Missy & Smitty - Cover

Missy & Smitty

 

Chapter 1

Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A brother and sister realize their feelings and he finds a way to do something about it!

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I have just had one of those days, a superbly fucked-up day.

My name is Steven Messerschmitt; my friends call me Steve, and my closest friends call me Smitty.

I have two best friends, Marvin Cadwallaby, and my sister Melissa Messerschmitt. Marvin lets me call him Wally, and my sister goes by the nickname, Missy. When you have a dumb ass last names as we all do, you have to make lemonade from the lemons.

Earlier today, 'IT' happened. I was in my room watching some very good porn (Think Asa Akira) on my IPad with my left hand firmly around my eight-inch hard on. Missy came through my door without knocking even a little. I had my IPad in landscape mode, hoping it would hide my left hand and what it was doing. I never stopped, because at that exact moment she barreled into my room, I was getting off very good.

She stopped, without yet saying why she'd walked in, and walked over and just stood there, watching my spunk spurt out of my dick!

Without saying a word, she slowly walked backwards out of my room, saying, "Sorry," just as she pulled the door closed behind her.


Missy and I are the only two kids of Metcalf and Miranda Messerschmitt. I'm twenty-one, a part-time student at a nearby college, and I work a little for my father at one of his twenty-two dry-cleaning locations he owns. Mom works out of the house as a Herbalife rep. Missy is preparing to enter the same college that I attend.

I look basically like my dad, except that I'm taller at 6ft tall exactly. I have dark-brown hair I keep longer then Mom and Dad like, but my part-time girlfriend Cassie Armstrong likes it, and that's good enough for me. I have brown eyes, like my dad, and due to having been a wide receiver on my high school football team I am still in pretty good shape. We have a gym in our basement, which I spend some time at, four or five times a week.

Cassie was a cheerleader - we lost our cherries to each other just before our senior homecoming game. I call her a part-time girlfriend because she's become a model. Yeah - she's a knockout, and she's often out of town for four or five days at a time.

Missy, like Mom, is a redhead with cute hazel colored eyes. She's 5ft 6, the same exactly as Mom, 19, and also like our mother, she's got a pretty nice figure. If I were to guess, she's probably 34C or D, 24-34. Cassie is 36D-25-35, and Missy's just smaller in the bosom.


After getting up, washing my hands, and cleaning off my IPad, I thought I should talk with my sister.

Unlike her, I knocked and waited for an answer. I heard her say, "Come on in Smitty, it's unlocked."

I walked in, and she said, "Close it behind you, please?" and I did.

She was working at her desk on some paperwork. I sat on her bed and watched her for a while, noticing that her neck was pretty. I've always had a thing about girls' necks; I don't know where it came from. I like actresses who have well-defined necks, like Anne Hathaway, and Audrey Hepburn, along with Rene Russo.

I got up and walked over to her, asking, "What are you working on, Sis?"

"My entrance paperwork for college, it's all the stuff you did, now I get to do it all," she replied.

"Oh, yeah, that stuff is enough to give you a hand cramp, with all there is to it," I said.

"You certainly don't want to get a hand cramp, would you?" she said turning around and looking straight at me.

Embarrassed, I went back to the bed and sat down.

She turned back around and went to work at it, saying, "I'm sorry - that was inappropriate. I forgot why I even went in your room in the first place – I think it was to ask you something - but it left my brain. If it comes back to me, I will knock next time. Sorry?"

I had come in to give her a piece of my mind about it, but she seemed so sincere, I now felt guilty – so I got up and walked to her. After putting my hands on her shoulders, I said, "I'm sorry too, Missy – when Cassie's gone, I get a little ... uptight, and that's how I release myself. I will be sure to lock the door in the future." I leaned over and gave her a kiss behind the ear and left.


