Becoming a Vampire Vixen - Cover

Becoming a Vampire Vixen

Copyright© 2012 by Whiff

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman first loses her inhibitions, and then becomes the mate of a vampire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

I stood in front of the full length mirror, smiling at the tall, blonde woman smiling back at me. Her hair curled slightly around her head, just shoulder high. I had always thought that long hair made me seem to be trying to look like a teenager. My face was heavily made up, eyebrows thin, shadow out nearly to my temples. Heavy black lipstick, combined with my pretty feature s made me look like a strumpet. A sexy, desirable strumpet.

My tall body, with big tits and a full ass, reflecting my swedish heritage, increased the sultry, sensual look, just what I wanted. This night was the end point of a year long voyage toward liberation, a night when I would show the world my erotic nature, and I hoped start me on a whole new life. My tiny costume, a thong and string bra, dangled from my finger. I stared at my bare pussy, the labia so full and thick that even with my legs together, they pouched out sensually. My mind drifted back to the late summer day I had first shaved down there.

My husband had finally gotten the long promised swimming pool put in, and the cement patio area was finally usable. Though we had been swimming for a week, it was the first afternoon we could really laze around in the sun. The evening before, as my daughter and I had modeled our new bikinis for my husband and son, my son had asked me to model for some pictures of the new backyard, his chance to use his new camera. Looking back, that was the first time I noticed my husband paying more attention to my daughter than to me, in spite of the hours I spent working out.

The next afternoon, after bugging me all through lunch that he was going to "set up" outside, I was up stairs checking out the new suit. As I stretched and twisted, I realized it was so small my pubic hair showed in several different poses. I certainly didn't want to disappoint my handsome son, so I got in the tub and stroked away the hair, which was fairly dark. I ended up even getting it all off my ass, since that was very exposed. It was kind of sexy grooming myself, and I felt my juices start to flow.

Checking my new suit, I found I had achieved my goal, I was secretly excited to show off my body to my son, who had begun ogling me lately. He was a football star and always had girls around him, but he seemed to stare at me when I was near him. I wished I could get my husband to pay that much attention, I felt he had been rather inattentive the last few years.

"Mom, c'mon. I've been ready for a while" my son yelled up to me.

"I'll be right down, Bobby." I answered. I had a feeling of anticipation as I touched up my makeup, making sure my eyelashes were nice and long. I thought I looked sexy when I made my eyes larger. I sprayed on my good perfume, and felt a little zing in my pussy. I slipped into a pair of high heeled straw clogs I had gotten for the occasion, and walked downstairs and out into the sun.

Bobby was standing at a spot near the pool's deep end, with the camera on a tripod, pointed toward the house. He had a chair and raft on the edge of the water, and was bent over fussing with the lens. I couldn't help but admire his muscular ass and legs, thinking what a stud my son was. When he turned around, my eyes were drawn to his groin, where his cock was clearly outlined under his speedo style suit. I felt another little zing as I realized it was big ... really big.

As I walked toward him, my mind was a bit rattled. I could feel my body tensing, and a sense of anticipation. I found myself letting my hips swing rather wantonly, a small voice somewhere whispering "What are you doing, Elizabeth?". I could feel the thong of my bikini rubbing my newly bared cunt, and knew I was juicing. Juicing? for my son? Then suddenly I realized I was smiling at him, and as his cock began to rise, pressing on his suit, I let my eyes drift down to it, and widened my smile. I could feel my big boobs, the nipples stiff, bouncing sexily as I arrived at the chair.

"Where do you want me, son?" I said, and it came out in a sultry invitation.

"Jeez, Mom, you look great. I've been wanting to take your picture for a long time, and this is perfect. You look great, those terrific tits." I was slightly shocked as he said that, and realized he was watching me to see if I got mad.

Instead, I just smiled, and sat down in the chair. I made a production of crossing my legs and letting the bra tighten against my hard nipples. He snapped a picture, and when I looked at it later, I realized how seductive I appeared. He got behind the camera and squinted through the lens, then rose up as he clicked the shutter. Then he took a couple of steps and reached down to adjust the bra, revealing more of my breasts. My tits. As he stepped back to take another picture, I realized I could smell my juicing pussy, and that he probably could too.

My mind and body were suddenly in turmoil, an out of control feeling, a sudden sense of the sensual situation I was involved in, and the realization that I wasn't thinking of this man taking photos as a son, but rather as a potential lover. A big cock. A man to make me orgasm, out here in the sun, no one around, with a light sheen of perspiration making my skin glisten, and showing myself to him, and the camera.

The camera. This was the first time I realized what a thrill I got from displaying myself, from being admired, having my taut, well muscled body attract others. Wild thoughts were careening around my brain, thank goodness for my nice big boobs, my flat tummy, my heart shaped ass, my long legs, my pussy. The feelings were new to me, but rather than fear, they stimulated me, caused me pleasure.

I had been a virgin when Don and I married, and our sex life had been great in the beginning, but after a few years, in spite of my efforts to look good for him, he had cooled off. As I sat there posing for my son, I realized that lately I had gone from confusion and frustration to anger. And now here I was enjoying the attention and admiration I longed for. With the strong feelings buzzing through me, I felt the anger surface, but a powerful sexual need as well, joining the other unfamiliar but exciting feelings that seemed to have taken over my body. I knew I was out of control, liable to do something wrong, but the excitement and need were overpowering.

His voice broke through to me:"Mom, that's enough sitting down. Stand up and put your arms over your head, okay". I followed his command, tossing the lawn chair out of the way, and stood with one leg straight, and the other bent in a models pose, my arms raised. Bobby edged over and adjusted my bra, pulling out a wrinkle I supposed, and when his fingers brushed the skin of my left breast, I felt myself flush all over. Vaguely, I realized I would probably do anything he asked now, in the grip of this powerful passion. My son. Oh God, my lover. My seducer.

I stretched myself, wanting to look good for him. Knowing he wanted that. He began to whisper directions to me. "Turn a little this way Mom. Look at the camera. Smile, be sexy. You don't have to try too hard, you're the hottest girl I know, okay push your gorgeous tits out, they're so hot, that's it. That's it. Hold it a sec."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.