06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 40

01-September-2004

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

This has been a hell of a day and Jack picked the perfect day to play hooky! The Spetsnaz decided this was the day when they were going to break this American! They tried their best but I was like a fucking Timex watch: I took a licking and kept on ticking. But my ass was dragging so all I wanted to do tonight was eat some chow, file my reports to M and hit the rack. I was almost to the apartment when ... Shit! I forgot about that.

Flashback – Jack – In Moscow

This has been a hell of a day! I picked the perfect day to blow off this Spetsnaz crap and get better acquainted with Masha. Damn what a woman! After spending all day 'getting to know each other better', we were both tired as hell. I held her close to me in the bathtub and gently washed her back. She practically purred, "Jack, that feels so wonderful."

I answered, "Not as wonderful as you are."

She snuggled closer and said, "The water is chilled so let's depart the bathtub and I will prepare you some dinner."

I questioned, "You know how to cook?"

She laughed as she stood up and replied, "Of course I know, don't all women?"

I thought immediately, 'hell no - not in America.' But then that was one of the great things about Masha, she wasn't a normal self-absorbed female that felt she was entitled to everything in the world. She stepped out of the tub, I watched her dry off and then she headed out of the bathroom - in the nude.

I jumped out of the tub and dried off quickly so I could watch her. When she walked it was almost magical...

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

Yeah, I forgot about Jack and Masha. I sure hope to hell they're not going at it like they were this morning because that was embarrassing. I decided I better make a hell of a lot of noise because I didn't want to walk in on anything.

I banged around on the door, opened it, walked in and the place was ... empty. Where the hell is Jack? I set my stuff down walked over to the table and picked up a note that said:

Banzai,

I've decided to move into Masha's place so we could have a little more privacy...

Then it listed the address and Masha's phone number.

Shit! This was all I needed. Who the hell was going to do Jack's half of the report.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number...

Flashback – Masha – In Moscow

I was happy that Jack moved in with me, however I still had one gigantic problem which I was uncertain how to handle. I was making dinner when my phone rang so I picked it up and heard, "Masha this is Ben let me talk to Jack."

I smiled at my love and said, "Jack, it's Ben and he sounds upset."

Jack came over, took the phone from me after giving me a kiss and fondling my derriere and he said, "Okay Banzai what the hell is wrong?"

Flashback – Ben – In Moscow

I complained, "Jack what the hell are you doing moving out?"

Jack laughed, "I'm doing what the hell I want to do. Shit it's not like I'm really needed."

I continued, "Jack you're a hell of a lot better spotter than anyone they have. Besides what about your half of the report to M."

He stated, "Well thanks for the vote of confidence in me, but it will do you some good to work with other spotters because I'm not going to be in the Corps forever. And as far as my half of the report, just fake something for me."

I started hearing some noise over the phone and ... Oh Hell not again! Thank God the phone went dead...

I'd known Jack forever and this just wasn't like him. If I wasn't so damn tired tonight I'd head over to Masha's place and kick his ass all the way back here.

I rummaged around in the fridge, found some bread, cold cuts, cheese and leftover soup. I made myself five damn sandwiches and started eating them and the soup while working on the report for M.

I finished the report and my meal when there was a knock on my door just as all hell broke loose!

Flashback – Major M – Undisclosed base

My Sgt. walked in while I was trying to figure out if Sgt. Blaine could have made Baskerville and stated, "Sir I think we figured it out. As near as we can tell Baskerville was a highly modified Kamaz truck."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.