Problem Child - Cover

Problem Child

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 2

It was a month since Sara let Freddie see her naked, she does not bother to dress anymore in the house. When she is cleaning up, she usually puts on a tee shirt no bra and sometimes, no shorts, just panties. She doesn't lock the door, when she showers in the morning and Freddie comes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair. Sometimes she is just getting out of the tub and drying herself, while talking to her son. She feels more at ease presently, with her body around Freddie. He has not asked to examine her again. Sara feels she did the right thing in letting Freddie see her, currently he is not curious anymore about a woman's body. She sighed a contented sigh, everything worked out.

Sara was dusting the furniture in the living room, when the phone rang. She answered it, the person on the other end introduced himself as Dr. Madison, the school physician. Sara's first thought, was that Freddie got hurt at school today.

The first thing she asked the doctor, " is my son all right?"

"Yes," he said "I am calling about the paper you signed saying you want to be a medical model for the school videos."

Sara felt her body get warm and her face get red. She couldn't speak for a few seconds. Sara thought that if she said that it was a mistake her son would tell his father what he saw.

She said very softly," yes I did."

"Please speak up Sara," said the doctor.

She cleared her throat and said again louder this time. "Yes I did."

"Good!" said the doctor. "Could you come by this afternoon so we can see you Sara?"

Sara said "OK"

The doctor told her to be at the School headquarters at 1 PM. She hung up the phone in a daze, looking at the clock it was nearly 10:30 she better get ready for her meeting. Undressing she jumped into the shower and washed up, then put on a skirt, blouse, bra, panties and pantyhose with shoes that have short heels.

Sara's mind was racing, as she was driving to the School headquarters. "Maybe they will not need me, or they will use me as a backup model as someone else was there before her." She thought.

Finding a parking place, Sara went into the building and asked at the front desk for Doctor Madison's office. The woman at the desk directed her to the second floor room 269. Sara found the stairs and went up one flight, found the room and went in. At the desk was a lady with a nametag of Lena.

"Hi" The lady said. "Can I help you."

"I am here to see doctor Madison." Said Sara

"Have a seat I will go get him." Said Lena.

Taking a seat Sara picked up a book and was flipping through it without even looking. She was wondering what the next hours had in store for her. What ever it was she felt she wasn't going to like it. Within a minute Lena came out and showed Sara to the doctors office. He was tall with gray hair about 48 years old with glasses. Sit down Sara how are you. Nervous she said. Well we thank you for taking an interest in the children's sex education. She smiled a nervous smile, but didn't say anything. Today we need to get some history on you and then we will do a test to see if we can use you. The doctor pulled out the questionnaire and gave it to Sara told her to fill it out and he will be back.

It took her an hour to fill out the questionnaire she is totally embarrassed at this time. Just as she was finishing up in walked the doctor with 2 men and a women in white lab coats the next part of the test will be done by these three people. Matt, Sam, and Erica Please follow them.

They led her down a hall to the last room, opening the door it was like a sound stage, with a lot of electrical equipment. She looked around and her eyes stopped on an exam table with stirrups and a camera man focusing a video camera on it. Sara was paralyzed for a moment. She just stopped. Matt was talking to her, Sara please come over here. There was a makeup table set to the side and Erica said that she will help Sara with her makeup. What are we doing today Sara asked. Erica said test shots. Erica told Sara to take off her skirt and top, but leave on her panties and bra, then Erica started to do the make-up on Sara. It took her about 45 minutes to make up Sara, when she was done Sara did not even recognize herself. We will call you Tracy when you are in your make-up OK yes that will be fine said Sara. She was more concerned about the coming video than her name presently.

Erica told Tracy(Sara) to follow her they went to the studio area Sam had the still camera set up. He took some full length shots of Tracy with a digital camera, they put it on the screen to see how they looked. Tracy could not believe it no one will know who she was. Matt said she looked good in the pictures they took so far. Sam told Tracy to sit on the exam table and Sara just looked at him, then she remembered that is her stage name was Tracy. She got on the table Matt and Sam conferred for a few minutes, Tracy was listening to them, she didn't like what they where saying. They turned to her and told her to remove her panties so they could get a shot to see if her pubic hair matched the wig she had on. Tracy protested saying that she didn't know she would have to do that today she wasn't prepared. Matt said no problem you don't want to do this we will stop now and have the next lady come in. Tracy knew she had to do this or Freddie will tell her husband on her.

She got off the examine table, put her thumbs in her panties and started to remove them she couldn't believe she was doing this it is like a nightmare she was hoping to wake up from. She got back on the table and they had her put her feet in the stirrups, Erica helped her and The men took some pictures of her. She was still in the stirrups when they put the pictures on screen. The doctor came in presently and looked at the pictures. He said Erica you did a good job on the wig, Tracy needs to be shaved she has to much hair covering her vaginal opening. Tracy said to them bad enough I am going to be in this position for all to see but your taking the last bit of privacy away from me.

The doctor told Tracy that it has to be done so everyone can see clearly your vagina and your internal organs. She understood why presently, Erica told her she could shave her and off she went to the Dressing area and returned with raiser and shaving cream. Sara could not believe what was about to happen to her, but her MTA alter ego laid back down on the exam table and spread her legs for this female she just met could touch her most intimate being to shave her. Erica sprayed shaving cream on her hand. She rubbed the cream on Tracy's pubic mound. Putting more cream on her hand she carefully put the cream on each side of her vaginal opening. Letting the shaving cream set on Tracy while Erica got the shaver. She ran it over Tracy's pubic mound removing the pubic hair without even any pull from the raiser. Tracy liked the way Erica held the lips of her vagina while she shaved her vaginal area. Tracy could feel her vagina getting wet with the gentle ministration of Erica on her highly sensitive newly shaved pubic area. Erica had Tracy get on her hands and knees and spread her legs so she could shave her rectal area. Tracy shamelessly exposed herself to Erica's gaze and her ministrations.

In no time at all Tracy was ready for more test shots, although she was very wet with all the attention to her vagina was getting. The photographer directed Tracy to stand for a frontal shot completely nude. He took a Polaroid.

"Please get on the exam table and put your feet in the stirrups Tracy." Directed the photographer as he snapped another picture.

The pictures came out great, Tracy was impressed with the looks of her full frontal nude picture and the look of her vagina minus her pubic hair. She could not believe that she was getting wetter by the minute. They said that they were done for today, and they will call after they go over the photos to get a schedule to start shooting the series.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.