Forbidden Then, Now, and Forever
Just Like Old Times

Copyright© 2012 by Mystic Breeze

Incest Sex Story: Just Like Old Times - Two siblings have intercourse, and find out they enjoy it very much. Will their continuous sexual love affairs interfere with their own love lives? If so, are the inseperable two's close connection obliterated with lustful love making? Will they ever find true love that is accepted by the society? You know how to find the answers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Meghan rushed home, in a hurry to get to her bedroom. Being naturally clumsy, she tripped many times on the way, but managed to fumble through the front door.

"MOM? DAD??" She yelled, double checking that they were gone, still on their business trip.

Having confirmed her being the only one home, she bolted up the stairs and took a left to her room and locked the door, just in case.

Meghan is a girl who gets turned on very easily. This is to her advantage as she has what guys describe as a "rockin' body." She is curvy and busty, with size 36 C breasts. Her ass is nicely curved and hangs off her thighs, bulging out quite hugely in any bottoms she wore.

As for her weight, her curves add a few pounds, so she's around 135. She does not think she is fat. Just lucious and juicy, which makes it better for everyone! She's a little on the short side, coming to about 5'4". Most guys she knew loved that. They never let go of her.

Which brings us back to her tendency to get her panties wet--frequently.

In the past, her boyfriends would merely mention their dick in one sentence and she was ready to strip her clothes off-- dispite this, she was still a virgin. She believed not so much in abstinence, but at least waiting for someone you truly love, that you wouldn't regret it one bit.

Today at school, she'd had gym as her last period. She recently broke up with her boyfriend Jeremy, who'd been an asshole about the whole virginity thing. It almost got physical-- almost. Meghan is a very independent girl, who refuses to be abused, physically or emotionally, by some prick who can't control HIS prick.

Mason was completely different.

Mason was Meghan's most recent crush. She didn't want to be his girlfriend, she just thought he was an incredibly nice guy-- incredibly sexy too.

He has twinkling green eyes just like her. His brown hair is short while her blonde hair is long and straight, coming down to her mid-back.

She always marveled Mason, the way his long body streched as he played basketball. How his legs flexed muscularly, tempting her to bend down and touch them.

She has quite an obsession with muscles.

Which is why today she'd nearly came in her pants watching Mason today-- she needed to release the sex beast inside her. Fast.

Meghan wiggled out of her tight jeans and moaned as she felt her literally soaking wet underwear. She jumped on the bed and lifted her legs in the air, sliding them off and cooing once again at how wet they were. She spread her legs as wide as they could go, and rubbed around her pussy lips, ignoring her clit for now.

She moaned to herself and grabbed her right tit with her left hand and slipped her finger past her bra. She gently rubbed inside of her pussy and produced even more juices as she slowly stuck just one finger in. After a while of continuing like this, she picked up the pace and inserted to more fingers.

Having mastered this particular hand arrangement, Meghan added her thumb to the equation and began rubbing her pulsing clit in circles.

"Mmmmmmmm, fuck yes," she cooed.

She bit her lip and went faster, nearing the first of her orgasms. Little did she know, her self-fuck session was about to be cut short.

Her brother Tom was just outside, unlocking the front door to let his buddies in for a quick drink before they shot some hoops. He checked his watch as he came in and set the ball down on the floor.

His friend Bill noticed him.

"Hey, we have plenty of time to play a few games before me and Brett have to head back home."

Tom shook his head. "No, it's not that, just Meghan should be here already. With our parents gone, I'm responsible for her since she's only fifteen. I just need her safe. I'm gonna go check upstairs, you guys help yourself to anything in the kitchen-- cool?"

The guys nodded and Tom headed up the stairs.

At first, he heard nothing. But then he heard an odd noise in Meghan's room. He was about to knock on her door when he heard a loud "Oooooooh, yes!! Faster baby, faster!".

Stunned, Tom wrinkled his nose in digust after his mouth hang open. He almost barged in her room, furious that she was having sex with some guy that, one, wasn't her boyfriend. And two, in the middle of the day!!!

Tom hoped his friends couldn't hear her up here, screaming her juicy ass off.

But then, Tom realized he didn't want to intrude his sister's privacy-- they'd had a pretty astonishing relationship for siblings and he didn't want to ruin anything they had.

Meghan let out another loud moan.

'Oh fuck this, ' Tom thought. 'She's my little sister and im responsible for her. And I am NOT getting embarrassed like this in front of my friends.' With that, Tom closed his eyes and barged down the locked door which popped off the hinges.

