Ralph's Revenge - Cover

Ralph's Revenge

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is based on a true occurrence a woman has gambled away almost all their savings taking a loan out on their house that was paid for and forging her husband signature in the process, this is what should have happened to her, but it didn’t

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It has been just over 2 years that Ralph a 55 year old operations manager of a company has been married to Norma who is 5 years his senior, but she looks to be only 50 years old. It is the second marriage for both. Ralph has 2 sons that are 20 and 24 years old and still in college. He sees them every month or so. Norma who has 2 children a son and a daughter that are in their 30s they live across the continent on the west coast. She was a Medical assistant when they met at a Church social gathering, she quit her job as soon as they go married reasoning that she wanted to spend time fixing up the house and taking care of her new husband. She is a very modest but sexy woman. She was more outgoing when they first met and really was a sexual being until he married her, then everything went downhill. After she had a new gym put in their house that is all she wants to do is work out, sunbath and swim. She even talked Ralph into getting a maid to do the housework and gardener for the yard work. She had the life of Riley it got so that she did not even cook anymore.

Norma cared so little about Ralph that although he worked at the same company since he got out of College and he was a silent partner in the business she did not know it. She was looking for a sugar daddy and she figured she found him in the mild mannered Ralph. Little did she know that Ralph did not help build a multimillion dollar business with his partner Randy from nothing would be anything but being a pushover?

The last straw was when he went to the bank to get some money that he noticed that in a week she withdrew 10500 dollars from their joint account. When he got home he asked her where the money went in the account. She got very nervous and lied that she needed to help out a charity at the church. Norma treated Ralph very good the next night when he came home she was wearing a shear dress that just came down to her mid-thigh with no panties or bra on. She dropped to her knees and gave him the best blow job that he ever had and then told him how much she loved him. After they cleaned up the dishes she brought him upstarts and did a striptease for him. She stripped him and rode him to 3 orgasms that night.

He took the information about the charity that she said she give the money to and had her tailed by a PI. It took the investigator about 2 weeks to find out that she was gambling the money away. When he did some forensic accounting on the joint account and some of the other accounts she had access along with her credit cards she had misplaced over a half a million dollars. Everything went back to the way it was in a few days when Ralph did not mention anything about the money again.

Ralph was furious when his forensic accountant showed him the money trail and sometimes the lack of it along with the credit card bills. He had to figure out a way to put a stop to this hemorrhaging of his accounts. He did not show any animosity to his wife after he found out, as he was good at hiding his feelings. Ralph did approach his partner Randy with a plan the next Saturday golf game. He is going to tell his wife Norma that he could lose his job to a younger man and that she would have to help him keep it if she wants to live the lifestyle she had become accustomed to and he wants Randy to play along. Randy was in as he just got divorced and his wife took him almost to the cleaners and Ralph helped him when he needed it.

On Monday night Ralph came in feigning being distraught, Norma kept on asking all though dinner that he cooked after he got home from work what the problem was. He finally told her a story after she prodded him almost the whole evening. Ralph told her they needed to cut back as business was slowing down which it was, and that he needed her help to keep his job as there was a younger guy that wanted his job. The following day he let the Maid and the Gardener go to keep up the charade. He also told her that he wanted her to make a nice meal for them on Saturday afternoon, as he was going to bring his Boss Randy home for dinner, the last time she saw Randy was the day of her wedding she never even went to the factory that Ralph works at in all the time that they have been married. If they had lunch together she would meet him at a diner.

All week Ralph laid it on that they would have to move from this big house and Norma would have to go back to work. He was going through the papers each night looking for smaller houses, he even had a realtor come over to tell them about what they could get for the house. Ralph was putting a resume' together, and looking at the want ads to set the stage for Saturday. He wanted her to think that if she does not please Randy he says they will be out on the street. Ralph instilled in Norma that she would have to do what his boss says are it was over they would be destitute.

By Saturday Norma was a nervous wreck she cleaned the house and had the best steaks ready to cook when Ralph brought Randy to their house. Randy came in as though he owned the place. He looked it over and asked Ralph how much he wanted for the house if the company had to let him go. Norma was shocked when Ralph gave him a figure and he said that he would buy it.

Randy looked at Norma and told her she really looked good in her nice summer dress with the Mary Jane shoes, but when he went to Kevin's house his wife Kathy had on a sexy little See though nighty without any panties or bra. Randy then turned to Ralph and said "Kathy is only about 30 years old, so maybe your wife does not have any outfits like that in her wardrobe?" Ralph almost lost it when he saw the look on his wife's and he defended her telling Randy that she is more sexy than any 30 year old. Well Ralph I like to keep you as you are more seasoned than Kevin but you know I am a single guy and well they are giving me an offer that I almost can't refuse.

Norma was flabbergasted when Ralph said that if she would be willing to do as Kathy did would he be able to keep his job. Randy said that he wanted to have a 6 week trial period before he made his decision. With the last statement he said to Randy my wife is twice as sexy as any 30 year old and she has more experience because Norma is twice her age also, then he grabbed Norma's arm and said lets go upstairs and pick out something that will knock his sox off with is shoes laced up tight. All the way up the stairs Norma kept saying don't you think you should talk to him some more, maybe he was just kidding that is when Randy pulled out a picture of Kathy with a note on it that said can Norma beat this. Norma's eyes bugged out the outfit was white and she could see everything the women's hair was black and you could see her pubic hair and the way she was standing you could see her slit also. What Norma didn't know the picture was taken from the net from one of the X rated sites.

Almost dragging Norma into the bedroom he had her get out her most revealing nighties and laid them out on the bed, then to her utter surprise he called Randy into the bedroom to look over her nighties. He came in and looked at the 30 or so negligées Randy immediately pushed aside the ones that were opaque this left about 7 to choose from. He kept on looking at them and told a very humiliated Norma he wanted her to model each one of them. He discarded another 3 so there were 4 of the most reveling left. Randy had her put them up to herself again about 6 times then he said I would have to see what they looked like on her. Norma started to argue with Randy that she did not think it was appropriate for her to have to do this for Ralph to keep his job. Randy said that's OK your right and he left the room and said to Ralph you drove me over here can you give me a ride home and as an afterthought he looked at Ralph and said I will buy your house when you have to sell it. The reality struck Norma that if she does not do this their chances of staying here are little or none, although this was just a game for Ralph and Randy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.