Summer - Cover

Summer

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Living in Newport Beach, with my folks and one of my sisters, I've come to the realization that I may be falling slowly for my older sister Summer. With the folks off in Aspen, there's no better time than the present!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Summer's beginning to show a little, but at least she's not having too bad of a case of morning sickness! She sure looks cute in maternity clothes!

#RING#

I reached over to pick up my phone; it was Dad!

"Hey Greg!"

"Hey Dad!"

"We'll be in Greeley next week for a Corporate Meeting at their Regional State Farm Offices – We'll stay with you and Summer while we're there - How's that?" He said.

"Sure Dad, It's been so long since either of us have seen you and Mom, I hope we recognize you!" I said, in an attempt at humor.

"Send us your address, so I can create a triptych for us, OK?" he came back with.

"Sure – What day next week are you arriving, so we can schedule some time off school while you're hear!"

"Next Thursday, Friday and Saturday – All right?"

"Sounds great dad, say hi to Mom for us?" I said as I hung up.

"Wow Greg – you've gotten pretty good at talking to dad!" Summer said, walking in eating a Popsicle. "Why are they coming so soon?"

"Dad's on the Board of Directors of State Farm Insurance and they're holding the Annual Board of Directors and Stockholders Meetings in Greeley this year. He invited himself and Mom to stay with us while they're here. Do we want to 'out ourselves' while they're here, or do you want to wait?" I asked my girl.

"Let's just get through it, you know them as well as I do, they'll either freak out or they won't care at all!" Summer replied.

"OK, I'm sending them an email with our address, so dad can make a triptych – nobody says that anymore, but our dad still sometimes thinks in the early 20th century instead of embracing technology. He still has a phone that's - only a phone." I said laughing a bit.

"Do you want to make the second bedroom look lived in or not?" Summer said, turning things serious.

"No, we'll tell them everything first thing, and if they freak out, they'll leave and find a hotel – if they don't, I suspect they'll stay!"

"Wow, Greg – I hardly recognize you with how assertive you've become, that's something to do with why I fell in love with you in the first place. You look stressed -- wanna fuck?"

"As tempting as you are with that popsicle in your mouth, No, but I would like to maybe get into the spa we got last week, with our own money! That's so very satisfying that we have the regular income to buy something like that on credit!"

"It's big enough for six people, so maybe we can get Mom and Dad to join us, Greg!"

"More important than that, is keeping the temperature around 98 degrees or lower, for the sake of our baby girl inside you!" I said.

"That was quite a revelation, going to the doctor and finding out we're having a little girl, isn't it Greg?" She said, starting to well up a little.

"Well, while we can, lets tub naked, maybe I'll let you take a ride on my 'South Pole?'" I said, eliciting a gasp and a giggle from my older sister, who is having my child late in January, next year!

We did have a fence around our back yard, so we both got towels and stripped and got in our spa. Summer's little bit of a tummy looked so cute and her 36Ds were busting out of most of her clothes these days. I'd stopped using dad's card for all but an emergency nowadays. I felt it prudent to fight the impulse to max it out just before they come to see that their little boy has knocked up their 'precious' daughter, Summer!

I got in the spa, and then helped Summer in as well, first checking the temp! It was OK!

We cuddled and enjoyed the warmth and the jets, with Summer laying back on my chest, sighing a bit! I took both my hands and reached for the undersides of her bosoms, while kissing her on the neck at the same time. She responded as I had expected with a low moan.

During all this I had gotten quite the erection, which she felt and she said, "I want it up my ass, Greg!" Something she'd never said to me before.

"Are you sure Summer? I'll do whatever you want me too, but I don't want you to get hurt or be uncomfortable!"

"Greg, I'm so horny right now – go in my pussy first then fill my butt-hole!"

I did just as she asked, lifting her up, while grabbing my now engorged dick and sliding it slowly but deeply inside her pussy causing both of us to tremble a bit. I let her down and I was completely inside her, and despite all of the sex we 've been having lately I came immediately inside her.

"I'm sorry Summer, I didn't mean to cum so quick?" I said.

