Spanking Day
Chapter 2: The Teacher

Copyright© 2012 by TheDarkKnight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Teacher - It's Friday morning, Spanking Day at Park Lane Academy for Girls. Frank Walker, the headmaster, has made it his policy to administer such punishment in front of the entire student body, adding a little humiliation to the pain. Paddling high school girls is one of his duties, and also one of his pleasures, a perversion that he shares with his kinky wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student   School  

When he got back to the office, Florence was waiting, not with a cup of coffee this time, but a lecture. She looked at Frank like she had never met him. "What was up with that? Jesus, Frank, that girl might call the police and file assault charges against you. That wasn't a spanking, that was abuse."

"How is she?" Frank asked.

"Mad as hell, and in a lot of pain."

"Well, you will have to admit that she was asking for it. How would you like it if it had been your tires she was trying to slash. And then she challenged my authority in front of the whole student body."

"All I'm saying is you lost it today. And that can be dangerous, for the students, and you. I don't want to see you get in trouble."

"Thanks for your concern, Florence. You're right, I should have used better judgment. But I don't think Maria is going to cause any trouble over it."

"Why not?"

"Because when she was caught I went through her backpack and found some ... what do the kids call them now ... recreational drugs? And I'm not talking about a little pot either. If she tries to start trouble for me, I can make things very uncomfortable for her too, and I'm not just talking about her backside. But, if it makes you feel better, in the future any time I feel that extreme measures are called for, I'll take care of those in the privacy of my office."

Florence smiled. "Of course, you would still need a witness."

"Yes, my naughty little assistant, I won't forget about you."


The rest of the day passed uneventfully. When the dismissal bell rang, Frank walked through the halls, enjoying the excited chattering of all the girls all seeming to talk at once. The events of earlier in the day seemed to be forgotten, and as usual the students either ignored him or gave him a quick smile. "The Executioner" was gone, replaced by good old Mr. Walker, Headmaster.

After he made sure that all the after school traffic had dissipated safely, he went back to his office to await his last challenge of the day. Mrs. Gilcrest was tidying up her desk before leaving, but first she asked him, "You want me to stay while you talk to Miss Castle?"

"That won't be necessary Florence. Have a nice evening."

"You too, sir. Say hello to your beautiful wife for me."

"I will."

Frank sat at his desk, basking in the quiet around him. It seemed like there was always something going on in or around his office during the day, and these few serene moments at the end of the day were restful. He closed his eyes and began to relive the punishments he had given earlier. Except for Maria, which he realized more and more had been a mistake, his ministrations had been quite enjoyable. He was looking forward to sharing the moment with Annie later that evening. Just thinking about that started his groin stirring again. He started to unzip his pants and add a little manual stimulation to his recollections when he was interrupted by a knock on his door.

He looked up and saw Miss Castle standing in the doorway. He had almost forgotten about having to deal with the sexting math teacher. It was a close call, if she had shown up a few second later, she might have caught him in just as an embarrassing position as he had her earlier in the week.

"Come in Miss Castle, and have a seat," he told her.

He noticed that her normal ponytail was gone, her long blonde hair now lying unfettered across her shoulders. It gave her a much sexier look, which was complemented by the surprisingly short skirt she was wearing. It was obvious that she had changed clothes before coming to his office. A skirt that short would have gotten a student sent home for the day. She nervously picked her lip and kept glancing at his diplomas on the wall, as if she didn't want to make eye contact. After the insolence he had faced from Maria earlier in the day it was nice to know that having to report to the headmaster's office could still make even a faculty member feel uneasy. He decided to be aggressive in his handling of the young woman.

"What were you thinking?" he began, bypassing the normal conversational politeness. "You are teacher in a high school in the twenty-first century. Did you not know that we monitor the activity on our network?"

For the first time she faced Frank. Her hair, which had fallen around her face, made a nice frame for what Frank realized was a classically beautiful face. Like most teachers, she dressed down while teaching, and minimized her makeup. But now, sometime between the end of school and the time she knocked on his door, she had transformed herself into a very attractive, seductive young woman. It was painfully obvious what she was trying to do, and Frank was willing to let her try and manipulate his feelings. This wouldn't be the first time a teacher had tried to corrupt the handsome headmaster.

"Honestly I didn't think you watched every little message, especially from teachers," she said, her voice a seductive purr not usually associated with math teachers. "Doesn't that eat up a lot of resources?"

"Well," he admitted, "we log everything, but you're right, normally we don't go back and look at everything. But when I saw you using your laptop in your classroom, with a big grin on your face and one hand out of sight, I got curious and had my network guy check it out."

Jennifer blushed at the mention of her hidden hand. When he had caught her, she hadn't really been playing with herself. She wasn't that foolish. She had only been letting her hand rest in her lap, the slight pressure all the external stimulation she could allow herself in front of students, but she knew that from his point of view it must have looked worse, especially considering the erotic nature of the texts she and her boyfriend had been exchanging. "So," she said, "are you going to fire me?"

"I should," Frank replied. He leaned forward in his chair, giving himself a better view of the young teacher. His eyes moved quickly to her crossed legs, the underside of one well-toned thigh revealed almost to the hem of her panties, assuming she was wearing any. Given the rest of her blatant show of sexuality, he couldn't be sure of that. "But you've got me in a tough situation. You're the best math teacher I have, and changing teachers this close to the end of the school year would be very disruptive for the students. Can't just let you go with a slap on the wrist though. Yes, young lady, you have created a bit of a problem for me."

She leaned forward even further, revealing to Frank that the top two buttons on her blouse were undone. She would never win any wet T-shirt contests, but the bite-sized swellings being push up by her bra were still eye catching. She had come ready to battle for her job with all the assets she had. "So you're not going to spank me?" she asked, with a playful twinkle in her eye. "I thought that was your specialty?"

"Only for students," he responded, quickly. It was like she had been reading his mind, which made him feel uneasy. "Treating a teacher like a child would be totally unethical."

"It does seem to be effective though," Jennifer countered. "I saw how those girls looked when then went back to their seats. I'm willing to bet that none of them wants to find themselves bent over your desk again."

Frank stood up and walked around his desk. He stood beside the fetching young teacher and leaned forward, his face now close enough to hers that he could have kissed her cheek. Her perfume, an enticing blend of freshly blooming flowers and the musky smell of an erotically charged woman, drew him even closer. He whispered into her ear. "Perhaps you are right. For some people, even adults, corporal punishment might be an effective punishment. So ... let me give you a choice. I can dock you three days pay, or give you the spanking you so much deserve, and that you almost seem to be asking for."

Jennifer looked up, her dimpled smile all the answer he needed. "My rent's due," she told him, her voice a husky growl, "I can't afford to lose any pay."

"Stand up, young lady," Frank barked. He took her hand and led her to the couch on the other side of the room. He sat down and pulled the surprised young woman down across his lap. He pushed her skirt up to her waist. As he had suspected she was bare beneath it.

"Over your knees," Jennifer said, looking back at him with a grin. "What ... am I six?"

"In the privacy of this office, I prefer a more personal approach," Frank replied. "Now lie still, and take your medicine." Her bare butt was the most inviting he had seen that day. "Are you a runner?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.