On the Run - Cover

On the Run

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 17

Rosie returned an hour later and came out to the lawn where Jamie was sat soaking up the rays of the Sun. He wasn't brave enough to be naked but was topless and the naked-again Rosie kissed him on the cheeks. "Thank you," she whispered. "You hungry." Jamie's stomach rumbled and she giggled, cocking her head and flashing him a smirk. "I'll assume yes then."

"I've only had a bread thing since breakfast," Jamie told her and she giggled.

"A bread thing? You mean a sandwich."

"No, a umm, it's French or Belgian or owt."

"Croissant? Pain au Chocolat? Brioche?" Rosie asked and he spluttered.

"Yeah. Something like that."

"Is pan-fried Salmon OK?" Jamie nodded and she stripped, leaving just her T-Shirt on before walking into the house. Jamie felt rude to stay outside and followed her in, complimenting her on the house.

It was a large property, and he looked around the lounges that were bigger than his entire mother's house. Every aspect of the decoration was refined and elegant, with plates and ornaments everywhere set against the light wallpaper and Mahogany beams. "It takes forever to clean," Rosie moaned as she came up behind him and slid her hands around his waist. She cooed in his ear and nibbled his ear. "Come on, come help me with dinner."

"Sure," Jamie muttered and put his bag down by the table. She heated a skillet with oil and threw in some chopped garlic and herbs before passing him the light pink fish.

"Six minutes on each side," she told him and then with the small saucepan boiling threw in some baby carrots with the stalks on. She laughed as Jamie asked her whether she should have cut them off, and took out a griddle to warm up with a teaspoon of oil.

"What the hell is that?" Jamie asked, pointing at the green shoots with strange tips. "It looks like fu..." Jamie went to swear and then stopped. "like umm ... bamboo."

"It is not bamboo, or even fuckin' bamboo," she said with a smile and kissed him. "Don't tell me you've never had asparagus, Ian?"

"Err ... no," Jamie muttered and watched as she chopped the ends from them and put them in the griddle.

"Then it'll be a new experience for you," Rosie muttered.

Jamie took a deep breath; he had tried to be more refined and not to show his working class background since he had arrived as he felt in awe of the house, but Rosie just giggled and leant into him. "Yeah, it will," he told her and watched as the asparagus cooked and he flipped the salmon.

Rosie dished the meal up on fancy square plates and drizzled a small amount of balsamic vinegar over the plates. Jamie sat down at almost gasped at what Rosie passed him; it looked so elegantly presented.

Rosie looked expectantly as he crunched into the vibrant green shoots and he gave a nod appreciatively. "It's not bad," he muttered and swallowed the chewed up remains of the unwanted green vegetable.

"I love asparagus," Rosie said and slid a shoot through her lips and kissed it seductively. Jamie adjusted himself and then started eating the pan-fried salmon; he was not used to such luxury and it didn't taste much like fish fingers but Rosie watched him gleefully and poured them a glass of wine each from a large bottle in the fridge.

"Cheers," Jamie muttered and watched as the girl darted around the room, half-naked and with a smile.

"It's good to have company. I've been on my own all week," she admitted and rubbed the back of his hand with hers. She gazed up and looked into his face as he sat back sipping at the wine. "It gets so lonely up here."

Jamie nodded and then smiled at her. "So you go walking around without any keks on."

Rosie grinned at him. "Ahh well, you weren't complaining earlier, were you?"

"No, twasn't. Who would?" Jamie finished his fine and looked around the bare room. "So what's it like, round 'ere, like?" Jamie asked with pursed lips.

Rosie poured herself another glass of the wine. "I mean, I do like Tom but he has a girlfriend in the village. Sammy is nice, he is the master of the house, but he likes to take advantage, you know, and I just like the company of someone my own age." Jamie nodded and finished his glass; he was feeling tipsy as his alcohol tolerance had not returned from spending six years completely teetotal. She giggled and looked at him. "What's it like now, you over her?"

"Who?" Jamie asked immediately and then rubbed his eye, thinking quickly. "Yeah. I just don't want to be told what to do and when I find someone else to love, I want my family to accept her."

"Who would they accept?"

Jamie shrugged and thought back to his hypothetical family. "A nice girl I s'pose."

"Would they accept someone like me?"

Jamie gulped. "Errr ... well I dunno. I guess."

She giggled and downed her glass. "You are not the only one to have split up when their parents fucked up a relationship," she said with a smile, spitting out the expletive. "My dad beat up the guy who took my cherry."

"Oh," Jamie said and she gave a snort.

"Partly 'cos I was fourteen and he was thirty-two and partly 'cos we got strains over his brand-new Morgan." She laughed as she spoke but Jamie didn't know what to say and she just removed her top. "I promised you a massage," she said and held out her hand. "And it's better if you are naked too."

Jamie was guided by the tipsy girl to her bedroom and she watched as he undressed and exposed himself to her. She smiled when she say his semi-flaccid cock and pushed him onto her single bed, taking a bottle of massage lotion and rubbing it gently over his back.

