Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 55: The First House Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55: The First House Party - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The new situation was an ideal arrangement for the fraternity boys. Whenever Parents showed up at the fraternity, Jenny was there in her wire rimmed glasses, grey stripped pant suit with her hair in a bun. If a parent or other adult showed up unexpectedly, they could say she was out walking one of the dogs. They could get her on the cell phone, and she could be there in a matter of minutes by walking out her back door, and into the back door of the fraternity. She was the best host at parent week and when there were home games.

Soon after the first "house mother job interview," the frat boys decided to rush one of their leading pledges. Clay Everet was not even enrolled on campus yet, but he was one of the highest rated football players in the country. The school was trying to recruit him for both the basketball and football team. The track coach wanted him too. He was in town for his last recruiting trip. The fraternity decided they would also be the most popular fraternity if they could land this recruit.

Conrad called Joe to tell him they needed Jenny for a small party this coming Friday night, and they would like to have her chaperone it. Jenny's heart sank. She had a good idea what would be involved. Joe assured Conrad this would be a special extra charge because he knew how badly they wanted to recruit this new athlete.

On the evening of the dinner, Joe had laid out the same clothes he had before on her previous visit to the fraternity. Just like before, she washed, dressed and pushed Joe's wheelchair over to the fraternity house. They were told to be there a little early so they would be there before Clay.

When she got there, about half of the fraternity was there and dressed like they were going to church. The table was beautifully set, with a large ice sculpture of two swans in a large tray surrounded with fruit. Dry ice was hidden under the fruit, and the "smoke" from it produced a spectacular effect as a centerpiece.

Jenny was there with the frat members to greet Clay when he arrived. He was the traditional pro quarterback prototype. He was about six feet seven, weighted about two hundred fifty pounds, and could run the forty yard dash the same as the best defensive backs. Most felt he was a "one and done" athlete who would only play a year before applying for the draft in either basketball and football.

There was a long table with seating on either side. Jenny was to sit on one side at the end. Clay was to sit across from her. There was an empty seat at the end. The seat at the end was an oak "captain's chair" that was on top of a wood platform about sixteen inches high.

Conrad and Donny were to sit next to Jenny and the new recruit. After a few minutes of introductions, Conrad asked everybody to be seated. He pulled out Jenny's seat and helped her sit down. Everybody was polite and tried to act as casual as possible, but they were well aware of what was about to happen.

The cooks and usual servers had prepared the plates that were in the kitchen. Conrad went to the kitchen and told the kitchen staff they were done and could go home. The new frat pledges could take care of serving and clean up.

Conrad got up to introduce the new recruit to the others and offer a toast. After that, he asked Jenny to stand. He introduced her as the new housemother.

"Jenny, as host, I think that your first duty is to help serve dinner to our guests." Jenny got up, put her cloth napkin on her chair, and started out to the kitchen. "Wait, Jenny, You are not dressed right." Jenny stopped and turned back to the table. "For your initiation as our new housemother, I think you need to be more entertaining to our guests." Jenny stood without moving. "Why don't you stand over here on the Captain's Chair where we can all see you?" Jenny walked over to the solid oak chair. Conrad held out his had to help Jenny get up on the chair.

Jenny took his hand and stood up on the chair. Now they could all see her. Her husband, Joe, was sitting at the other end of the long table.

Jenny looked around at the young faces which were so quiet; you could hear the birds chirping outside. "Start at the top." Conrad said. Although there was no specific order to strip, Jenny knew what he was talking about, and sadly started to unbutton the top of her dress down past her breasts to her belly button. She dropped her trembling arms to her sides. This dress didn't have a belt. "Let's see the rest now." Conrad whispered. Her nipples had left their distinct imprint on the buttoned dress, but now that the bottom was being undone, it loosened up to reveal the bronzed middle down to her belly button. She pulled the dress up, rather than bend over to get the buttons below her waist.

Her gray silk stockings with their lace tops slowly began to appear as the curtain of her hem was raised close to her crotch as she separated the buttons from the buttonholes. Finally she dropped the unbuttoned fabric. It now hung free and open to the bottom of her boots, and the top gaped open to reveal the space between her breasts and the un-tanned labia which was somewhat obscured in the shadows. Her head dropped in embarrassment as she instinctively raised her hands for cover.

