The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

I had just set down when Bea came into the room wearing her nightwear. She had on one of Dad's old t-shirts. It came almost to her knees. She plopped down on the sofa, and I saw a glimpse of bare legs half way up her thighs. She pulled the t-shirt down and started watching the TV.

"Ben, do you love me?"

"Of course I do, Bea! Why would you ask such a silly question?"

"Well, you haven't hugged me all day, and I saw you hugging Mom, earlier, and I guess I got jealous, and I thought that you didn't love me, 'cause I don't have boobs, not like the other girls do," she said in a rush, without a pause.

"That's ridiculous, Bea. Come here, and sit on my lap, so I can hug you, and make you feel loved. You know I love you. I love all of our family: you, and Britney and Mom."

Belinda rushed over and crawled into my lap. I hugged her and kissed her forehead and then kissed her on the mouth and pulled her close to my chest.

I whispered into her hair, "Bea, just remember that I will always be your brother, and I will never stop loving you. I don't care if you never have boobs, I'll love you forever. As for boobs, you seem to be growing some, there. I can see some bumps in your shirt. You will get them soon."

"But Mary Lou Singer has big ones, and she's as old as me," she said sobbing into my shirt.

"Bea, honey, some people develop early, some later. I know of three girls in my class at school, who are not any bigger than you are, in the boob department. They got some teasing last year, but I'll bet that when we go back to school in the fall, they will all be just as big as the other girls. Summer is usually when kids grow the most. I'll bet that you will be bigger, too, before we start school in the fall."

"Do you really think so? What will you bet, Ben?"

"Tell me something you really want that I can give you, if I lose. Then I will tell you something I want, if you lose."

"I want a movie date with Billy Hansen. He's one of your friends, isn't he? Anyway, I want a movie date with him after we get back to school in the fall, even if I don't have big boobs. You can do that can't you?"

"Yes, I think I can get Billy to go for that ... but that might happen, anyway. He was asking about you just last week, right before we finished school. He wanted to know if you were going out with anyone. I told him Mom wouldn't let you date until next school year. I asked him why, but he just said he was only asking to be polite. I think there was more to it, though. Haven't you noticed how he looks at you when he's over here swimming, and we're goofing off?"

"You mean Billy asked you especially about me? Oh! My! God! Billy Hansen asked about me! I can't believe it! Billy Hansen asked about me!"

"Yes he did. Now, let's see ... What I want, if you lose. Uhmmm ... how about you do all my garbage duties, for a week? Does that seem fair?"

"Yuck, can't you think of something else that's not so gross?"

"Well, I can think of something else; but it has to be our secret, for now. I want you to find out if Victoria Sterling likes me."

"Oh, so you like Vicky Sterling huh? She's Coleen's big sister, isn't she? But she's fifteen already, and going to be sixteen, shortly. Why would she go out with you ... she's going out with Clint Walker, I think? She changes boyfriends like I change underwear. Besides she only dates much older guys. Clint is, like, eighteen, and out of school, now."

"Well, yes, but I wanted to see if I could get a date with her anyway. But we now have a problem, how are we going to measure your growth? You could have Mom measure you each week..." the look on her face and the panic in her mind, told me that wasn't an option. " ... well there is Brie, but she's not too reliable. You can't very well do it yourself, can you? How about your friend Shelby, she could measure you and then you could measure her."

"Ben I could never trust her for that. I guess we will have to wait and see if they grow by September ... OR ... you could do it! Would you Bennie? I know you won't embarrass me, or laugh 'cause I don't have anything, yet."

I hadn't even had to nudge her in that direction, but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?

"Well, I suppose I could do it. I can set up a table on your computer. We can measure you each week, and maybe take pictures of before and after. I can also do some research to see if there are things we can do, to help them grow."

"Oh, Bennie, would you? I love you, Bennie. You're the bestest brother in the whole world. I know I can trust you. But only the top ... nothing else, promise?"

"Yes, Bea, I promise. No bad touching, and nothing but your chest area. Okay?"

"Yes, Bennie! Can we do it now, before I go to bed?"

"Sure, Bea. Come on. Let's go up to my room, and get my camera. Then we're off to your room, to measure you, and set up the table on your computer."

