Dads and Daughters on Vacation - Cover

Dads and Daughters on Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Single dads Ted and Mark take their daughters on vacation together. Amber and Stephanie notice that their lonely dads are often sporting erections, especially when playing with them in the pool. Neither girl wants her father to be lonely (or horny), so they decide to lend a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Ted, Mark, Amber and Stephanie returned to their hotel suite still damp from their latest romp in the pool. No one quite knew what to do next. They were all aware of the weight of what had just happened. The girls had each gotten their own dad to cum. And they all wondered, what was next?

Should they talk about what had gone on in the pool? The girls weren't dragging their dads back out the door as they had previously, so it seemed that they would be willing to talk. Mark had begun a discussion with Stephanie while she was pressing her boobs against his chest in the water, but neither he nor anyone else seemed to want to talk once they got back to their suite.

After a few minutes of slight awkwardness, the girls each kissed their dad and their "uncle", then retreated to the bedroom once again to shower. A half hour later everyone had gotten dressed again. Mark and Ted noticed that the girls didn't seemed dolled-up to go out for the night. Both were wearing simple shorts and t-shirts, with nothing on their feet. It looked more like they wanted to stay in than go out at that point.

"So, what's the plan, Ladies?" Ted asked.

"No plan," Amber replied. "We thought maybe we'd just hang around here with you guys, maybe order some food and just relax for a few hours. You know ... then see what happens."

"That sounds fine, girls," Mark said. "I think we'd both like to spend some time just hanging out with our girls."

"Thanks, Dad," Stephanie said warmly.

Without another word she went to her father and hugged him. Amber liked the look of what Stephanie was doing, and she did the same. Ted and Mark looked at each other, smiled and shrugged as if to say, "Who can figure these two chicks out?"​

The truth was that, while the girls were finding that they were incredibly hot for both of their dad/uncles, they also felt extremely comfortable with them, and they loved them deeply, just as the dad/uncles loved them back. The next few hours were spent just being together, talking about what they wanted to do the next day, what to order from Room Service and so on.

Once dinner was done and the dishes were put out in the hall to be picked up by the hotel staff, the four were all sitting on one of the large sofa in the living room of their suite. They were paired up by father/daughter couple. Mark sat at one end with Stephanie curled up under his arm, and Ted at the other with Amber doing the same. And, both girls had fallen asleep. The dads waited a while to make sure they had really zoned out before talking about what had been going on.

"So, what do you think is up with our girls?" Ted said quietly.

"I can't figure it out, Man," Mark replied. "I was talking to Steph just a little bit at the pool, before ... you know..."

"Yeah ... I know. Incredible stuff there."

"Yeah, it sure was. Anyway, I was just ... actually I talked to both of them a little. And they both said the same thing more or less."

"Which was?"

"They said they both had the desires to do that kind of stuff in general, but the fact that they​ loved us so very much, and they know how much we love them, makes them want to do the stuff with us."

"Really? Do they know that most everybody under the sun thinks it's as wrong as wrong could be to do what we've already BEEN doing, not to mention what we COULD be doing?"

"I said that to Steph, and she basically told me that yes, she is aware of that, how wrong it may be, and that she doesn't care what anybody else thinks."

"Smart kid, I guess."

"They're both smart kids. And they seem to know what they want."

"And they want US? I still can't get my head around it."

"You and me both. I guess ... unless we want to stop them cold ... that we just need to follow their lead and see what happens next."

"I guess. So Mark ... Do uh ... do YOU want to ... you know ... put a stop to it?"

Mark pondered for a moment, then spoke.

"Girls," he said softly, "are you still asleep?" He looked up at Mark to see if he understood.

"Amber?" Ted said. "Amber, are you asleep Sweetie? How about if we go looking for a new car for you tomorrow?"

The dads looked at one another and suppressed laughter. Each had his hand on his daughter's shoulder. The girls were snuggled in and breathing rhythmically.

"Guess they're asleep, Ted," Mark said. Ted smiled wide and nodded. "OK, then. Do I want to put a stop to this? Honestly, there's a huge part of me that is saying ... maybe screaming ... for me to stop it. Part of me is telling me that we're out of our minds and that we shouldn't do one more thing that crosses the line of propriety."