He purred as she pressed down on his muscles, forcing the tension from his aching body and gripping his sides with her warm thighs. She worked back then massaged his globes, and finally down his legs. She relished in his vocal enjoyment of her touch and happily turned him over to run her hands along his front.

She slid over his erect cock and let it nuzzle against her pubis as she touched his pectorals and then rubbed his shoulders. Her gentle rocking motion was moving his cock over her pearl and she felt tingles of gentle warmth shoot through her body.

Jamie was purring as her slippery hands glided over his nipples and she started rocking back on the erect shaft that was leaking pre-cum over her slit. He opened his eyes and she rolled her tongue around her lips giving him a sultry look.

Jamie groaned and wiggled his thighs as she moved her hand down his flanks. "You want it?" Rosie whispered and watched Jamie nod. "You definitely over her?"

"Oh yeah," Jamie muttered and Rosie tweaked his nipples with her slippery hands and then slid over Jamie's body to kiss him on the lips. Her hands glided along the bed and opened her top drawer.

"I'm sure I've got one in here," she told him and Jamie turned to look at her scrabbling hand, savouring the soft, smooth body of the girl lying over his torso. He ran his hands over the ass of the girl who gave a gentle moan when his finger found her crevice between her thighs and he gently stroked it.

She pulled up a small flat packet and looked at him. "I knew I had one," she murmured and Jamie smiled. "Yeah, well, it's been awhile," she said with a grin and opened the condom, leaning back and sliding it over Jamie's manhood.

Jamie watched and she climbed on top of him. "You OK?" Rosie asked and Jamie nodded; he was about to get laid and she asked him if he was feeling fine?

"Course," he muttered.

"I love going on top," Rosie admitted and guided Jamie's erect member into her waiting opening. He gave a loud groan of appreciation and she smiled as she bobbed gently down on it. She pursed her lips together and closed her eyes, before running her hands over his body.

Jamie grunted and cupped her breasts with his hands, tweaking her nipples and rolling them in his fingers. She mewed appreciatively and leant forward to give him better access and push his cock further back inside her. "Oh Ian," she cried out as her pussy twitched and pulsed over the rubber-clad phallus she was rocking back on. "Oh Ian, you are wonderful."

He grunted and closed his eyes, trying to keep up with the rhythm Rosie had set and felt his toes curl; he was near the point of no return already. She groaned and leant back further, causing his cock to caress her inside wall and then slid forward.

Jamie snorted and let out a deep breath. He gripped her thighs and felt his testicles tighten. "I'm coming," he cried and Rosie gave a smile, pressing her body down harder on the young man. Jamie gripped the maid with his hands and twisted his face before emitting a grunt of pleasure. He was desperately holding on to his release to intensify the sensation and held his breath as his muscles quivered. Rosie bit her lip and bounced onto his crotch.

He gave a lustful moan and she felt his cock twitch as he filled the tip of the condom with his seed. She smiled at his face, etched in intense concentration and immoral pleasure. She panted as she slowly rocked back to send a few shocks through Jamie's cock and then grinned.

"That's a thank you," she whispered as his hands ran over her perfect skin. "I mean it. You really helped me out today."

Jamie was panting and watched Rosie as she gently slid off the young man. "You OK?"

Rosie sniffed. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine," she said and removed the condom from Jamie, tying a knot in it and throwing it in the small bin in the corner of the room. She passed him a tissue and looked at him. "Men make so much mess when they get a stiffy, don't they?"

Jamie laughed, the lustful tension broken and she licked her lips. "Like girls don't leak everywhere."

Rosie gasped in mock outrage. "I don't leak anywhere. Well once but my boyfriend was trying to find my G-Spot and I ended up peeing everywhere." Jamie laughed as she smiled and she kissed him again. "But that's a with a very weird guy. Very kinky."

Jamie grunted and watched as she kissed his neck and then nibbled his ears. "I suppose you want to sleep in here," she cooed and Jamie nodded with a wicked grin. "I know it's only a single, but I've slept with two people in a single before. And it's not as though we are fat or anything."

Rosie nodded and straightened out her duvet before going to the toilet and brushing her teeth. She settled down to be cuddled by Jamie, his arms wrapped around her, settling against her firm breasts. She allowed him to kiss her neck, but she was too tired for any more sex, and just allowed his erection to rub against the small of her back as she drifted off to sleep.

Jamie woke up just as Rosie was stirring and watched the naked girl leave the room and then return a few moments later. "I'll go get us breakfast," she said. "English fry-up OK?"

He nodded, watching her slide a dressing gown over her shoulders and flash a seductive smile at him. "That's sweet," Jamie told her and Rosie flashed a smile.

"And then we got the day to ourselves. I was thinking about a walk to the forest, frolicking in a stream, and then an early night." He grinned at her; he was supposed to be on the run but had found just the person to stop running for, albeit for only a few days.

"Wicked," he muttered and she flicked up her dressing gown to reveal her peachy ass as she left the room. He lay back in the bed and closed his eyes and then heard a car skid to a halt on the driveway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.