My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

Finally it was the big day. We all woke up and ate breakfast. I noticed with a grin that Mary and Becky had joined Amy and Brenda in just wearing panties. There wasn't much talking during the meal; Mary asked Becky how she was feeling and Becky just beamed from ear to ear and said never better.

A little after noon we were all ready and set out for the ranch. Brenda rode with me while Mary drove Amy and Becky. Due to traffic it was almost 1 when we arrived. We were met by Tom and I made the introductions.

"Sorry to have to do this so quickly, Mary", he said to her, "but we are going to be much busier than I expected and I have to run to town and get more chairs. But before I go I want you to meet the dogs. Amy you can select the dog you want to fuck, and Mary, you and Becky can pick out the dog you want to take home."

"Tom," Mary interjected, "I decided that I want to fuck a dog in front of your crowd too, is that okay?"

"Of course," Tom said, "I would be happy to have you, and now you can fuck the dog you choose to keep; if he isn't good enough for you, you can select another before you leave."

We walked around back to the kennel where we saw 7 dogs of various sizes and breeds.

"I want the dog with the biggest cock," Becky said, "it doesn't matter what kind he is."

"Okay then," said Tom, grinning. "All you have to do is pull up your skirt and let them sniff your pussy. They are trained to get hard from smelling pussy juice. Once they get hard you can make your choice."

Amy and Becky went into the kennel and raised their skirts while they walked from dog to dog; letting them put their noses right into their panty covered slits. Brenda and Mary made comments about the size of the cocks as they appeared from their sheaths.

"Oh my god," Mary exclaimed, as she noticed the dick on the dog Becky had just let sniff her. "He must be a foot long, and look how big around he is. We want that one, Tom, oh my god, we want that one," she mumbled in awe. Becky stepped away from the snout firmly in place between her legs and looked under him.

"Holy shit," she enthused, "he's fucking huge. Good choice mom, and uhhh, oops, sorry for the language, I couldn't help it," she added contritely.

"It's okay," Mary said, "I understand, but please, try to control yourself."

"Says one overly horny pussy to another," I couldn't help but interject while belly laughing. That got me 4 jabs to my arm.

The dog Mary and Becky picked was a cross between a Great Dane and a Mastiff; it was huge like a Dane, but bigger in girth and hairy like a Mastiff.

"He's almost two years old," Tom said, "full grown and he's fucked 5 different women; so he knows his way around a pussy. We call him Mitt, because of his paws."

We were so busy looking at his cock we never noticed the oversized feet on him. He was enormous all the way around. When he picked his head up he was taller than Becky and out weighed her too.

"I'll supply you with his food," Tom said, "otherwise he could eat you out of house and home; I get their food in bulk and it will be cheaper for me in the long run to continue getting his feed."

"Oh, Tom," said Mary, "that is awfully nice of you, but tell you what, how about if Mitt and I and maybe even Becky, come out here every once in awhile and fuck in front of your crowd? That way I won't feel so bad about you feeding him; I know it must cost quite a bit."

Tom stuck out his hand, "deal."

Mary smiled and stuck out her hand too. "How much do you want for him?" she asked.

"Nothing, you agreed to fuck him in front of a crowd now and then, that's all I need. I'll sell more tickets when you show up and after they see you and Mitt fucking I'll sell even more dogs; you'll make me more money in the long run."

"Now there's a man after my own heart," I put in, "too bad more business men don't think like that."

Amy was still busy going from dog to dog, but I realized she had an ulterior motive.

"Amy, stop letting those dogs lick your pussy. I don't want you coming until you fuck one of them, now make your choice so Tom can get on with his work."

Amy stuck out her tongue at me and gave me a raspberry.

"Hey if I'm going to have a lover for the afternoon, I want one I can get along with at least," she grumbled at me. Just at that moment one of the dogs stuck his head through her legs from the rear and lifted it. Suddenly Amy was astride the dogs long neck and her feet were dangling from its sides, off the ground. It was almost like she was riding a small horse.