Bea ran off to our rooms and I followed, watching her cute little butt bounce with her running up the stairs. I smiled, evilly. I didn't want to make love to her. I thought I could learn more about females in general, though. I got my camera, and a tape measure made of cloth. Then I went to Belinda's room.

I set up the table on her computer and said, "Ok, Squirt, time to take your picture. Just take the shirt off and stand by your closet door. I'll take the picture, and load it on your computer, then label it, with today's date. Then we can measure you with the cloth tape I brought."

Belinda went over to stand by the closet and I noticed that the way she stood, I could see her camel toe. Her panties had been pulled into her slit and she had definitely been excited, or was, now. I could see a wet patch on her panties, and her almost hairless pussy lips thru the cloth. I told her to stand very still and I would take a couple pictures, and see which one was the best.

I zoomed in on her panties and took the first picture, then to her sprouting titties. Then I zoomed out to get most of her chest, and took two more. Her room was bright enough that I didn't need a flash, so I don't think she knew how many pictures I took. I went over to her computer, and plugged in my camera, downloaded the two pictures I made of her whole chest, and the close-up of just her titties.

I said, "Which one do you want to keep, Bea? Or do you want to keep all three?"

Bea looked them over and said, "Let's keep all three, for now. Time to measure."

I got the tape measure and asked her to raise her arms up some and I measured her.

"Its twenty-five and seven-eighths inches, but I noticed that your nipples were sticking out. So each week we will have to make sure they are sticking out so we can make sure of any growth. We better get back downstairs before Mom misses us, and asks questions. I'll just put my camera away and I'll be right down."

I dropped my camera and USB cable on my desk, and went back downstairs to the rest of the family. I had left the tape measure back in Bea's room. We watched some TV for a while and then the girls went upstairs to bed.

Mom and I sat on the couch, and cuddled and talked about what has happened over the past few weeks. We kissed and made out a little, waiting for the girls to get to sleep. Of course we really didn't need to since their bedrooms were on the other side of the house from Mom's room. But we wanted to be safe. We climbed the stairs and headed for the master bedroom. It appeared funny at the time, but we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Once in the bedroom, with the door locked; Mom shed her clothes like an experienced stripper, teasing me unmercifully. As soon as her bra came off and I saw her tits waving in the breeze, I was hard as a rock. I tried, more or less successfully, to remove my clothes. I kept getting hung up with little things like my belt, my shoes, and my shirt buttons!

Once my mom was naked, she leapt to the center of the bed and crooked a finger for me to follow her. I finally wrestled the rest of my clothes off. I crawled up the bed from the bottom, kissing and licking my way up her beautiful body. I lingered for a while at the juncture of her thighs. She gently pulled me by my ears, to indicate I needed to leave my primary playground and move further up her body. I didn't get the same reaction when my second playground came into view.

I licked, kissed and nibbled her luscious mounds. I teased her boobs and then nibbled and sucked at her nipples. My dick was leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum on my mother's leg as I was pulled into a kiss and hug that made fireworks go off inside my head. As we paused, I opened my eyes and saw the fireworks going off in my lover's eyes as well. While I was lovingly gazing into my mother's eyes, she pulled on my rock hard dick and set it in her slot. I pushed, and she arched, and I sank my diamond hard dick into her scalding caldron of a pussy.

Something happened, then, that I still have a hard time understanding. When I slid to the bottom of her pussy, it was almost like putting a plug into a wall socket. Electricity flowed through us both, yet it was not painful. It felt more like a joining of two powerful forces into one ultimately powerful unit. It seemed, at the time, that we became one whole being; not two individuals, or even two parts of something bigger than either of us could imagine. They say that things become more than just the sum of the parts. It was kind of like that; but much more, and much stronger, too. It is so hard to explain, it has to be experienced even to come close to understanding what this felt like, or what it meant to us later.

This feeling inside me grew and grew, I was almost afraid that I would burst from the pressure building inside me. My body had started the age old process of trying to impregnate a female of the species, and I was sliding into and out of my mother's pussy. She in turn was arching up from the bed driving my rampant rod into her velvety tunnel. I could see in the expression on her face, that Mom felt the same feelings that I was feeling.

