Samuel & Samantha - Cover

Samuel & Samantha

 

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In despair over their recently departed parents, Samuel expresses his longtime feelings for his sister. Together they face an uncertain future.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister  

I walked, carrying her, to the bedroom. I dropped her on the bed, ran and locked the door. We were naked within seconds. I was inside her, fucking like a madman and cumming like a racehorse as she came at the same time.

"Oh my God, that was so — visceral!" Sammi said.

"I can't believe how good that feels to come deep inside you like that. I'm sure glad you're on the pill — or we'd be parents a lot quicker than Mom and Dad would ever expect. Let's take a shower then look around and check out this place?"

She took her panties and held them against her so she wouldn't leak out on the wood floor on the way to the shower. I checked the cupboard and there were towels of all shapes, sizes and colors. I grabbed a bath towel for each of us and started the shower.

We got in noticing our brand of shampoo and regular soap. Boy — they didn't miss a detail.

We took a nice and leisurely shower, kissing every chance we had, but getting clean was our goal. I let Sammi wash my dick, which was hard when I stepped out of the shower. We dried off, suddenly realizing we left all of our stuff in the car.

On a lark, I opened a closet — "oops, this is yours, Samantha!" She came over and looked stunned as the walk in closet was loaded with clothes that still had the price tags on. She went thru the drawers and found a drawer of panties and a drawer of bras. She turned to me and said, "Wow — Sam, look at all of this stuff!"

"Put some clothes on, before I attack you again, OK?" I said walking to the other closet, "Holy Shit, Suits — I got Suits, along with a bunch of other stuff."

I found in my drawers; socks, boxers and undershirts — I got a boxer and put it on, then tried on a button down shirt from the closet — a perfect fit.

I turned to my wife and saw her getting into a stunning blouse and skirt outfit.

"Sam, who do you think did all this? Mom or Dad?"

"Mr. Peppersmith — this whole has his name all over it," I said.

We wandered though the rest of the house, finding linens and beddings for all of the beds.

The second bathroom had a beautiful shower curtain, with Hawaiian designs on it. The other floor mats were matching to it. All of the personal items you would expect, including a big box of tampons for my girl.

The other bedrooms each had a single bed in them; one of them was colored for a boy and the other for a girl. Hint — Hint!

Back to the kitchen, all of the built-ins looked brand new — I opened what appeared to be a food pantry, and it was full of exactly what we grew up liking to eat.

A complete set of flatware and dishware was in the drawers. I opened the refrigerator, and freezer and they were stocked up as well.

I got out my phone and dialed.

"Hello Son — are you in the house yet," my dad said.

"Yeah, we came in last night really tired — we've been going through the house room by room — you guys didn't really need to do all of this, but I'm proud to say that Mr. Peppersmith followed your instructions to the letter."

"How could you tell?" dad replied.

"The clothes still had tags on them, in case they don't fit — that's not you Dad — that's someone who is especially anal-retentive, Mr. Peppersmith to a tee."

"Hi Daddy," Sammi said real loud.

I put it on speaker.

"Hi Darling — do you like all of the nice clothes?"

"Yes, they are so pretty — thank Steven for me."

"Well, you two have birthdays coming real soon, and I felt bad about you walking into an empty house. Your Mom and I actually picked out all of the clothes in your closets — we had them shipped to the house along with Steven — who made it all look nice for you," dad replied.

"Dad, where is the garage door opener?" I asked.

"Try the closet by the front door — I didn't know where to put it."

Sammi went over to the door, opened it with care and saw it hanging on the wall. "Here it is, Sam."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.