She leaned forward and he turned his head at the same time. His tongue flicked out and he licked her from her chin to her forehead. When her mouth fell open he stuck his tongue in there as well; and Amy wound up french kissing him. She leaned back and said

"Well, I guess he's the one. I always thought I would fuck the first boy who sticks his tongue in my mouth and I guess he qualifies," and she giggled heartily.

"How big is his cock mom? can you tell?"

"Ummm, he's not as long as Fido, but he is bigger around; in fact his cock will be the biggest to ever enter your pussy, sweetheart, it might hurt if you're not careful," Brenda responded.

"Okay, I'll make sure I'm well lubed then, thanks for the warning."

"That's Mitch, Amy, he's 3 years old and an old hand at fucking in front of crowds, you should have no problems with him, except getting him in you," he laughed. "One of the women used a cucumber on herself before she tried fucking him, to widen herself up enough. We keep various sized vegies back stage for the animals and she decided to use one. She said it helped, so you might want to keep that in mind."

With the dogs selected Tom went on his way and we walked back out front and ran into Chuckie and the AV boys. I noticed Chuckie looking at Amy, but what struck me was, he wasn't looking at her as a slut and an easy fuck, but as someone in love.

"Hey Hank," he called out, "we're getting everything set up to tape the show. I talked to Mrs. Delay and we are also setting it up so you can make live webcasts in the future. Want to see how it works?" he asked proudly.

"Yeah, sure," I said, taking the opportunity to speak to him alone. It was also getting near time for the ladies to go and get ready. Becky was going with them to change into the clothes she was going to wear in the stands so I kissed and hugged Mary, Amy and Brenda in turn and wished them a good show. Brenda wispered in my ear

"Have a good time in the stands, I've been given to understand there is going to be a 17 year old beauty queen joining you."

I stepped back from her and tilted my head in question.

"Mike's sister, she won a beauty pageant a couple of months ago and is in a national contest," she answered.

"As Becky would say, holy shit," I laughed, but Brenda saw the movement in my pants as my cock got hard. She reached out her hand and stroked me

"It's all right, dear, enjoy yourself, she'll be just one of many women in the stands who you'll be free to molest," she giggled.

"God I love you, Mrs. Brown, you enjoy yourself too. I really want you to have the best time of your life," I said as I hugged her tightly to me.

"Oh Mr. Brown, you take my heart away." she turned and scurried away; the other women following her.

I turned to Chuckie and put my hand on his shoulder

"So, it seems you have a thing for my daughter."

If ever someone looked like they wanted to throw up and be somewhere else at the same time, it was him.

"Relax, Chuckie boy, relax, it's not like I can tell you not to lay a finger on her. I just want to know your intentions and to make sure you know what your getting yourself into."

He did visibly relax and I took my hand off him.

"Was I that obvious? Well, I've always liked Amy, she was the smartest kid I knew and she would always talk to me. We were both outcasts, so we hung together."

"And now that she's the school slut and will fuck anything with a cock? how do you feel about her now?"

"I know it sounds strange, but she's beautiful, she's smart, she fucks dogs and loves gangbangs, what's not to love about her? shes every teenage boys dream girl."

I looked at him for a few seconds and then burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I started having a coughing fit and he had to help me sit down.

"I'm sorry, Chuckie," I sputtered when I at last got my breath, "but I said almost those exact same words about Amys mother when I was explaining why I wanted to marry her. Belive me, Chuckie girls like Amy and Brenda aren't just a teenage boys wet dream. I think it would be great for Amy to have a boyfriend, someone she can just be with and go out with, and someone to support her. That's the rub, Chuckie boy, can you support her? Are you gonna go apeshit when she fucks the football team or a pack of dogs?"

