The Gods
Prologue

Copyright© 2012 by LordAnubis6238

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Zeus makes a vassal of a Sanitation worker from Harlem, New York, changing his life and hopefully with Hera's help changing Zeus once and for all!!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Date: About 100 years after the Trojan War

Location: Bed Chamber, Mount Olympus

"What am I going to do with you My lascivious, husband of mine? I am sick and tired of your sadistical ways. Do You enjoy causing me the pain that you do? Quondam a time you loved and worshipped My body. Quondom a time that I was enough woman for you. Quondom a time you would lay with me and be sated. Am I not zaftig enough for you anymore, or have you just grown tired of me. Has our relationship reached its zenith? Are we going to have to go our seperate ways? You have ruined the sacrement of our marriage, NO you have decimated it! I have my qualms, but we need to come to an arrangement, where we are both happy and you no longer defile our sacred vows!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.