The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Supper came and went and then it was cuddle time in the parlor. I sat in the middle with Mom on my right and Bea on my left, which left Brie on the end, which did not set too well with her. So she decided to sit in my lap. We cuddled together and watched some TV until it was time for baths and bed. Once the girls were sent upstairs to bed Mom and I cuddled on the couch and ended up dozing off, before long. I awoke with my mother staring at me.

"Mom, what's that look for?"

"I was just watching you sleep. You seemed so calm and peaceful. It seemed a shame to wake you. I just can't get over how grown up and mature you are. I don't mean sexually, but there is that part of you that makes me horny all the time too. No, I mean the fact that you seem to be much older than you are. The way you walk, the way you talk, the things that you know and can do. It's like suddenly there is a twenty-year old man inside the body of a fifteen year old boy. Since you found that ring you are a different person, older, wiser and more confident. I'm not saying it's a bad thing; but it's just so different from the baby boy I knew, just weeks ago. Now you have turned into a young man, one that I am so very proud of. I know this sounds silly, but would you come upstairs with me and let me make love to you for a change. There will be much in it for me too, so don't worry, but let me do all the work this time, OK?"

"Yes, Mother, I will be anything you want me to be. I only want to be yours, body and soul. You can do with me what you want anytime; just as you are mine, anytime I want, too. It is more of a mutual thing than who does what to whom. I love you with all my heart."

I could see my mother trying desperately to hide her tears of joy.

I said, "Helen, let it out, cry all you want as I know they are tears of joy. Come, let us retire to the bedroom and see if I can kiss those tears away and extinguish the burning fire in our loins for now."

Through tears of laughter and joy, she said, "See what I mean, no teenager talks like that. Those are the words of a mature, self confident man, not a fifteen year old kid. Now get upstairs before I have to get stern with you and maybe paddle your rear end. Say that might not be a bad idea, now git!"

I got up from the couch turned around and stuck out my tongue and wiggled it up and down and then ran for the door and up the stairs. I made it to the master bedroom before Mom and was in the process of stripping off when she entered the room and locked the door.

"Freeze Mister!"

I stopped as I was pulling my shirt over my head. I didn't move a muscle, although I strained to hear if she was coming over to me. I had pulled my shirt mostly over my head so I was totally blind at the moment, so hearing was my only answer, but the shirt muffled sound. I could tell my mother was in the room by her breathing, but not exactly where she was. I figured she was fairly close because I could hear her breathing.

Suddenly I was turned around, caught in her arms. She started licking places on my chest, staying away from my nipples. She then blew softly over my saliva wet skin, raising goose bumps where ever her tongue had left a trail of moisture. I shivered and shook as the intensity built. I finally knew how my mother felt when I did this to her body.

God, what a turn-on! My prick shot to attention, immediately. It had softened as I had run up the stairs into the bedroom, and now it was a steel spike trying to bust through my boxers and shorts. There was not room for my penis to be comfortable so it was bent at an odd angle and was getting painful, I tried to speak.

"Mom my dick is..."

"I said 'FREEZE'! That means your mouth, too. I know it's not comfortable for you right now, but that is your punishment for sassing me with your tongue. I'll get there eventually, now hush."

I suffered in silence as my lover tortured me with kisses and moving her tongue all over my chest, except where I wanted her tongue to be. Then my shorts were unsnapped and the zipper was slowly pulled down. The slowness was agonizing and yet sensual in a perverse sort of way. Once unzipped all the way my stiff cock was allowed some room to try to straighten to an upright position and bulged in my boxers. Helen ran her fingernails backwards down my chest, dragging them like that, and left goose bumps in their wake. She then dragged them the other way around down my hips and over the bulge in my boxers causing many tremors and explosions to go off inside my head.

She then knelt down and kissed and licked all over my erection wetting the material and driving me crazy. As soon as she pulled the waistband of my boxers down my body my balls tightened up and as I was ready to come all over her and I felt a painful pinch right between my balls and the start of my shaft. Suddenly I no longer needed to come at that moment, however it didn't last.