"That's the strangest part, my dick gets hard when I see her fucking; I came 5 times the other night at your house, and 4 of those were from watching Amy in action, and the 5th was from actually fucking her. I love watching her fuck and suck our friends in the park; and I guess I'll see how I react from watching her fuck a dog in front of hundreds of people."

"You got a good head on your shoulders, Chuckie, you're a smart kid. I think you can handle Amy and her exploits, I'll put in a good word for you."

"Thanks, Hank, I would appreciate it."

"Okay, now that we got that settled what can we do about that asnine name of yours? I cannot keep calling you Chuckie, even in jest. I don't even like Chuck, you're grown up now kid, time to call yourself Charles, but I'll settle for Charley, how's that?"

He laughed

"I've always been Chuckie and then I became a Chuckie, not good huh? You right, time to grow up, but Charles might be a bit much for my peers. Charley it is."

It was still early and not too many people had arrived so we ambled around the grounds while he pointed out the places he wanted to put cameras and the places he did put them. We talked about the websites and all the hardware and software that would be needed to get them up and running.

"Charley," I interupted him, "Amys mother and I are going to look into testing Amy out of school; I bet you're smart enough to do that too, aren't you?"

He looked at his feet as if there was something wrong with them

"Uuuhhh, geez, uuumm, that's something I really want to do, but my parents won't hear of it. They won't believe how boring school is for me; if it wasn't for AV I'd go bonkers."

"Well Amys mother only agreed to do it if Amy agreed to spend time online going to college. I want to give you a full time job, if I tell your parents that, and you agree to take college courses on line too, think they would go for it?"

"They might, want to come over and meet them?"

"Sure, or invite them over to meet Amy and Brenda too? have a bar-b-que."

"I'll ask them when I get home, and give you a call."

"Great, any night they want, we're free."

We walked out of one of the back buildings where he showed me where we could store equipment and back towards the front of the ranch. I noticed more people had arrived. I remembered I needed to drop off my comp list at the box office so I said see you later to Charley and headed to the main gate.

Toms daughter Bree was in the ticket booth; I noticed she was wearing jeans, as was her mother. I gave her my lsit of names and asked that they either be comped or I will pay for them later.

"Which priced ticket do you want Mr. Brown?" she asked.

"I didn't know there was a different price."

"Oh yes, all women wearing skirts or dresses are free, all men and the women wearing pants have a choice to buy a ticket just for the grounds or for the arena show too. You know, some men just want to grope and fuck the women, they don't want to watch the show."

"Grope the women? Sorry, I don't follow you. I know about the women in the stands wearing skirts and dresses who are free to be fondled, but elsewhere too?"

"Oh yes, women wearing skirts and dresses can be groped, fondled, or fucked anywhere on the grounds, not just in the stands. So we have a ticket just for that."

"Interesting place you got here, to say the least. Make all the tickets for the arena please, and let me know the cost."

"No problem Mr. Brown."

As I was about to leave I saw a couple approaching the booth. The woman was wearing a simple sundress; she wasn't all that pretty, but the simple fact that she was wearing a dress and that I could grab her tits, or expose her panties, or even fuck her right where she stood made my dick hard as a rock. Her escort bought a ticket for the grounds and then left her. I was shocked, I felt for sure they would enter together and he would never leave her side.

Just then Skip and his wife appeared. She was wearing a blouse tied together under her opulent tits, a school girl tartan pleated mini skirt, nylons with her garter straps showing and black combat boots. Her hair was shaved on one side and the other side was shaped into a mohawk; the shaved side sported a spiderweb tattoo. She had metal studs in her eyebrows, ears, nose and lips. But despite the metal grunge look, she was very pretty believe it or not, and she had a smoking hot body; nice sized tits and long shapely legs.

"Hey Hank, this is Tilly my wife; Tilly this is Hank the guy I told you about."

"Oh yeah, your wife's gonna fuck a horse for me," she slurred.