Meghan barely even noticed, as she reached her fourth orgasm, displaying her pink, wet pussy to a stunned, staring Tom.

"Mmmmmmm, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh FUCK yes, mmmmmm shit ... hooooooo ohhhhhh fuck baby, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS Masonnnnn YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!"

And with that, Tom applauded her and closed the door, hoping his friends didn't hear that little song she sang.

Meghan was so startled she fell off the bed and helplessly grabbed a blanket and tried to cover her completely naked body. Tom chuckled.

"My, my, Megz, having fun?" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at his blushing younger sister skeptically.

"You sure there's no guy in this room? By the name of Mason, perhaps?" He stifled another laugh.

Meghan just blushed a deep crimson red and shook her head. Her brother laughed and looked behind him. "Well, sorry 'bout your door." He suceeded in breaking the tension, and got a giggle out of Meghan.

"Yeah, that's gonna be one heck of a story for the 'rents!"

Tom glanced at it again and shrugged. "I'm sure I can fix it before they get home." He smiled at her and she back at him. Then he left, commenting, "Hope you had fun! I just hope Bill and Brett didnt hear you-- by the way, Mason's downstairs too!" He winked at her as he reassmbled her door close to it's original posistion.


"Tom! Pass, I'm wide open!" Tom passed the ball to his partner, Mason, who received it and dribbled around Brett, swiftly jumping in the air and making the basket.

"Nice!" Tom laughed, high-fiving his team mate.

"Nice, indeed," a voice called from behind them.

Mason turned around and his jaw dropped.

'There she is' he thought. He stared up and down at Meghan's body, in her tight fitting cami and shorts that don't even reach half of her thigh. Her brother said something to her, but Mason didn't understand what--he was in a trance. Meghan flashed a beautiful smile as her cheeks flushed pink and he could've sworn he was drooling.

Tom said something else and she giggled and took a bashful stance. She caught his eye and bit her lip. Brett lightly tapped him.

"Yo, Mason. She's talking to you."

Mason shook his head and regained his focus. "Excuse me, what?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Never mind." She stuck out her hand and moved closer. "I'm Meghan."

He dropped the ball and let it roll away. "Mason ... I'd hug you but I'm kinda sweaty here."

She blushed some more and smiled up at him. "That's fine! And speaking of being sweaty, I think you're in my P.E. class?" She said nonchalantly, as if she hadn't noticed his bulging muscels.

He laughed. "Yeah, I am. I don't really know many people in that class, I just play ball." He was going to ramble on some more but Tom and Bill interrupted their friendly encounter.

"Blah, blah, blah, can we continue playing now? I just met you, if you help me land this game I think I might keep you around more." He winked.

'Oh, GOD yes.' Mason thought.

Bill put his two cents in. "Yeah, me and Brett have to get going in a bit-- some fancy dinner party of some sort. Sounded like a real bore snore."

Everyone laughed and Meghan said, "Well, I guess I'll leave you boys to do your 'Bromance' thing. Lemme know if you need something guys! Nice meeting you, Mason." And with that, she sauntered off, making sure she wiggled her butt just right to capture his attention once more.

And it caught his attention all right!

Mason stared after his new friend's sister's ass, wishing he could look at her tits AND her ass at the same time.

"Damn," he breathed, subconciously.

"OOOFH!!" He muffled.

He heard laughter as he caught himself from falling and rubbed the back of his head where the basketball hit him.

Bill, Brett, and Tom were all doubled over in hysterical laughter. "That's what you get," Tom said in between laughs. "For drooling over my sister's ass!!"

Mason chuckled along with the others and continued their game.

45 minutes later, the boys came back inside to find Meghan laying on the couch watching tv.

She looked up at them and sat up. "Back already guys?"

Mason nodded.

"Yeah," Tom started. "Bill and Brett have somewhere to be and they have to take showers and stuff of that nature. Why, are we bothering you?"

She smiled, looking up at then. "Actually, you're being a REAL pain. Mason however is on my good list."

He plopped down next to her and laughed. "Yeah, but I can promise you I won't be on your good list forever!"

Tom chuckled and drank some of his soda.

"Hey, that's my sister you're talking naughty to."

Mason smiled at her. "I know. And she is stunning man, prettiest girl I have ever seen."

Meghan blushed and let her hair fall in front of her face and mumbled a "Thanks."

