Nadine and Her Friends - Cover

Nadine and Her Friends

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

About an hour after sucking Charlie's cock while my very own teenage daughter was rimming his ass, Chief Dirty Cunt JoAnn comes and releases me from my ATM Machine pillory. When I realize that Henrietta has not yet returned, I know that something is up. It does not take me long to remember how when JoAnn was asked about my Bloody Mary initiation, she replied 'The night's still young.' Now I am about to find out what she meant.

She leads me into another special room – naturally this one is labeled 'Reserved for Bloody Marys and Friends'. Upon entering, I see a rather unique set of floor stocks and know that my freedom is short lived. I quickly find myself locked in a kneeling position with one set of stocks securing my ankles and a second set locking my calves just below my knees. There's also a chain running from the center of the ankle stock to the back of my collar. With my wrists still locked behind my back, I have no choice but to service whatever cunt, cock, or asshole that is presented to my face.

Shortly after JoAnn leaves me locked in position, a young Caucasian girl and her 'friend' enter the room. She does not say anything. She merely walks up to me, presents her blood covered cunt to my face, and tells me to 'clean me up, bitch.' That's when the nasty, kinky side of me takes over, for I quickly lean as far forward as my neck chain allows, stick my tongue into her slit, and begin my chore. Before the night is over, I am forced to clean three bloody cunts and three blood-covered cocks.

By closing time I have a very sore asshole, very tired facial muscles, dried cum, blood, and piss on my face, and cum and my own ass juices leaking from my bung hole. But, the submissive slut in me loves every minute of it. And, without a doubt, my biggest delight of the night was seeing my totally naked daughter kneeling, and then rimming, my teenage fantasy Dom while I suck his cock clean. Now I know that she's just like her mom – a naturally submissive slut.

Once the club is officially closed, JoAnn leads me to the Dirty Cunts entry/exit door where Henrietta, who spent the entire night locked in an ATM Machine pillory, is awaiting along with several other Dirty Cunts. She finally removes our masks, but keeps our wrists cuffed behind our backs. We are also still wearing our collars and leashes as we exit the building. All of us also both look and smell terrible, for none of us are allowed to shower before exiting The Cougar Club. That's when I see that Henrietta has a very large Dirty Sanchez completely encircling her mouth. I figure that I have one, too.

Eventually both Jolene and Carol also join us in the cougar's parking lot. But, unlike us, they are still relatively clean. Both have dried cum on their faces, pussy lips, and thighs. Both also have cum still dripping from their cunts – proof that they were recently fucked. Other than that, both are relatively clean from head to foot.

Now that the club has closed, I am expecting Jolene and Carol to release us from our cuffs. But, instead they grab our leashes, lead us over to the back of their van, force us to our knees, and then tell us to clean their cunts. Creampie duty, once again. 'Why not?' I tell myself. 'Hell, these are probably the two cleanest cunts that I' lick all night.'

By this time we are all dead tired, so neither Henrietta nor I are able to get either Carol or Jolene to cum. But, we do get their snatches clean – inside and out. Eventually they get bored with our licking and tell us to get into the van. Finally they uncuff our wrists and tell us that we can clean each other with our tongues if we want. But, Henrietta says that she's too tired to play and just wants to take a nice, long, hot shower. I agree, so we both rest while the van takes us home.

It's just about sunrise when we finally pull into my driveway. I am not sure if I will find Gracie, Charlie, or Henrietta's daughter, Diane, in my house. Thankfully the house looks totally dark and unoccupied. But, when we look across the street we see lights on in Henrietta's house.

"Hey Henrietta," Jolene teases. "I thought you kicked that SOB out last night?"

"I did," Henrietta replies. "If he's there, I'm calling the cops."

"Fuck him," I add. "Why don't you just stay at my place and we'll worry about who's there sometime tomorrow."

Henrietta agrees. However, I decide to enter through my back porch door and do a quick search just in case Gracie is in the house with the lights off. Thankfully, no one is home. I also decide to wait until morning to track her down because I'm too tired for any explanations or arguments with her right now. My only priority is to get up close and personal with a nice hot shower. That is, unless Henrietta decides to join me. Then, it could get interesting.

"Mind if I shower first?" Henrietta asks. "I feel like my skin is about to explode."

