Training Susan - Cover

Training Susan

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

It was more than a month ago that Susan and her Husband Albert met Daryl for the first time. When Susan was questioned about the meeting she told her husband that the little display she put on for Daryl in a store in Springfield was fun, but she thought that the three where going to a motel, so when Daryl Emailed her a few days ago and told her that he wanted to meet with them again this time in a motel. She told him that she would tell her husband if he agreed they would be there.

The following Saturday morning the couple left Pittsfield heading to West Springfield. Susan dressed in a skirt, a button down blouse, bra and panties. To finish off the outfit a pair of shoes to match her outfit that she knew her husband liked. Over the outfit she put her long coat, as it was cold out. She was a little excited at the prospect of showing off for two men and nervous that Daryl would not like her.

The reason for her insecurities is that Susan is a woman in her early fifties, a grandmother, with large breasts that sag a little, a little belly that she doesn't like and a little over weight, but not over the national average. This makes her insecure, but it does not bother her husband or Daryl. Both men think she is sexier than the skinny young girls, so both men are going to make sure she has a good time from now on.

They arrived at the prescribed motel at the time indicated and met Daryl outside it. The three adjourned to the room that Daryl had rented laughing. He told Susan to sit on the bed explained to her that she looked very nice today, after he helped her remove her coat. Both men took off their coats and placed them on the little table in the room. Susan's husband Albert had a digital camera to take pictures of the proceedings starting with the removal of Susan's coat. They brought each other up to date on things that were happening in each of their lives for the first half hour of their meeting. Albert snapped a few pictures of Susan some she was laughing others with serious expressions or having a frown on her face, all were good pictures of her.

There was a silence that came over the room as each realized that it was time to start with what they really came here for. Albert said to Susan. "Do you think we should begin?"

Susan looked at him with a nervous smile that was turning into a blush and said softly. "I guess so, if you would like to begin?

Albert took a picture of her as Daryl took her hand to help her off the bed. He made her stand in the middle of the room then sat on the bed looking at her saying. "Susan you're a pretty woman, but I think that you should get more comfortable. Why don't you remove you bra and panties at this time?" Making her blush even more she became more agitated, as she knew it was time for her to make a decision. Should she comply with Daryl's request or tell her husband it was time to leave?

In an attempt to have more time to make her decision she asked. "Can I go into the bathroom and remove the garments."

The answer came back a resounding "NO" from both the men. Daryl continued to say "We are here to bring out the beautiful woman in you. You just have to do as we ask. You have a free will if you say no the testing is over. You have to want to do as asked."

Sheepishly she bent down and lifted her skirt to hook her thumbs in each side of her panties pulled them down her legs got them below her knees and let them fall to the floor. Daryl bent down to pick them up, noticing that the crotch of the panties was very wet. Susan put her hand on his shoulder to balance herself as she stepped out of her panties. She kept her modesty removing her panties, but the removal of the bra was going to be more difficult. Susan on the last trip down to Springfield flashed Daryl, so he saw her breasts anyway. She just unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra putting the blouse over her shoulders buttoning only one button in the center of her blouse. Al obtained the photographic record of the forgoing activities for future use.

Daryl presently took her bra and complemented her that she looked better in her outfit presently, as he put out his hand to take her bra from her. He had her stand in the middle of the room as he walked around her complementing her on her great legs, narrow waist and small buttocks. Susan is gaining confidence that she is an appealing woman blushing and feeling good about herself. Albert is recording all this on his digital camera.

Taking Susan's hand Daryl lead her back to the bed and had her sit on the edge of it again. He had her lean back on her hands; this made the blouse part showing most of her breasts. "I am going to position you for more pictures." Said Daryl has he adjusted her skirt so it was above her knees and had her spread her legs a little.

Susan was very self-conscious that she was showing a man that she does not even know his last name all of her being. She was fighting with her values, unconsciously she opens her legs exposing herself more to Daryl's gaze, but she does not feel it is right because of her puritanical upbringing. What is going through her mind at this moment is. "What will her parents think if they saw her like this? What will people think of her? Will people talk about her behind her back if they knew what she was doing at this moment?"

Getting a chair, bringing it very close to the bed and sitting down positioning himself with his knees between Susan's legs Daryl started to talk to her. "How would you like me to bring the beautiful woman out that is inside of you?" He said.

Blushing a little she said. "I would really like that."

"Then you will have to ask your husband if it is ok for me to help you bring out the sexy woman in you." Said Daryl as he stroked her legs starting at her knees, alternating and working up the inside of her thighs until he noticed her starting to stiffen up with tension and putting her hand on his to stop him from going any further. She was willing, but she did not know what Al thought about another man touching her very personally. Al was taking more photos of this and enjoying this experience.

Susan looking at Albert with pleading eyes asks. "Will you mind if Daryl helps me bring the sexy woman in me out?

Albert looking through the viewfinder of his camera says. "That would be great if Daryl doesn't mind." As he snaps a few pictures of his wife leaning back on the bed exposing more of herself to the two men Albert was very excited watching another man slowly bring his fingers in contact with his wife's exposed sex.

"As we are all in agreement lets start with describing what I would expect from you. Susan with your husband's assistance you will have to do as I ask to prepare for our meetings and complying with each of my requests. I will show both of you the proper dress for Susan for all the meetings from now on. If you follow the instructions Susan you will feel very sexy and wonder why you did not follow your instincts yourself many years ago. Running his hands up her legs higher on her thighs just touching her moist vaginal lips with the back of his hand, she was becoming accustom to his touch and opening herself up to him while he continued to talk to her in a soothing voice saying. "I can see you're relaxing presently. Do you like what I am doing to you to this point? Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, that feels very nice. Please continue." Susan says in a very dreamy voice.

"She is more relaxed that I have seen her in a long time," Al thought as he continued to take photos of the proceedings very glad that Daryl and he made contact through the Internet.

Continuing to explain what he expected from Susan he says. "I am taking my time with you I expect you to follow my instructions to the letter with Al's help I will explain to both of you what I expect of Susan for each meeting. If you do not feel that you want to continue just tell me and we will stop meeting. If you do not comply with each instruction then I will say good by to you Susan, as I do not have time to work with someone that is not ready to be a sexy woman. Is this understood Susan? Do you have any questions so far? Daryl said as he continued to rub her legs pushing the back of his hand deeper into her now very wet vaginal opening.

She was moaning with pleasure presently. Her skirt is almost to her waist and her legs are opened wide for Daryl to have better access to her thighs. It took a few seconds for her to register in her mind that he needed an answer from her. She said. "Yes, I understand that you are going to help me. The only question I have is I only have one chance if I don't feel comfortable enough to do something you ask than our meetings will be over?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.