Winifred Was Willing - Cover

Winifred Was Willing

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Winifred is learning about the birds and the bees the old fashioned way. She is given a "hands on" introduction to all things sexual. Soon her pretty mouth, her deliciously tight little pucker hole and her constantly wet pussy are explored, opened and given a good medley of different and kinky exercises to insure her complete knowledge in these areas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

CORNELIA'S HIDDEN DEPTHS

You have probably read my sister Winifred's story called "Winifred Was Willing". I want to state right up front that her portrayal of me as "plain" and destined to be an old maid is sheer and utter poppycock.

It is true that I have no love of the French powders and scents that my sister Winifred and Annette are prone to employ in their shameless pursuit of male admirers. I seldom simper and daydream about this cute boy or that. There is a huge gulf between my likes and dislikes and the simplistic attitudes of my emotion prone siblings. I have often complained to our parents that the two of them are a pair of cock-hungry wantons only to be met with stony silence.

The simple truth of the matter is that I have this insatiable attraction to submissive females willing to take my orders in all matters related to things of a sexual nature. Sometimes when I have one of my little "darlings" over my knee or under my bum, I picture them as being either Winifred or Annette and take my pleasure in the form of abject humiliation of the worst sort.

My secret bed partners are carefully selected for their discretion, their submissive natures, and above all their loyalty and desire to please me in all respects. My current paramour is a lovely girl who works at the local library right here in our small corner of the world. Her name is Julia and my juices start to run whenever she comes into my field of vision. She is a full 10 years my senior but quite juvenile to me in most matters of mutual concern.

Julia is a girl who always "showed great promise" but never seemed to achieve much success in life. She spends her entire day sitting on her pretty ass reading books and dreaming about adventures she will never have. Yet I confess I love her dearly and could easily make her my soul-mate with very little encouragement. The first time I saw her, she was standing on a ladder replacing books on a top shelf. I spent a few heart-pounding moments devouring the view up her skirt and sucked in the vision of her thin white knickers doing very little to hide her full bushed and untrimmed snatch. The sweep of her curved buttocks seemed to invite a well-deserved spanking without any delay.

I saw her blush in sweet modesty when she became aware of my intent perusal of her private areas. She scampered down the ladder with a pronounced agility that signaled her fitness of body and finely tuned motor coordination.

"May I help you with anything, Mrs.? My name is Julia London and I see you in here all the time. I think you are ever so posh and everything. I would be honored to find anything you have a fancy for."

The girl's coarse accent betrayed her plebian roots and made her even more desirable to me.

I had this sudden flash of her pretty face buried in the crack of my sweaty bottom as I smothered her with my female essence. I almost swooned standing in the narrow aisle between the book stacks. As soon as my Julia reached out her hand to steady me, I knew she would be my special toy for many sessions of spirited kinky activities.

Julia carried several books to my house later that same day.

We said our hellos to my two lazy sisters and repaired to my sleeping quarters posthaste.

She groaned in frenzied pleasure as I peeled her garments from her luscious body. Her breasts were full and crowned with blooming nipples that stood out like little soldiers guarding a treasure.

"Miss Cordelia, please lick my tips. Put your lovely tongue all over me there. You can bite me if you want. I promise not to scream out. Yes, just like that. Make me feel it nice. You are so much nicer than those stupid boys that only want me to suck their silly cocks."

I must admit I spent an inordinate amount of time playing with Julia's breasts that very first time. In fact, the poor girl went into an impressive orgasm whilst I stuffed them into my demanding mouth again and again. I flicked and teased her tender nipples with my careful teeth sending her into a state of shuddering delight.

It was quite a surprise to me that the quiet little librarian insisted on pulling down my dampened knickers and licked my ass crack with a high degree of concentration and a very wet tongue. I have difficulty in describing the way I felt at this unexpected and novel form of kinky love-making. At first, I wanted to push her away as I felt it was far too much to expect from such a pretty girl the very first time we met. Her tongue convinced me to stay silent and accept her tribute of a beautiful ass-licking experience.

From that time forward, we devised ways to expose little Julia to various depraved and humiliating acts of submissiveness. Her willingness to perform and serve me well made her closer to my heart and an integral part of my inner core.

Eventually we became quite adept in the give and take of joys of face-sitting using different types of knickers and undergarments to spur our enjoyment. When we did it with both of us completely nude, I enjoyed the feel of her pretty face sliding up and down my dripping slit and right up into my tight little pucker-hole. She never asked me to reciprocate because we both enjoyed our roles far too much to change our individual course. I shuddered to think if either of my parents or one of my sisters caught us in this form of depraved copulation. I was considered by my family to be somewhat asexual in my nature and I am certain they would be shocked by such indecencies.

Julia and I were secreted in the study alcove exploring each other's nether holes with inquisitive fingers when Sir Henry and my two sisters came in quite nosily with a great deal of spirited laughter. I put a finger to my lips to silence Julia and we made haste to rearrange ourselves to appear innocent in our repose in case we were discovered.

We both watched silently as Sir Henry started to spank the flighty Annette right in front of Winifred. Julia and I looked at each other in amusement as we covered our giggles. The sight of Annette's pretty cheeks bounding and jiggling about from a vigorous correction was most rewarding to me. I wanted ever so much to run forward and assist Sir Henry in his efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.