"Drop it." Conrad whispered overcome with emotion. Jenny turned her head slowly, to look at all the young men facing her, searching for any signs of sympathy for the situation she was in. Seeing none, she tried to close her eyes to blot out the whole situation, but could not stand without seeing. She opened the dress to shrug it over her shoulders, and handed it to Conrad. She stood there, in her high-heeled boots on the uneven seat of the oak chair. She was naked except for her long pearl necklace that vibrated with her sobbing and convulsing stomach and shoulders. Her boots and grey silk stockings hid most of her beautiful legs and accented her spectacular labia with its padlocks dangling from the bottom of her labia. Tears streamed down her cheeks and landed on her beautifully conical breasts. She made a useless effort to cover herself.

Conrad reached up to grab her hand. She extended her left hand, thinking he was going to help her off of the chair. Instead, he turned her around and put her hand on the back of the chair. This put her in a "stooping" position with her rear facing the crowd. "Straighten you legs." He said. Jenny was even more humiliated. He hit her butt with a silver serving spoon when she didn't react.

She straightened her legs. Conrad tapped her ankles, like a trainer exhibiting a show dog. She spread her legs as far as she could while standing on the chair seat. He grabbed both of her hands and bent her over so she had her hands on the back of the chair.

He took her hands and pulled her down to bend her over even more. He had her bending over far enough her face was looking back to the audience between her legs. He forced her head down as far as he could so her husband could see her expression of despair. He took her hands one at a time and placed them back around her legs against her labia.

"Show them what you got." He said, as he took her wire rimmed glasses off. Jenny's long reddish brown hair was hanging down over the back of the chair almost to her feet. Her hands were trembling as she pressed them against her labia. The pink red insides of her shook because of her trembling fingers. Her stomach convulsed with her sobbing.

Jenny placed her fingers against the two edges of her labia and with trembling fingers spread herself so they could see the sparkling inner membranes. She closed her eyes and tried to think of better times when she was young and had no idea of how evil people could get.

Conrad wrapped his arms around her thighs and buried his face into her spread exposed labia. He extended his tongue into her in an erotic French kiss of the tender sparkling pink tissue. She screamed out of embarrassment and shock. Conrad held her tighter to keep her from falling over the back of the chair. He helped her regain her balance. She was now crouching with her hands on the back of the chair and standing on her knees with her feet dangling over the edge of the chair.

Her forehead rested on one of her hands which was clutching the top of the chair. Her other hand reached around to cover her exposed vagina while her whole body shook from her sobbing.

"Please, Conrad; can't you allow me some dignity in front of all these people?" Conrad put his arms around her and helped her off of the chair. She turned around and sat down with her face on her knees to regain some composure. She took several long deep breaths to stop her sobbing. She reached out and took her wire rimmed glasses off of the edge of the table and put them back on.

"I think we're ready to eat now, he said." Jenny straightened up and walked out to the kitchen with her head down and arms her only cover. When she came in, she was not able to cover herself while bringing in two plates at a time. She made many more trips until everybody had their food.

When everybody had their plates, Jenny stood there, not knowing what to do next. Conrad had her sit on the table holding Clay's plate between her spread legs and told to feed him. Every time Jenny bent her head down to get the next forkful, the tears dropped into his food. Because of her shaking, she had trouble holding the fork still and getting it into his mouth. It took two hands. Once she had raised the fork, Clay would put his hand on hers and guide it to his mouth.

Occasionally, Jenny was interrupted and sent back into the kitchen to get more water and refill glasses. Once everybody was done, Jenny took all the plates back into the kitchen. For dessert, she took a large serving tray and put enough cake and ice-cream dishes on to cut down the trips. Once she had served all the dishes, she stood at the end of the table looking to Conrad for her next instruction.

Conrad motioned for those at Jenn's end of the table to clear it. They took the silverware, drinking glasses and cake off of the table. Conrad held out his hand for Jenny. He guided her over to the table. "Lie down, Jenny."

Jenny sat down on the table. Conrad grabbed her ankles and pivoted her around lengthwise on the table. "Lie down Mrs. Jenkins."

Arms reached out to grab her shoulders and pull her head and back down on the table. Others flattened her legs down on the table and pulled them apart at the ankles. The put her ankles at the edge of the table and lifted her knees so her legs were bent like she was back in the Ob-Gyn chair. She felt Conrad put a large cold bowl on her stomach. He moved her hands and guided them to support the bowl. She felt fingers separating her labia. Next she felt something cold. Conrad had inserted a large strawberry into her, and sprayed whipped cream over her vagina. Jenny was mewing with shame. She turned her head to one side and covered her closed eyes with one hand. She slowly turned her head back and forth in despair to protest her indignation.