"And the other part of you?"

"Well, the other part of me is the part that was turned-on out of my mind in the pool this afternoon, when Amber took out her tits and pressed them against my chest. And it's that part of me that thought he was gonna pass out when Stephanie did the same thing. And it's also that part that was hard as a fucking rock when my daughter was pressing her ass against my cock and bobbing up and down until I blew my load."

"Yeah, I have those same parts in me too. That was some wild scene today. Man, I thought over and over what would happen if somebody knew what was going on under the water."

"No shit. I was thinking the same thing. It's making me watch the other dads and daughters a lot more closely. I'm so curious now if there are other guys who get wood while they're playing with their beautiful, slippery, well tanned daughters."

"We can't possibly be the only ones."

"No, I'm sure not. There must have been some other fathers rubbing their hard-ons between their daughter's ass cheeks today."

​Eventually the girls started to stir, then they both gradually woke to at least semi-consciousness.

"MMmmm ... Daddy," Stephanie said softly.

"What's up, Steph Sweetie?" Mark replied.

"Will you carry me to bed like you used to?"

"Really? You really want me to do that?"

"Yeah. Pleeeeease?"

"Sure, I'd love to.

Mark separated from his daughter, she stood up part way, and he scooped her petite body into his arms and carried her toward the bedroom she was sharing with Amber, who was now fairly awake too.

"Dad?"

"Hi Amber."

"Can you carry me to bed?"

"Honey, I think you're perfect, but I don't know that I'll be able to carry you. Maybe on my back ... like a horsey ride?"

"Yay," Amber said groggily.

Ted got up and turned his back to his daughter. Amber arose and climbed on, putting her arms around her father's neck and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ready? Hold on, Cowgirl."

"Dad, did you say something about buying me a car?"

"Hmm? What did you say Amber?"

"I thought you said something about buying me a car."

"You must have been dreaming, Sweetheart."

"Oh, OK."

Ted carried Amber to her bedroom and wondered what else she, or Stephanie might have heard from his conversation with Mark.

Early the next morning Amber awoke to what she thought sounded like whispers next to her in bed. She lay still as sleep gradually left her. And the more awake she was, the more she strained to comprehend what she was hearing.

"Don't say no ... please?"

After a bit Amber realized that it was Stephanie she heard whispering.

​"Dad, it'll be OK. Oh please, please, please put it in me ... just a little. Please Dad?"

After listening a bit more Amber rolled over to face her bed mate. Stephanie lay on her back with her eyes closed. Soon Amber identified her friend's behaviors.

"Steph," Amber whispered. "Stephanie. Are you being naughty?"

Stephanie froze, not quite comprehending what was happening. After a few seconds her eyes opened slowly and she turned her head toward Amber.

"What's going on?" Stephanie said foggily.

"You tell me what's going on. Well, I think I KNOW what's going on. You're playing with yourself, right?"

Stephanie looked confused for a moment, then her eyes widened and she smiled.

"Oh shit!" She withdrew her hand from under the covers, looked closely at her fingers and saw that they were wet. "Shit! I was having a dream! And you're right! I was touching myself! I can't believe that!"

"You didn't even know?"

"I woke up a little bit ago, and I was laying here thinking basically that the last few days with our dads have been so amazing, but that as much fun as we were having teasing them, I was pretty horny myself. I think I fell back to sleep and I was dreaming and touching myself! Isn't that wild?"

"It is, totally. And I'll bet I know what you were dreaming about, Girl."

"What do you mean, Amber? How could you ... was I talking?"

"Ha! Yes you were talking! 'Oh Dad ... don't say no ... please put it inside me!' You were dreaming about your dad fucking you, right?"

"Oh my Gosh! Yes, I think so! Damn!"

"Do you really want that, Steph? Do you want to fuck your dad?"

"I think so, Amber. Do you ... with your dad?"

"Hell yes. I've wanted to for a while."

"You have? I mean, you talked about wanting to touch his boner and all, but really, you wanted to fuck him?"

"Yeah, totally."

"Yesterday in the pool," Stephanie said, "I couldn't believe how much I wished my dad would pull down my bikini bottoms and actually put it inside me instead of just rubbing it on my ass ... although that was completely awesome too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.