Schwanzstucker - Cover

Schwanzstucker

 

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aaron woke up one morning, finding a 21½inch Schwanzstucker between his legs. This is the fantasy of finding out how people look at you differently, especially women, when they discover what you got and if you know how to use it. Maybe your sister and your mother can help through this?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

MONDAY MORNING

"HOLY CRAP! What the hell happened to me?"

"Mom, come here, quick."

Mom rushed into my room, yelling "What's wrong, Aaron?" As she entered my room, she realized I was naked and holding, what appeared to be, a very large penis.

"Aaron, what is that? I mean ... I know what that is ... but what happened ... to you?"

We were now, both looking down at my very large penis.

"Mom, last night when I went to bed, it was only about seven inches long or so ... nothing to brag about, but overnight? A prick isn't supposed to grow this big overnight. I'm worried. Can you get me to the doctor, please?"

"Sure, Aaron honey. Put on some clothes." She couldn't stop looking at my prick. Did I see her lick her lips?

My sister Jenna walked into the room, wondering what all the commotion was about. My Mom, got her away from my door, so I could get dressed. She told Jenna that I thought I saw a mouse in my room. Feeble, but believable enough that Jenna said 'Ewwwww' and went back to her own room.

My name is Aaron – I'm 16, and I've NOW got a very large penis.

My sister Jenna is 18, and my Mom, Sabrina is 36. My Dad left us, about five years ago. He was having an affair; Mom caught him, and threw out the stupid sonofabitch. Simple as that! She got quite a settlement, and doesn't have to work anymore.

Mom got me to the doctor's office and, after waiting for an hour in the waiting room, we were called in.

As per every doctor everywhere, he said, "What seems to be the problem?"

My Mom said turning to me, "Show him honey ... do you want me to leave Aaron?"

"No Mom— Stay please?" I suddenly felt 12 years old again, and didn't want my Mommy to leave me alone with the doctor.

I slowly undid my belt and dropped my pants, very nervously. Then I lowered my boxers.

The doctor's mouth dropped open when he saw my very large penis. He said, "Quite honestly, in 40 years of medical practice, I have never seen a totally soft penis this large. Tell me exactly what happened, son?"

Nervous and embarrassed, I told the doctor that last night, just before I went to sleep; I masturbated, as I do most nights at bedtime. I insisted that when I went to sleep that it was only about seven inches hard. I didn't put anything on it, or did anything to it, except that I jerked off.

"And did you ejaculate last night?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"Was it any different than usual, color, smell, volume?"

"Yes, Doctor, as a matter of fact, it smelled a little like cinnamon, actually."

"Let's measure it soft and hard, please." The doctor called the nurse in, telling her to get a sewing tape measure. My Mom grabbed my hand, saying, "Everything's going to be all right, Honey."

The cute blonde nurse took the tape and placed it underneath where my dick connects to my balls, and measured it. She smiled at me.

The doctor said, "I see that soft, it is 10¾ inches long ... now can you get an erection please, Aaron?"

"Mom, this is embarrassing. Can you leave for a minute, please?"

"Sure honey. I'll be right outside, OK Aaron?"

"OK Mom. Thanks."

"I can get the nurse to help you get hard, if you'd like, Aaron?" the doctor said, as he stepped away.

"Uhm, OK." The nurse was pretty good looking with a nice rack and a really tight looking butt.

"Hi, my name is Lucy. How do you want to do this, Aaron?"

"Just ... use your hand on me, please?"

"OK." She took my penis in her hand ... it jumped on contact. She very slowly moved her hand back and forth, slightly squeezing me as she went. I looked up into her blue eyes, and she smiled. I could fall into those eyes real easily.

"Doctor," her voice broke my spell, "I think that's a full erection, Sir." She broke into a real big smile.

"Measure it please, Lucy?" the doctor said.

"Yes, Doctor. It's ... oh, my, 21— inches long Sir," she giggled; he looked sternly back to her.

"Aaron, could we get a sample of your ejaculate?" he asked.