"Pick me up and drop my ass on your dick right now, Greg?" She asked breathlessly.

I again did as she asked and due to my cumming, I slipped into her ass like a hot knife through warm bread, causing my girl to go a little crazy, pulling herself up and down on my slick piece of manhood. She turned around and reconnected the two of us now facing towards me. I entered her butt again, this time deeper! She leaned back, with us both extending our arms and I pushed myself deep inside her ass, this time kissing her on the mouth while I'm butt-fucking her!

My sister is such a hot girl, now pregnant and horny all of the time, which allows me to enjoy fucking my Summer to my hearts content. I'm swelling up again, which means I'm about to cum inside her ass for the first time. I hear her breathing hard as I enter and re-enter her ass over and over again, getting ready to empty myself into her.

"Ohh, oh – ah –ah – got – to – have some of your cum in my – my butt Greg, - do it, do it please – cum in my ass please?" She rambled.

I slowed down and resumed the deepest possible strokes I could make, and when I was about to cut loose, I pushed all of the way up and in and let loose my nuts allotment of juice, filling my big sister's ass with baby juice for the first time ever. I sure hope she wants to do this some more! I guess that'll depend if Dad pulls a gun and kills me for fucking my own sister and creating a baby, or if for some reason, he's OK with it!

"Oh, my goodness Greg – that was so hot and so good, and so messy! I guess being in the spa helped, but I wanna try that on a bed, real soon!" She said closing her eyes and biting her lip.

I pulled out of her, and the spa had a trail of my semen and her pussy juice in it, so we got out. I quickly added some chemicals to the spa, and then we went to the shower inside, and washed each other off, with Summer washing my dick off real carefully, first with soap, then with her tongue. She got me all of the way hard again and wanted me to fuck her standing up.

I turned off the water and we walked to the bed. She got on her knees and got me hard again than I lay her down on the bed, entering her pussy all of the way and picked her up again, now with me standing, and her up against my chest fully impaled on me. I walked with her attached, over to the wall and pushed her back against it, relieving some of the pressure on my back.

I started to go deep inside her very moistened pussy and I just kept going. She was groaning and we were kissing using tongues while I had her like this. The phone rang, but I wasn't about to stop what we were doing, so I kept plowing deep into my sis as the answering machine picked up.

"Hey Greg, this is June – Charles and I are coming to visit you, we'll be there tomorrow. We've got fabulous news for you two, bye!"

"Now they're pregnant?" said Summer.

"I don't care, I want to cum in your pussy, talk dirty to me sis, please?"

"Oh, Greg – you fucker you, fucking your own sister in the ass, then fucking her in her pussy, Oh – oh Greg go deep, please go so very deep, give our daughter a brother, yeah – yeah, June is coming, maybe it's time you and Charles trade sisters, yeah – Oh, you like that idea, don't you, fuck me – fuck June, Fuck April, Fuck Autumn, then May, fuck all of your sisters until they are all carrying your baby – Fuck mom too! Oooh, that did it; I feel your cum bro, Oh - Oh gosh! Put me down – on the bed!"

I went over to the bed and dropped her on her back, hearing a 'pop' as she came off my dick. She scrambled around and started to suck us both off of it, getting me hard again. I look down at her and shook my head. I could do no more! She licked me clean as I saw a smile of deep contentment on her face.

I took a towel and gave it to her, then cleaned up the places on the floor that she dripped on our journey from the shower to the wall and then to the bed.

She fixed us some dinner as we discussed our visitors who would be here tomorrow.

"So, you think June is pregnant, do you?" I asked Summer.

"I can't think of anything else it could be Greg?" she replied.

"Pregnant? Or Married? Or Both?" I speculated out loud.

"Do you really think Charles asked her to marry him?" Summer exposited.

"This is a different era Summer – She may have asked him, you never know?" I replied.


The next day there was a knock on the door, I got up from my laptop and opened the door to find June in Charles arms. I let him carry her in and they said together, "We're married!"

June added, "Pregnant too!"

