06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 56

Flashback – Ben – Beslan

I was outside the school and someone was dragging me while they were being fired upon. I tried to rise to help but - Son of a Bitch, my legs didn't work ... They somehow got me away from harm's way and then it seemed like I was surrounded by a million yelling Russians - for a moment I thought they were going to finish the job the terrorists started ... I couldn't see, but I heard Yuri and he scolded me, "Ben you must have a death wish."

I hoarsely questioned, "My hostages?"

He answered, "All are safe my crazy American friend."

I laughed, "At least I'm not a crazy Ivan." Then, as it all came crashing down I slowly...

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

A report came in from the school that one brave soldier infiltrated the school and saved a large group of hostages but was seriously injured. They showed his picture as he was taken away by helicopter and I swore it was ... Sgt. Blaine!!!

What the fuck! He wasn't supposed to be in direct action. If it was him, then this automatically became an international incident and I was seriously fucked! I sent a scathing e-mail to Sgt. Reynolds which demanded that he immediately tell me what the fuck was going on! Yeah the Old Man would have my ass if this was an international incident!

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow

After drinking the new shit that Masha gave me, I immediately started to feel better. With the hell that was going on in Beslan I questioned, "Masha can you tell me what's going on?"

She looked at me, got a tear in her eye and quietly informed me, "Jack, from the reports I have received, your partner Ben has been severely wounded."

What the hell! I could tell there was more so I sat upright in bed and ordered, "Masha you'd better tell me everything!"

She shook her head as she continued, "Jack he was shot many times rescuing a large number of hostages. They are airlifting him to the nearest trauma hospital but from what I understand, he might not survive."

I jumped out of bed, which attracted the nurses and demanded, "I need to get to Ben immediately and then I need a computer."

But then I ran into a thing about hospitals and doctors: If they didn't know what you had and were treating you as being quarantined, then they weren't inclined to let you walk right out the door.

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

My Jack was a man on a mission and I had to provide interference for him. He tried to leave the hospital and of course they wouldn't let him because they were concerned he would infect all of Moscow.

I had some confidential conversations with the nurses and doctors while Jack was busy getting dressed. However I did sneak some looks at his wonderful body as he dressed. As I finally convinced them to let Jack leave, he was dressed, he grabbed my hand and questioned, "Where the hell are they taking Ben?"

I stopped in the hallway and answered, "Jack, I might be able to call someone and find out."

He ordered, "Well Masha, call them because I need to get to wherever the fuck he is."

I pulled out my cell phone and started to make some calls when Jack's phone rang...

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

I was tired of waiting for second hand information so I grabbed the bull by the horns and called Sgt. Reynolds directly. Thank God, he answered the phone on the third ring. I demanded, "I thought the hell you were sick so why are you now answering your phone?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.