Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 36: Going to Mexico

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Going to Mexico - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The women were in pain and terror at being hogtied and gagged. The sleeper was dark, and they had no idea how long they had been in the sleeper. Ken took them out regularly for bathroom breaks at night along deserted highways; and occasionally brought them food and drinks from fast food places as he went by.

Eventually, he got to El Paso, and slowed down. He made some calls on his cell phone. He pulled up to a warehouse a short distance from the Mexican Border. He made another call, and soon the high loading dock doors opened. Ken backed his semi into it, and the doors closed.

Ken untapped Ginny's mouth, freed her legs, and helped her down out of the truck. "Remember what you promised me. You said you would behave and do anything you're told in exchange for keeping your granddaughter out of Mexico." He said.

Ginny's tears poured out of her; her blood raced even though her heart seemed to stop. Even though Ken was talking, her hearing almost seemed to stop. Her knees knocked so much, she wasn't able to stand.

As Ken got out, a number of uniformed men in Mexican soldier uniforms were working. They opened the back of the truck and began loading pallets of plastic bags into his truck. The bags were fifty pound sacks of fertilizer. Inside each of these large bags was a smaller plastic bag with green pellets that looked just like the fertilizer, but was actually cocaine died and pressed to match.

Ken picked up the bound naked woman and carried her down a dimly lit underground tunnel. This dainty little woman was no burden for the huge truck driver. When he got to the other end, several men dressed in Mexican military uniforms guided him to a full sized car with tinted windows. They were driven a short distance into town. The streets were bare of any foliage or signs of life. The streets were bordered by high masonry fences with glass imbedded into the top of the walls. Two gates opened, and the car drove into a large elegantly landscaped front yard.

The car doors opened, and Ken helped Ginny out. Ginny could not bear to be seen naked and bound in the blinding morning sun. "You better behave, or I'll bring your granddaughter too!" he whispered into her ear. Ginny struggled with her emotions. She was being sentenced to her remaining life as a prostitute in a Mexican brothel in return for keeping her granddaughter out of a life of breeding stock for future prostitutes. She had no choice. She had to do it; and do it without showing any reluctance.

She fought to regain her balance and composure. Naked, and with her arms constrained behind her, she allowed herself to be guided into the large gathering room of the villa.

About a dozen Mexican women in various stages of dress filed into the room. The room was about twenty four feet square with church pews, chairs, couches and sofas along the perimeter of the room. One queen sized bed was on a raised platform against a wall on the left side of the entrance. The long wall it was against, was recessed and two symmetrical staircases descended from rooms above and stopped on each side of the bed. A large picnic table with attached bench seating was against the opposite wall on the right of the entrance.

Most of the women were naked, but covered with scanty lingerie, teddies, or other fairly tacky clothing. Ginny stood in front of Ken and several uniformed men as the heavy steel door clanged shut. The heavy steel bolt slid through the latch and slammed down with an air of finality.

A large athletic man with the sides of his head shaved, and a short Mohawk down the middle walked to the center of the room. He had western boots, black ironed levis, and a long sleeved black silk shirt. With a big smile and a wave of his arms, he waved and gestured towards Ginny, and introduced her in Spanish. Since it was clear Ginny didn't understand, he changed to English.

The announcer came over to Ken and whispered something in his ear. Ken and the guards escorted Ginny up the stairs and into one of the dressing rooms. The room was full of clothes. Ken walked down the shelves. He stopped to pick out some six inch high clear plastic shoes. He had Ginny take off her boots and put the others on.

A woman brought over a large wet washcloth to clean her off. Ginny had been drenched in sweat from the long trip in the back of Ken's sleeper cab. She toweled her off, and rubbed her down with body lotion until her tan skin had a soft sheen in the dimly lit room.

Next he found a white lace dress with short sleeves that buttoned down the front. He removed the handcuffs so Ginny could get the dress on.

The sleeves were short, and the front neck was scalloped down to the middle of her breasts to show a modest amount of cleavage. The white lace accentuated the beautifully tanned skin of her arms and breasts, and focused everybody's eyes on the strikingly beautiful features of her face and eyes. Ken gave her a large cotton handkerchief to dry her tears. One of the women who had followed them into the room put a long pearl necklace on her, along with two large hoop silver ear rings.

They escorted her out the door, and guided her to the staircase down to the main gathering room. Another young woman in a red dress, similar to Ginny's, had been led ahead of her to the staircase on the other side. She was holding the hand of a young girl of about three years of age.

Once at the front of the steps, the guards broke the child away from the mother and held her back as they ordered the young mother down the steps.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We have some new guests with us today. They are auditioning for a place to stay and jobs as entertainers here. Please make the Senoras feel welcome here." The guards, staff and skimpily dressed women applauded sarcastically.

So far, Ginny was now clean, dressed, and no longer bound. So far, she was better off than she had been for the last 24 hours. Ginny stood at the bottom of the stairs, opposite the very attractive young teenager, waiting for orders about where to sit.

From another side door, a couple of guards led in a small Shetland pony. The announcer said something to the crowd in Spanish. All eyes turned to the teenager opposite Ginny. At first she didn't understand. One of the men whispered an explanation to her in Spanish. The young girl looked stunned. Her face turned red and her mouth dropped open. She covered her eyes and mouth in sheer terror as she dropped down to her knees; shaking her head from side to side.

One of the guards swung a leather strap at her that looked like the one in a barber shop used to sharpen a razor. It knocked her down. They told her in Spanish that if she didn't cooperate, they could use her daughter instead. The young girl sobbed into her hands, trying to gain some kind of composure.

She got up and walked over to the pony, and sat down on the edge of the platform next to it. At the prompt of more orders in Spanish, she began to slowly unbutton her dress. When the dress was completely undone, she was ordered to stand. The young girl stood, and tried to hold the dress together.

The men in the audience chanted at her in Spanish, and she slowly removed the dress. She stood there in her high heeled Plexiglas shoes with her hands over her. The man with the strap raised it again and said something in Spanish. The young girl put her arms down to her sides to let everybody see her magnificent physique. She was ordered to walk around the room so everybody else could get a close look at her naked body. One man stopped her and reached out to fondle her nipples. Another made her stop; bend over; and spread her legs. He slowly massaged her opening until he could get his middle finger into her.

When she got back to the pony, she was ordered down to her knees between his front and back legs. After the next order in Spanish, she reached up and took a hold of the horse's cock. She was ordered to rub and stretch it. Without much couching, the member grew long and pink, extending itself in short bursts until it was about eighteen inches long.

The young girl was inconsolable as she was given more orders in Spanish. Her head thrashed back and forth to signal her reluctance and terror about her next set of commands. One of the men started up the stairs towards her daughter. The young girl sprinted towards the guard, wailing desperately in Spanish that she had reconsidered.

The young girl got down on her knees underneath the pony and took hold of the cock in both just behind the head. She opened her mouth and tried to get it over the seamen covered crown. It filled her mouth. The pony tried to thrust forward. The young girl turned sideways and gagged; throwing up on the worn wood floor.

Somebody brought out a bucked filled with soap water and a towel. They made the young girl clean up the floor as others led the pony away. The young girls was given her dress, and ordered to sit in one of the vacant chairs along the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.