My phone rang; it was Wally, wanting to know if he could come over. I told him yes. He arrived, and we sat down and watched a weightlifting tournament. We would watch just about any kind of sport and enjoy it; we really liked sports that are part of the Olympics. We've watched swimming and diving, cycling, boxing, volleyball, figure skating, whatever we could find to watch. We have been buds since junior high school, we were on the football team together, and he was a tight end.

We'd both lusted after Cassie, but I got her, and he didn't. He was cool about it, too – no hard feelings at all. That's a friend.

After the weightlifting was over, Wally got a call and had to leave. I sat back down, flipping channels, trying to find anything at all to watch. Missy came downstairs and sat next to me, watching me look at something for about two seconds then switching, and doing it over and over.

She cleared her throat, which I knew meant she had something to say, so I turned off the TV, and turned towards her to listen.

"So, whenever Cassie is gone, you hide away in your room and do that?" she asked.

I was quite surprised she wanted to talk about it, so I jumped in, trying to be casual.

"Well, sis – Cassie is getting lots of work modeling, and I suspect that I'll be getting the phone call any day now, that she's leaving me and moving away. I don't blame her? She's a knockout, almost as pretty as you and she's bound and determined to become a New York runway model!" I said.

"Wait a minute – what was that, you called me pretty ... you've never said anything like that to me before, why now?"

"Missy, it's a guy thing – our girlfriends are hot, our sisters are pretty – if you weren't my sister, I'd be calling you hot ... because you are very beautiful," I said.

"Are you telling me this because you think I'm pretty, or because Cassie hasn't been around here for a week?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes to both, probably – one of the reasons I went to a local college, besides grades, was that I'm bound and determined to keep the scum balls of the earth away from you until you find 'the one!'" I answered.

"Really?" she said.

"Now you're just trolling for more compliments, aren't you?" I said, catching her in a smile.

"Well, if I'm beautiful, then you're a stud, since you started working out, and became a football player in high school. All of my girlfriends ask me all the time about you, even now!" she said, adding a bit of a giggle to her smile.

"Now, you're making that up, sis – I don't believe it for a minute."

Just then my phone rang.

Caller ID said it was Cassie. "I need to take this call upstairs, OK?"

"Come and see me when you're done!" she remarked.

I was walking up the stairs as I pushed Answer.

"Hello, this is Steven?"

"Hi, this is Cassie," she said with her usual perkiness.

"Where are you calling from?" I asked.

"You'll never believe what happened this morning?" she said.

"You were sitting in a diner on a stool when a guy walked in and said, 'I can make you a star!'" I reasoned.

"That's not far off, Smitty – but it was an IHOP; I was sitting at a table with my manager and my publicist, and who would you think walked up to us?" she said.

"I don't know – someone from William Morris?" I guessed.

"No, silly – they only hire actors and actresses!" she said like I should know. "It was a gentleman from the Supreme Model Management Company. I was hired to model in their Commercial Division."

"So, you're doing commercials?" I asked.

"Maybe, I could do anything from modeling bikinis, to be on the cover of a car magazine, or whatever. Aren't you proud of me?" she said.

Fighting back the real feelings I had, I bucked up and said, "I'm so very proud of my girl. I suppose this means I won't see you for a while, if ever?"

"I'm sorry, Smitty – maybe you could come to New York sometime?" she said.

My heart was in my throat - I was getting close to losing it, but I said, "Call me when you can, I understand!" and I hung up.

I immediately started to cry, knowing I was probably never going to see her again. Except maybe on Car and Driver magazine, or that stupid commercial with the alligator.

"SHIT!"

I heard my sister coming up the stairs, finding me in front of my bedroom, on the floor against my bedroom door, crying like a baby.


This brings me back to where the story began.

She plopped down next to me and said, "That was the call?"

I barely squeaked out a 'Yes.'

"You've had other girlfriends before Cassie, go out and snag one of them, bring her back to your cave, and give her some of that ... uh..."

"What you saw earlier?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, some of that – any girl would want some of that," she said.

