Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 10: Entertaining her first Client

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Entertaining her first Client - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Things at the office were uneventful for the next week or so. Jenny went in to the office, did some filing, responded to letters from prospective clients who were at the party, and taking care of things at home.

The next day when she came into the office, Sam had a big grin on his face. He had a stack of mail he had opened over the last week. He went into the conference room with Jenny and showed her the different letters.

Letters were coming in from people who had seen the motorcycle presentation. Several editors wanted articles in their magazines about the new Black Adder Prototype. They had different sketches of covers that they were proposing.

They were proposing an idea for her to be seen on the bike, and a number of tattoo ideas. The tattoos would be airbrushed on by Clint, at the tattoo parlor. It would be good publicity for Clint too.

A good part of the motorcycle riders are older riders and the fact that she had such an incredible body at her age, and could actually ride and handle the motorcycle was particularly appealing to many of their readers. Others were offering to make her a part of a series of calendars and posters.

Sam was showing her forms they wanted signed for contracts, fees and consent forms. The fees for her photo work and endorsements was staggering, but were going to be split between her, Sam and the office overhead expenses.

Jenny didn't know whether to be elated over the extra money, or sickened by the publicity and notoriety that went with it. So far, most of her friends, relatives, neighbors, and children had no idea other than she was a secretary at a marketing company. They did not know her name was on the door, or that there were pornographic videos of her entertainment of Sam's clients.

He mentioned that Ben Corbin, a feature writer for one of the magazines was to be in town to discuss the cover and six pages of photos to go with the story about the new motorcycle and her personal marketing of it at several conventions. It was not only a new motorcycle, but it also qualified in some technology conventions because of some of the unusual features in it.

Sam told her that he was busy, and that she would have to take care of Mr. Corbin by herself. He told her to wear her usual outfit, and use his Porsche to take him to dinner at a restaurant that already had reservations for them.

The next night, Jenny was getting ready to leave to pick up Ben at 8:00 for supper. She didn't know whether to be relieved or more anxious that neither her husband nor Sam would be along. She was dressed as Sam had ordered. He had brought out a box of clothes at the office and gone over all of it with her.

She had left the box in the car, and dressed very conservatively when she left the house, so as not to upset her husband. She drove to the office and changed clothes.

Sam had been sending her to the tanning salon. He had made her tan without her bikini top. Instead of using her bikini bottoms, he had given her a very small thong, which barely covered the shaved portion of her labia. This was the only un-tanned part of her body.

She had the same black leather knee-high boots over the dark silk stockings that ended just short of her labia. Her thong was the one with the side clasps. She had pushed the front panel up through the gold chains on her labia. You could see the "shoestring" pattern of the chains on the outside of the thong. She had no bra, and the top was unbuttoned down to the level of the bottom of her breasts. The hem of her dress was midpoint between her knees and crotch, but unbuttoned about half of that distance. It wasn't that she had purposely left the buttons unbuttoned; Sam had cut the buttons off, so that if he wasn't there, she wouldn't be able to wear it any other way. She had a long very light wool cape type of coat that went over the dress and went down to the top of her shoes. She had a very small clutch purse that she held in her hand. Her long black hair had been straightened, and stopped just below her waist. She had a long pearl necklace that had been looped twice around her neck and stopped halfway between the bottom of her breasts and belt.

She left the office and drove to the hotel to pick up Mr. Corbin. He was waiting in the lobby and she found him by using her cell phone. With her long cotton cloak, she still had very attractive features, but Ben had no idea how she was dressed. They greeted each other and she walked him out to the car, and opened the passenger door for him. He had no idea how to strap on a five-point seat belt, and just sat there.

Jenny kneeled down beside him to show him how to fasten his belt. As she did so, the cloak opened up and most of it rested on the ground. That part was lost on him as he noticed how the unbuttoned part of the top and bottom of her dress also opened up revealing her incredibly well tanned legs and breasts, with their nipples poking against the fabric.

Like a mother securing her little baby, Jenny buckled the vertical straps across his shoulders, and across his lab. She closed her eyes as she took the strap on the floor that went between his legs. In order to latch the last buckle, she had to grab the buckle in her left hand. Both hands came together on top of his penis in order to secure the clasp. It didn't go right in, so it took some fumbling with the assembly, and lots of incidental contact with a penis that soon got in the way.

With a red face, Jenny closed his passenger door and went around getting into the driver's seat. Ben's view of her getting strapped in and shifting gears all the way to the restaurant was more erotic than watching strippers doing their pole dancing. The five-point hitch pretty much bared at least one of her breasts at one time or the other on the way to the restaurant. Their almost laying down position in the sports car made the open front dress incapable of hiding much of anything.

They tried to make small talk all the way to the restaurant, but Ben was blinded from any meaningful conversation by watching Jenny drive. She was so embarrassed by her exposure; her conversation didn't make too much sense.

The GPS was set to find the restaurant, Guinevere's so Jenny had no trouble finding it. The two boys assigned to Valet Parking were speechless when Jenny pulled up to the curb. Once she stopped, she unhitched the middle strap between her legs almost before the car came to a stop, but they had already seen enough. She still could not get the shoulder harnesses off and her nipples covered before they had the doors open to help her out. They gave a whole speech describing how the valet service works that they have to give the driver, but were tongue tied so bad, all they could do was hand her the ticket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.