"Wait? What ... you want me to cum?"

"Yes. You can finish yourself, or I wouldn't doubt that Nurse Lucy could be a big help to you."

I saw Lucy get a specimen jar. Laughing, I said, "You're going to need a bigger jar, Lucy." That made her and the doctor laugh.

"I'll step out so you two can finish this ... specimen gathering."

"Yes, Doctor," Lucy smiled, and then got a serious look on her face. "What do I need to do, to get you off Aaron?"

I couldn't believe that I was in front of such a beautiful young lady, with a hard-on the size of a baseball bat.

"Uhh, Lucy?"

"Yes, Aaron?"

"Would you show me your breasts, please?"

"Will that help you cum, Aaron?"

"Oh, yeah!" I wasn't about to tell anyone that I'm usually thinking about my sister Jenna's tits, when I'm jerking off.

Lucy said, "Here they are, Aaron. What would you like to do with them ... lick them ... suck them ... pinch them?"

I started feverishly jacking off my now ginormous cock. Lucy was rubbing herself all over her boobs and had started to run a hand down to her pussy area, when I knew what was about to happen.

"H-Hurry, Lucy, get a jar ... there is going to be a lot of this..." I was getting very very close. Lucy had gotten out an open container jar, and kept it close to the 'action.' "I – I – I'm gonna, I'm cumming Lucy."

I couldn't believe the amount of cum I had produced. If I hadn't masturbated last night, you would have though I'd gone two weeks without cumming.

"Wow, Aaron. That's a large amount of cum ... ejaculate you have there. And it does smell of cinnamon." She put her finger in it and actually tasted it. I started getting hard again. She noticed and said, "Down boy, buy me a drink first." She smiled that pretty smile and said, "I'll give you my phone number if you'd like. Go ahead and get dressed, Aaron." I pulled my pants back up, telling Lucy to go ahead and call the doctor.

"Doctor, we've got it." She had quickly buttoned up her uniform, finishing before the Doctor and my Mom came back in.

My Mom had a real big smile on her face. The doctor had apparently told her what had been going on in here. I was as embarrassed as I'd ever been in my life. Lucy was turning a little red as well, then smiled at my mother, and stepped out.

"She's pretty, isn't she Aaron?"

"Mom, she's a nurse. She's seen hundreds of them before, I'm sure."

"Maybe not a two footer, Aaron," mom said, smirking.

"Well," the doctor said, "I'll get the nurse to take some blood, she's good at getting fluids, wouldn't you say, Aaron," he said chuckling a bit.

I turned even a deeper shade of crimson.

"I'm sorry for that remark, Aaron. Mrs. Hall, after she takes the blood work, we'll do some tests; then we'll call, and have you two back in here as quickly as we know something. Oh, Aaron ... Lucy isn't seeing anyone, if you were wondering?"

Nurse Lucy had come back in, fully composed and very professional. "Are you left handed or right handed, Aaron?"

"Uh, left handed, why?"

"When we take blood, we want to take it from the non-dominant arm, OK?"

"Sure." She raised my right shirtsleeve, looking for a vein, and took two vials of my blood. "I heard the doctor tell you I'm single and not seeing anyone. How about you, Aaron? You got a girlfriend?"

"No," I said a little too loudly. My Mom and the Doctor were quietly talking in the corner of the office, while the bloodletting was happening. My outburst caused my Mom to look over at me and smile.

The doctor asked, "Well, are we all done, here?"

"I am," I said.

That made everyone laugh, and helped to reduce the tension. Lucy gave me a card that had a handwritten phone number on it. Mom saw this exchange, and chuckled as we left the doctor's office.

As we got into the car, she said, "She's very pretty, isn't she, Aaron?"

"Yeah, Mom ... she's OK," trying to sound as casual as I could. "She gave me her phone number."

"I saw that honey. Have you ever done anything with a girl?"

"Mom—Jees. I think what happened in there today qualifies as 'doing something, ' doesn't it?"

"Do you want to tell me what happened in here, Aaron?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.