"Sorry, but she likes to get high when she comes out here, but once she gets fucked a couple of times she'll perk right up."

"Uhhh, okay."

"Don't worry about it," Skip laughed. "she'll be all right, shes been here a couple of times before; she knows what to expect."

I turned to Bree and said an arena ticket for Skip. She checked them off the list and gave them their tickets.

Skip handed one to Tilly, swatted her on her ass and said he would see her later. She wandered off by herself and as soon as she went through the gate I saw 6 men surround her.

"She's gonna have fun," Skip said as I looked at him with tilted head, "most guys who bring women here leave them to their own devices. It's part of the show, unescorted women dressed to be groped by groups of horny men. Just like the men, the women don't want to feel constrained either; and being with a significant other can be constraining. You'll see almost every woman here will be walking the grounds alone, or in groups with other women; at least as alone as you can be with hands and cocks touching you everywhere," he laughed.

Just then a group of 6 women came to the booth. All were wearing short skirts and swim suit tops; if they could be called that. They were just string and a patch that covered their nipples. They knew Bree and greeted her like old friends.

"God it seems like ages since I was last here," said one of them, "I'm so glad your father found another woman to fuck his horses, I missed the orgies we used to have out here."

"Glad to see you again Mrs. Bohner, you're right, it has been awhile. Welcome back. Is your husband John comming today?"

"Yes, he will be here later, he's never one to miss a good cluster fuck."

They were handed their tickets and when they passed through the gate the last thing I heard or saw of them was Mrs. Bohner having her skirt lifted and her voice saying

"Somebody stick their cock in me, I am so horny I could spit."

It finally dawned on me that women were here to have fun just like the men.

I looked around me and suddenly it seemed like women were coming to the ticket booth in droves. Skip and I were surrounded by at least a dozen women, all wearing skirts or dresses; and all looked cute, pretty or down right beautiful. A tall blonde appeared in front of me; I put my hands under her shirt and fondled her tits. I found her nipples extended and hard so I pinched them gently.

"Hey beautiful, pull your skirt up, I want to see what kind of panties you wear," I told her.

She smiled at me and nonchalantly raised her skirt up so I could see she was wearing a pair of pastel blue boy shorts made of lace. I put out my hand and caressed them where they covered her slit. They were slick with her juices and when she noticed my realization of how wet she was she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you inside lover boy," she said as she walked away, followed by 4 friends. I sucked my finger that still held some of her juices. A woman saw me put it in my mouth and walked over to me. She grabed my hand with my finger still extended and put it under her skirt. She used her other hand to move her panties aside and stuck my finger into her pussy. She then raised her skirt so we could all watch me finger fuck her. I twisted my finger upward and searched out her g spot. I soon found it and while rubbing it with my finger I tickled her clit with my thumb. Suddenly she grabed my upper arm with both of her hands and leaned forward against me; my finger in her cunt was the only thing holding her up as her pussy spasmed around it and her body shook as she orgasmed.

"Mmmm big boy, I'm gonna have to look you up later, be sure to save some of that for me," and she stroked my cock up and down a couple of times. She and her friends laughed and walked away.

I then spotted Mike with a breathtakingly beautiful girl on his arm. She was wearing a tiara and a sash. The sash, reading Miss General was draped across her chest. She was wearing an evening gown like she would in the pageant; strapless, form fitting, and covering her legs down to her ankles. She looked like she stepped from the pageant stage. Except for the front of the dress; it was cut away to her waist, exposing the inside of her nylon clad legs, her panties and her garter belt.

"Hi Hank, I would like you to meet my sister Debra, Debra this is Hank Brown."

I put out my hand to greet her but instead she took it and put it on top of her panty covered pussy as she stepped into my personal space. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear

"I want your cock in my ass while we watch your wife fuck a horse."

She stepped back and rubbed my hand down and around her pussy so it was cupping her ass hole; she wiggled her ass a couple of times, giving me a feel of her ass cheeks and the slick feel of the silken panties covering them.