She picked up my hand and said, "I'm sorry for you Smitty, hey – let me take you out for dinner?" she said, with a burst of energy.

"I won't be much of a conversationalist. I just want to go into my room and waste away ... and maybe get real drunk."

"Nope - you're taking your little sister out to dinner. Shower, shave and get dressed – you have fifteen minutes?" she said.

"But..." I started to say.

Putting her finger to my lips and saying, "Shush," she got up and went to her room. From behind her door, I heard her say, "No jeans – slacks and a nice shirt."

I responded, "Yes dear," which made her laugh as I went through my door.

I took a nice long hot shower, shaved, and put on my only nice pair of slacks I had, and a dress shirt, along with socks and shoes.

As I closed my bedroom door behind me, I heard the front door open and heard Mom say, "My goodness dear, why are you so dressed up?"

"Steven, got a 'Dear John' phone call from Cassie, and I'm taking him out to dinner," my sister said.

I started down the stairs, and they both looked up at me, with Mom giving me a great big grin, and Missy gave me a wolf whistle. I went to Missy and put my arms around her saying, "Yeah -- she talked me down; I was on the roof ready to throw myself off, but my pretty sister came to my rescue."

Missy grabbed my hands and said, "He's been protecting me from bad boys, so the least I could do is take him out and treat him to dinner. Can we take your car, Mom?"

"Sure, have fun you guys – and Steven, remember your sister is too young to drink, so both of you be careful," Mom said.

Mom handed me the keys. I walked my sister to the car, opening the door for her before getting into it myself.

Missy scooted over next to me as I started the car.

"Did you have any particular place in mind for dinner, my beautiful sister?" I said, trying to get more into the moment.

"How about Sandrine's Basque Restaurant?" she said.

"That's a 30-minute drive, Sis!"

"We're not likely to run into anybody we know if we go there. Otherwise you'd have to explain why you're out on a date with your sister," she grinned.

"Oh, this is a date?" I asked.

"If you want it to be; it is?" Missy answered sounding lovely.

"OK, Sandrini's it is, they are expensive, though," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but you're worth it!" she said, putting her head on my shoulder and her hand on my knee.


We got there and it wasn't as busy as we had expected on a weeknight, so we got a table right away, off in the corner. I had my arm around her waist as we walked to our table. We were given menus and gave a drink order.

OK, Missy is dressed in a midnight blue dress, with a deep scoop in front, showing off her figure. The dress was at least ten inches above her knee, showing off her impressive gams as well. She was wearing three or four-inch heels, with her hair down in a style similar to the way that Jennifer Aniston currently wears hers.

After we had got our drinks, our server took our order and left.

I turned to Missy and asked, "May I kiss you, please?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that all day?"

"Really?"

"Since you said that you thought I was pretty, I've been hoping for this moment, actually for a couple of years – I've been waiting for this moment," she said.

"A couple of years?" I said amazed.

"Yes, Steven – I've loved you most of my life, but tonight could be something really special between the two of us if you'd like," she said.

It had been forever since the last time she called me by my birth name, which told me she was sincere.

"Well, to tell the truth, Melissa, I thought that you couldn't possibly feel for me the way that I felt for you. That's why I went after Cassie in the first place, and the fact that Wally wanted her also made her interesting."

"Do you find me interesting, Steven?"

I took her nearest hand, picked it up and kissed it. I turned towards her as she turned towards me. We kissed again. This time, there was passion in both of our lips and probably in our hearts as well.

Sometime during the kiss our server arrived, which separated us, as we smiled at the young man.

We had a wonderfully slow dinner, feeding each other with the occasional kiss in between bites. I'd decided to have only a single alcoholic beverage, so I would have a clear head for whatever else happens.

After paying, we walked out arm in arm, and I said the words I thought I would never say to my little sister, "I'm in love with you!"

We had a full-on body contact kiss that warmed me all over, and when we finally separated, Melissa said, "I love you too, Steven!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.