I went over to Charles and congratulated him, while Summer saw her sister for the first time in a while and they hugged each other endlessly.

"Do you have a room for us?" Charles asked. "If not, we can stay at a Motel 6 or something?"

"We got plenty of room, So how far along are you June-Bug?" I asked.

"We fucked so much we're not sure, but based on my last period, about four to five weeks is all!" June replied.

"Greg, can I tell her about yesterday?" Summer asked with pleading in her eyes.

"OK, go ahead – but June for the record, I really don't!"

"Don't what Greg?" June asked looking perplexed.

Summer took them both and we sat around the dining table, with Summer explaining everything, looking over at me and watching me blush about getting off on the idea of making love to my sisters. I did have that dream a few years back, but now all I want is one girl, Summer Kimberley Morgan.

Charles and June showed off their rings, as did we, and I showed Charles to their bedroom where he put their large backpacks down next to the bed.

"Mom and Dad are coming to visit next week, due to the Annual Stockholder's meeting being here in Greeley!" I said.

"Do you want us to stay and deflect their rage?" Charles said.

"Only if you want to stay that long, you're welcome anytime – just understand if I don't pick up, what we may be doing?" I said walking over to Summer and giving her a great big kiss.

"I understand, this hubby of mine, gosh that sounds strange coming from me, anyway we've been rutting so much, I'm a little sore, so some 'time off' would be a good idea." June said.

Charles said, "Let's go out to dinner, June and my treat, to celebrate our girls being pregnant! Anyplace you recommend?"

"That depends on what kind of food you might be interested in?" I said.

"The greasiest burger you know, Greg!" Charles said.

Summer and I both looked over at June, who said, "Yeah, Charles has me eating burgers and fries, and chocolate milkshakes! It helps me have the energy to fuck..."

"There's a place called Jupiter Burger we go to a lot ourselves, for the same reasons! Let's go and feed the munchkins inside our girls!" I said as we all left for the place.

After dinner I took my sisters and Charles out for a drive showing off my new favorite city, Loveland, specifically we went to Loveland Park. Both of them were in awe of a place so green and lush, while the air was so cool, fresh and safe to breathe.

"When you guys are through with Penn State, move here - why don't you?" Summer said.

"That's a damn fine idea!" Charles said. "This looks like a nice place to raise kids, with clean air, beautiful skies, and we got us some of the best looking girls I've seen anywhere!"

"Well said!" June responded. "Did you really get turned on thinking of fucking Mom?"

"June, I knew you wouldn't understand the context of that – I was trying to cum for the third time in under an hour and I needed Summer to talk dirty to me – that's what she happened to say just before I came inside her for the third time. You wouldn't understand because apparently Charles here is a real cum bucket, and I'm not!" I replied.

"OK, sorry – I think Mom and Dad were swingers before they got married, I've seen pictures and other stuff that makes me think that." June said.

"What we need on them is something to keep them from screaming and yelling as soon as they find out Summer's pregnant, and the baby girl inside her is mine?" I despondently responded.

"Well, I remember hearing them argue that their parents weren't happy when they first met, but it seems to have all worked out. The only grandparents I remember hearing about were dad's mom and dad, Sarah and Jeffrey Morgan; the other grandparents had already passed away or something, I don't remember the details of any of that." June said.

"Wait a minute, everybody – that makes sense! I asked mom and dad once about her parents and she said that they died in a plane crash, and dad said that his parents were in a home, you know a mental institution, but weren't allowed visitors. You know what I think guys – that Sarah and Jeffrey may have been brother and sister, and they had Gregory, dad and then had Cynthia, mom!"

"Are you crazy or something Greg?" June said.

"Hold on a minute – Greg and Cynthia had Autumn just before Sarah and Jeffrey were committed, freeing Mom and Dad to live out their lives as a married couple. They had the same last name, I've never seen a wedding certificate, and they went on to have us six kids – never expecting any of us to hook up with each other!" I said, trying to work it all out in my head.

"If it's true, should we be even having children, given the odds?" I said to Summer, who'd started to cry, realizing the implications of my speculation!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.