I agree and decide to do a detailed room by room search just in case Gracie has returned home and is hiding or sound asleep in one of the upstairs bedrooms. However, all I find is her suitcase. She obviously had returned home earlier, but probably is spending the night with Henrietta's daughter or Charlie. I can't get too mad at her if she's with Charlie. After all, I did suck his cock earlier tonight.

About 10 minutes later, Henrietta comes back downstairs. She's now wearing her panties. Nothing else. Just her panties. But, for the first time in nearly 24 hours she's wearing something. However, I'm still bare-assed naked and covered with all sorts of stuff. Now it's my turn for the shower.

"You're turn," Henrietta announces. "Tell you what. I don't believe that I'm saying this, but for the first time in quite a long time I want something in my mouth other than cock, cunt, or cum. How about I fix us some bacon and eggs while you get your pussy and ass clean and ready for me?"

"Just leave my asshole alone," I reply. "I cannot take another bum fuck tonight – or is it tomorrow already?"

By the time we are done eating, both of us are too tired to play. Henrietta heads into Gracie's room to snooze while I plant my ass in my bed – alone. I don't know how long we are asleep, but it appears that it's late afternoon when I hear some voices downstairs. It doesn't take me long to realize the voices are those of our two daughters and Henrietta. The wander kids are home at last!

Knowing that I need another shower first, but still wanting to see how my daughter survived her night at The Cougar's Den and her Girls Club trip, I just throw on my bathrobe and head down the stairs. Of course, since I always sleep in the nude, I'm totally naked under the robe. Eventually I find Henrietta, Diane, and Gracie all in the kitchen. Henrietta is frying something on the stove while our two daughters are sitting around the kitchen table. To my surprise all three of them are only wearing thong-style panties.

"W-T-F?" (What the fuck?) I exclaim upon seeing all three of them wearing nothing but thongs.

"Mother!" Gracie replies. "Remember. Language. Remember our house rules. Cussing earns you a spanking."

Of course she does not mention that those rules were instituted by my ex-hubby as an excuse to spank either Gracie or me whenever we used four letter words. I just ignore her comment. Neither Henrietta nor Diane pays any attention to her either.

"Com'on in, slut," Henrietta says. "This is a 'girls only' party. Besides, we have some news to tell the girls and I was waiting for you before making our announcement."

"Well, if you're going to tell us about kicking our homo dads out of the house," Diane responds to her mother. "You're too late. Dad called me last night, crying his eyes out, and tried to blame you for everything. But, what he didn't know is that Gracie and I caught both of those two fags sucking each other's cocks at least a month ago. I'm surprised it took you two so long to kick their cocksucking asses out."

"Diane!" Henrietta yells. "He may be a cocksucker, but he's still your father. I don't want you to grow up without knowing and loving him as your father first. Everything else is secondary. I don't love him anymore. But, I still want you to spend a lot of time with him, and I want you to keep loving him as your father. He's a good man in many ways. Just ignore his preference for cocks over cunts. Too many kids grow up not knowing their fathers. I don't want you to be one of them."

"Language, Henrietta," Gracie reminds her.

"Well," Diane replies. "I will miss my weekly whipping from that sadistic SOB."

"So will I," Henrietta replies. "But, we can always find someone else to whip our ass. It's just not going to be him – at least for me."

"How about you?" I add, looking directly at Gracie. "What do you think of the situation? Do you want to know exactly what happened and why I kicked your dad's ass out of the house?"

"No offense, Mom," Gracie replies. "But, you need to do a better job of learning how to protect documents on your computer. While you and Henrietta were sleeping earlier, Diane and I were able to see all of the videos of our dads sucking and fucking each other on your computer. It was gross. TMI. But, I already knew that Dad liked to suck cocks. So, no, I don't need any explanation."

"Well, then," I reply. "I also want you to remember that he's your father. I also want you to keep loving him as your father and ignore all of the kinky stuff he does. I have stopped loving him, but I want to remain friends with him. He still will be a part of my life. He just won't be my life partner or fuckbuddy anymore. I hope you will do more than that. He has many good qualities. He just likes boys more than girls. But, don't hold that against him. He's still you father. Please keep loving, and respecting, him. For your own sake, if not for his."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.