06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 39

Present – Stacy – In the bushes

The little bitch's husband leaves the camera and rolls over to her unconscious body. I quickly remove the damn tape from the camera, gather my pants and put them on. I'm tired of giving these fucking bastards a show! Then I see that Bo and Patches have obliterated the tiger and I call, "Bo, Patches come on we're leaving."

Emanuel declares, "You can't go anywhere - we're stranded because the news van was stolen."

I question, "Did they leave the horse trailer?"

He replies, "Yes they did."

I smile and inform him, "Well, you may be stranded but I still have my horses and their tack. So I'm leaving."

The nosy little bitch wakes up and yells...

Present – Samantha – In the bushes

I'm pissed as hell that fat prima donna bitch got in a lucky punch and knocked me out! I have a hell of a headache, but my reporter's blood kicks in when I hear Stacy say she's leaving and I can't let that happen. I loudly complain, "Hey what about our agreement! We transport you and you give us exclusive interviews."

She rudely laughs (I hate that bitch) and answers with a question (which I also hate), "Well how the hell can you transport me if you don't have a van?"

I counter, "Well we've taken you this far so..."

My damn phone rings and interrupts our discussion...

Present – Liz – At the cabin

I get Jens settled down and find out that Ben probably took out a roadblock, is probably traveling on a semi and that Linus' team needs more information on finding him. So I decide to call Sam and see if she's weaseled anything out of Stacy.

Sam answers the phone in a hell of a pissed off mood, "What the hell do you want?"

I react naturally in my bitchiest manner, "Excuse the hell out of me, but just who the hell is who's boss here?"

There's a short pause and she says, "Sorry Liz, you're the boss it's just that things have gone to hell here and I need someone to blame."

I finally put the phone on speaker and order, "Okay Samantha tell us what's happened."

She replies, "Well Liz I hate to tell you this, but the new news van was stolen and Stacy's taking off on her horses."

Jack complains, "Tell that damn crew they're a bunch of morons for not leaving someone standing watch."

Sam counters, "We normally do but the tiger attacked Stacy when she was ... she was indisposed and she shot and killed it..."

I could tell Sam was going to say more but stopped so I queried, "Sam is there more to this story that you didn't tell us?"

She complains, "Dammit Liz how did you know?"

I laugh, "My reporter's instinct - so spill it."

Samantha pauses and says, "Well I guess you would find out anyway." The she recounts the whole story, tells us their current location and when she gets to the fight Jens interrupts, "I hope you kicked that fat ass of hers!"

Sam was quiet for almost half a minute then starts talking crazy...

Present – Samantha – In the bushes

I notice that damn Stacy bitch has been listening closely to my conversation with Liz while she was saddling her damn horses. She smirks when I get to the part about the fight, and I have a hell of an idea so I quickly say to Liz and everyone else there, "You don't say! That does sound like an excellent lead on where Ben is. When the new news van gets here we will leave immediately..."

Present – Frank – In the bushes

I pull my brother Emanuel aside, discuss my idea, he likes the hell out of it and goes and talks to the rest of the men. I listen to my sexy young wife talking on the phone and it sounds like they have some idea where Ben might be so I head return to Emanuel and give him the good news...

Present – Jens – At the cabin

I question, "Samantha have you gone fucking crazy? Now answer my question did you kick that fat bitch's ass?"

Samantha confuses me even more, "Yes that's right I'm sure with the information you just gave me we will find Ben in no time at all..."

I start to complain but Liz cuts me off by saying, "Jens, I think Stacy is listening in and Sam might be pulling a fast one on her. Sam please tell me if I'm correct."

Sam replies, "Yes Liz you are. We will take off as soon as the new van gets here." Then she hangs up the phone.

Jens complains, "Damn! I wish I was there. I would have kicked that..." She looks around and sees Ivan and changes in mid stream, "I would have made her sorry for the day she was born."

Present – Mira, Ira and Alexi – At the cabin

This has been most entertaining: Ms. Donaldson has been occupied with Ms. Summers and has totally ignored the threat which I pose. My sister Ira's phone and my phone both indicate we have messages. We simultaneously retrieve them, then study each other and our shared glances inform us more completely than mere vocalizations.

My sister Irinka states, "I perceive our presence is no longer necessary so we are retiring to our quarters."

We re-initiate our bipedal units, turn and depart - making certain we maintain our corporeal selves between Alexi and the highly volatile Ms. Donaldson...

We acquire the hallway, dislocated from prying auditory units, and Ira inquires, "Mirika, do you fathom the importance of the communique?"

I reply, "Affirmative! We will initiate protective shifts tonight."

Alexi observantly questions, "My sisters, I perceive the phone notification you received has great importance."

I tussle his hair and respond, "Yes my brother, we have much preparation tonight then you must sleep well for tomorrow your training begins in earnest."

We acquire our room, I help my sister prepare many weapons and packs and question what is happening. Finally my sister Ira instructs...

Present – Jens – At the cabin

The twisted sisters leave taking that bastard boy with them. Once I'm sure they are gone I complain, "Liz that little Alexi SOB was the one that pranked me. If those two are your body guards you need to do something about keeping them and their damn brother under control, because nobody pranks me in my house!"

Liz tries to calm me, "Jens, come on it's not even as bad as the things Ben did to us."

Jack adds, "Yeah, sorry about my little prank but I was upset that all the noise you made woke Vanya. But if you remember you're the one that started the pranks with that damn horn of yours."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.