.

"I understand what you guys are going through. I've seen you with your daughters. I've seen you in the pool. I've seen you horsing around with them. I've seen the way they flirt with you. And I couldn't help but notice the ... effect it has on both of you sometimes. I get it."

"Look Nick," Ted said, "I don't know what you're implying, or what you think you saw, but we're not going to..."

"Take it easy," Nick said, holding up his hand. "You don't have to pretend. And I'm not here to get you in trouble of any kind, believe me."

"Then, what are you talking about?" Mark inquired.

"I'm talking about recognizing a relationship between father and daughter that's ... well ... closer ​than normal." The dads just stared at him. "I've never seen two dads together with two daughters before. That's a first for me. But we're hardly the only ones around who get involved in this way, believe me."

Ted looked around to make sure no one was even close to being within earshot before replying.

"You better come out with it, Nick, or this conversation is over. What are you saying to us?"

"OK, maybe this will help. Here's what happened to me. My wife, with her big career and her huge paychecks, is a pain in the ass. She has always been a pain in the ass and she always will be. I think she only wanted to have a kid because it was the right thing to do, so she wouldn't appear completely heartless. So, she agreed to have our daughter. And that was the end of it for her. She was a mother, at least on paper. I was more than happy to be both mother and father while she traveled around the world."

"I still don't understand," Mark said.

"I don't think my wife has come on more than 2 vacations with us," Nick said. "From the very beginning, it was just my daughter and me. Sometimes my wife and I would be fighting when my daughter and I left for vacation, and she'd start fighting with me when we got home. At some point my daughter started to say she wished it was just her and me. I tried to tell her not to say things like that, that her mother loved her and all. But she just couldn't find any evidence of it."

Mark and Ted began to listen more closely.

"That went on for a few years. My daughter would say that all the time, about wishing it was just her and me. Then out of nowhere she started to say that she loved me so much, she wished that someday she could be my wife."

"No way," Ted said softly. Nick nodded his head to affirm that he was speaking truth.

"Finally I started to think that way. I started to talk to her like she WAS my wife. Just talking at that point. Just, emotionally, I guess. It just became natural. Her mother was never around anyway. I had given up on trying to get her to be a part of the family."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.