"This is how we will serve dessert from now on!" he said. The first boy came up and lowered his head to withdraw the strawberry. Of course he had to lick off all of the whip cream in order to make sure he found the strawberry

When the boy was done, Conrad guided Jenny's hand back to the bowl, made her take out another strawberry; stick it in her vagina; reach for the whip cream aerosol can; and put some more on. Since she couldn't see what she was doing, there was much more whipped cream than needed, so the boys took longer to find the strawberry.

Jenny was dying of shame and humiliation. She knew her husband was at the far end of the table with a clear view up into her. Not only was she humiliated at being in this position, but she was participating in it. As is typical of young boys, some of them cheated and came back several times. Since only one boy could be accommodated at a time, the line of boys waiting was taking a while.

Eventually one of the boys found some chocolate syrup in the refrigerator. He took it over to Jenny; applied some with a spoon on each of her nipples; and made some cones on top of them with the whipped cream. This gave them something else to nibble on before the strawberries.

Another boy decided he had a better idea. He stood at her right hand, unzipped his pants and lowered his underwear. He made Jenny put down the whipped cream can. He used a spoon to apply dark chocolate to the end of his penis. It was soft because it was hot. It made his penis jump. After the initial scalding stopped, the chocolate cooled enough to harden. He covered it with whipped cream. He turned Jenny's head towards him and pivoted her body so her head was at the edge of the table. He pressed his thumb down on her chin to open her mouth. Jenn turned her head away. He grabbed her right nipple and twisted; not painfully, but hard enough to encourage her cooperation.

She looked him in the eyes, imploring him to have mercy on her as she turned her head from side to side in an expression of reluctance. She was already devastated with them forcing her to prepare her vagina with strawberries. Now she was to eat chocolate off of this penis at the same time?

Slowly her mind capitulated to this dual rape of her mind and body. She reached up with her right hand to steady the throbbing member and guided it to her mouth. She got it close and tasted it tentatively. She opened her mouth and tried to eat some of it off of the end of his shaft. She slowly nibbled parts of it off. Each nibble created huge jumps from his penis. She didn't get very far when she quickly recognized the signs of ejaculation coming. Her body was in a position that prevented any kind of defensive reaction.

With the bowl on her abdomen and a face between her legs, she couldn't avoid the huge eruption of seamen over her eyes, nose and mouth. Once it started, the boy had reached over and shoved his penis as far down her mouth as he could. Although she was able to block it from choking her, her face was covered with seamen and chocolate. The bowl on her stomach vibrated in a reflection of the convulsions that wracked her body.

Her face was covered with seamen, chocolate and whipped cream. Won't anybody have the decency to clean me?" she sobbed. Somebody handed her a linen napkin. She took her seamen splattered glasses off with her free hand, and used the napkin to wipe her face. She licked her glasses clean and put them back on, knowing that was all that kept this vile fluid out of her eyes. The young man set the bowl of chocolate down and made room for another boy in line.

The new boy on the right had seen what happened and wanted more of the same. This time the boy on the left decided he didn't want to eat chocolate off of her nipples. Her hands were guided so that she was now stroking two boys at once; only to repeat the action with her mouth alternating on each of them.

There's a saying, roughly translated, that says "You become what you are labeled;" that, if a person is viewed as a good athlete, he tries harder to be better. A good student, who is regarded as a brain, tries to get better grades.

Jenny had been constantly complemented for her looks and sucking on cocks. This is how she was beginning to see herself in the world. All the men were mesmerized with her looks and ability to send them into orbit with her mouth. Jenny was at the edge. Does she cave in and accept this role, or can she force herself to reject this image?

It would be less stress on her mind to just capitulate, but her years of raising children, being a one-man woman, and time doing work in the community made her struggle with her blackmailed situation.

Eventually the strawberries and cream was gone. Jenny was ordered to clean off the table.

When she came back in, everybody was seated in their original positions. Jenn went to sit on one side at the end of the table, hoping she would be offered her dress and that her ordeal was over.

Conrad thanked her for a tremendous meal and being a great housemother.

"Clay, we don't serve all of our meals this way, but you still haven't seen all of our Housemother's skills either. Jenny, why don't you sit up on the seat of honor?" Conrad extended his hand and helped Jenny back up to the seat on the platform. She crossed her legs and laid her head down on her knees with her fingers clasped in front of her knees. "Jenny, I think it's time for you to braid your hair again." Conrad announced.

Jenny should have known. It seems like every evening around Joe ended this way. She should have just done her hair up like this before she left the house. That way, she wouldn't have to lie back in a chair and braid her hair while she was naked. But actually, Joe wouldn't have let her do it that way. It was much more provocative to explain what she was going to do; why she had to braid her hair, and watch her do it in front of them. It was an erotic way to build drama into coming events.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.