The reason for that, is that my mother suddenly engulfed my rod and sank to the bottom of my shaft, allowing her throat to tickle the head of my prick. Then she started humming a tune, known only to her, and that is when I could hold out no longer. I flooded her tonsils with my pent up baby batter. My ejaculation was so powerful it seemed to go on forever as a single stream, rather than the pulses and squirts as usual. About halfway through my explosive cum, a finger was poked into my ass and my prostrate was massaged adding to the intensity of my orgasm. I soon blacked out. When I awoke, I was on the bed and my lover was kissing my eyes awake.

I couldn't find my voice, but I croaked out, "I ... er ... how ... emmmm."

I gave up on talking and just enjoyed the feeling of such euphoria.

"You just relax. There is more in store for you, young man. I plan on draining your balls, tonight. You will not be able to get hard tomorrow until I get home from work, if I have my way about it. You have drained me for two days now. Tonight, it is my turn to show the love I have for you."

Monday, June 6th, 2011

I won't bore you with the details of that night, mainly because it is all a blur to me, even now. But by about one AM, I was exhausted and bone dry in the semen department. I don't think I could have gotten hard if my life depended upon it. Needless to say, I slept so soundly that I didn't even hear Mom's alarm in the morning. I was forced out of bed, and ensconced into my bathtub. I sat in warm water until it cooled considerably before I could drag myself out, to get dressed and go downstairs. By the time I had, I saw that it was almost ten AM.

Britney found me sitting at the breakfast table, trying my best to eat some cereal. I was spilling most of it back into the bowl, before I could get the spoon up to my mouth.

Brie took pity on me and asked, "Bennie, do you need help. You look awful this morning. Didn't you sleep well last night? Are you sick or something?"

"Yeah, I think it's the 'or something', though. I didn't seem to get enough sleep last night."

Brie took pity on me and took the spoon away from me and stood next to the chair and spoon fed me my cereal.

Then she told me, "Bennie, you go back to bed, now. I'll come wake you for lunch, before the gang gets here for the swim party. That way you can rest for a couple more hours. Do you need help going upstairs?"

"Maybe, Brie. Coming down wasn't so hard, but going back up might be. Could you help me, please?"

"Anything for you, big brother. I love you, Bennie, and I don't like it when you are sick. I can care for you, just like Mommy and you care for me, when I am sick. I can be your nurse for today. Okay, Bennie?"

"I would really like that, Britney. You are one of the very best sisters in the world." Then I whispered, "Maybe the very best, sometimes."

She giggled and said, "I know, Bennie. Sometimes Bea can be a real bitch. Oops! I shouldn't have said that about Bea, but sometimes she can be real bossy and a pain."

"Yes, sometimes she can be a real pain, but we love her in spite of that don't we?"

"Yeah, Bennie, I guess so."

Brie helped me get up after she put the bowl and spoon in the sink to soak. We made it to the stairs and could see Belinda coming down. She rushed to our aid. With the both of them helping, we made it up the stairs and into my bedroom. My two loving sisters fawned over me, and helped me get stripped down to my boxers. Then they put me to bed, and told me in no uncertain terms that I needed to rest and get some sleep. I didn't argue with them. I think I was asleep before they closed my door.

I awoke after Bea shook me several times.

"Ben, it's time to get up for lunch. Are you hungry or do you need more rest? Brie and I were so worried about you! You seemed so sick this morning. Are you going to be all right, now? It's almost time for the gang to come over."

I slowly roused myself from my restful slumber, but my dick had hardened while I was asleep. It had wormed its way out of the slot in my boxers. It was standing tall as I whipped the covers from my body. I slid around, and sat on the edge of the bed. Then I rose to a standing position, and raised my arms in a stretch as I yawned. I slit my eyes again and watched Bea concentrate on my engorged member waving in the breeze.

As my arms came down after a few seconds, I faked that I just realized I was exposed. I turned quickly apologizing profusely.

"Bea, I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was exposed like that, please excuse me for that. I should have checked myself before I got up. I'm so sorry."

"Ben, there is no need for you to be sorry. I should have turned away when I first noticed it, but I have never seen anything like that. I mean sure, I've seen thingies on babies, but they were so small. They're not all big and stiff like yours. How come it was sticking up like that? Is there something wrong, is that why you are sick?"

"No, Bea, there is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it gets stiff like that when I sleep, they usually call it a 'piss hard-on'. When I wake up, I have to go pee really bad. It gets stiff like that, until I can pee. Sometimes it gets like that when I see a very pretty girl or woman, especially ones in skimpy bikinis, like you are."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.