She abruptly turned, took her brothers arm and walked towards the ticket booth. Mike truned to me, shrugged his shoulders and said

"I'm just along for the ride, I guess," and then he faded into the crowd now surrounding the ticket booth.

Then I noticed a group of girls approaching; there were five of them and they were all in their teens. They were all also wearing cheerleader uniforms from the George W. Bush Remedial High School and shit, did they look sexy. Thier skirts were made of a lighter fabric than regular cheer skirts, so they floated around their upper thighs in the wind; when a gust blew, the skirts soared away from their legs revealing sexy french cut bikini panties instead of the shorts they normally wear. I couldn't help myself and I walked up to each of them in turn and told them to lift up their skirts. I caressed their panty covered asses and pussies. I told them to stand in a straight line then walked in between two of them. I put my arms akimbo so my hands were touching their crotches; then I reached around the leg band of their panties and finger fucked them for a few minutes. I then went in between the next two and did the same thing. The last girl I told to get on her knees and I jacked off onto her face. I told the other 4 girls to lick her face clean of my cum; which they promptly did, several of them shared my cum with each other. I zippered up my pants and walked away. God this was going to be a great day.

I headed through the gate and walked around the grounds; there seemed to be several hundred people milling about; with maybe a couple dozen women and the 5 teen age girls. The only females I saw wearing pants were the two Delay women. 30 women or so were going to be groped, fondled and fucked by a couple of hundred men. As I walked around I saw lots of exposed female flesh and lingerie; I also noticed 10 or 15 groups of threes and fours; women being spitted, dp'd and made airtight. The orgy was in progress. Suddenly there was an announcement made over the PA system; the show was going to start in a few minutes and would people kindly take their seats.

Some of the groups disolved immediately, others wanted to finish what they started; but wihin minutes there was a line leading to the entrance of the arena.

I got into line when I was joined by Debra, Mikes sister. She was still wearing her tiara, but it had been knocked askew; her sash was still intact, but the top of her gown was missing and she was walking around bare breasted. Her tits were a perfect 36c, but I could see a little brusing on their sides; someone had handled her roughly. Her nipples were extra hard and stood out about a half inch, they too looked chewed on; raw and red.

"Are your tits and nipples okay?" I asked her, "I can get you some skin balm if you like."

She smiled at me and took my arm in her hands

"No, it's fine, I like it a little rough, so be sure when you have that cock of yours up my ass to pinch my nipples as hard as you can."

Wow, where was Mike hiding her I thought. Just then he joined us, so I decided to ask him

"So fill me in on the details, Mike, how long have you been fucking Debra?"

He smiled

"For five years, she was 12 and I was 10. We were playing on the family computer and came across our fathers porn stash. We watched people fucking for hours and then decided to do it ourselves. It was pretty awkward at first, but the last two years have been great."

"And I want to thank you for teaching him how to eat pussy, Hank," Debra said, "I don't know what you did, but ever since he's been fucking and sucking Amy he's become a much better lover."

Debra was being felt up the whole time we were in line; the men behind her lifted her dress and stroked, fondled and caressed her legs and panty covered ass and pussy. The men in front turned around and kissed, licked and sucked her tits. Finally we got inside and searched for our reserved seats. I had 4 set aside luckily; Debra sat between Mike and I, and I left the seat to my right for Becky. I looked around at the seating of the arena. The seats were now 4 rows deep and encircled the arena floor. The back two rows were on tiers, so there were no obstructed views anywhere in the place. I also noticed several women moving up and down the rows; they were raising their skirts, moving their panties aside and sitting in the laps of the men in that row. They were moving from man to man getting fucked for a few minutes by each one. As more and more men entered the theater there were less and less places for the females to sit. So by the time it was full all the women were sitting in the laps of men; Debra wound up on Mikes and once Becky would make it to the seats, she would be on mine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.