The pressure kept building until the dam burst, and my first salvo of sperm rocketed through my penis and shot out into my non-fertile mother's womb. This triggered the big orgasm for my mother as well. She had been having mini-orgasms since I first slid home inside her, but this one was like all the fourth of July fireworks went off at the same time. Rockets launched, bombs burst and the resulting spectacle was awe inspiring and so intense that her eyes rolled back into her head and she was lost in orgasmic bliss.

I continued to blast salvo after salvo into my lover's womb and then finally, after many strong shots, I dribbled some more of my gummy cum into her body. I had been holding myself off of my mother with my arms and toes; but then my arms gave out, and I was no longer able to hold my exhausted body above my lover. I lay quietly on her unconscious body as we rested from our mutual explosion.

I awoke some minutes later, still atop of my mother's body, with my dick still firmly embedded in her velvety furnace. We made love once more as I slowly pulled out and then was sucked back in to her vagina. This time we were not so frantic, and the feeling of oneness persisted as we came together in a much more subdued explosion, but it was an explosive come nonetheless.

I rolled over taking Helen with me. She slowly rose from me, and padded off to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she came back in with a warm, damp washcloth and lovingly washed my shriveled pole. Mom then went back to the bathroom. When she returned, we spooned. I was behind her as we drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning dawned peacefully. I awoke with my mother's hand wrapped around my morning erection. I lay there listening to my lover's breathing. Her exhales were tickling my ear and neck. I lay there thinking how extremely lucky I was at this moment. I had found a love whose intensity was almost overwhelming. I had the power of controlling people's minds. Best of all, I was no longer a virgin.

I had made love to a woman, not a girl, but a mature woman; who happened to be my extremely attractive mother. Our love for each other is something that you hear about in songs and books, but you have never heard of anyone achieving. I felt as though I was on top of the world.

I felt the grip on my erection loosen and then tighten, and then slowly the hand started to move up and down on my shaft. I now realized the breathing on my neck had changed from the soft exhale of sleep to a more forceful exhale of an awakened individual. My mother's hand pulled, slightly. I rolled as she scooted her body so that I could lie on my back. When I was completely on my back, my lover quickly straddled me. I was pushed into her steaming caldron of love. Mom leaned down and kissed my lips, and then my eyes, my nose, and then mashed her pouty lips to mine as she experienced a mini orgasm. The kiss was spectacular, fireworks flashed in my head as we kissed.

I tried to help my lover by humping back at her and soon her hips were almost a blur of motion. I was building to a huge climax. I could tell by my mother's breathing that she was, too. Her motions began to be jerky and uncoordinated as her climax built. Then my balls tightened up next to my body and I fired my first shot of sperm for the day, into my lover. Her pussy clamped down on my dick and my second salvo backed up, as the pressure was too great. Then I let loose a torrent of my squiggly wrigglers deep into her non-fertile womb. I wished that she was still complete down there, so that I could get her pregnant with our child.

I guess we were connected mentally, again, as my mother whispered in a breathless voice, "So do I, Son. So do I."

Mom collapsed onto my body and was gone to never-never land. With us still connected both physically and mentally, I joined her in nirvana.

About an hour later, when I awoke, Mom was nowhere to be seen. I reluctantly got up, showered, dressed, and went to my room. I changed clothes, and went down to breakfast.

Mom was in her robe and Belinda and Britney were eating breakfast.

In unison they said, "It's about time you got up sleepyhead. We've been waiting breakfast for you, and got tired of waiting."

"Yes, Ben. Please sit down, and I'll get you something to eat."

She winked at me, and I think I blushed a bit.

"Thanks, Mom, I'll just have some cereal."

"Oh, no you don't, young man! You are a growing boy, and need more sustenance than just cereal. Your eggs are almost ready, and the bacon is already done. So sit down and eat."

"Yes, Mother."

Bea and Brie giggled and then we all started laughing. My eggs almost got burned, but Mom saved them before too much damage was done.

For most of the rest of the day I busied myself with downloading my pictures of Bea, and putting them into a secure folder on which I put a password lock. Nobody could get into it without the password ... well, no one except an expert hacker, like me.

I did some research online about tickets and packages for Disneyworld. I worked up a weeklong package that would entertain all of us. I also printed out a three-week package, that would include all of the attractions in the Orlando-Kissimmee area. I'd have Mom look them over later today or tonight ... well, maybe not tonight. I think she has some more plans for us tonight. More likely the same as last night. Like, I'm going to complain? NOT!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.