Tom pretended to gag whcih made them all laugh.

Tom joined them on the couch, sitting between the two and shooting semi-playful glares at Mason.

"Hey, what time is it?" Mason asked.

"Uhhh, almost ten."

Mason's eyes bugged out of his head as he abruptly stood up. "Holy FUCK are you kidding me?!"

Meghan looked up at him, concerned. "You're leaving already?" She asked, pouting.

He frowned and nodded. "I should've been home or at least called an hour ago. I really can't risk staying any longer ... I enjoyed your company, Meghan. Maybe we'll talk in class tomorrow!"

She shrugged and said "Okay."

He looked at Tom. "Hey, thanks for everything bro! Except for sitting between me and the girl of my dreams."

And he left them cracking up with eachother on the couch.

"Hey," Meghan started. "You know, it's kinda early. How 'bout you shower up and come down and we'll chill like old times? You, me and Xbox." Tom smiled at that and removed himself from the couch.

"Good deal. I'll make it quick, just for you." He kissed her on the cheek and went up the stairs, leaving her burning.

Half an hour later, Tommy came back down and sat next to her. "Hello, loving sister."

She smiled. "Hola my darling. Ready to get your ass whopped?"

He laughed and grabbed a controller. "Geez Megz, didn't know you talked to yourself!"

They played for an hour and a half. Meghan dominated him in racing games, but he totally owned her in fighting. Either way, they both felt a special connection they had always shared since they were kids.

Tom noticed Meghan was losing her spark. She'd almost given up, and was yawning frequently. He put his controller down and grabbed Meghan into a big hug. "You sleepy Meg-bear?"

She hugged him close and snuggled into his chest.

"Nuh uh."

"Oh really?"

He tickled her lightly and she giggled, trying to move his hands.

"Okay, okay! Hehe maybe I'm a little tired."

He smiled down at her. "That's okay. You can lay in my lap while I play in your hair and we'll talk 'till you go to sleep. Then I'll carry you to your bed and tuck you in. Just like we used to do when you had nightmares."

Meg nostalgically smiled and reposistioned herself.

Tom accepted her embrace and. Slowly started stroking her silky blonde hair.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes, relaxed on the couch. Then Tom remembered something.

"Hey Meg-bear?"

"Yes Tommy-poo?" She mumbled. She'd almost fallen asleep.

"What exactly happened this afternoon?"

Tom felt her get hot in his arms.

"Umm..."

Tom chuckled. "It's okay. If you're not comfortable talking about it, we don't have to. I was just curious I guess."

Meghan smiled underneath him. "No, are you kidding? We can talk about anything! ... Well ... what do you THINK I did?"

"Well, you were obviously masturbating to your secret fantasy of having Mason fuck your brains out." This made Meg laugh hard and blush even harder. Not to mention her panties ... thank God she put on a panty liner.

"I guess you could say that. He IS pretty smokin'."

"He seems to think the same about you. Honestly though, I'm way hotter." Meg cracked up.

"Haha, yeah but you're my brother!!"

Tom brushed his hand through her hair. "So?"

She turned around and faced him. "So? So what?! Tommy, that's bad. Taboo is a scary thing."

He shrugged. "Eh, I know. It's just..."

She cuddled back into him and held his hand. "Just what?"

"Well..." he circled her hand with his thumb. "Today wasn't the first time I'd caught you ... it was just the first time you knew."

Meghan was glad she'd turned around. She couldn't believe what she was hearing!! All she managed was "Really?" She felt him nod.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Actually, to be um, honest, some times I would stand behind the door and get off to you masturbating..."

"TOMMY!!!" She turned around and somewhat lightly punched him in the arm. He blushed.

"What? You're sexy..."

More juice was added to the panty liner she wore.

She stifled a moan and looked Tommy in the eye. " ... Really?"

He seriously nodded and then held Meg's hand.

"Meghan, I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world, you're perfect. We've had a close relationship since we were kids, so please don't let this get between us. I know I'm sick, but you're just so god damned beautiful! I love you Meghan. You're my Meg-bear." It wasn't until he said that that he noticed he'd been crying. He turned his head away, embarrassed.

Meghan turned his face toward her and did something they were both surprised of-- she leaned in and sweetly kissed her bothers lips, massaging them with her own. She slipped some of her tongue inside his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Eventually breaking the kiss, Meghan blushed and mumbled "I think I'm ready for you to carry me to my room now..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.