Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 41: Jenny works on her stage performance

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Jenny works on her stage performance - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The manager of the restaurant called Joe the next morning. He asked what her availability would be to do more feature dances. He said that as the feature performer, he could pay her quite a bit more than the other dancers, and she could get a thousand dollars or more in tips for the evening. Joe wanted the money, and he could see the possibilities of combining these dances with whichever town she happened to be in. He began sending out DVD's to the different adult entertainment restaurants in the same towns that he knew Jenny would be in for the next few months. He made a website with a number of short "trailers" to give an idea of what her performances were like.

Lots of offers came in, and he told Jenny she would be dancing again whenever they went to different cities for the motorcycle promotions. Jenny was torn between trying to appease her husband, and her business with Sam. She felt the work Joe wanted her to do would degrade her status with co-hosting programs Sam had scheduled. Her husband was marketing her show as "Jennie Marie."

The offers came in, and Joe was getting quite a bit of money that Jenny didn't know about. She just though she was doing this to appease Joe's bruised ego.

The next time out of town, Joe took her to the new restaurant she was to perform in the following weekend. The manager talked to her and discussed different ideas they both had, in order to get some props that might go with her dances.

Jenny thought she would be doing another magic and dance act, and didn't realize this was a dinner / theatre which included live sex. He told her to leave her magic stuff at the hotel, and he would provide the props.

When she got to the theatre for the rehearsal / walk through, she was not sure what to think. The stage was another dinner / theater with stepped amphitheater seating. They had built a cross section of a sex shop in Holland.

On the right, there was a sidewalk going past the front of the store. The front of the store had a raised display window with a high barstool in it. Further inside the entry was a reception counter. Behind the back wall of the reception area was a small room with a long couch on the back wall, and a chair on the opposite wall.

The set revolved around a center pivot. The main stage had a pole, and all the regular girls did the standard strip and dance around the brass pole. Jenny was scheduled to dance last. When there were two dancers to go, Jenny got up and went back to the dressing room to get ready.

When the last dancer was don, the curtain closed and the set revolved so the side with the pole rotated away, and the "sex shop" set revolved to face the audience. When the curtain went up, Jenny was in the display window. They had put on the CD of "Saint Louis Blues" from "Louis Armstrong plays W.C. Handy. Her hair had been curled and put into a ponytail. She had a blindfold over her eyes. She had large hooped earrings. She had her double strand of pearls that hung down almost to her navel. She had her dark black boots and grey silk stockings that went almost up to her labia. Her labia had the gold chain laced through the piercings in a shoelace pattern. A light aluminum chain dog leash was attached to the end of the chains through her labia. Her arms were secured behind her with two pair of handcuffs that were secured to her ponytail. She was sitting on a high-backed aluminum barstool. Her legs were not crossed, but pressed tight against each other. Her knees were together, but her feet were spread apart and resting on the higher rung of the barstool. Since the floor of the display window was up about three feet, the gold chain and dog leash were at eye level and could be seen from underneath by the people walking past...

She was shivering from imagining how she looked. An older couple walked by as though they were window shopping. The man went inside and talked to the proprietor. The customer handed over some money.

The shopkeeper went over to the display window. He walked up some steps, opened the door, and grabbed the chain between her legs. Jenny used her weight to pivot the seat so it turned completely around. She stepped down off of the barstool and down the steps, following the shopkeeper. The wife walked in and followed Jenny to the back room. Jenny was led by the leash like a trained dog. There wasn't really any dancing, but the moves and walking were timed to go with the music. It was more like a silent play.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.